All Comments on 'Under All Those Clothes'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

Whilst reasonably well written, the storyline is quite horrible. We have a seemingly respectable wife who for whatever reason decides it is perfectly fine to screw her husbands best friend whilst posing in the nude for a portrait. This is apparently in order to ensure she is the only woman in her husbands life and to put a stop to his flirting at work.

If this is her rationale god knows what she would do if her husband had had an actual affair.

Perhaps a second chapter in which the truth comes out and there is some actual emotion shown by all the parties concerned.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 3 years ago
Exceptionally well written..

The problem was believability. It is hard to believe a woman worried about her husband cheating decides to just cheat herself? So...low score in that regard. Other than that good job. Please write more.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Nice friend

Yeah, she's hot but this is his best friends wife. He has the self control of a sixteen year old. With friends like him...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

It’s ok for her to cheat, but her husband will pay for flirting? This whore will slip up and her husband will rid himself of a cheating wife and a false friend. No matter how well written, a story about such unlikable people just doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jekyll and Hyde?

Is Lucy mentally challenged or just looking for a divorce? Because her actions say she's looking for a divorce and when Doug talks to Al, she'll get her divorce. Kinda hard to believe some meek and mild woman turns into a porn star. What happens when everyone she knows sees her printed picture? This was poorly thought out.

1 star

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 3 years ago
Like the writing don’t like the characters actions

If that’s what you’re going for, bravo. You had a best friend both are confiding in who easily could’ve fixed their marriage. Instead, he decides to help pull the wife completely over to being a cheating slut. And obviously the big presentation of the painting will only hurt the husband more. She’s complaining about him only getting up after getting off three times? Again, if you wanted us to dislike the characters, you did a fantastic job. I enjoyed the story hating everyone in it.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Others have pointed out the ridiculous and idiotic hypocrisy on display in this story, so it really made no sense.

And this threw me instantly " A trim or whatever you prefer for the nest, but not just before the sitting in case you break out in a rash."

A real artist knows how to NOT paint any blemishes in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so martian slut ray again?

What kind of story is this?

All of a sudden because hubby may be showing interest in someone else she decided to flirt with neighbors, coworkers, and their best friend? And what kind of best friend wouldn't clue in hubby that the wife is ready to cheat? This guy has sex with his best friends wife!!!! And she wants to reveal a nude painting of herself to friends and coworkers?

My god I hope he finds out soon and can divorce with whatever respect he can muster.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a shit story, stories about che@ting bitches and best buddies who are not best buddies leave me cold.

In the end just another cuck story

Rates 1/5

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
We writers don't get to decide

how good our stories are. We can claim they are well written, which is a huge difference from being entertaining. The readers, if we allow voting and comments, tell us what works and what doesn't it, at least for them. I post stories in LW knowing they will not be admired by many readers, but they are the story I want to tell. Trust your instincts and post the story you want. Let readers tell you how they feel and then move on to the next effort. If you want adulation, the LW category is not the place to be posting.. Readers here are tough, and proud of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it

I had been trying to get my wife to pose nude for a painting for years without success. When we saw the movie Titanic, she instantly changed her mind. I long knew what I wanted and though few artists did the type and quality I wanted I had a few artists in mind to get me what I wanted. Now that she was willing we had long talks over the art and its costs and what I was going for in each painting and why.

We found middle ground and she posed for nude photos of what I wanted and I went to talk to one of the artists. He got visibly excited and insisted my wife pose nude in person as no photos would do. I left upset and swore not to use his services. At home I told my wife what happened and that I was certain he'd try to bed her. We talked a lot and she ended up taking complete control of that project.

From there our story was rather similar to this tale. No artist friends used but it took a long time to complete so by the time they were done, most people we knew were aware of the projects and were eager to see. Yes this was awkward but we proved not to keep secrets as well as we hoped.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
blazing! *****

And I thought art class was a waste of time! Silly me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love to Doug do a series of Madame X paintings in various positions. Giving hi a bj, his cum dripping out of her swollen pussy, her looking over shoulder ass in air. Her husband obliviious

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

The Madonna Syndrome

With her husband Al, Lucy is a tigress in the bedroom, but Miss Prim outside. Lately she feels her position in jeopardy from one of Al's colleagues. She decides on a cure, presenting Al publicly with a nude painting of herself at their anniversary bash.

At the same time, she decides to draw attention to herself. Her attire has become more revealing.

Reluctantly, Doug Al's friend executes the painting. It's all business until Lucy visits Doug for an early morning tryst.

Like all of Wife Theif's works, erotic elements support the story line and contribute to making his point.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Very captivating. I wanted to rush through but it kept pulling me back in. Kind of like the painter.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Divorce the bitch and a good old bullet to the head for the best friend. Or maybe one for the both of them. Fictional ones of course. Since this is fiction.

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it -- original, not some pablum with a moral. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife - disgusting, cheater.

Best friend - bastard traitor.

Husband - cuck.

Story - loser.

AardieAardie5 months ago

Poor Al will be very lonely losing his best friend and his wife on his anniversary.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

Lucy is a one-woman man.

I think I would call her a one-man woman.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

If you want to please everyone...sell ice cream

Good story, please write another.

willyk1212willyk1212about 2 months ago

im sorry read one of your storys it was good tryied this one it sucked sorry cant read any more cheating wifes just dont do it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous