Under Cover Pt. 03

Story Info
Rookie cop is forced to go under cover. Becoming jail bait.
1.9k words
4.61
26.4k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
264 Followers

Slowly Louisa slid up and down David's cock. He was not fucking her hard, but rather just kept her juices flowing. She stared at the screen. Miamy_Fuck_Toy. The name he had chosen for her profile was humiliating and she wanted to tell him, that there was no way she was going with that one. But it matched the collar she had around her neck and she had agreed to wear it. Also she had spent the morning being impaled by his cock and it was still all the way up in her hole while she was filling out the profile page. She felt dirty and hated how she had to play his game.

She hated how aroused she was and knew that the hazed state of her mind lowered her resistance. His fingers pulled on her nipples while she described her body features. He insisted that she used slutty language for describing her tits and her ass to the strangers on the internet. She had to advertise herself as a sex hungry slut who was eager to show herself off and maybe meet some of her fans for a quick fuck. Whenever she finished a degrading sentence he fucked her for a bit bringing her close to orgasm again, stopping just before she could get a release.

He showed her a folder and she had to upload the pictures of herself sucking his cock and being covered in his cum. She had to write how she loved sucking on big dick and how she was eager to make them cum on her face.

Everything felt surreal. It was as if it was not her, but another version of herself was writing all those words. She was trapped in another dimension which had nothing to do with the world in which she had grown up. This world was all about sex and she was the center of it. She knew, she would not leave it for an entire year.

After activating the profile David sent her out to the pool. She enjoyed being away from him and the sun burning down on her skin felt as if it was cleaning her from her sins. He had ordered her to do it naked and at this point she did not even care anymore. She felt weak, exhausted and still very turned on. All she wanted was to sleep as long as she could and leave her fucked up reality for a while.

When she felt his hands rubbing sun cream onto her body she rose from her slumber but did not open her eyes. She knew there was nothing she could do and the cool cream felt good on her skin. When he ordered her to spread her legs for him she complied and even kept her eyes closed when he started fingering her. She did not want to see his face and just stayed in her own space.

He definitely knew what he was doing and very soon she was lost in an erotic half dream again. Her hands came up to her tits and without thinking she massaged the fresh sun cream into her globes while moaning softly to his touch. Quickly the heat of the sun was replaced by another more intense one and she got into it, hoping he would let her finish this time.

"What are you, Louisa?"

She knew what he wanted to hear

"I am a horny slut."

"Are you a dirty little fuck toy who likes to show her body to the world?"

"Yes, I am a little fuck toy."

She rubbed her wet cunt against his hand which was rubbing her faster now. She could feel the orgasm getting very close and she would probably had let go at this point but she knew she had to get his permission to cum.

"Do you want to cum slut?"

"Yes, please!" She moaned loudly with her eyes still shut.

"Good girl. Cum now little slut. Let it go! You deserve it."

All the sexual energy she had built up over the morning came crushing down at once. Being told to cum made it even more intense.

"Good slut, cum for the camera, so everyone can see how dirty you are."

Her eyes shot open and was shocked when she noticed that while she had been sleeping he had set up a tripod with a camera right in front of her. She realized that she had given it quite a show, fondling her own tits while spreading her legs and moaning like a whore in heat.

She could not stop her body being flooded with pleasure and the orgasm hit her like a truck. She simply stared right at the camera and let out a loud moan, while her body was shaking wildly. Slowly she came down again and he just pulled his wet fingers out and smeared her juices over her face.

She did not move and still stared at the red light, trying to process what just had happened. It had been clear to her, that she was expected to be naked in front of the camera, but now it had become a reality far sooner, than she had wanted.

"Smile, wink and thank your viewers."

"No fucking way. You recorded me without telling me about it."

"What's the problem Kiddo? Would you have acted differently, had you known there was a camera?"

"Yes of course!"

"So you would have hidden the fact, that you are a dirty slut?" She just stared at him and did not respond.

"It is true, is it not? Everyone who sees you knows it. Everyone in Detroit knew it. That's what brought you here in the first place. You have been fucking around and loved it, even needed it. It turns you on when men dominate you and fuck you hard. You love when men take advantage of you. The only person you are still fooling is yourself."

