Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna slowly rubbed her cunt, watching the cock she'd never imagined she'd want, fucking the woman she just found as interesting. She did wish she had Mel to herself, but that dick...wow.

"Oh GOD!" Mel exclaimed orgasming around his mammoth appendage.

Anna watched it move in and out of the young woman's body, plunging her fingers inside her pussy, feeling the spot get hit by her first finger. Riding herself she sighed..."John..." having worked with him never thinking she was feet away from such a specimen.

"AHHHH! OHHH! MMMMMM!!!!" Mel kept going while John pumped into her pussy, now moving her to the bed, spinning her around and fucking her from behind right in front of Anna, Mel's contorted face telling her all she needed to know. "FUCKKK!!!"

Anna watched the python like member move slowly to its base inside of Mel's cunt, the young mother bracing herself with her elbows into the mattress. Anna marveled she took it and was only screaming, not passing out. John pulled back, it kept coming out of her body and Anna gasped the moment John released, it wet with Mel's spunk, and turned to Anna.

"Clean it off for her," John snarled at the stewardess who had taken orders from him as a pilot for several years. Anna paused with an expression like 'who me?' and John stepped forward to her, Mel falling into the comforter. "Clean it Anna, use you mouth and clean me of her."

He hadn't came yet, the cock pulsed in the air, still looking for warm places and Anna's mouth was next. It dangled there, a strand of Mel's dripping off of it in a long, narrow, clear band. Anna move slowly gathering that with her tongue and then putting the head in her mouth. It was clearly super-sized, she opened wide and covered it, letting her tongue bath the head top and bottom.

It had been years since she sucked dick and this was different, carnal, not expected instead demanded and in her head she authorized this by simply being there. She looked up at John who's arms were crossed, smiling looking down at her new level of subordination. She pressed her lips to the tip, sliding it out and then moved her lips on the outside down the shaft. She went top to bottom on each part of his long member, knowing she couldn't take it all, knowing it would be too much.

"Now the balls," he said widening his stance. Anna now felt violated some, and while she wanted to feel this monster in her, she didn't care for the oral demands now, looking up at him.

"Just fuck me John," she said and turned her ass to him, her pussy wet from the proceedings, the smell of cock on her lips and the flavor in her mouth. Mel had rolled over when she heard Anna's demands and moved her hand to John's leg.

"Yes, Love, fuck her," Mel said surprisingly, rising and stroking his long cock standing beside him. "On the bed, I want to watch her yell your name."

"Fuck Girlfriend," Anna said and scurried over to the bed, laying back, opening her legs for the pilot.

John didn't look convinced, looked annoyed, "We're supposed to..."

"Whatever script you have in your head fuck that and fuck her if you want to fuck me again," Mel said abruptly, her ego and libido kicking into gear, her pussy throbbing, her body weak from a long ride. "Make her feel you forever John, like I will."

"We're here Captain," Anna said, using a term reserved for her work. "Climb into my cockpit."

"You have no idea," John said, turning to Anna, the snarl reappearing, ready to stake territory in this lesbian lover. "There's no turning back."

"Fuck me John!" Anna cried out infighting him to crawl up onto the bed. Mel looked down seeing his ass between her new lover's legs, moving forward. He moved in and kissed her hard, her hands in his hair and on his head, he moved forward pressing the head to the opening. "Ohhhhh"

He let it sit there, his hands finding her breasts, twisting her nipples with his fingers, letting the lips of her wet cunt melt over the top.

"Oh Jesus," she said it sliding just an inch inside. She wasn't sure now, wasn't liking how much pressure there was. "John, wait, maybe....OHHHH! FUCK!!! JOHNNNN!"

Before she could pause the proceedings he tilted his hips forward and parted her pussy, driving half of it inside her, knowing he couldn't do the full thing right off, pulled back and slid it there again and again.

"OH! AHH! AHHH! AHHH! JOHNNN! OHHH!" Anna said her head back, arms around his neck, pushing back a little but finally giving way. "FUCK! DRIVE IT HOME!"

John let his weight transfer hard and fast and pushed his whole length inside. Mel never sat down, she walked around the two, John pumping away at Anna, now sliding all the way inside.

"Take it Anna," Mel said close to her head, leaning over Mel's breasts dangling. "Take it all, Baby, you can do it."

