Under Her Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But to be honest, I'm not sure you'd mind if we failed again. If we failed to bring you out of this trance. You don't mind being mine do you? You don't mind feeling like this."

Click

I murmured. I was a murmur of agreement, and assent. Of pleasure, and permission. I then felt her fingers on my lips. My lower lips. The lips she had never touched before and the lips that had never felt so good before.

"You feel the heat building, so calming and warm, so relaxing and welcoming."

She said it, and it was true. I shivered but not so much as to move and dislodge myself from her pressure. Her body was so close and her voice bore into my mind as she spoke.

"It builds, faster than last time, just as strong."

Click

Each click sends you deeper and makes you more aroused. You're feeling so wonderful and warm and sensitive."

I groaned and squirmed but she held me firmly in place with only her fingers rubbing gently over my lips.

"Now, soon I'm going to count down from ten. When we hit zero, you're going to orgasm. It's going to be a beautiful orgasm you can barely wait to have. As you orgasm you will feel yourself rising up, becoming more aware, leaving the trance. Just as relaxed, but more aware. Are you ready?"

She didn't wait for a reply and instead pressed forward with her fingers, slowly pushing past my folds and entering me, moving around in my wetness. I moaned and clenched in a late response.

And so, she counted down.

"Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven..." She punctuated each with a movement of her fingers, never the same type of movement but always constant.

"Six, Five, Four..." Her voice caressed me like a chilly breeze and my ears burned in response.

"Three, Two..." She left me hanging on the precipice, fingering me gently and I felt lips upon my neck. My mouth was hanging open and sometimes sounds would escape it although I had no control over what they were.

"One..." I was ready but I recalled her words, precisely. My mind was so in her control that subconsciously I knew that I was not waiting for one, I was waiting for...

"Zero."

No other words, no encouragement or begging. She didn't need to. The flames she brought about rushed towards my centre in one go and chased her fingers as they retreated out of my pussy and to my clit. A torrent of juices was carried by the heat and jetted out of me and onto the floor, likely onto her too.

My eyes desired to see her in such a state so they flashed open but the feelings were too intense for my vision to find anything to hold onto so I closed them tightly once again and rode the pleasure. Her fingers on my clit, her presence beside me, her kisses trailing on my neck and onto my cheeks. They tasted tears of ecstasy that leaked from my eyes as if they were mirroring the flood from my lower half. Eventually the pleasure became more manageable and I felt my senses start to sharpen. I was rising from the fog ever so slightly. It was like pulling yourself up from wet mud, it clung to me still and tried to pull me back.

"Good. Good." I could tell her face was above me but my eyes refused to give me more than flashes of her through my eyelashes.

"Now," She brushed her wet fingers over my chest, leaving trails of my own juices on my stomach, "let's go again."

"Whaa...?" I managed to express. Again? Did she mean another orgasm? Didn't she say I would come out of the trance with that last one? Oh god, I wasn't fully out was I? Orgasming was my route out and I needed far more than one to rise to the surface.

"I can't..." I struggled to tell her my fears but I could barely say a word let alone put a sentence together. Or was it just this sentence? Was there some part of the hypnosis that made me unable to refuse? Or did my mind simply know that saying I could not orgasm again so soon, would be lying?

As my mind grappled with these thoughts a part of me became aware that she was counting down once again. What number was she at? It was so difficult to pay attention with the pleasure throughout me and her fingers- oh!

"Zero."

My body exploded again and my back lifted off the floor like a body shocked by defibrillators. My legs wriggled as fluids once again poured from me, although less explosively than before. My eyes opened as the after effects started and I searched for her.

She gazed down at me, hair falling about her. Pale, but beautiful in the half light of her room. Her face dipped down to kiss my nipples and with her fingers still toying with my lips I gasped, letting the sound reverberate around the room and my own head.

Without a break she started again. "Good, good girl. And once more. When I finish this countdown you'll come out of your trance, relaxed, and content, and orgasming hard. Ready?"

It wasn't a question she was expecting, or requiring an answer for. All the same I bit my lip and attempted the slightest of nods. What would be the point in acting as though I couldn't, it would neither be true, or be enough to stop her.

She counted down and as each number hit I felt my blood pump like a clock ticking. Steady, and weighty. My body hummed with pleasure as she reach the final numbers and her fingers thrust ever faster.

I felt the area above me darken as her hair cut out the light and she closed in. I knew where she was headed. I licked my lips.

"Zero." Jessica said, once again but I don't think even my subconscious heard. All I felt was pleasure and her lips upon mine, her tongue begging for entry. My hands, which had felt like they were weighed down before were finally free to move and I grabbed at her like a cliff edge, my only safety net as I tumbled over.

I found smooth skin underneath my fingertips and for the first time this evening I realised she was as naked as I was. Soft and slightly wet from sweat, I gripped onto her wherever I could as we kissed and groaned. The last vestiges of my orgasm were long gone by the time we came up for air.

We looked into each other's eyes as we panted and grinned at each other. Something about the atmosphere was curious. I saw her in a way I never had before, not before that first session nor in the confusing time between then and now. I said the only thing that came time mind.

"Hello."

We giggled and laughed and I was certain there were tears in my eyes at the sheer emotion I felt. I kissed over her face and stroked her back as she laid atop me but soon she started to move again.

I attempted to hold onto her, to grab at her with my hands but she pushed my hands back. I persisted until a whack resounded through the room and a sharp, but not unbearable, pain burned my hand. I looked down at her in shock and saw a long black object in her hand and a teasing grin on her face. The top of her bookshelf was bare, her riding crop had been brought down to play. When had she even had the time, or presence of mind, to grab it? Regardless, the message was clear, let her go about her business, I would get my turn later. I just needed to sit back and relax. I realised she was relishing this as much as I was.

Slowly, ever so slow, she slid herself down. I didn't try to tell her to stop this time. I could have, the sting on my hand had an interesting warmth to it, but I didn't want to stop her. I let my hands instead tangle inside her hair. Her warm breath on my lips felt exquisite but nothing compared to the sight of her, between my legs, with her tongue darting out. Her eyes flashed up to me and I think for all my life, I'd never seen something so captivating.

The riding crop appeared again and slowly traced the lines of my legs and my lips. Her tongue made contact with my lips and dove in, her mouth making the seal complete. For a time I writhed and wriggled on the floor, completely lost in her. The few times I attempted to push her away slightly, not for a desire to stop but because the sheer pleasure was too intense, the riding crop was brought down upon my thighs. Each sharp pain brought a new warmth to me and I even began to desire it. Pushing her slightly to feel its sting an extra time. Her cheeks were coated with my own wetness, her mouth hidden between my legs. Looking down at her as I cried out I saw her joy through her eyes. The pleasure, and our happiness, was all consuming. Never in all my life, had I met someone so hypnotic.

***

It was less of a scream, and more of a roar. Frustration, anger, annoyance. I looked up from the table and paused eating my cereal. The sight before me was no real surprise.

Jessica stood, with her hands on her head, in utter dismay as she stared at the dishwasher.

"How many times...!" Here it comes. "If you put the bowls on the right side they don't wash. There isn't enough space, the racks are too close together. Plates can go there no problem. No problem with that! But..."

She rambled on for a few more minutes as I finished my breakfast and she moved the contents of the dishwasher around to their "correct" positions before she set it going.

She came over to the table and sat down in a huff as I finished. It was a rare sight to see her angry and I couldn't help but tease her a little.

I pushed my finished bowl forward towards her, "Have you set the dishwasher going or can you put this in there? It looked like there was some space on the right."

It wasn't the best joke but her eyes narrowed all the same and it had the reaction I had been aiming for. Still, as old adage says, be careful what you wish for.

Her barely concealed anger softened in front of me and her face soon morphed into a grin. Not a friendly grin, but a playful and evil grin. As I watched she slowly raised her hand. Her fingers were already in position, pressed against each other, poised.

"You wouldn't..." I said, disbelieving. "You can't surely, I mean, you brought me out of it days ago...right? You're bluffing."

I was certain it wasn't possible, she had kept to her word right? Still even as I watched her I knew what was going to happen. The sound was called up from my memories, my breathing sped up and I had no choice but to press my thighs together.

"Hmmm, want to do a psychology experiment my dear? I call it 'Pavlov or hypnosis?' I think it will be really fun, for me at least. What do you say? Want to be my guinea pig once more?"

Even as she said it, I knew it would be far from the last time. The uncertainty, the concern, the confusion, none of it could stop the grin from spreading across my face.

Her fingers slipped past each other and our kitchen echoed with the sound.

Click

***

I hope you enjoyed this story. I look forward to seeing your responses in the comments. I may write a sequel if people like it.