Undeniable

Story Info
Drug trial turns her into a horny futa.
4k words
4.52
58.6k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,815 Followers

Content Note: Mind Control; Incest (mother-father-daughter + sister-sister)

When, at the age of eighteen, I still hadn't gone through puberty, despite numerous attempts by various doctors to initiate it with hormones, I signed myself up to participate in a trial for a new, experimental treatment. I was not the only girl to do so. There had been many cases reported in my age group, girls who should have blossomed into young women during the lockdown.

I had no breasts, I didn't menstruate, and I was the shortest in my class. Physical excitation could arouse me, and I could make myself come, but I didn't experience sexual desire in the way others my age did. I concluded that I was probably asexual, or on that spectrum somewhere. The others who signed up for the new treatment were similar in this way, many identifying as aspec in the discord.

It was a frequent topic amongst us: What if going through puberty changes our sexuality? The idea was both exciting and frightening. It was also, in the end, the least of our worries.

The treatment lasted a full year, with pills taken daily, and clinic visits monthly. The effects were subtle to begin with, breast growth beginning four months in, menstruation at six months. My emotional state was a mess throughout, and it was a good thing I had taken a year off rather than rush to university. I stayed at home, grateful for my parents' support throughout. My mum took me to buy my first bra - an A cup only, but I was ecstatic - and later I used her tampons too, which I was less ecstatic about but still thrilled in a way.

I was becoming a real woman.

I wasn't getting any taller, but high heels helped with that. At the café where I worked part-time, I grew ever more aware of people, and aware of their awareness of me. Eight months into the treatment and my breasts were D cups, a definite weight. Not only did I have breasts, but they were full and round and perky too. I loved them, and loved to see people stare at them. And I was crushing on people too, fantasising about them. I masturbated every night in bed, imagining my boss, my co-workers, this customer or that.

At the clinic, after nine months of treatment, I said, "Maybe I should stop now." My breasts were still growing, and my clit was starting to hurt, no doubt from being assaulted by my fingers morning and night. "The pills have done their work," I pleaded.

The doctor scratched his head anxiously. "That wouldn't be clever," he said. "If you stop now, the changes will accelerate. There's some evidence already that these final treatments should have started earlier for optimum results."

"Has something gone wrong?" I asked.

He hesitated before answering. "Two of the volunteers were identical twins, and their close proximity seems to have caused some odd side-effects." He refused to elaborate further, but I couldn't stop wondering what the side-effects were.

Ten months in and my clit had grown until it stuck out like a miniature cock. It was weird and ugly and I hated it. Also, my orgasms had become intense and very wet. If I wanted to masturbate in bed, I needed to lay a towel first.

The doctor examined my clit as I blushed bright red. "Hmm," he said. "This seems to be a common side-effect. But I wouldn't worry. Many women have a large clitoris." He confirmed that my breasts had grown no more. I loved my huge breasts, but they did strain my back. I was seriously thinking about getting a corset for support. My monthly cycle had settled into a predictable rhythm too, so all in all we were both pleased with the trial.

I was less pleased a month later. "It's definitely not a clit," I growled irritably, showing him my cock. "I pee out of it. It gets erect when I'm aroused."

He blushed. "I'm sorry. Yes. You're not the only one. I really can't explain it - but I promise you, we're studying it. Do you, ah, think you could make it erect? So that I can measure it?"

It was easily done. I just had to imagine the doctor on his knees sucking my cock and it was soon hard and throbbing. "Length: six inches," he said. "Girth: five and a half."

My final appointment was cancelled at short notice. We had a video call instead. "Sorry we can't meet in person," he said. "I wonder if you could give me your final measurements?"

My cock had not grown for the final week of the trial period, but by that point it had reached twelve in length and nine in girth. It made wearing sexy knickers impossible. "Would you like to see it?" I asked, a little spitefully. I had gone through all this - this trial - to become a woman, not a freak of nature.

He blushed. "No. When was the last time you achieved orgasm?"

"This morning."

"Oh, right. Good. Did you, ah, -"

"If you're asking whether I produce cum, then yes."

"I see. How much?"

I had anticipated this. I held up a glass tumbler that was half full of creamy cum.

"Gosh," he said.

"Yes."

"One last question. Have you noticed any unusual odour from your genital region?"

