Undeniable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the space of a day I had transformed from an innocent virgin into a cruel and demanding slut. I knew it was wrong to take advantage of her like this, but my need to fuck outweighed all such concerns. And it wasn't just a need to fuck, it was a desire to make her mine. "You can go when I'm finished with you," I explained, "and that won't happen until you tell me you love being a slut for me." I grabbed hold of her long, blonde ponytail and pulled her head back as I thrust in deeper.

"Bitch!" she snarled. "Just fuck me!"

So I did, slowly at first but swiftly picking up the tempo. "How long will he wait?" I asked. "If he comes in looking for you, I might decide to fuck him instead."

"Okay! Okay!" she whined. "I love being your slut. Fuck me with that huge fucking cock. Just please don't come in my pussy. I'll do anything else you want."

I badly wanted to fill her with my cum, but I held back and considered it. "I'll let you finish me with your mouth," I said eventually, "if you promise to always be my slut."

"I promise," she said quickly.

"I mean always," I insisted. "I won't come in your cunt - your husband can have that pleasure reserved for him - but otherwise you will be mine to use as I like. Promise!"

Outside, a car horn beeped. A reminder that he was there, waiting. That time was finite.

"I promise," she said heavily.

I eased out of her beautifully tight cunt and pulled her by the hair to my crotch. She hesitated for only a moment, no doubt disliking that my cock had been in Mum's cunt, and now her own, but then she set to work, stroking my shaft with her hand, sucking on the head.

The muffled sounds could be heard of our parents fucking in their room, making me smile. Strange as this day had turned out, I was thoroughly enjoying it. "Make me come, slut," I said, "and swallow every drop." It wouldn't be possible of course, but it would be fun to punish her later for failing. "Your husband's waiting..."

12