Undefeated

Story Info
Sister plays mind control games with her brother.
6.4k words
4.32
51.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luckyLove
luckyLove
151 Followers

This is a mind control, brother sister incest story told from 3rd person limited. If incest, mind control, or any of the tags aren't your thing, please read something else.

*********

Hannah looked up at her brother, "You haven't beaten me once, ya know? I'm undefeated."

Hannah saw her brother's brow furrow for a split second before he replied, "Part of me thinks you're the real winner here."

"Part of you? You mean all of you? Not only have I always fucking won, you haven't even scored a point!" Hannah teased.

"I hadn't realized we were playing for points," replied John.

Hannah frowned at her brother, "You know what I mean! You haven't tricked me once. You haven't fooled me or snuck anything past me."

Her brother looked down towards his feet, then to her face her quizzically, as if ashamed of losing, "Not one? Surely I've gotten at least one thing past you?"

"Nope, not one. Not on a single. fucking. thing," Hannah replied with pride.

"Awwww, and here I thought I was gonna get somewhere," He said with a sigh as he looked down into his lap.

"You know why, right? I mean, other than that I'm obviously smarter than you."

"Why?"

"For starters, you don't know how to push my buttons like Madison does. She knows what tempts me, and she at least attempts subterfuge, unlike you."

"I'm as blunt as a brick. What can I do?"

"You could do so much if you tried," the thought sent a shiver through Hannah, "Use your imagination. I give you a magic fucking mind controlling crystal to use on me over and over and you've done fucking nothing with it. The most you've attempted is to convince me to clean your bedroom while wearing pants, and I saw through that in a heartbeat."

"Sure. You did."

"The point is that this isn't even good practice. Madison would be busy tricking me into being a slut, meanwhile you're what? Still trying to hypnotize me to clean things? You need to do more to me."

"Oh, you want me to make you do even more now? Is that it?"

"Even more? You're not doing 'even' to begin with? Damn right I want more!" Hannah glared up at John, "You're not pushing me! You're not even trying to. I keep telling you that Madison would have me wrapped around her finger and dripping like a bitch in heat, but you don't really get it, do you?"

John looked perplexed, "Is that why you're mad at me? Cause I'm not pushing you sexually enough?"

"Duh! It's so obvious you aren't even trying?"

"The fuck you mean, I'm 'not even trying!?'"

"Oof. I guess if you knew how to try, I wouldn't need to explain this to you."

"What--"

Hannah cut him off, "Nuh-uh! I'm going to explain and you're going to listen. The first thing I want you to do is look at me. What am I doing? What am I wearing?"

"Well, you're kneeling in front of me with your hand in my lap, and you're wearing a blouse, and a plaid skirt."

"Right. I am on my knees stroking your cock like a normal innocent sister. But Madison wouldn't have me doing normal innocent sister things to you now, would she? She'd be pushing me and pressing my buttons to make me a submissive needy fuckpet/whore. But if you knew what that meant, I wouldn't need to explain like this. But what else am I wearing?"

"I don't know, a bra?"

"Yes! And?"

"Makeup?"

"Panties you idiot! Look, maybe you can't see. Here, I'll show you." Hannah scooted forward and lifted her skirt. "See how I have these kinda see-through lacy panties on?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you see my pussy?" Hannah pressed the panties into her pussy and made a gentle swirling motion with one hand while her other hand continued to slowly stroke her brother's cock.

"No."

"What about my asshole?"

"Not from this angle."

"Not from any angle!"

"Right..."

"So what kind of frigid prude wears panties? Let alone panties that cover both her pussy and asshole? Like how is everyone going to be able to bend me over and fuck me whenever they want if I'm wearing panties covering my pussy AND my asshole? This is as dumb as your idea you could trick me into wearing pants."

"Uhh-"

"So Madison wouldn't let me have these panties covering my wet pussy like a fucking prude! Like, even if you're not going to have them stuffed in my mouth while you pound my asshole until I cum without even being allowed to touch my pussy, the least you can do is not have me wearing them like a prude." Hannah stopped rubbing her pussy through her panties and slid them down her legs before casually flicking them to the other side of the room.

"Madison would do this to you?"

"Oh she'd do more than that! She'd probably have a buttplug in my ass or a little remote controlled vibrator in my pussy to test my resolve and then seduce me with something oh-so-naughty. But we're just covering the basics. So skirt. If I bend over on all 4s facing away from you like this, what can you see peaking out underneath?"