"OHHHH AHHHH! FUCK! JOHN!!!!" Anna said fulfilling the prophecy by calling out his name. "Oh YES! YES!"

The orgasm came, it was wet and it helped John move faster and faster in and out of her body. She cried out in pleasure and pain now, the cock tunneling he out so it could do its work on her, getting John closer as he went faster.

"You got it babe," Mel said.

"OHHHH! YESS! Fill me up John!" Anna said, consciously thinking of her release and if she wanted it, especially tonight. "Oh GOD!"

"Ohhhh ANNNA!" John said, pushing forward his load exploding inside her, pulsing while he continued to drive forward and back in her cunt. "Feel me!"

"Ohhhh GOD!" Anna said, orgasming again, her world changing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"No sex?" Mr. Donovan asked Donnie confused. "It was set up as an audition."

"Nope, no sex Sir," Donnie said, it was near lunch time. "I was confused as well, but we spent two hours just talking life, loves and the rest."

"I see, well I hope they set something up because we may have lost them," Mr. Donovan said. "Did you mention me at all?"

"I did, but not by name," Donnie said with a grin. "I said I was currently involved with a strong and stately man who has opened my world to the finer things, including in bed."

"Very good, Donnie," Mr. Donovan said and then a call was transferred down to the den from the kitchen "Yes, thank you. Tess, I'm surprised to hear from your so... Yes. Yes, I'm sure we can arrange that and stop...Yes. Thank you."

Mr. Donovan smiled as he hung up the phone, looking at Donnie with pride like he was his son and was just accepted to Harvard.

"They doubled our fee if we stopped your auditions and commit you and Mel to them," Mr. Donovan said. "I accepted their offer."

"I see and what if Mel doesn't..." Donnie started, wondering where his wife was in this process.

"I assure you Donnie, by the time we get to Europe, she'll be more than ready for her first swap," Mr. Donnovan said, moving around to his chair and rubbing his shoulders. "Now, are you ready to recreate Daisy for me tonight?"

Daisy was Donnie's female alter ego that he used serving a group of businessmen a month ago. Walter had hinted that he wanted to take 'her' out sometime and the southern belle, modeled after the character in "Dukes of Hazzard" was a delight for Donnie to morph into.

"Why yes, Walter Dear," Donnie said in her voice. "I would be more than tickled to be on your arm tonight."

Very good," Walter said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------

Anna took a blanket out of the closet and curled up on the couch a little removed from the bed the minute Lane walked in the door.

Mel had crawled under the sheets and was sleeping, the 24 hours of nakedness John originally planned for was shot and he called Lane to step up his arrival. He sensed the spell broken when fucking Anna AND Mel was further along in giving her body up to anyone than even he could imagine.

"What the fuck!" Mel said, holding a sheet to her chest when the short, stocky and muscular man walked into their room. "John who is this??"

John didn't speak, he instead kissed Lane, leaning over, his face in John's hands, Lane dropping his bag. In the mirror Anna could see Mel's mouth hanging open, and releasing the sheet uncovering her breasts again while John and Lane kissed passionately.

Still naked, Lane reached down and stroke John's cock, putting both hands on the limp member and sliding them up and down.

"You've been busy," Lane said looking at Anna and then Mel, knowing what he was walking into, then sliding to his knees. "I bet they taste divine on you."

Lane expertly gobbled the growing member up, like a bird with a worm, from the side, then the tip, opening up, gulping some, his hands on John's hips, steadying against his long time lover to let him drive forward.

"OGffmmfft!" Lane moaned, John getting simultaneously hard and then driving his cock forward into Lane's throat. "MMmmafffgggffttmmmmm!"

"Jesus Christ!" Mel said, now crawling naked out from under the covers to see John getting sucked off by a man. "So fucking hot!"

John held Lane's head and in a not so gentle way began to pump him hard, like lifting weights, slamming his mouth to the base again and again, the gurgle was terrifying and Lane's grunts highlighted by suction noises.

"GLlsplttggffft! GLlsplttggffft! GLlsplttggffft! GLlsplttggffft! GLlsplttggffft!" Lane's vocal cords and body made the noises that seemed inhumane. He pulled of his cock and gasped. "HHHHmmmfffffttt!"

"Please lose your cloths Lane," John surprisingly asked, not demanded and Lane followed by taking his shirt off quickly. Then shorts and boxers, his average sized cock hard and pointing straight out.

Mel had to scramble away quickly when John took naked Lane by the shoulders and directed him to the bed, thrusting him face down into the sheet. She found the chair in the corner just as John lined his cock up to Lane's asshole, holding it, pressing the tip inside.

"Oh GOD! I missed you!" Lane cried out, his head down in the sheets Mel was just under. He looked up at Mel, his eyes widening while his lover pushed inside. "OHHHHH YES!!! Fuck me JOHN!"

Mel felt her pussy fill with juice while Lane held her eyes, getting the cock she and Anna just had. She looked over at Anna, who was sitting up like her watching the to men. She walked by them while they grunted male sex, and moved to sit by Anna. She embraced her, quickly turning her head to watch John begin to fuck Lane wildly.

John swatted Lane's ass, he cried out moaning in pleasure with the barrage of cock sliding in and out of his body.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK! JOHN! YES! FUCK ME! HARDER!" Lane exclaimed, pushing back at John on every thrust. John was holding his hips. Anna held Mel tighter, sliding her hand between her legs to pet her pussh lips and clit.

"Oh Anna," Mel sighed and kissed her on the cheek, both not taking their eyes off the exhibition of gay sex. "Mmmmmm"

Anna had inserted a finger and played with Mel's clit while the men slapped thighs. Mel was comfortable and leaned and around Anna's torso cupped her breast with her hand.

"Do you want Lane's cock first, or after me," Anna said surprisingly to Mel looking at her. She was part of the plan, she adapted to the changes and after skipping a couple chapters were at the last chapter of this novel and was ready to bring it home.

"Ummm, I don't think..." Mel started to protest.

"It will be hot, I promise," Anna said then kissing Mel, who's sexual world was like a galaxy exploding during creation. "I'll be right there beside you, let him alternate...."

"YES JOHN!" Lane exclaimed feeling his Lover's load fire inside his body, even after two orgasms John was getting what he really wanted the warm cum, filling Lane. "Mmmmmm"

"Lane baby, over here," Anna called out, leaning on the back of the couch sensing John was done, it was tall enough to prop her body up. She had her ass out and then turned to Mel. "Beside me, please..."

Mel looked at John, crawling off of Lane who immediately turn his attention to the two women on the couch. He stretched for a moment on the top of the bed and then stepped off, his cock screaming hard a little bigger than Donnie Mel thought. Mel looked at Anna who was watching over her shoulder, swinging her hips side to side. Mel saw John sit down obviously ready to watch the action after providing them with the prior show. He nodded and the head sway seemed to indicate his approval.

Lane was in on the briefings and it was not mentioned that there would be anyone else in the room, but on John's call just 30 minutes ago he let him know and told him to "Go with it" when it came to the script. Anna was improvising from what she saw that wasn't supposed to include her originally.

Mel slid down, sitting on the couch, not in the same position when Lane got behind Anna, held her hips and thrust inside her.

"Ohhhh, Good boy," Anna said, looking at Mel a disappointed look that she wasn't beside her yet. "Ohhhh, fuck me you deserve it."

Mel got up and moved to John. It was too much, she didn't want another cock, not right now. She curled into his arms letting him hold her while they heard Anna moan and Lane slapping thighs already.

"I..I can't John," Mel protested, John petting her hair. "This is too, too much."

"He's been my Lover for five years," John said, getting Mel to turn her face upwards. "Yes, he and my wife. All three of us lived together and loved together."

Mel looking into John's eyes, then his body and limp cock, the cum drizzling from the head, she put a finger to it and took it to her mouth. She envisioned his late wife, Lane and him in bed now and saw Anna there getting hers, but in an intrusive way.

"Fuck," Mel said getting up, feeling like she was in her place, moving beside Anna and announcing. "Lane, I want you inside me."

Mel moved away and got all fours on the floor, looking at John directly, waiting, not worrying about where Lane was. Soon she felt Lane's hands on her shoulders, his wet cock against her plumb pussy lips and he slipped inside. She held John's gaze with an expression like "You happy now'.

"Ohhh, Baby," Lane cooed pulling her muscular ass over his cock, she thought thicker than Donnie also, it penetrating deep. She closed her eyes and it hit her spot, an inch deeper than Donnie's but not the length of John.

