Undefeated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah briefly remembered telling her freshman roommate Madison she was such a slut after Madison kept flirting with John when he came to drop off Hannah's Halloween costume. Madison was dressed up as a sexy witch with a hypnotic jewel and had tried to argue that Hannah was just jealous and secretly a much bigger slut. Hannah was proud to show Madison couldn't have been more wrong.

Still, Hannah knew she needed to start preparing now if she was going to beat Madison in their next contest. Maintaining her own self control was going to be easy. Getting John to figure out how to actually test her limits was the hard part. Still, if she kept teaching him little by little, she'd gain the experience resisting she needed. Besides, she thought with a smirk, guys are always more pliable when their cock is in your mouth. It wasn't possible to test each of the plethora of devious scenarios

Hannah knew what she needed to do. She'd return and suck on John's cock until he was worked up and pliable. Then she's share her plan. She looked at her cum covered face in the mirror and considered wiping it off for just a moment before reconsidering. All the better to convince John with.

When Hannah found John, he was eating a snack at the kitchen table. It didn't take her long to crawl under the table and convince him to let her suck his cock again. She knew how to get him worked up. She kissed his balls and asked him, "I know I just drained these balls of yours all over my face and mouth, but do you think you could work up another load for me? Pretty please?"

"I don't know, you really drained my balls."

"Oh I did! And it felt sooooo good," Hannah said before working on John's cock. She took his cock into her mouth and bobbed on it, enjoying the feeling. She licked her tongue on that spot where she knew he liked it, and she played with his balls. "Your cock just looks so good in my mouth."

"Mhmm."

"It feels so good in my mouth. I lick from your balls... up to the head of your cock." Hannah moaned around John's cock as she fellated him, "Maybe suck a little bit harder?"

"Mhmm."

"I can't wait to suck that cum out of your cock," she said in the moments where her mouth wasn't wrapped around his cock, "Mmhmm, you like the way my tongue feels?"

"Your tongue feels so good."

"You ready for me to suck the cum out of your cock?" She took his hand and placed it on the back of her head. She let her brother take control as she opened her mouth and throat to him. She couldn't resist the urge to play with her pussy.

"I'm so close, I'm going to cum soon!" Said John as he thrust his cock into her throat.

Hannah pulled her mouth off John's cock and squeezed her fingers around the base as she held him at the edge. "Before we forget, let's talk about the plan for my greedy little pussy and how I'd practice resisting. I'd straddle you and put just the tip of your cock in my pussy as my favorite dance song plays. As long as the music plays, I'd have to try to resist swaying and bouncing on your perfect cock. You'd have to suck on my nipples and pull my hair just the way I like it. But if I cheat by letting your cock slip out of me, as punishment I have to put it all the way in, let you spank me, then pull off until just the tip of this wonderful cock of yours is inside me, and add another song to the playlist.

"But now that I just came, there's no way I wouldn't resist the naughty urge to see how good your big brother cock would feel inside my pussy where it belongs. And there's no way I'd end up on all 4s or on my back begging you to pump me full of your tasty cum. No way!" explained Hannah as she cautiously licked and kissed John's tumescent cock.

"No way! Don't stop!" John said between short ragged breathes.

Hannah's lips were about to wrap around John's cock when she frowned instead, "You're right, there's no way and that's not right. That's not how Madison would test me at all. She'd test me at my weakest, not at my strongest. She'd make me horny and hungry for your cum and and my orgasm to the point where I wouldn't resist how naughty the idea of my brother pumping my unprotected pussy full of his cum turns me on. I just got my fix of your wonderful cum.

"We'd need to do it when your balls have had a full day to work up a fresh load and I'm cum-starved. Can we do it tomorrow? Please?" Hannah begged as she flicked her tongue against John's cock as she held him at the edge.

"Sure!" John said as his hips writhed in her grasp.

