Under Cover Pt. 02

Story Info
Rookie cop is forced to go under cover. First training day.
3.3k words
4.61
37.5k
58

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
265 Followers

"Go clean yourself."

He did not have to tell her twice. She got up from next to the kitchen table on which he had fucked her just a minute ago. On shaky legs she found her way to the bathroom. She looked like a mess. Her makeup was all over the place and thick strands of drying cum were everywhere. She really had been marked as a slut. But cum could be washed away. What was much more horrifying were the two words that were embroidered into her new black collar. Shiny fake diamonds spelled in bold letters: FUCK TOY. This she would not be able to wash away. She would deal with this later. She needed a shower, fast. Hot water washed over her body for nearly twenty minutes. After stepping out she had another close look at the collar. The lock was nothing but a flat box. There was no opening to pick and it showed no sign of how she could take it off. He had told her that it was a digital lock and she would need the key to get rid of it. The GPS tracker did not even matter. With those words on it she would never leave the house anyway. She wrapped a towel around her body and went to her room. Her bag was open and on the bed. Not where she had left it! She quickly checked its contents and all her normal clothes were gone. All she was left with were her new slutty outfits. She picked one and covered herself as best as she could, which made her look like a cheap hooker once again. She heard noises and when she opened the door she saw David carrying bags into the room next to her own. For a moment she just stood there, watching him. He put down the bags and approached her.

"No make-up? I can't approve of that, but for today I will leave you off the hook. You did great Kiddo. I am looking forward to working with you. This will be my room. I am moving in for now, as it will make things much easier. Come here. I will show you something you will like."

He sat down at a small desk and opened his laptop. Her gangbang video was still open, but on pause. He closed it and opened a file.

Recommendation Form

Concerning Louise Blanc, former officer at the Detroit Police Department, deputized to the Miami Police Department for a special investigation operation supervised by David Cardigan. For the past year officer Blanc has done extraordinary work leading to multiple arrests in a long term operation. She has shown exceptional dedication over the entire time. She endured discomfort and put back her personal needs for the greater good of society on multiple occasions. Her superior detective David Cardigan hereby highly recommends Officer Blanc to be taken up into any Department she wishes to work with.

"It is still a bit rough and I will adjust it in the coming month, but this is your future. Put a hand on your collar."

She touched the fabric.

"This is your cover, your false identity. Touch the lock."

She did as she was told.

"Remember this Kiddo. When you open it, there is an emblem of the Miami Police Department inside, along with an identification number. What you are wearing on the outside may not be what you would like, but on the inside it is your ticket to your future. Wear it with pride and as long as you need to. In one year I will take it off and you can start your career. You wear it on your own accord. If you don't want it, I will take it off now, leaving you to face the consequences back home. Do you want me to remove it?"

She stared blankly at him. Having a choice was even worse than being forced to wear it.

"No."

"Good girl. Undercover work is never pleasant. The whole reason it works is because brave cops like you are willing to take up a new identity which they normally would not choose. I trained men to think and act like drug dealers, drug traffickers and even murderers. If you think your job is harder than theirs, forget it. Am I taking advantage of you? Will I like my job? Hell yeah! But it is not even about me. In the end all that matters is the case. The sluttier I am making you, the higher are our chances for success. Do you understand that?"

"I ... yes, I understand."

"Good girl. Go get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long day."

Sleep did not come easy. When Louisa finally drifted into a light slumber she had disturbing sexual dreams and woke up several times breathing hard. She was aroused, which made her feel even worse. In the end she managed to get a few hours of deep sleep and woke up when her blinds were pulled and bright sunlight flooded the room. It took a few seconds until she realized where she was and when the haze lifted, she saw David standing naked at the window. His cock was on half-mast and he did not make any attempt to hide it from her.

"Get up Kiddo. I am going for a run and when I am back and showered I want you to be dressed and wearing makeup. Prepare breakfast. You have half an hour."

With that he disappeared and she fell back into her bed.

"Fuck."

Finally she got up and prepared herself. After a quick shower she slid into a way too short mini skirt and tank top. She applied makeup, but just enough to shut him up and then she went to the kitchen. A hot cup of coffee filled her with life and just when she finished it, she heard the door. With not much enthusiasm she prepared some scrambled eggs and toast and poured some more coffee. When he joined her, the only thing he was wearing was a t-shirt. His hair was wet from the shower and this time his cock was rock hard. She looked at him, then at his dick and turned around flustered. This man had no decency. He approached and stood behind her, looking over her shoulder while she was cooking. He did not touch her but she felt an unwanted amount of heat radiating from him and her groin was responding. She really had the body of a slut, she thought. Not only did she have the looks, it reacted in anticipation of him using her again. She turned around and pushed past him, careful not to touch him. Angrily she set down two plates.