"JESUS SHIT!" she exclaimed climaxing immediately then the second one began to build. The head of his cock had found her spot that Donnie couldn't reach and John would pass over only when he pulled out further than his hip thrusts. "OHHH AGAINNN!!!! FUCK! YES! LANE! YES!!!"

There wasn't the pressure and sometimes pain of John, her body quivered against Lane. Thank God he was close and came only five minutes in because her body was a mess, convulsing against only the third man she'd had since losing her virginity freshman year.

"Ohhh God!" Mel exclaimed, rolling to her back and Lane covered her up with his strong body. She kissed him, pulling his head down and wrapping her legs around him, holding him there to feel the vibrations coming from her muscles and soft tissues.

"Hi, I'm Lane," he said, kneeling over her at the waist, her smiling and extending a hand.

"Mel...glad to meet you..." she said with a laugh.

Just then Janet walked in on the four of them naked and Lane inside Mel's pussy...exclaiming, "Well I sure missed one hell of a party!"

--------------------------------------------------

Mr. Donnovan and Donnie called James and did a quick review of the main objectives that needed to be done by the end of next week. Donnie, in true style, went to his old room and worked on getting almost half of them done and it was a Saturday morning. He didn't tell anyone, though James was accustomed to his work-first attitude, which gave Donnie extra time to be with clients or just relax.

It was 3 p.m. and Mr. Donnovan kept the golf meeting, leaving Donnie to prep for the evening. A stylist was coming at 5 p.m. to do the make-up and hair so he was as ravishing of a Daisy for Walter as he was for the group of businessmen. Donnie didn't know if they'd go to the gay bar "Blaze" that night or what, but with his slender, athletic build he almost pulls of being just a husky woman so maybe dinner.

He didn't know how known it was that Walter was gay, he figured most had to know, but it wasn't all that acceptable and his business dealings were so successful Donnie doubted Walter was fully "out".

Donnie pulled out the cloths he was given for that night, it was expansive included blue denim shorts that were cut off, and a tube top that was lace. There were several other outfits he didn't wear and he explored them all deciding on a dull pink halter, with white frills, with a pink leather jacket, pink cowboy had, white shorts with pink trim with long whitish/pink knee high cowboy boots.

He smiled, tried everything on, making sure they fit and looking in the mirror he stuck is ass out, danced a little, giggling at how good it all looked.

His phone rang. It was Mel.

"Hey, how are things?" Donnie asked as a hello.

"They are, well to say the least, complicated," Mel said, then asked in a not so sure tone. "Do you love me and trust the decisions I had to make in the moment?"

"What happened Mel?" Donnie asked abruptly, seeing himself in the mirror at the moment made it sort of silly.

"That tone doesn't sound like trust Donnie," Mel snapped back, now angry and she just got it out there. "Okay since you're not interested in the details..."

"I didn't say that, I..." Donnie started, but then it all came out.

"I fucked John, watched John fuck Lane, oh almost forgot I slept with Anna, and John's Lover Lane fucked me from behind on the floor," Mel said then sobbed on the phone. "THERE! Are you happy with my decisions Donnie!"

Donnie's mind raced forward, he was actually happy with her decisions, but the phrase 'watched John fuck Lane' got him hot, looking at his outfit KNOWING he would woe both of them some day as Daisy.

"Don't cry Mel, I'm sorry I was so short with you," Donnie said. "Damn, you've had yourself quite a morning."

Mel laughed, hearing the understanding from her husband she needed, deep inside she blamed him for this rapid acceleration, agreeing at each turn when she thought he might protest. She in the moment asked herself 'why was he being so understanding' not knowing of course he was in on the process of opening her up and opening her up for profit.

"You're an asshole," she said laugh-crying. "Thank you..."

"This is on me, I maybe shouldn't have let..." Donnie said, Mel cutting him off.

"You're damn right you shouldn't have let me, I mean it's amazing, scary, worrisome but mainly amazing," Mel said, catching her eagerness, suppressing her awakened libido and drive, already wondering when John was coming back for her, looking at Anna asleep on the bed. "Hey, I need to get some sleep...I'll ride you hard when I get home."

"Promise," Donnie said, still loving the woman he'd married, now in a deeper and different way.

"Promise, Mel said, walked to the bed and slid in besides Anna and Janet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next story - One night, two gay bars)