Under Her Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what's going on, why are you home?" I asked, looking at Mom.

"They still haven't figured out that gas leak, are you okay honey, you look upset," she said.

"Kelly broke up with me."

"What? Why?"

"She somehow thinks I cheated on her, that I lied to her."

"What makes her think that?"

"Just uh, something was different and she knew," I said, looking away.

I looked at Louise, she was scowling at Gina who just looked down. Something was off, I couldn't place it. Mom followed my gaze and looked at Gina.

"What, did you do?" said Mom.

"I didn't know he was going to see her, I woke up early and wanted him again," replied Gina.

"What do you mean, Again," Mom was getting pretty angry.

Gina looked at Mom but she looked terrified. I'd only seen my Mom get angry a few times before, the best course of action was always not to be who she's angry at, be somewhere else or hope it's quick.

"The truth, NOW, Gina!" she said, raising her voice.

We all jumped, Mom never yelled.

"Last weekend I was bored, I used the voice on him thinking he'd just laugh at me but he didn't, he did as I commanded. Yesterday when I got fired, I said the wrong thing and couldn't finish him, Louise had to and had to make him forget but I was still tingling from it and I wanted him again so I went to his room early this morning and did it again," she said.

"You knew and didn't tell me?" Mom said to Louise.

"I thought I'd squashed it, she wasn't supposed to do it again, I thought she'd learned her lesson. I'm sorry, I should have told you," replied Louise.

"What the hell is the voice, what are you talking about, Gina?" I asked.

"Marcus, your sister has made you have sex with her, more than once," said Louise.

"How many times, Gina?" said Mom.

"Marcus, full remember, reveal," said Louise, in the deep, different voice.

"NO!" said Mom but it was too late.

I sat down at the table as I remembered everything I'd been told to forget.

"Wow," was all I could think of to say. I looked at both Gina and Mom.

"Both of them?" said Louise.

"It's why it worked on me with Gina. Wednesdays when you manage the shop alone, I become what most men dream of when they set eyes on our beautiful Mother. I worship her, I bathe with her and dry her gently with the softest towels. I then feast on her beautiful body, making love to her for hours. Unrushed, just gentle but passionate sex. Gina knew it would work, she'd secretly spied on us one time and wanted me for herself but didn't use the same caution Mom does. She knows about Kelly's kink, I told her she likes me spraying on her chest and never takes me on a day that I may see her. Gina didn't know that. When they're both done with me, I'm sent away without the wonderful memories of being with 2 of the most beautiful women I know," I said, calmly. Louise looked stunned.

"Y... you're fine that your own Mom and Sister controlled you, had sex with you?" said Louise.

"I love them both and they are both beautiful, I know they'd never hurt me and Kelly has corrupted me to a point the family thing is nothing I'll worry about. Not that it matters, I've lost her now."

"If you knew, if you'd remembered, would you have done it with them again?"

"Only if Kelly knew and allowed it. I hurt her without knowing and I'm not sure I can fix that."

"Louise, we can't let him remember all this," said Mom.

"No! Didn't you hear him? Given the choice he would enjoy you. Morals of this have gone way past just make him forget, you're not controlling me and I refuse to hurt my brother. You know he's the only man to ever show me respect? He's been here for me every time I've had my heart broken by some fuckboy or woman, he makes me talk or just lets me be in his arms. Marcus, protegas animo," said Louise, changing her voice and talking in Latin.

"What did she say to him, Mom?" asked Gina.

"It's Latin, shield your mind. I won't have either of you hurt him again," replied Louise.

"I'm so sorry, Marcus," said Mom, she had tears running down her face.

"I'm not. You are a goddess, Mom, I know I enjoyed being with you. I did enjoy you too, Gina. I'm only upset about Kelly, I really do love her."

"Give me your phone please, Marcus, I want to help you fix this," said Louise.

Louise got Kelly's number from my phone and left the room to call her. She came back into the room a few minutes later.

"She's on her way over, let me do the talking okay?" said Louise.

I hugged Louise then gave Mom a tissue to wipe her eyes. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, she managed a soft smile.

When Kelly turned up my stomach was in knots. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and she looked a mess. She just glared at me.