Louisa was confused. Was he right? Had she brought this on herself? If she had not fucked that asshole cop at the station, she would not have ruined her reputation. Had she not gone out to find men in clubs? If she had been more responsible she would not have been drugged and ended up being gangbanged. Was she really such a slut?

"Turn around and bend over. Face the camera." She did not move. "Do it now slut or we start your anal training right now!"

He said it in a soft tone, but she knew he was serious about it and so she did what he said. He stepped behind her and pushed his hard cock into her still wet hole.

"Admit it do the camera. Say what you are."

"Ugh...I..." All she could do was moan, as he started to pump into her hard. "I...ahhh."

He slowed down just enough to give her some air to breathe. "Say it!"

She could feel one of his fingers massaging her butthole. This only made her gasp again. "Don't...!!"

He did not listen and pushed it inside. "Admit it!"

"I...ahh...I am a dirty slut."

"Where is my finger, Luisa?"

"It is in my ass, fuck!"

"Are you going to behave?"

"Yes, fuck, fuck!"

"That's a good girl. Repeat to the camera, that you are a horny slut that needs to be fucked."

"I...ahh...am a horny slut that needs to be fucked."

He made her repeat it over and over again, made sure she looked right at the camera, that she smiled and sounded enthusiastic enough. He also added words which she repeated without thinking anymore. All along he fucked her hard and never took his finger out of her butt.

After about half an hour she smiled and moaned into the camera while seductively stating: "Hi guys. I am Louisa, a horny Miami fuck toy. I love being fucked by strangers and if you subscribe, I might give you a good time too."

Finally he came deep inside her and reminded her to scoop it up and eat it. Reluctantly she plunged her fingers into her well fucked hole and then brought them to her mouth to clean them. It grossed her out, but she did not want to give him any reason to use that but plug he was holding in his hand.

"Good, we are done for now. You did well, Kiddo. I think we already have quite some material to lay the bait. Clean yourself and have some rest."

For the entire afternoon she stayed in her room half sleeping, half feeling bad about herself. What the fuck was wrong with her? Why was she doing everything he asked?

After a few hours he entered her room. He did not care to knock and simply ordered her to get dressed and make herself pretty. She did not resist. He took a couple of clothed pictures of her in the late afternoon sun. They were still extremely slutty and he made her pose like a porn model.

Eventually he was satisfied and ordered some food. When the delivery guy was at the door she felt very self-conscious about her skimpy outfit, even though he could not see her in the living room. David brought the food in and sat down right next to her.

"Maybe next time I let you get the door."

Louisa formed a "Fuck you" with her mouth but did not say it out loud.

"I think that would be fun and help you accept your role a bit better. He was a nice guy. Maybe if you suck his cock, we will get a discount." She did not like his matter of fact tone at all. Was he fucking serious?

She dug into her food as she was starving. After they finished up, he made her chat with her new fans for a while. He had edited some of the footage they had made and had uploaded some pictures and clips. Needless to say, she already got quite popular.

Within half a day she already had nearly a hundred followers and some had even paid for her exclusive pornographic material. When she saw the clips, she felt deeply embarrassed. She looked like she was having the time of her life and she seemed very comfortable being a dirty slut. David had carefully edited out all parts that would have indicated otherwise.

The comments she got were quite demeaning too. The strangers told her how hot she looked with the cum on her face and how they wanted to do all sorts of dirty shit with her body. David made her answer them in the most encouraging and slutty way. Sometimes he corrected her and sometimes he simply added sentences she would have never written.

The thing that bothered her the most was that he used her real name. She wanted to hide behind a fake identity, but he made her feel like she truly was the slut she represented. It also irritated her that he seamlessly switched from sadistic pervert to professional cop. He talked about his strategy in solving the case and what they needed to look out for, while at the same time he had had his hands between her legs again.

When he finally sent her to bed, she was glad he did not want to use her one more time. But just when she was about to step into her room, he called after her:

"Try to get some sleep Kiddo. Tomorrow I will have a friend coming over."

PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
264 Followers