"Only one set, slut. Put the other one away."

Apparently he had already eaten. Fuck him; she did not care eating alone. Her belly rumbled and she might even eat both portions. Her anger flared up even more, when he sat down in front of the only plate. Was he starving her now? Was this how it was going to be? She filled the plate, giving him a killer stare.

"Good girl. Now bring the coffee and sit on my lap."

She froze and looked at him baffled. He was naked below the waist line and his enormous dick stood at full mast. Slowly she moved towards him, contemplating pouring the hot coffee into his crotch. But she did no such thing. She set it down on the table. She quietly gasped, when his hand went between her bare legs and slowly crept past her inner knees up her thighs and finally found her center. He pushed her slip to the side and opened her folds.

"You are dripping wet already. Has my little fuck toy been dreaming about my cock?"

Embarrassed, she stood still while he finger fucked her cunt which was betraying her so badly.

"Well, I don't want to be rude and let you wait. Move over and sit on my cock, slut."

With that he pulled her into his lap and easily slipped into her tight wet hole, filling her out. Again she noticed how big he was. When he fucked her the evening before he was ruthless and she was on a different planet, but this time it was different. It was far more intimate than she liked. She had expected him fucking her, but he had just entered her and then was not doing anything.

"Eat."

She did not know what to do. She never had anyone just fill her up just for the sake of it. So she dug into her food. Like this his size became much more noticeable. When he fucked her the night before she had thought he had gone in all the way, but now he slowly dug deeper pressing more and more against her cervix. It felt uncomfortable and at the same time was highly arousing. The longer her meal lasted the more her juices began to flow. It did not help that he started to grope her tits. Not long and she started moaning and grinding against him. But he slapped her inner thigh.

"Don't move slut. First rule of the day is that from now on you will ask your master for permission to get off. If I see you orgasm without permission, you will be punished."

She stopped moving and wondered how long she could withstand this before she needed to cum. Her cervix was pulsing on his cock head and she wanted it to stop. Right now she wished he would pound her like the day before. All she could do was finish her plate. When she put the last bit of food into her mouth he ordered her to stand up.

"Put away the plate and go to my room. Bring my laptop and the duffel bag which is next to my bed."

She got up and cleaned the table before heading to his room. A small drop of her juices ran down her left leg. When she returned she placed both items on the table in front of him.

"Get back on."

He gently tapped his upper leg. She stepped over him and once again sank onto his rigid pole. He held her hip and gently fucked her five times before stopping all movement again. Then he reached over to the bag and pulled out two pills from a side pocket. One was her contraception. The second pill she did not recognize.

"This one is Prep. You will start it today. It will prevent you from getting HIV in case anyone ever fucks you other than me."

What did he mean by that? For now she was glad if he did not carry any STDs. He had been inside of her multiple times without protection. At least he had not cum inside her, but she doubted that it would stay like that. She took both pills and washed them down with a sip of cold coffee.

"Good girl. I've already popped mine this morning. I took some Viagra. Not that I need it around you Kiddo, but you will spend a lot of time sitting on my dick today and I want it to be rock hard all the time."

He started up the laptop and opened some files about the kidnapped girls. He opened a new spreadsheet and started a list with all their names. In another row he put all the dates when they went missing and also their locations of the last time they were seen.

"Your turn to do some work, officer Blanc. Make columns for the features and tastes the girls have. Then fill in the data given by the files."

She struggled to concentrate but did as she was told. She made a column for height, estimated weight, color of hair and eyes. She tried to be meticulously detailed and catch every small parallel. It was work she enjoyed but it was fucking hard doing it while a large cock was buried inside her cunt. His hands were all over her again and when she put in estimated cup size his hands were feeling her own tits. She made one for nipple piercings and he pinched her tender buds. She gasped.

"Make a row to count the amount of girls sharing the same features."

Nipple piercings: Eight out of fourteen. He pinched both her stiff nipples hard.

"Maybe we should get you some new jewelry, don't you think?"

No fucking way you asshole, she thought, but said nothing.

Rough sex: 12/14; Oral sex: 14/14; Love cum; 13/14

"That's an interesting one. How do you like swallowing a warm load of man juice, slut?"

"I don't swallow."

"Well from today on you will. This is the next rule for you. If there is cum anywhere in this house it goes into your belly. If I cum in your mouth you swallow. If I cum in your cunt, you scoop it out and swallow. If it lands on the floor, you lick it up and swallow. I think you get the idea. You will do it with enthusiasm and a smile or you will be punished."

She did not answer. She knew he had the means to force her. If he wanted he could ruin her life. But she would not just follow his sick orders and smile, that was for sure. She continued the list.