"Sit down please Kelly. I want you to know, everything I'm about to tell you is the truth and I hope you can forgive," said Louise.

"He fucking lied to me, Louise. He knew it was one thing I can't let go, no matter how small he thinks it is," said Kelly.

"Well, I'm going to tell you that he didn't lie. He just didn't know. This is going to sound crazy and really far-fetched but I can prove it to you. The women in my family inherited a gift, passed down through many generations and taught only to the women since only they can use it. We inflect our voice a certain way and we can control men to do as we command, without question. It has rules that we are supposed to follow and I apologize to you and tell you those rules were broken. Marcus should be impervious to commands, only being controlled by a matriarch would open him to them and that's what happened. Marcus was controlled and used by our Mom and then Gina. Gina wasn't careful and left him drained before he came to you," said Louise.

"So, he had sex with his Mom and his sister?" asked Kelly.

"Yes."

"Have you had him too?"

"No, I promise."

"And you really don't remember it?" Kelly asked me.

"Not until Louise told me to remember," I said.

Kelly looked at Mom then Gina and had tears running down her face again.

"Now you remember, why would you want me when you have these two? Your Mom is stunningly beautiful, so is Gina. I'm just a short gymnast with tiny boobs," she said, sobbing.

"You're beautiful, Kelly. You forget how much I love playing with your breasts, how hard I can make you cum just playing with them or sucking them. You are funny, you are so smart and amazing. I'd never knowingly hurt you, I hope you can forgive me but I swear, I would rather die than cause you pain," I said.

"Marcus, I really am sorry but I have to do this. Kelly, kneel before me, open your mind," said Mom in her voice.

Kelly didn't object or argue, she just did as she was told. Mom whispered something in her ear then told Gina to take her home.

"When she wakes up, she won't remember any of this. I will not allow an outsider to know about our power," Mom said to me.

"I'll still know. This isn't fair on her," I replied.

"Then you have a choice my love. End things with her and stay with us. You can have me anytime you choose, you can have Gina as often as you like in between and maybe even Louise would enjoy you. You will never be questioned, never want for anything again. You can still have Kelly if you truly love her but she must not know about our power."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course. I want to know by the time we go to bed tonight."

I thought long and hard about my choices, I was torn. Louise was sitting in her room just staring out of the window, she looked like she was crying.

"Are you okay?" I said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She turned and just pulled me into her arms and was sobbing.

"Louise, what's wrong?" I said, looking at her face.

"This is all a mess. I know the choice you've been given isn't fair. Something I couldn't make you remember is breaking my heart," she said.

"So just tell me."

"Before you met Kelly, we were together. We fell in love and the intimacy and tenderness we shared was just wonderful. You'd hold me for hours, we'd kiss, gently make love then just lay together and talk. When Mom found out, she made you forget about me and led you to Kelly. Kelly is pretty wild but she will never love you the way I do. I know she's going to break your heart."

"To.... together? Even before Mom took me and Gina used me?"

"Yes, neither of us cared that you're my brother, we just had a special bond that we couldn't ignore."

"Why was I made to forget?"

"Mom didn't like it, I didn't want to share you with her."

"But was sleeping with her my choice?"

"No, my love. You enjoy it, she's beautiful so I can't blame you there but you were led to her with her power."

"What can I do?"

"Trying to fight her won't end well. Agree to be with her but ask that I be allowed to have you again, without control."

"I thought you shielded me?"

"It doesn't last as long as I would want."

"What do I do about Kelly, do I really love her or was I controlled into thinking I do?"

"She's caught up in this mess as much as I am. I'm sure she'd like you given a choice but her parents really pissed Mom off over some land deal and she made their daughter into a nympho for you to use. You don't remember but she was so innocent before mom corrupted her. A day after her 18th and Mom had her round, you were strapped to a chair and she spent hours just riding you until she got addicted."

"Will I remember any of this when she takes me again?"

"Possibly, but I suspect she'll work harder so I can't shield you again."

"I'm just a living sex toy, aren't I?"

"I'm sorry, Marcus. I am looking for a way for you to be free but it may take me some time, okay?"

"The way you look at me, I can tell I'd have been drawn to that. I really wish I could remember."

"I love you, I hope you can remember that much."