"And you'll let me use the crystal on you so you can only cum in your little sister's greedy pussy?" She kissed the head of John's cock in the sensitive spot where his head meats his shaft.

"What?"

"Just for a week, I promise! You know it wouldn't be a realistic test unless you have a big load saved up for this pussy I'm rubbing with my fingers while desperately yearning for your cock instead. And the winner gets to use the crystal on the loser each day. And besides, you know how I can't keep my mouth off your cock long enough for you to build up a proper load. Please? I'll let you cum deep down my throat or all over my pretty face," Hannah continued to hold John at the edge with her tongue despite his bucking hips.

"You already do."

"I'll let you cum if you promise. Promise?"

"Okay! Okay! I promise!"

Hannah licked the head of her brothers turgid cock, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure! I'm sure! Please let me cum!"

Hannah wrapped her lips around her big brother's throbbing cock and knew exactly what she needed to do to make him cum. She sucked and slurped and took him deep while releasing her grip on the base of his shaft.

John shouted, "I'm cumming!" as he emptied his balls into Hannah's greedy throat. The feeling of her brothers cock throbbing against her tongue and the feel of hot warm cum hitting the back of her throat was enough to push Hannah over the edge and into her own orgasm. Her world exploded in pleasure.

* * *

When Hannah recollected her thoughts, she saw John's slumbering body sprawled bonelessly across the kitchen chair. She was so clever she'd beaten Madison at her own game and convinced John to help her even more. But she couldn't lose. She had to practice resisting temptation is she was going to prevent Madison from turning her into a little slut for her brother.

Part of her knew she had to practice extra hard because part of her had always wanted to be her brother's little slut. But she suppose this wouldn't have been a real challenge if Madison was trying to turn her into an accountant instead of a wet willing fucktoy.

The song idea was good, but mow she had to figure out a week's worth of trials. Maybe to set the tone for the week, she'd wake him up by rubbing her pussy lips against his shaft without taking the head of his cock inside her.

Maybe for one challenge, she could only play with herself or cum if her brother's cockhead was nestled at or inside her pussy, but if she let's him cum inside her pussy, she can play with herself with his cock inside her for the remainder of the week. To make the challenge worth her time, she'd have to read three erotica stories out loud to her brother while sitting in his lap.

Maybe the day of her zoom meetings, she can only talk while her brother's cock is moving inside her, but she has to resist the temptation to make him cum inside her, or she'll have to follow that rule for the remainder of the week.

After that, they could go back and forth telling each other the wicked naughty stories of what he could do to her, and the best story wins. Then whoever loses how to edge three times before they make out on top of the dryer while she's not allowed to let his cock leave her pussy.

She could use the jewel on him to make things more interesting. They could practice their pullout game with John unable to touch his own cock. With John only able to cum in her pussy, that could be a delightful, torturous edging game in their longer tortuous practice game. She could use the jewel to make her brother think about cumming deep inside her pussy every time she said, "brother." Maybe she could have him wake her and greet her by teasing the head of his cock against her opening. Maybe she could get his subconscious working for her by having him dream about subtly and treacherously mind controlling her until she couldn't resist her burning desire to feel his sticky cum fill her pussy. And every time she lost, he'd get to use the crystal on her to help her sink deeper. And every time she won, she'd use the crystal on him to give him the motivation to succeed.

By then her brother should understand her needs well enough that he can use the jewel on her. He could make her forget that his cock can't cum unless it's in her pussy. Then she has to wager that she can make him cum with just her mouth. Each round could consist of a minute of her sucking his cock, then a minute of them fucking, the stakes double, and they go to the next round. But what to wager? Dares? Number of Brainwashing sessions with the jewel? If he's clever, he'd make the wager interesting, and he might even be a challenge, she thought smugly. Heh, who was she kidding? She'd see through it and avoid the trap somehow, she always did.

