Under Control Ch. 02

Story Info
I love putting people in their place...
882 words
3.4
18.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charlicox
charlicox
13 Followers

I know you're already hard. You're always hard when you think about me. You think you're just going to be allowed to get off. Think again. Have you forgotten who owns your cum? Who owns you? Say it. Say, "Mistress owns me." Say it until it's all you can think about.

"Mistress owns me."

"Mistress owns my cum."

"Mistress owns my cock."

Don't you dare try to touch yourself. Don't even think about trying that. You know you're to wait until I give permission. Take off your clothes. I want you naked. I want to see you. Look at that cock, just begging for me. Get down on all fours and show me your asshole. You heard me. Spread yourself wide for me. Doesn't it feel good to be exposed? Doesn't it feel good to be completely open and let everything go? I know it does. Lie there like that and wait for me. Put your face down and just let your own depravity wash over you. Lift your head up when you are ready.

Now you're ready for me. If you enjoy anal play, and you have a butt plug or toy, put it in now. I'll wait. If you don't, get comfortable now. You'll be here for a while.

You look so needy and pathetic right now. Run your hands over your body. Use some oil or some lotion. Run your hands over your chest and arms, grab your inner thighs. Don't you dare touch your dick. I don't think I gave you permission, did I? Do you need to be punished? I think so. Slap your ass. Do it.

Harder.

Harder.

Harder!

I want your ass red. I want you to squirm and beg to cum. I know you need it. Keep caressing yourself, show me how desperate you really are. Show me that you should be allowed to cum.

Grab your balls now. Ever so slightly and gently. Pull them, play with them. Drive yourself crazy. You need to rub your dick and cum don't you? You want me to drop it, get on my knees and take your dick in my mouth, hungry for your cock. That's not how it works. It's not about you.

Rub your thumb over the tip of your dick. Feels good, doesn't it? Again. And again. You need it so bad. Think of me, on top of you, teasing your hungry dick just inches from me. Again. I want you to be begging, messy. I want you to plead with me that you'll do anything to let you cum. I want you to get on your knees and kiss my feet, begging me to cum.

It's time. Remind me who owns your cock? Mistress owns your cock. Now rub your dick. You may use a toy if you have one. Now count for me.

Ten, Mistress.

Nine, Mistress.

Eight, Mistress.

Seven, Mistress.

Six, Mistress.

Five, Mistress.

Four, Mistress.

Three, Mistress.

Two, Mistress.

One, Mistress.

Stop now.

Now wait. You're so frustrated. All you can think about is getting some release. But I own your orgasm, not you. I own you.

Rub the head of your cock again. Rub your finger over the tip. You're about to burst, you are so close. But not yet.

Stop touching yourself entirely. Now beg me.

"Please, Mistress, please let me cum for you."

You may rub your dick again now. You are not to cum. Count.

Ten, Mistress.

Nine, Mistress.

Eight, Mistress.

Seven, Mistress.

Six, Mistress.

Five, Mistress.

Four, Mistress.

Three, Mistress.

Two, Mistress.

One, Mistress.

Stop.

You should be practically drooling by now. You were so worked up. You need this, don't you? You think you do. All you want is a release. But who do you belong to? You're a depraved little sex slave, aren't you? Your only purpose is to serve me. Your only thought and your only wish should be to serve me.

Now rub your dick. It feels so good, doesn't it? Now say it.

"My cum belongs to Mistress."

"My cum belongs to Mistress."

"My cum belongs to Mistress."

Now cum. Let everything wash over you. Submit completely to me. Fulfill your purpose. You belong to Mistress.

*

AFTER CARE

I hope that felt really nice and was fun! You are not actually a mindless sex robot. That was all part of the scene. You are in fact a great person, with feelings and thoughts that are valid. You are good. You deserve love and respect. Your body is your own and nobody else's. You are a human being, not an object or a commodity. You deserve fun and pleasure in a way that makes you feel good.

Take some time now to rest and reflect. Even reading scenes like this can sometimes put you in a deeper sub space than initially thought. Take it slow at first. Make sure you use the toilet to prevent a UTI. Take a moment to clean yourself up if need be, and be sure to wash any toys that you used. Make yourself a cup of tea, make your bed or do whatever you need to do to bring you back to 'reality', and a headspace in which you can carry on with the rest of your day.

You deserve to feel good!

charlicox
charlicox
13 Followers