Under Cover Pt. 04

Story Info
Rookie cop is forced to go under cover. Playing two sides.
2.6k words
4.6
20.9k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
266 Followers

Louisa tossed and turned in her bed. She drifted from light sleep to anger and sometimes crying. For a while she stared at the empty ceiling trying to figure out a way to get rid of her collar and run away. If it really was made of the same material as the new generation of ankle cuffs she would have a hard time. They were designed not to be removed. And if she managed to do it, where would she go? She had nothing to go to. She had already burned most of her bridges when she had moved to Detroit to join the academy and the people she knew there had turned away from her when she had fucked up her reputation. She also did not want to live the life of a fugitive. But first she would have to get out of this mess anyway and for now this seemed impossible.

She could resist, not play David's game. He had humiliated, used and objectified her, but he had not really hurt her in any way. Most of the things he had made her do, she had willingly accepted. Her stomach turned at the thought of how easily she had given him her dignity, how she had played along. The most sickening thought was that in a weird way she had liked it. Her pussy had been very wet all day long and she had an amazing orgasm. Louisa was not a girl who climaxed easily. Was he right? Did she crave to be dominated and used? Was she such a whore?

Slowly she opened her eyes to a sunlit room, but the first thing she could see was a naked David crawling over her, pressing his hard cock against her face. "Get off of me!" She hit him and tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

He moved back just a bit so she stopped hitting him. "Good morning fuck toy. I give you a minute to wake up and then you will greedily suck my morning wood until I fill your little mouth. Don't do it or hit me one more time and you will spend your first day plugged." He sounded like he was in a particular good mood and seemed amused about her predicament. But he just stayed still and did not move, keeping is cock head right in front of her mouth.

She just stared at it for a while until she became afraid that he would lose his patience. Slowly she opened her mouth and took him in. He sunk a bit deeper but still did not move. She realized that he did not intend to do the work. It was her who was going to make him cum and she knew she would better be good at it. "Good girl. Use your slutty mouth for what it is good. You are born to be a cock sucker, Louisa."

Wanting it to get over as fast as possible she pleased him the best she could. "Oh yes, you are doing such a great job, babe." Keeping his dick in her mouth he turned around and spread her legs. She could not help moaning on his dick when she felt his tongue between her folds. He was going to town on her most intimate parts and soon his face must have been soaked in her juices. Why the fuck had he had to be good at pleasing women? She wished it would be easier to hate him. She gasped loud as he sucked on her clit and simultaneously pushed one of those way too large dildos they had bought on the first day into her wet hole.

Her hole was stretched like it never had before. She did not feel comfortable at all but the total overload on sensations caused an intense orgasm building up inside her. David however had other plans. "If you cum without permission that thing will go into your tight little asshole next."

She squirmed and tried to get a hold of the reaction her body so desperately was trying to have. It cost all of her willpower to hold back and luckily he did not fuck her with the dildo but just kept it buried deep inside her. It did not help that he pushed a finger in her butt. She did not complain, as she was afraid of anything larger going in there. A finger at least she could handle.

When he filled her mouth with his juice she felt relieved and swallowed it like she knew he wanted. He got of her sweaty body and she pulled the dildo out. Of course both cameras pointing at her bed had red lights on. "Get a shower and put some slutty makeup on. I will choose an outfit for you. When you are ready, come to the living room." He gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. "And no playing with your dirty cunt in there. I will know if you do." She crushed back in between the sheets while he went through her clothes and then got up and headed to the bathroom before her bladder burst.

In the living room a freshly cooked breakfast waited for her and David commented on how sexy she looked. He had chosen a pair of black nylon hold ups and some ridiculously high stilettos. Her bare pussy was clearly visible under the micro skirt and the bra had triangular holes where her pink nipples poked out of. Not even a hooker would go out like that. She sat down on the leather sofa and dug into the food.

When she was finished he cleaned the dishes and returned with a bottle of lube and the dildo she got acquainted earlier. "Bring your legs up over your head, slut. You are going to fuck yourself with it and edge for me."

She did what he said and lay back to get into a good position. He lubed the big thing up and helped her push it in, then gave it to her. While she was fucking herself he set up a camera and took a few pictures with his phone. After a while he sat next to her and started to caress her body in an almost loving manner. He sweetly talked to her, reassuring her that what she did was amazing and that all had a deeper cause. He told her how sexy she locked while he massaged her tits. Being on edge and David being so gentle, she nearly felt comfortable for a moment. She got harshly ripped out of this feeling when the doorbell rang.

"Don't you dare to move even a bit or take out that dildo." David's words were a harsh contrast to how he had spoken to her just a minute ago. It was less the words but much more the tone with which he whispered them into her ear.

Her blood went cold and as much as she was scared, she stayed in her lewd position. David had told her the night before, that they would get a visitor, but she was definitely not prepared to meet anyone in the outfit she was wearing and presenting herself in this way. She could hear them approach and then David and a man in his fifties stepped in front of her. "You were right David. She is hot as hell."

"Louisa, meet Jeff. He is the tech guy who made your pretty collar. You owe him some good fucking for that."

"You asshole! Fuck you!" Louisa was livid. In her rage she pulled out the dildo and threw it right at David. He was ready but could barely avoid it hitting him right in the face. She crawled back into the corner of the large sofa and covered her parts.

"I am not a whore you bastard. I am not just spreading my legs for any stranger you tell me to fuck." She wanted to run, but to get out of the room she would have had to go through them and both were way larger than she was.

David slowly approached her and she got ready to kick him with her pointy stilettos. "Calm down Kiddo. Let me make this crystal clear for you." His tone was icy and she could tell he meant business.

"Number one, I will not be in here 24/7 for the entire next year. Other than you I have a life and other things to attend to. I am not leaving you alone and Jeff will look after you whenever I am gone. You will serve him just the way you serve me and if I hear any complaints you are in deep fucking trouble."

He moved closer while opening his belt. "Secondly, this is still all about creating the best possible bait profile to solve the case. We cannot have the pics and videos showing you sucking off the same cock all the time. In the image we are creating you are spreading your legs for anyone. Let me repeat this one more time to get it into your stupid head, Kiddo. You are going to give your dirty fuck holes to any stranger I want you to. You are going to do it without hesitation and with a smile on your face." He pulled out his belt.

"Third and last point, Kiddo." She was ready, but he moved way faster than she expected. She kicked but he easily avoided her, grabbed both her legs and within seconds he bound her them together with his belt.

"If either I or Jeff tell you to do something you are following it to the point." He pulled her back and turned her around tike a toy and she ended up laying on his lap like a schoolgirl. "Would you be so nice and pass me your belt Jeff?"

Very soon her hands were tied behind her back. Jeff sat down in front of her at the end of the sofa. His pants were gone and he was rubbing a big cock watching her and what was going to happen.

The first hit made her jump. She had expected something like it, but the spanking was not playful in any way but hard and punishing. It was the first time anyone had slapped her bum and it stung like hell. The second one hit her other bum and then a rain of blows followed.

She wished she would have been stronger, that she would have had the will to defy her tormentor. It seems easy to fight, when you are in a strong position. But Louisa had already been in a deep hole for weeks and her walls crumbled easily. With each blow she felt weaker and each time David's Hand landed on her ass a little bit of the strong aspiring cop she had been slipped away from her. When he finished, she was completely defeated. All the tension in her muscles had gone and a numb, almost comfortable void had spread inside her.

There was no reaction when he lubed up her asshole and she barely gasped, when he pushed the large egg shaped metal plug inside. For a second her sphincter felt as if it would tear, but it was just another pain added on top to the pain her checks radiated and the even greater one in her heart. David opened her constraints and she just stayed in his lap, while he pulled the plug out and pushed it back in for a couple of minutes.

"I hope you understand now, how a good fuck toy behaves, do you Kiddo? It was extremely rude of you to welcome Jeff the way you did. Now I am going to push that plug back in again and you will not remove it without permission. Then you get down to the floor and sexily crawl over to him and give him a proper welcome with your mouth.

Her hips swayed when she crawled and David noted how sexy her plugged rear moved. Jeff saw her looking at him with her large eyes without blinking while she slowly came closer, opened her mouth and let her small pink tongue slide along his entire length before engulfing him completely. She had been broken right at that moment and all that was left in her was sex.

David stepped up behind her and started fucking her hard while she eagerly sucked Jeff off. David started to play with the plug again and it did not take long until she shuttered with an intense orgasm. Her body was shaking hard as the last walls of her self-esteem came crumbling down. For her it was a shameful and devastating orgasm. After all they had done to her, her body reacted with intense and pleasurable betrayal.

The two men switched positions multiple times over the following hours and fucked her to many orgasms. Her holes hurt and semen was dripping out of her pussy which they made sure she would lick up wherever it landed. Finally, they allowed her to have a break and freshen up, more because they were spent themselves and less out of goodwill towards her. David even removed the plug, so she could use the toilet properly.

She spent at least an hour in the bathroom, taking a long hot shower and rubbing lotion on her battered parts. She thought she would be crying, but there was nothing, just emptiness.

When she returned she noticed the open laptop on the kitchen counter. She stared at the cum-covered slut in the image for a while. How had she become this worthless whore? Was this it? Was this truly all she was worth?

She sat down and opened the website of the Detroit Police Department. Surprisingly her password still worked and she managed to navigate to the intranet. There she was in the annual group photograph. She looked happy, strong and proud in her shiny uniform. She tabbed over to her Only Fans page and stared at the dirty and used fuck toy. She switched back and forth a couple of times and finally a tear managed to form and slowly crawl down her cheek.

She decided to finally close the police page but it was harder to shut down the tab than she expected. The mouse hovered over the [X] for a bit and then it moved to another tab. Quickly she navigated to the right place and entered a key she remembered from heart. There she entered "David Cardigan" and hit enter.

Name: David Cardigan

Alias: None known

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: July 12, 1979

Age: 43 Height: 6'4" (193 cm)

Weight: 216 lbs (98 kg)

Race: Caucasian

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Gray

Scars/Tattoos: Multiple tattoos covering arms and torso, including a large dragon on the right forearm, a skull with roses on the left bicep

Nationality: American

Last Known Address: 41 Napo Dr, Apt 56, Jacksonville, USA

Criminal Charges: Human trafficking, conspiracy to commit human trafficking, kidnapping, smuggling of persons, money laundering

Wanted Status: Active

Criminal History: David Cardigan is a known human trafficker with a history of involvement in illegal activities related to human smuggling and trafficking. He has been involved in several cases of trafficking of vulnerable individuals, including women and children, for the purposes of forced labor, sexual exploitation, and other forms of exploitation. Cardigan has been known to operate in multiple countries and has a history of using false identities and aliases to evade law enforcement. He has been indicted on multiple charges and is considered a high-priority target for law enforcement agencies. Cardigan is known to be armed and dangerous, and caution should be exercised if encountering him. If spotted, please contact local law enforcement immediately.

PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
266 Followers