I went to talk to Mom with Louise, she was sitting reading in her study, she was wearing just a sheer nightgown that really didn't hide any of her.

"I have made a choice. I'll be yours again but I want Louise to be with me too," I said to her. Mom just smiled at us both.

"Been telling you stories, has she? What did she tell you?" replied Mom, glaring at Louise.

"That we were together and you didn't like it."

"Well, mostly true. You were together against my express wishes. Kneel, both of you."

I did as she said without question.

"Good, makes this so much easier. I've released Kelly, she's of no further use to me, her parents learned their lesson. She'll dream of all the stuff you did with her but will have no idea who you are. As for you, you will belong to me. You will service me when I command, you will service Gina when I allow it and Louise can watch. If you defy me again, I'll bring the neighbor boy over to fuck Louise in front of you and you can clean her," she said, calmly.

I remembered going to talk to Mom but not much else that afternoon. Gina hugged me when she saw me in the kitchen but I had no idea why, Louise stayed in her room.

Weeks went by and I just lived my life. I'd dream about a girl and the wild sex I'd have with her but I had no idea who she was. Mom had me making love to her every morning and in the afternoons, Gina was allowed to have me too, Louise liked to watch but never joined in.

We were all sitting in our garden one afternoon, it was a beautiful day and we were relaxing with some drinks. All of a sudden, Mom and Gina gave a tiny 'oww' in pain then slumped over the table. Louise looked round then she did the same. I felt something hit my neck, I instantly felt dizzy and pulled some kind of dart from my skin before another hit me and I blacked out.

When I woke, I was strapped to a chair. Louise was sitting in the chair next to me, she had a gag on her mouth and was blindfolded. A man was standing over Gina, he checked the restraints on her then came over to me. He was really well built, was wearing green cargo pants and a tight shirt, I could see what looked like a ghillie suit laying over a chair and a dart rifle on a table.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if she'd built in any protections. I had to give you a double hit too, I didn't want to overdo it with them so the darts were lightly dosed," said the man.

"What's going on, who are you?" I replied.

"You really don't remember me?"

"No."

The man took the gag off of Louise.

"Marcus, I'm your Dad. Louise found me, she told me those two have you walking round in a trance, fucking them whenever they want but you have no choice and can't remember. They did the same with me. Your Mom and her sister used me for years, once I gave her the kids she wanted, I was just a fuck toy to them. Sounds great when you're a horny little 18-year-old but it's no life. My brother pulled me out back then, I had a good friend help me today but we're not done. Your little girlfriend, Kelly, was she controlled?" he said to me.

"She was, Mom had her addicted to him to get back at her parents. They pretend not to know but she was real sweet, wouldn't be the way she is now without Mom's intervention and control," said Louise.

"What about Gina?" asked Dad.

"Completely with Mom, she used Marcus as much as she did."

"Were you there when she programmed him again, do you think she has counters in him?"

"I would plan on it, Dad. When he's at home he's completely docile, when we're out in public he seems normal but he's constantly scanning, looking for any threats."

"Understood. I'll bring Kelly and her family in. How deep do you think they're in?"

"They'll be afraid. She didn't control them, just used Kelly."

"Okay. Listen to me, Son. I'm going to give you something and your head will feel funny. I promise you, I will never hurt you and we're going to get you free of her okay?" Dad said to me.

"Okay."

He put a needle in my arm and after a few seconds I felt like I was floating. He talked on a radio and more men came and took Gina away, he told me he was taking her back with Mom, I didn't see her but he told me later she was gagged in another room. When they brought Kelly and her parents in, she came running to me and just held me. I was still drugged and restrained in the chair, as was Louise.

Kelly's Dad looked at me and was going to say something but his wife stopped him.

"It wasn't his doing, Clark, he never forced her, he never hurt her. Let it go," she said to him.

"I'm sorry for Kelly's part in this, Mr. Gibson. I hope the part of my mind that's left of my own was the part that really does love her. She's a wonderful woman," I said, slurring my words.

"What did you give him, he's fucked up!" said Kelly.

"The same thing I need to give you, Kelly. It's designed to counter the mind control she has you both under," said Dad.

