All Comments on 'Under Cover of the Law'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annoyed

Ugh I’m so so angry with myself for not checking the tags, the synopsis info said she was willing, what an absolute waste of time this was. Another lame blackmail story with a dirty cop that sick fucker going to prison was him getting off far too lightly! With any luck your fantasy story cop is getting the fantasy story version of karma in fantasy story prison. WTAF were the pills supposed to be? If it was supposed to be contraceptives/ aphrodisiac/ something to drug her into submission?

Why write in a pregnancy? That’s a lovely fuck you to girls and women who’ve been victimised and raped. That you got such a visceral negative response is hopefully a surprise, maybe it will make you think more, thankfully I’ve never been forced with the decision to have an abortion, I’m one of the “lucky” rape victims. Fuck politicians everywhere who think they have the right to stop a woman getting an abortion when they should be allowed to, it was rape. Moralistic arseholes who put the life of the foetus before the life of the mother. Abortion is supposed to be a last resort to protect girls and women who are mentally or physically at risk because of the pregnancy.

Before bitchy whiners start yes I know it’s “just a story“ but it’s an accurate reflection of what happens every fucking day, get over it.

Tess (UK) Unapologetic today and owning my own mistakes.

okaydenokaydenalmost 2 years ago

Looking for a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous