All Comments on 'Undeniable'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

I read this, then I read your bio.

Either this wasn't a story you enjoyed typing, or you really don't know what a plot is or characters are.

I don't plan on reading anything else you've typed and submitted here unless someone gives me some reason to think this isn't representative of what you normally submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 year agoAuthor

Is it over top and unrealistic? Sorry, yes, and probably it should have gone into Humor & Satire. I was just thinking of all those stories where an 18-yr-old boy gets a massive penis that his mother can't resist.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

You may safely disregard anything and everything cageysea posts. They are the river troll of Incest/Taboo: I have yet to read a single comment that isn't a holier-than-thou smear against anyone that hasn't served up Chaucer. I don't know how their axe-grind against the community started, but it's testament to abysmal moderation that such obvious provocateurs aren't disciplined.

cybrfuncybrfunabout 1 year ago

Couldn't even bother finishing this. Just not even worth the time to read.

EroticPolymathEroticPolymathabout 1 year ago

This was a nice bit of fun! Hope you write more with this story.

GreatwanniGreatwanniabout 1 year ago

I hope there’s a sequel to this! This was sooo good! It could include the twins from the trial! And maybe the newly transformed daughter/sister could use her new dominant personality to find out about them? So many possibilities for a sequel, I really hope you consider it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely sizzling!

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

I love your stories, please add chapters to this.

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

As an added comment I'd like to say that I agree whole heartedly with SirDigbyChickenCaesar.

StrappingManStrappingManabout 1 year ago

Yeah, you can delete those comments if I were you. I actually like a longer story but there's something to be said for a quick and concise one as well.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the supportive comments. They're much appreciated.

Honestly, I don't disagree with Mr Sea. This story was very focussed on being short and hot, and I know I/T dwellers generally prefer to see a loving relationship explored over multiple chapters.

Anyway, I've just rewritten the final scene but from the sister's perspective, and it's fun. I'll see where that goes...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

I like most of your work. This one just didn't resonate with me at all. Too much science fiction, I guess. Maybe another time.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 1 year ago
Very fun!

It's clever, funny, hot, and completely original. I hope we see more of her!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Liked it. I think it is in the correct category. I enjoy futa stories where their vaginas actually get used, which is seldom the case in most futa stories. Would have been a 5 if the sister's husband had fucked the futa...

sirius23sirius23about 1 year ago

The best futa story I've come across on this site x

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband20175 months ago

This is the first Futa story I've ever read on here. It was quite interesting. Fun, definitely. Over the top...yeah a bit lol but I enjoyed reading it and will look to read more of your work

AlinaXAlinaX5 months agoAuthor

As futa stories go, this one is nowhere near the top, let alone over it, lol.

N_AmbruscoN_Ambrusco18 days ago

This is nothing but fast-paced erotic fun. I love the bits with her parents, but I absolutely adore the part with her sister. Every sibling with a cock has wondered what it would be like to bury it in their sister's warm loving cunt. Too bad the sister was already pregnant. Otherwise she could have gone back to her husband with an incest baby growing in her, and let him believe it was his!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...