"The bottom of your ass."

"But not my pussy? Not without moving anyway?"

"No."

"If I wanted you to see my pussy, I'd have to pull it up like this? Can you see my wet pussy now?" Hannah wiggled her hips seductively.

"Yeah."

"So if I'm wearing this skirt and I'm bent over and yearning for that thick cock of yours to fill my wet needy pussy, one of us needs to adjust my skirt if you want to see your cock enter my pussy?"

"I guess"

"You see how that's a problem? And we haven't even talked about my asshole. I need to pull this skirt up this far before you can see my asshole."

"I-" Hannah cut her brother off before he could finish.

"It's okay. I know I was asking a lot of you, and I can't expect you to just immediately know how to push my buttons the way Madison might. So if I want you to really test me so I can get good at resisting, I'll need to help you do that. No one's perfect the first time they do anything. We can go over the more advanced things later, let's just stick to the basics for now. Bra and Blouse. Look at them. Can you see my nipples?"

"No."

"No, you fucking can't! You think Madison would have me walking around with my nipples hidden like a prude. And here," Hannah grabbed John's hands, "Put your hands on my tits. Squeeze them. Try to tug on my nipples. Fucking try. You can't cause I'm in this bra. Madison wouldn't let me embrace my prudish side by wearing a bra, let alone a bra that covers my fucking nipples to the point where no one can see or tug on them to make me weak and needy."

John squeezed Hannah's tits as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Here," Hannah said as she stood up and then sat on John's lap, "Could you please help me out of my bra?" She grinded against his clothed cock as she presented the back to him. She knew if she was going to try to educate him, she better keep appeasing her arousal so she didn't distract him.

With Hannah grinding on his cock, it took John a few seconds to unclasp. "Done!" declared John.

Hannah threw her bra against the wall. As she grinded her ass against his cock, she said, "Now I need you to understand the difference between free tits and bra-imprisoned tits and what that does to me. Grab my tits with both hands, squeeze them gently. Good. Now tug on my nipples. Yes! Like that! You feel how hard my nipples are getting?"

"I think they were already hard."

"Whatever! The point is for you to understand what this does to my pussy. Here! Give me your hand. Feel that! Feel my aching pussy. You feel how it's wet and warm and just begging for your cock inside it. Now that's something sister's don't normally do- not without some form of pregnancy prevention anyway. So Madison might try to get me to let your hot cum fill my unprotected pussy. That's why we need to keep practicing and you need to really test me. Because Madison is cleverer than us and I'll need to spot it if she tries to pull one over me. Fortunately I've been lucky and have prevented myself from doing anything unusual."

John continued to finger his sister as she grinded against him, "Nothing unusual here."

"Exactly! And it's important that I notice if that changes. I'm going to show you how I think she might test me, but can you pull my hair for a bit first?"

John pressed his chest against her back and tugged on her nipple with one hand while the fingers in his other hand pressed that spot she liked deep inside her hungry pussy. "And why am I doing that?" He whispered into her ear.

Shit, thought Hannah, maybe he knows this isn't strictly educational. "As a precaution. It's so you can feel my reaction and pleasure and notice in case Madison tries to take it away from me," Hannah lied. It wouldn't be like Madison to make Hannah feel less pleasure. Still, it's not like John needed to know she was having just a little fun as she taught him.

"Sure. As a precaution," said John as he tugged back a fistful of Hannah's hair.

"Mmhmmmm. Yes, a little harder!" Hannah's back arched, and her body shuddered in John's hands, but she didn't feel any release. Hannah breathed deeply in large slow breaths.

"You really like having your hair pulled, don't you?"

"Feel how it makes my pussy gush and drip and open? That's how you know I like it. If you weren't my brother I'd let you fill my tight little needy pussy up with your cock and your cum. Then I'd suck your cum and my pussy juices off your cock and beg you for round 2. But Madison hasn't managed to fool me once yet, so that's not going to happen."

"Not once?"

"Not once, because I'm more clever than her. And obviously not you either. Did you really think you fooled me by hiding my slut collar? After we're done her, I'm going to find mine and put it around my neck where it belongs. And if you really hid it or threw it out, I'll just buy a new one, so hah. But let's not get sidetracked.