It was my turn to blush. Indeed, I had noticed the smell of my pussy when aroused becoming particularly... pungent, perhaps. As if I had caught an STD or something, not that I had had sex with anyone else. I had taken to showering four times a day to hide it. "Another delightful side-effect?"

"We're still studying it, but it does seem to act as a powerful aphrodisiac."

The rest was standard end-of-trial doctor-patient stuff, arrangements for follow-up appointments and so on, but my thoughts kept spiralling about the revelation that the embarrassing stink of my pussy might actually be a good thing. Because apart from anything else, I had been deliberately keeping myself to myself until the trial was done and I could be sure that my changing body wouldn't wreck any burgeoning relationships. More recently, the addition of a cock had put a damper on plans too.

I had stopped changing now. I would just have to accept that I was a woman with a huge cock. My future partners would have to accept it too.

But that smell... For the past two weeks, my parents had both been acting weird around me. Smiling. Touching me. Mum had even taken to wearing sexy clothes about the house and showing off her legs in a way that I had found really quite seductive, and I had been trying really hard not to think inappropriate thoughts.

She was in the kitchen. I joined her there, wearing nothing but a bra and boxer shorts. Her eyes went immediately to the bulge. "How was the appointment, dear?" she asked.

My cock responded to her interest and strained against the material. "Let me help with the dishes," I said, and as Mum continued washing up, I dried and put away. The were plenty of opportunities for my erect cock to brush against her, and not once did she pull away or complain. Instead she sighed, and increasingly pressed against me, her cheeks flushed red.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what, Mum?" I whispered back.

"I need to see it."

"I'm not stopping you."

With a whimper she sank to her knees and tugged my boxers down, exposing my rigid cock. Precum leaked from the tip, and Mum licked it up as her hands fastened about the shaft and stroked me with loving fascination.

All the times I had done this to myself, and never had it felt like this. "Does my pussy smell bad?" I asked her.

"It smells amazing," she said. "Every time I go into your room these days, it hits me. Just being in this house with you makes my pussy wet, and your Dad has been fucking me twice a day."

She turned her attention to my cock, sucking hungrily as her hands worked me. My first ever blowjob, and it was my mum. It was so wrong, but that only made it more erotic. I thought about those twins on the trial and wondered whether they had been fucking each other with wild drug-induced lust. Did they too have huge cocks now?

"Put your fingers in my cunt, Mum," I said, and moaned with delight when she eased in one, then two. I knew I had to be very wet. She added a third, then a fourth, my breathing deepening in response, and then her whole hand was slipping into me. "Fuck that's good," I said, feeling wonderfully filled, almost painfully stretched, her other hand stroking my cock, her lips circling tight about the throbbing shaft.

"I'm close," I warned her, the tension within me building exquisitely, but she did not stop. Her hand was a fist inside me, fucking me with slow determination. Her eyes looked up into mine with encouragement. She looked so beautiful like that. My own mother, a sex kitten.

With a cry I stiffened within her mouth, my vagina contracting fiercely about her wrist, the core of tension within me coursing through my whole body, waves of pleasure like never before as I convulsed orgasmically, fluid gushing from my cunt about her arm, cum jetting from my cock into her mouth, filling it, too much for her to swallow and pouring down her chin.

It was a mess. By the time I was done, her dress looked like she had worn it to an orgy. I stumbled over to a chair while Mum sat licking her lips and sucking on her fingers. "I hope you're not done," she said sternly.

"I need a drink first," I said. "Can you get me a glass of water?"

Mum laughed. "I guess you do need a refill after that." She filled a glass and brought it over, and bent to kiss me. "I can't tell you how much better I feel already. I was so worried you'd hate me for wanting this."

"I love you, Mum," I said, and drank quickly. "Shall we continue this in bed?"

For months I had contented myself with frequent and regular masturbation, but I knew now that that would never be enough again. As profoundly immoral as it was to use my mother's lust for me, I desperately needed to fuck someone, and she was beautiful and smelled so good and, ultimately, she was there in front of me. Yes, she was my mother, but she was also a woman who urgently needed to be fucked.

Mum and I are both blonde and blue-eyed. She is not a tall woman, but she is taller than me. She was forty, and I was nineteen; incest or not, we were both adults. In her bedroom, she disrobed quickly while I watched, my cock hardening quickly. "Let me be on top, honey," she said, and I was happy to obey.

