All Comments on 'Undaunted'

by JamieHunter326

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SadinnaSadinnaover 3 years ago

I was so excited when this popped up! Amazing as usual. You are able to bring the reader right into the story and the emotions, which only a few on here are able to do and do well. Thank you so much for sharing your works, you're a fantastic author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just recently re-read Untethered, and found myself wondering if that was actually the ending you intended. Glad that I found out just now that the answer was "no" - there were still a few things that would have felt unresolved.

That was quite the ride! I think I commented on one of your first parts (the second part, probably?) that I thought the dynamic you had was interesting and that you were clearly content to leave a lot of blanks in your characters for us to guess at. And I remember thinking (and, again, probably commenting somewhere later) that this suspense was very well done, but would need to be resolved at some point or both Shaie and Jamie would end up looking like assholes.

Well, I'm happy to report that Untethered and Undaunted were even better than I could have hoped for! I love how our discovery of their past issues matches their character growth in pacing (but doesn't just replace it, if that makes any sense - they really do grow and we step by step learn to appreciate the small steps they take as you reveal parts of their backgrounds). The ending you chose fits your style perfectly - hopeful that it's going to work out, but still fragile, with the Joan-thing not really (but potentially?) resolved. Give us less, and there's torches and pitchforks (kidding ... but am I though) - give us more, and you'll risk not doing your characters justice. To stick the landing like that is more than a little impressive and I sincerely hope you're proud of that. You have a ton of people here who care for the characters you created precisely because you created them so well. Also, and you be the final judge of that: I do think that your growth as a writer (and you started out from high up already!) really shows in these last installments.

Thank you for sharing this with us! And I really hope you'll be back sometime :)

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic love story from the moment they stared at each other across the dimness of a hotel bar to declaring love for one another and moving on together. Intensely erotic, very poignant storyline with characters so richly developed. Surely you have other tales to tell in the near future. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!

I feel like I need to say it. Everyone knows this probably by now after finishing your story; the way you have written this is impeccably beautiful. I fell in love with these characters and the storyline and I’m almost sad to let them go but every good thing comes to end. But for shaie and jamie it’s just the beginning! I hope you keep coming up with more beautiful stories in the future. Thank you for giving us this gorgeous tale :)

JamieHunter326JamieHunter326over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you very much for your comments. Being read is already more than I could hope for, and for you guys to say such nice things about my stories... I can't thank you enough. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about these characters and my writing. I always find it interesting to see how you view them, and I'm grateful I get to share my stories with such wonderful people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have been waiting for this!

I could not contain my excitement when I saw this story get posted. I’m so invested in these two characters, they might as well be friends at this point. I really liked the dual perspectives in this story, and the deeper dive into Jamie’s past with Joan. Who would have thought the “Queen of Casual” would be the one to admit her feelings first? But that’s what makes this story so special. These characters are dynamic, and flawed, and are trying to work together anyway. This part was bittersweet for me. I will miss reading about these two.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Absolutely Awesome!!!

I just completed reading Unbidden-Untethered-Undaunted and absolutely loved the entire 7-chapters. This beautiful "Love Story" is well written, presented excellent background on the primary characters and was "just simply the best"!! Every aspect of the 3-part series was completed in total perfection, and I hope that the author has more lesbian love stories in the pipeline.

5*-STARS For Each 3-Components & The Entire Series🎉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Needless to say, this is such an excellent storytelling. Thanks to you for all the 7 parts that you have so beautifully penned down. You have a flair for romantic writing, and I would want you to continue doing so, simply bcoz you are brilliant in what you dish out on this site. Shall wait for your next story. Cheers.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

What a ride and I wouldn't have missed a moment. Thank you for a great story and a lovely conclusion. I will be sure to read future stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🖤

It was sad that this have to end. Hope to read more from you soon, Jamie!

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterover 2 years ago

This was a fantastic story, exceedingly well written. Thank you for taking us on this wonderful emotional journey.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

After reading Unbidden, then Untethered, I gave Undaunted 5 stars BEFORE reading it. Thanks.

AshqueenAshqueenover 1 year ago

Awesome!! Simply breathtaking

Emotional roller coaster

Pls continue to write

Waiting for another story from you v soon

And thanks

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Sad to see it ending. I do wonder what happened to Joan? Did she really leave her alone?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Truly a wonderful story!! I have read Unbidden, Untethered and this one in one go. I could really resonate with Jamie's fears and behaviours, how she expresses herself in this new found relationship. And you don't even need an stalking ex making your life difficult to have those. The sex scenes were 'in the moment' and always changing based on the energy and mood they had going, which kept me interested. The fact that they have sex anywhere and everywhere when the mood strikes them is alerting, but also inspiring in a way ;). Looking forward to new tales from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamieHunter326@JamieHunter326
I'm a writer who would definitely appreciate any and all feedback. Stories: Jamie & Shaie -Unbidden -Unbidden Pt. 2 -Unbidden Pt. 3 -Untethered Pt. 1 -Untethered Pt. 2 -Untethered Pt. 3 -Undaunted Waiting To Happen