"Where were we? Right! How Madison would fool me. Let's imagine Madison were trying to get me to give in to sucking your cock. Now I know that's a weird example because I like sucking your dick and that's a normal thing sister's do, but just play along," Hannah kneeled, salivated, and started undoing her brother's belt buckle, "Imagine I don't normally suck your cock and Madison is trying to get me to do it as sort of a thought exercise."

"This is a thought exercise because you normally suck my cock."

"Obviously. I'm a normal, sweet sister to you. Of course I do a great job sucking this hard throbbing cock of yours all the time," Hannah kissed the head of her brothers newly freed cock, "What kind of sister would I be if I didn't help you drain these balls?"

"Not sure."

"Exactly! So Madison would always give me a choice. She'd tempt me, she'd tease me, she'd trick me, but the choice would always be mine. So she'd bring me right to the precipice, right to the edge, but then she'd give me just enough control that I could resist if I REALLY wanted to. So if she was trying to trick me, she'd challenge me after relentless teasing and then enjoy watching me give in. Does that make sense?" Hannah asked as she planted kisses up and down her brother's cock.

"Yeah, she likes to play with you," said John as he pulled Hannah's hair.

Hannah moaned, "Isn't that really hot? The thought of me giving in to sexual depravity makes me so wet."

"It's real hot. Hey, when's the last time you sucked my cock?" Asked John as his sister kissed his balls and stroked his cock.

"It was recent, it was just," Hannah paused and looked quizzically at her brother with her face pressed against his cock. "It was-. It was-. Hmm, I can't remember the last time, but I'm sure it was recent. I'm a good sister. Besides, let's not get distracted. I'm going to put this big yummy cock of yours in this willing slutty mouth of mine. But if Madison was tricking me instead of me doing it like normal, I wouldn't jump right in and slam this down my throat and let you fuck my face like a good sister. She'd get me close and she'd set me up to give in. I want to run a few ideas past you. So one thing she might do, is have me lick your dick from the balls to the tip of your cock, and have me wrap my mouth around your cockhead and not give me any further instructions. Let's try that."

Hannah dipped her fingers in her pussy and brought them up towards her brother's cock. A strand of pussy juice connected her fingers to her pussy for a foot before the strand broke. She drew a line on the top of her brother's cock halfway between his base and his tip. Then she licked one of his balls and started licking her tongue up the underside of her cock. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and licked his head. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as she swirled her tongue around him. In and out, she slowly worked more of his cock into her mouth until she reached the line she drew with her pussy juice. She managed to get that juice in her mouth and then backed off his cock. "Tada! See!"

"Weren't you supposed to stop yourself from sucking my cock?"

"No silly! That's only if this was for real. We're just pretending so it's okay if I have some fun." said Hannah before she resumed sucking her brothers cock.

"That makes sense. We're just pretending."

"Exactly!" Hannah mumbled around the cock in her mouth.

John savored the feeling for a bit as he thrust into her mouth. "So how else might she test you? In this pretend blowjob scenario."

"Well, let's see..." Hannah said as she rubbed her brother's cock against her face.

"Maybe she'd have me wrap my lips around your cock without touching it with my tongue or teeth. And then you'd stand up and walk to the other room and sit down on the couch. And I have a choice about whether I lick your cock or shove it against the back of my throat. So I don't have to lick it or suck it. But if I do, I become more of a cocksucking slut."

"Then what?"

"Well, then I would have decided to suck your cock multiple times, but I wouldn't have chosen to get off from it. So maybe she'd have me ask you to guide my head up and down on this juicy cock of yours, while my wrist is touching my body just at the top of my clit. But I don't have to masturbate. It would be my choice whether I masturbate to the feeling of you fucking my face. Is that right? Yeah, that feels right."

"You want to try it? For practice"

Look at him, trying to pretend like he's not gonna love fucking my pretty little face with his huge cock, thought Hannah. "Yeah, let's do it!"

Hannah wrapped her lips around John's cock as far down on it as she could without his cock touching her throat. John stood up and her tongue touched the underside of his cock. He stepped forward and his cock pushed against Hannah's throat. "Not doing so well with this one, are you?"

"It's just pretend. It doesn't count," Hannah tried to mumble around her brothers cock, but that only caused her to lick it more. John started walking and Hannah tried crawling on her knees to keep up with him. She kept letting his cock bump against her throat and lick the underside. She wasn't sure if losing like this, or the cock pushing against her throat was turning her on more.

She wasn't halfway to the couch when she decided that since she was lucky enough to have a cock in her mouth, and she'd lost anyway, she might as well enjoy licking and sucking and trying to deepthroat the cock in her mouth. It wasn't until John sat down that she finally succeeded in getting his cock all the way down her throat with her nose against his pubic bone, and her chin against his balls. "Tada! See what I did?"

"Weren't you supposed to be resisting the urge to deepthroat my cock?"

"No, that's only if we were playing pretend! This is real and I want this."

"Well you know what comes next don't you?"

"Yeah! You fuck my face and I have to keep my wrist against the top of my clit."

"And what happens if you play with yourself?"

"What happens if you play with yourself?"

"Then I become a cocksucking slut!"

"So I need you to resist the thought of not playing with your pussy? Can you do that? It'll feel so good"

"Yes bro, I can do anything."

"I need you to resist any thought of not playing with yourself as I fuck your face.

Don't get tricked by any stray thought that tells you not to."

"I'll resist and I won't get tricked. I'll be playing with my pussy cause it'll feel so good. May I please suck your beautiful cock? I want to feel you fucking my face like I've been a good sister." Hannah opened wide and stock out her tongue while she looked deeply into her brother's eyes. She wrapped her lips around his big, throbbing cock and she felt her pussy yearning to be touched.

Hannah played with her pussy while John thrust into her face while holding her head in his hands. Hannah moaned around his cock as she played with her pussy, a string of her excitement connected her pussy to the floor.

It wasn't long until John was about to cum. It built and built, and finally he exploded as Hannah once again buried her brother's cock in her to the hilt. His first jet of cum went right down her throat. The next couple spurts of cum landed on her tongue before he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began painting her face. Hannah beamed with pride and pleasure. With John's cum on her tongue, in her stomach, and on her face, Hannah finally came in an explosive orgasm that was ecstasy.

"Quick! Take a pic. Get the cum on my tongue." Hannah said without fully closing her mouth.

"There, got it."

Hannah swallowed, "Now a few more pics. Let's get a one of my face with your cum all over it. Good! Now one of me kissing your cock with this facial," She made out with the tip of his cock while looking up at him expectantly, "Mmhmmm. Your cock tastes so good. You have such a perfect cock. I bet it would fit perfectly in my pussy. Oh yeah, get a picture of my pussy. Let me spread it for you. Isn't she so pretty? I know we shouldn't cause we're brother in sister, but I know you know your cock would feel so good in this horny needy pussy. Get a good angle. Good. Now send me the pics."

"What are you going to do with them?

"Come on silly, I'm going to send them to Madison to prove I won and she lost."

"What are picks of you with cum on your face going to prove?"

"Think silly! Madison was trying to trick me into having this big hard cock of yours fit perfectly in my pussy. And then you'd give me the fucking I need and deserve until you came deep in your little sister's pussy. But I got her! Instead of you fucking me so good, I sucked you off and had you cum in my mouth and my face like the good sister I am."

"That makes sense."

"I told you silly. Plus, now that I've proved Madison wrong and I've already gotten all that yummy cum out of your delicious dick, there's not any harm in seeing if it fits."

"You think?"

"Oh yeah, 100%. Plus I know it's wrong so we wouldn't even fuck. Let me send the pics and I'll explain," Hannah stood up and walked to the bedroom to grab her phone. She lifted her skirt so her brother could see her ass as she walked away.

She'd need to be crafty if she was going to convince her brother to continue helping her practice resisting on hard mode. If she didn't, Madison would turn her into a hot slutty lewd and wanton fucktoy so fast. The thought of slipping into being someone's obedient fucktoy sent a twinge of pleasure and fear through Hannah.

Hannah picked up her phone and texted Madison the pics with the words, "Beat you again you wannabe slut! You can't trick me. Try harder next time lol"

The triumph and euphoria of Hannah's victory crashed over her in a wave. Exultant feelings coursed through her and she basked in their warmth. She felt so good and smart and clever. A twinge of fear surfaced amidst her jubilation. Hannah knew she could get addicted to this feeling of beating people at their own game. But a larger part of her knew she had to keep playing and keep raising the stakes. The rush of her winning streak felt too good to just abandon.

luckyLove
luckyLove
151 Followers
12