* * *

Hannah had the crystal set up on the table by the time John awoke. She had John look into the light of the crystal. When he looked into the crystal, he sprawled back in the chair as if he's utterly at peace. Hannah could tell that his mind was open and ready for her words to go deep deep down into his subconscious. It was hard for Hannah because the thought of shaping someone's subconscious just got her so hot and bothered. Her fingers started rubbing her clit as she puts words in her brother's mind. She needed him to be all-in on fucking and filling her pussy with his cock and cum. She knew Madison wasn't going to show her any mercy, so it was important John didn't either. She would do whatever it takes to win.

"You know your cock is going to feel so good with my pussy wrapped around it. You want to spread my pussy and fuck it so good and fill it with your cum. You know you want to fill your sister's pussy with your cum. And for the next week, you can only cum with your dick inside my pussy. Whenever I call you brother, you're subconscious is going to think of you cumming deep inside my pussy and how amazing that will feel.

"You're going to want to tempt and tease me until I give in. And you'll have the courage to do it because deep inside you know I want it. I want you to make me a slut and fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours and cum deep inside me. Your cock is gonna feel so perfect inside my pussy and I'm gonna cum so hard when you creampie me.

"And you won't think trying to turn me into a slut is weird. In fact, you'll think it's totally natural and want to change me and mold me into your perfect little fuck-pet and happy slut. When you get to whisper into my mind, you're going to be subtle and clever and devious and naughty. You want me begging for your cum in my tight little pussy. And you'll have me begging for all that and more thinking it was my idea right from the beginning." It was her idea though, but he didn't have to know that. She rubbed her pussy while fantasizing about the myriad of ways John or Madison could turn her into a needy wanton slut.

Hannah continued, "I know how much you love me, and I want you to know I love you too. And you know I want and need this. It feels so right to give someone you love what they need. If you want me as your fuck pet, make me your fuck pet. If you want me to be a shameless cock and cum hungry school girl, make me a shameless cock and cum hungry schoolgirl. If you want to make me your perpetually horny and conflicted bitch in heat who thinks she should pretend she shouldn't fuck you any way your heart desires, but gives in because of how good she knows it'll feel, do that. I love you and I trust you."

With that, Hannah shut the cover to the jewel and smiled as her brother slowly woke up. As tired and sleepy as she was, she nuzzled her brother's spent cock and said, "I really loved today. Thank you for helping me with my competition."

"No problem," said John as he gathered his sister in his arms.

"I'm sorry I'm so sleepy."

"I'm tired too," and with that Hannah felt John pick lift her up and carry her to his bed.

When they were together in bed, Hannah said, "I love you, you know that."

"I love you too," said John before he kissed her.

"And not as a sister. I mean I love you as a sister, but I also love you as a lover. As every kind of lover."

John looked deep into her eyes and stroked her hair back with a smile that left crows feet on his face, "I know you. And I love you. And I love you as you are, and in all the ways that you'll be."

"You're such a sweetheart!" said Hannah as she hugged John tight, "We'll need to get a good night's rest if you're gonna tease my pussy with your cock all day tomorrow."

"I think I'll do more than just tease you," said John as he planted kisses all over her face, "I think you'll be begging for me to do more than just tease you before we're done."

"I don't know why you're so cocky when I'm undefeated lifetime."

"You really think you're some bigshot that always wins?"

"We both know I am, but it's okay. Maybe you'll win tomorrow," said Hannah with the sly thought that maybe tomorrow she'd pretend to accidentally slip off his cock to add another song and then indulge her pussy by naughtily bouncing on his a few time just to get his hopes up and make the competition a little more exciting.

"Now go to sleep, you're gonna need all your strength if you wanna win tomorrow," Hannah added with a knowing grin.

"I think you'll need the strength, but good night sis."

The last thought Hannah had before sleep enveloped her was how right it felt for her and her brother to fall asleep in each other's arms.

--End--

*

If you liked this or want more, please give me 5 stars.

12