All Comments on 'Under Her Thumb Ch. 03'

by Domdomain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Can't wait

Waiting for next chapter, hope it's soon. Thanks

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Another Fine Upstanding Job

I eagerly await the next chapter. Another fine job of story telling.

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Great

Continue on....... All of the chapters so far have been well thought out, presented, and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

All my thanks for keeping this story going. Please keep it going and please get the next part out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

You are doing a great job! Please keep writing! I can't wait until the next chapter(s) come out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
En Fuego

Love this story. He's got the best of both worlds, raunchy and angelic. Can't wait to see where this leads. Fantasy to be in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smoking hot :-)

I loved the way the story unfolded. Not sure it could have been any hotter.. Can't wait for the next chapter!! Great job :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh no

For the love of God, get an editor.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
You may proceed?!

Overall, I love this story. But, the dialog on obedience was a stretch for me. It was as if he was addressing 12 year olds. While both Bea and Gin are obviously submissive to one or another degree, neither is retarded. They are both smart young women, not slow witted little girls. His professed love for them demands that he respect them as they do him. Talking down to them just doesn't cut it.

Otherwise, Great story! It could and hopefully will continue for many chapters.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
NoNoNoRasmat

YOU MAY PROCEED!!!!! Like that bro. With authority. And encouragement.😜

Dom, you're still killing it. Seriously though. Proceed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous