Under a Suburban Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be ok," I said. "You're still young."

She hit my shoulder. "I hate hearing that shit."

"So did I."

Kelsey scooted closer to me. She said, "I like you...I..."

"You're special," I told her. "You really should get with some guy besides me."

Kelsey smiled and said: "That's why I like you. Some younger guy would be desperately trying to convince me of how cool he was. You're doing the opposite and that tells me that you're being honest."

"I really don't understand. I'll have to take your word for it."

Kelsey laughed. "That's what I'm taking about. You can't fake that shit."

I laughed nervously. Unsure of the whole thing. How could I not be? I wanted to believe though. To believe it and live it.

We finished our meal and then the other jug of beer while watching whatever she found on Netflix. For a moment we were able to savor life outside of the lockdown. Truthfully: drinking that much IPA was bound to produce some good feelings. Those who don't indulge once in a while might be missing out. The serene smile on Kelsey's face said that she agreed with me.

She had scooted right up against me by then. Her soft warmth was so inviting. The smell of her...not floral, but something fresh and sweet like a dessert put in front of you. And hidden there like spice in that sultry miasma was sex and want.

I decided to go for it. I slipped my arm around her, and Kelsey was glad to be held by me. She offered her lips to me and I met them with my own. They were plump and sweet-tasting. Though I did taste a bit of the salt from the fries that we had eaten. I kissed her more--harder, trying to get more of that sumptuous flavor.

After a while I pulsed away. Just wanting to look at her.

Kelsey smiled. She said, "I take it that you want to do more."

I nodded like a fool. My cock already getting hard in my pants. The front part of my boxers wet from the amount of pre-cum leaking from it. When you're turned on enough as a guy you lose the ability to think about anything else but getting off. Kelsey's hand was already pawing at the front of my slacks. Eventually she was stroking my cock through my khakis. Not the most comfortable way to be doing it, but the promise that it held had me gripped.

"I think we're getting somewhere," she said.

Kelsey moved away from me in order to get undressed. Her nimble fingers quickly pulled off her white top, and exposed her plump breasts being held back by her bra. She removed the bra and gave me the delightful sight of the ripe tits again. Her nipples were small and dark compared plump white flesh around them. I wanted nothing more than to suckle on them, and imagine some fantastic nectar of the gods springing forth from them. She took note of how much I liked them.

"Settle down there, big guy," she said. "There's a whole lot more to the show than the wonder twins."

I knew, and I couldn't wait, so I quickly pulled off my khakis and left them in a puddle on the floor--almost tripped as I stepped out of them. Kelsey had already pulled down her tight Tick Tock pants and threw them on my old recliner. I beheld her solely in her white cotton panties. After getting off the rest of my clothes, I stood and waited for her to cross that last threshold. I mean: I'd seen it before the previous day, but when a girl removes that last barrier between you and the forbidden zone it's something so special that you want to savor it.

She smiled. Knowing what I was waiting for. Then she was all in. The cotton panties came down, and Kelsey came unto me willing and wanting. We were all over each other--so obsessed and lost in our want that we hit a snag without thinking.

Kelsey said, "So, where are we doing this? You don't have the best living room."

That was true. Claire had been the domesticator of our home. I prided myself on the writing room/gym project. However, the rest of the house had suffered greatly. Besides the cheap couch and the old recliner, the rest was patio furniture.

I grabbed Kelsey's hand and we hurried to the bedroom. Her tits and my stiff cock bouncing all the way like something out of a comedy.

Things were better off once we reached the bed. Claire hadn't taken that with her. Kelsey and I were back at it. I went in with both hands to seize hold of her deliciously plump ass. It had the kind of fleshy weight that was worth killing for. Women scoff at this notion, but I remember back in college accidently following girls around campus because I was so enamored of their fat bubble butts. Being there with Kelsey was like going back to when I was young.

"I don't want to do anal today," she said. "Later, I promise."

That was fine by me. I got Kelsey on the bed, and was between her legs immediately. My fingers found the hot, wet center of her quickly. Her creamy slickness bathed my fingers as I delicately probed her. Kelsey's pussy was drenched and burning. I fingered her for a while and she moaned and writhed beneath me. She was everything that I wanted and I had her.

She said, "You know what I want, Jeremy. Give it to me."

There was no more reason to delay. I leveled my rigid cock at the outside of her pulsating pussy--the tip just resting on the outer lips. I slowly pushed it into her. She enveloped the whole of me. The heat of her pussy making me cry out for a moment. I eased farther in. Being gentle to lower myself onto her. I felt at home between her legs. I moved my hands up her body--savoring the warmth and softness until I found her plump breasts. Delicious mountains at the end of the Serengeti of her vulnerable middle. They filled my hands perfectly--spilling over even. There is no substitute for the ripe breasts of a young woman. As I fucked Kelsey, I savored her swollen breasts with everything that I had.

My lips found Kelsey's and she was still receptive. She forced her lips against mine until it hurt. We writhed, we fucked. We were one body and one flesh. Or at least as close as we could without being something out of a Cronenberg movie.

I took my time. Enjoying every centimeter worth of my cock pushing in and then pulling out of her. It had been too long since I had enjoyed something so nice, and I didn't want it to come to an end prematurely. If it had been in my power, I would've gone until she told me to hurry up because she had laundry to do, but sadly that's not how it happened.

I felt the warnings of my orgasm from deep within my balls. Being divorced hadn't given me much opportunity to keep up my practice. Kelsey sensed this, and clutched me tightly. Stopping wasn't an option, so I sped up to my completion. I felt Kelsey grip me even tighter, and believed that she was cumming as well. Not a moment later my cock exploded within her. I pumped several jets of cum into Kelsey's depths.

I tensed--my eyes nearly crossed.

It was over.

I took a deep refreshing breath, and then rolled off of Kelsey. It felt like I'd been hard at work in my gym, but none of my wanna-be workout sessions had ever been so satisfying.

"Oh my God," I sighed. "I needed that."

Kelsey laughed. "I can tell. Little pent up, huh?"

"Probably."

There was a silence.

Kelsey said, "You didn't do it inside me, did you?"

I got a sudden chill.

"You didn't say anything," I said. "What...what...I mean...."

I stammered like an idiot until I noticed the smile on her face.

"Just kidding," she said. "It's no big deal. Not like it hasn't happened before."

"Oh..."

"Don't be shocked, Jeremy. I'm twenty-five. I've been around."

"I know."

She put her hand on my thigh. She said, "You're adorable. I liked it a lot."

I firmly expected that this was her slick exit. That what happened was a one-off. She'd been bored, had nothing else to do, and I was the dopey, convenient fool who was taken for a ride. A very enjoyable ride, mind you, but as you get older you get more sentimental. You desperately want things to mean more.

I had no idea what would eventually happen.

"Do you have any ice cream?" she asked.

"Frozen yogurt."

"Frozen yogurt then."

We spent the rest of that day just chilling out together. Totally comfortable like we'd always been a thing or something. It didn't occur to me later that maybe I was kind of a dope for her, and she knew this from the beginning. Everything that had transpired had been a work of craft. Kelsey didn't get pregnant that first time. It took a few months of our new secret relationship before she got knocked up. By then her parents knew. I got the looks, but they didn't want to admit it for the longest time. Until we had an awkward dinner where it all came out and things were "decided". You see: Kelsey had a trust fund. The conditions attached to her receiving that fund were either that she maintained a professional career for at least ten years or that she started a family and be a responsible mother.

It's been years now. The lockdowns are a thing of the past fortunately. Kelsey and I are still married. One kid led to two more. I did end up selling the house and buying a better one down the street. A little farther away from her parents for which she was happy. I come home from work now, and see my beautiful wife and our kids. She smiles that same wonderful smile, and we're still as intimate as ever. We didn't come together in the most honest of circumstances, but at least it did happen and I am much happier now.

Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. It's a different story than the ones that I've been writing recently. Please feel free to rate the story, and leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from you. I write this while trying to drink a beer, but I've been sick over the last few days so I can't taste it. Better go back to the hot tea. Cheers!

12