Spanking: 8/14; Anal: 9/14

"Fuck no. Don't even ask!"

She knew what he was thinking but she had limits. He roughly gripped her hair and pulled her back, quickly fucking her with a few strong pushes. She let out a mixture of surprised yell and deep guttural moan.

"First, that's no way to speak to your master, slut! Second, I feel like you have not yet understood who is in charge. You are my fuck toy and I will do whatever the fuck I want with you. Your pretty little ass belongs to me now. Before this year is over my hard cock will be all the way up your ass and you will be begging me to fuck you harder. But I am not an asshole and force myself in. The main reason most girls don't like anal is because no one took the time to prepare and train them. But you are in luck, slut."

He opened the duffel bag and pulled out the anal training set he had purchased at the erotic store. It contained eight shiny metal plugs. The first one was a bit larger than her thumb, the last one was the size of her fist. She anticipated with horror what would come next.

"Relax, Kiddo. I won't put any of those into you yet. In fact I give you the choice of how fast I will train you to be my anal slut. I have been talking about punishment before. Well, this is it. If you ever talk back to me again, if you don't do what I tell you or don't do it enthusiastically enough, the smallest plug goes up your ass for 24 hours. If you resist, it falls out or you misbehave again, I restart the clock and increase the size. Once you reach the largest plug it's you telling me that you are ready for my cock. Understood?"

"Yes master."

What a fucking bastard.

"That's better. But it's not all about punishment. Be a good girl and I will reward you."

Again he reached into the bag and pulled out a pink object which had the shape of a large long egg. He pressed a button and humming noises came from it. He brought it between her legs and pressed it against her already swollen clit.

"Here. I think you deserve a treat. But remember, no cumming."

Immediately she knew she was in trouble. The pulsating vibrations went right into her pleasure center. He also picked up a slow pace of fucking her again and it did not take long until she was panting and moaning. If only she could get off. But she was not planning to give him any reasons to plug her asshole. She was not giving him that satisfaction. Her body however had other plans and she could feel herself getting closer by the second. She mustered all her will to repress it but it was a losing battle from the start. Shivers ran through her body and finally she tried one last attempt to get away from punishment.

"Please, master. May I cum?"

"What a desperate slut you are."

He just continued fucking her with his slow but steady rhythm.

"Please. I need to cum. Please let me cum on your cock."

He slapped her but.

"No."

She could not hold back any longer. Any second she would be overwhelmed by what seemed to be an extremely intense orgasm. Every fiber of her body was begging for a release. But she really did not want him to degrade her by using her ass.

"Get on your knees. I want your whore mouth on my cock right now!"

She literally jumped out of his lap and to the floor. A second later she was between his legs and her lips were stretched around his hard staff. Her dripping cunt pulsated and felt empty. She devoured him, sucked and licked him, like she never did to any man before. She tasted her own juices and a good amount of precum, but all she cared about was that he was not teasing her anymore. He grabbed a camera from the bag and started to take pictures.

"Beg me to cum in your mouth."

She looked up at him but did not respond. She could not bring herself to say those words. So she just kept sucking him.

"Or should I fuck you a little bit more?"

She knew, if he did that she would be cumming very quickly herself. He wanted her to fail, so he could humiliate and punish her. He emphasized that fact by taking the smallest plug and gently rubbing it at her left cheek. She was not giving him this satisfaction. She let his cock pop out of her mouth.

"Please master. Cum in my mouth."

She felt dirty and very slutty. She did not say it on her own accord but she could not deny that it turned her on. She hated it. She loved it. She hated that she loved it.

"Good slut."

He grabbed her hair and started to face fuck her roughly. Within seconds his cock swelled and then jets of warm cum filled her mouth. She gagged and spurted, but he held her in place. For a while she just knelt there with his dick and cum in her mouth and did not do anything. She knew she had to swallow if she wanted to be released and eventually she managed to gulp his seed down. When the majority of his load was gone her gag reflex subsided and she managed to swirl her tongue around his shaft. He pulled her face away and pointed at his crotch.

"Clean up and then get back on my lap."

There was quite a bit of cum left. It had escaped her lips, when she had gaged. She leaned down and started liking. She heard him taking more pictures. What was she doing? How the fuck had she gotten into this and why was she going along with it? She told herself that it was all about the career, but she started to wonder how much she liked being treated this way. She finished cleaning her master and then got up. He was still hard. Fucking Viagra! Once again she felt him entering her most private parts. She just sat on him panting. How was it fair, that he got a release and she was kept in this state of constant arousal?

"It is time for my slut to go public."

He opened OnlyFans and started to make a new account. Username; Miami_Fuck_Toy

PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
265 Followers