Kelly's Dad nodded and my Dad sat Kelly in a chair and put restraints on her. He gave her the drugs and watched to make sure she was okay.

"This takes time. I'm sorry you had to endure this. Did she have any level of control over you both?" asked Dad.

"No, she said she wanted us to be fully aware and in control when she turned our daughter into, and I quote, his little whore," said Clark.

"I never called her that, Mr. Gibson, I'd punch anyone who did," I slurred.

"It's what your Mother did, Son. She hurt this family because they bought the land she wanted. The owner refused to sell to her, he couldn't be controlled so he lashed out through Kelly," replied Dad.

"So, the dreams, all the things I did with him, those were real?" asked Kelly.

"Yes, my love. He never forced you, it was all things you wanted but she made you addicted to him," said her Mom.

Kelly looked at me and had tears running down her face.

"I hope that I wasn't forced to love you too, because I do, Marcus," she said.

"When this is over, you can have nice long talks and decide that for yourselves," said Dad.

"Not the only long thing I want when I'm not tied up," said Kelly, starting to slur her words.

'Alpha team, targets back in place, clean trace confirmed, clean extract. Observer in position,' said a voice on the radio.

'Good job, Alpha, phase two in progress,' replied Dad.

"What is all that?" asked Clark.

"We put Gina and her Mom back onto the patio, removed any trace we were there. They'll wake up with no idea what happened."

"So, what now?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, Clark, this process is going to really suck for those 3. My team are going to help you defend against her if she comes after you but I'm sending her a letter telling her to back off and let him go," said Dad.

"How did you get into all this?"

"I was in one of those little agencies that you don't hear about after my time in the Military. She's not the only one out there with that power, they keep it discreet but they're dangerous and we don't know how far their power reaches. I was able to help develop the programs to clear victim's minds and we have some very nice toys to use too."

"Doesn't that one have the power too?"

"Louise? Yes, but she's been fitted with an inhibitor. Any change in her voice will give her a shock, not enough to hurt but it interrupts her use. She asked to be fitted with it."

"I don't want this power, I've seen the pain it causes in its wake," said Louise.

Dad and his team explained the process to us all and Kelly and I began our de-conditioning. It gave us both a few headaches but my head began to feel clearer as we went on. One afternoon, Dad took Kelly and I into a room with big video monitors. It showed the feeds from 4 men and a woman, all wearing special gear and armed with the same dart guns they used to snatch us. Only the woman could hear anything, her voice was altered by her mic but the men had their hearing blocked and got instruction on the screen in their helmet visors. They were hidden, when they were given the go by the observer, they moved in formation and were standing in front of Mom and Gina before they knew what was happening, the 4 men pointing the dart guns at them.

"My men here are trained and are receiving instruction visually. Any attempt to use the voice on me and I will be rendered unconscious. If that occurs, both men will open fire with sedation darts and will extract me. If it happens and we have to return for a 3rd time, they will no longer be sedative darts and we will switch to lethal options. Do you understand?" said the woman.

"I understand," said Mom, calmly.

"Mom, what do we do?" said Gina.

"We do exactly what they tell us to, Gina, these are professionals, do not test them," said Mom.

"We have extracted your son and daughter to a safe house where they are being de-conditioned. If you attempt to locate or interfere with that process in any way, our observers will notify this team and we will return. You are to let go, Marcus, Louise, Kelly and her family will no longer be under your control and will live their lives free. You can write to them via this relay if you need to. Do you understand everything I have said?"

"I understand," said Mom.

"Good. I am going to leave. When I am safe, my men will follow. Do Not Move, until all of my men are clear, do you understand?"

"I understand," repeated Mom.

The woman left an envelope on the table then left, the observer sent the 'clear' signal to the men's display and they too moved away. A laser mic listened while the team got to a safe distance.

"Who were they, Mom?" said Gina.

"They are people we do not tangle with, Gina, we will lose. They have adapted technology specifically to defend against us. Marcus and Louise are gone, it's just us two now," replied Mom.

"This doesn't seem fair."

"We have no choice. The fact they didn't just kill us is a blessing. Life will be fine my love, let this go."

Once the team were safely away, the observer turned off the screens and Dad spoke into the radio.

"Outstanding job, Echo team, observer has extracted," he said.