I removed my bra and lay on the bed. She straddled me there, bending down to kiss me, her breasts pressing warm and soft against mine. We kissed like lovers, my cock hard and sandwiched between us. I could taste my cum on her lips. My hands roved across her sides, her back, her bum, squeezing her cheeks. What a way to finally lose my virginity. What a woman to lose it to.

A year before, this would have been unthinkable. I had no cock, no breasts, no real attraction to anyone, but all that had changed. "Please," I begged.

Laughing happily, she lifted up and guided the head of my cock to her pussy. Just the sight of it, the soft, wet touch of it, was almost enough to make me come. "It's so much bigger than your father's," she said, and her face contorted with effort as she pushed down against it, guiding it slowly into her. The tightness of her cunt was delicious and had me breathing heavily in response. This union of flesh was perfection itself.

Inch by inch she absorbed me, until half my length was buried within her. With my hands on her hips I encouraged her to take more, but she pressed them against her breasts instead. I teased her nipples with my thumbs as she rocked up and down, fucking me gently, my cock pressing into her, then withdrawing, a little easier and deeper each time. My hips thrust impatiently too, tentative at first but with increasing need and power, until we were fucking each other properly, my cock driving into her deep and hard.

"Wait," she said, rolling off me onto her back. "You be on top now."

I was more than happy to oblige. I knelt between her widespread legs and she guided me into her again, and with all the enthusiasm of youth I was soon pounding my cock into her. Her hands were on my breasts, pinching my nipples painfully. I couldn't tell from her expression whether my vigorous thrusting was giving her more pain or more pleasure, but not once did she complain. "So big," was all she said, over and over again. "So fucking big."

I was so excited, I didn't last long, but it was long enough. "Yes!" she screamed, tugging on her own nipples as she convulsed with wild beauty. "Yes!" I screamed moments later, my cum shooting out deep inside her as waves of blissful pleasure radiated from my core. I only wished I had a hard cock in my own cunt too.

Creamy cum spurted from her pussy as I withdrew, and I dived down to make love to her with my mouth, licking up our blended cum from her thighs and her pussy. The smell of her was intoxicating. I couldn't get enough. I teased her clit with my nose as I explored the wet folds of her labia with my tongue. This was the vagina through which I had entered the world, and now it had given me so much pleasure.

I was still hard, still hungry for more. I climbed between her legs again and thrust in. "Yes!" she cried out.

I lifted her legs so that her ankles were at my shoulders, loving the impact of my hips against her bum with each thrust. This time I lasted longer. Mum climaxed within seconds, and then again, and again, her expression one of mindless bliss. Pulling out at the last moment, as a third fantastic orgasm swept me up, I watched as my cum shot out to splash across her belly and breasts, making long creamy stripes.

Sated at last, if only temporarily, I slumped onto the bed next to her. "For someone with no balls," Mum said with a chuckle, "you sure make a mess..."

"Sorry," I said, not meaning it. I loved seeing her covered in my cum.

"Let's shower and make dinner," she said. "Your father will be home soon, and I know he's been dreaming of your stinky, gorgeous cunt."

I scowled at her, but in truth my stinky, gorgeous cunt was desperate for a cock.

Mum and I showered together, unable to keep our hands to ourselves, but she resisted resuming our earlier activity. We both dressed up in a sexy-slutty way with T-shirts, short skirts and high heels; no underwear, not even a bra, our nipples making sharp points in the fabric. We cooked together, my frequently erect cock making a tent in the apron I wore, and we kissed whenever we weren't busy for a moment.

Dad arrived just as we were putting the food on the table. "Our baby girl is a woman now," Mum said after giving her husband an intimate welcome kiss. As we devoured steak and mash, and then finished with apple pie and ice cream, all washed down with an Italian red, Mum recounted the details of our day.

Far from being upset, Dad's hands soon drifted to his crotch, unbelted and unzipped his trousers, and freed his cock from his Y-fronts - or so I guessed. The table hid this from my view, just as it hid my own throbbing cock from his.

"I'll do the dishes later," Mum said. "Let's all go upstairs." And she led the way, giving me a lovely view of her pussy up her skirt as she climbed ahead of me, and I knew Dad had a lovely view of my pussy as he followed behind me.

In the bedroom, Mum and I kissed as we stripped each other, then I lay on the bed and she straddled my head, dropping down into sixty-nine. Her pussy was pressed to my mouth, and her lips wrapped lovingly about my cock, her tongue teasing me delightfully, and although I tried to return the favour, I was far too distracted by Dad's legs pressing against mine as he worked into position.

Abruptly I felt it, his cock against my pussy. I had only known fingers there before, and to feel a cock there was almost electric. That it was my dad's cock only added to the excitement I felt. He seemed to hesitate, but Mum paused from her adoration of my own cock to say, "Do it, dear. Fuck your daughter's stinky, slutty cunt."

He needed no further encouragement. He thrust in eagerly, forcing a cry of surprise from me. Mum's hand and wrist had stretched me far more, but my cunt had a craving that only a cock could satisfy. "Fuck!" I cried out, and could say nothing more because Mum smothered me with her pussy, forcing me to pleasure her as she squirmed on my face, her own tongue and lips teasing my cock.

Dad thrust his cock into me hard. I wished it were longer and thicker, but I loved it all the same. I loved the savagery with which he pounded away at me, the rough impact of his hips against my thighs. I grabbed Mum's head with my hands, forcing her onto my cock, and was startled to feel myself penetrate her throat. The tightness of that grip was astonishing.

"Fuck that's hot," Dad growled, and climaxed moments later. The sensation of his cum bursting into me was enough to trigger my own climax, and I screamed into my mum's pussy as my cum erupted into her. I allowed her to pull off me, but only enough for her to catch her breath, and wished I could watch her face being painted with my cum.

And then I was done. Dad pulled out of me and fed his cock to Mum. I could hear her moaning happily as she sucked on his cock, and as I was finally able to concentrate on licking her clit, brushing it steadily with my tongue, bringing her closer and closer...

She sat up and moved to straddle my hips instead, working my cock into her with the ease of familiarity. She faced away from me, kissing my dad as she rode me steadily. I sighed with pleasure as I felt his cock return to my pussy, as hard and eager as before, and I lay there, massaging my breasts, pinching my nipples, utterly happy that both my cunt and cock were being properly used.

We came together at last in a brilliant climax, my cum filling my mum's cunt for a second time, my dad's cum filling my cunt for a second time, all three of us crying out in ecstasy and convulsing for what felt like an age.

"What the hell?"

The three of us twisted around to see my older sister standing in the doorway. "What the absolute fuck!" she shouted.

Thoroughly embarrassed, my parents hurried into the bathroom, leaving my sister to stare at me in shock. In particular, at my cock. I had told her about the trial, but not the more embarrassing side-effects. "This room stinks," she said, her anger and disgust giving way to confusion. Her cheeks were flushed.

My sister was married and four months pregnant. Happily married, as far as I knew. I wondered where her husband was, but only because I hoped he was elsewhere. I hoped the aphrodisiac smell of my cunt would do its work. Because I was still achingly hard, and the thought of filling my pregnant sister's cunt with my thick cock was making me dizzy with lust.

She backed away as I leapt up and walked towards her, but not fast or far enough. I captured her hand in the corridor, and she seemed almost hypnotised as I brought it to my cock, still slick with Mum's and my cum.

She flinched, and awoke from her trance, but didn't release my cock. Her cheeks bright red with shame, she said, "This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this."

"I want you," I said simply, and kissed her hungrily as she stroked my cock. "I want you to be thinking of my cock the next time he fucks you. I want you to remember the taste of my cum the next time he's in your mouth. Tell me you don't want the same."

"I -" she said. "I -" She couldn't say whatever it was she wanted to, and the flush of shame deepened.

I tugged her unresisting after me into my bedroom, and guided her onto the bed, onto hands and knees. She was wearing a grey dress that I lifted out of the way; and white knickers designed for comfort, which I was able to tug aside. "Wow, your pussy is wet," I said, easing a finger into her, fucking her gently. "Tell me you want it. Tell me - Where is your husband, anyway?"

"Outside," she gasped, as if she had forgotten until I asked. "Waiting for me." She started to pull away, to return to him, but it was too late for her. I held her still with one hand and guided my cock into her with the other. "No!" she cried out in denial, but her body answered differently, thrusting back against me, pushing me deeper into her. "Fuck!"

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,815 Followers
12