Under Her Voice

Story Info
My perfect life is not as it seems...
8.3k words
4.47
8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*So this one is inspired by the powers the Bene Gererit (more notably, Rebecca Ferguson) use in the Dune movies. Every time I watch I imagine RF using me however she wants.... Anyways, hope you enjoy! No anal, some girl on girl but mostly straight sex and a lot of fantasy. All characters over 18.*

For years I had wondered why so many feared my family but when I was taken, I soon understood. Dad had left a long time ago, I was still a kid but he left me, the youngest, and two older sisters for Mom to care for. Mom is amazing, she stayed single but had no shortage of guys willing to do anything to please her. I mostly put it down to her beauty and elegance, my friends said she looks a lot like Eva Green, the beautiful actress and I guess I see that too. My sisters, Gina, 21, and Louise, 23, both inherited her looks of course, being their brother was sometimes a curse, I went through a lot of fake friends trying to use me to get close to them but I soon learned to filter them out and stuck with the few close friends that I had.

Myself? I'm average really, 5 feet 10 inches tall with pretty good build. My girlfriend calls me handsome and I accept it without being conceited but when I'm with Mom and my sisters I'm definitely not noticed and I'm fine with that. I guess I should explain what I meant by 'taken', I'll start when I first believed it started...

"Hey, Gina, have you noticed my car keys laying anywhere please?" I asked, Gina was laying reading on the couch with a blanket over her legs.

"Yea, Louise found them under the coffee table, she put them in the bowl. You going out?" she replied.

"Not right now, just need to grab my bag from the trunk."

It was a Saturday morning. Mom and Louise usually did inventory in Mom's lingerie store early on the weekend, leaving Gina and I to clean the house. We usually worked together to get it all done then just relaxed by the pool or something. It was raining so I wanted to throw my sports gear in the wash while I remembered. Once I'd put my clothes in the wash, I wondered what to do when Gina spoke to me. Her voice was deep and unusual, it didn't sound like her at all but I just did what she said.

"Get over here. Kneel on this cushion," she said.

I did as she told me and found myself between her open legs. She had a shirt on but had taken the blanket off her legs to reveal she wasn't wearing any pants or underwear. I started to say something, I was staring right at her pussy but before I could open my mouth, she spoke in that voice again.

"Eat my pussy, lick me until I cum."

I didn't hesitate. She was already wet, I slid my tongue between her labia and began to please her, licking and tasting her juices as she moaned in extasy. I figured she'd already been playing with herself, her clit was already engorged and I licked closer to it until I was rasping it with my hardened tongue and kept licking until she was grinding her hips and softly moaning with her climax. When she stopped cumming, I stopped licking and just knelt up.

"Leave me. Go about your day, forget this," she said in the voice again and I did.

I worked out for a while in our home gym then took a shower and brushed my teeth. When I got to my bedroom, I had a text from my girlfriend. I knew what she wanted, her text just said "I'm home alone for at least 3 hours". I got dressed at light speed and headed downstairs.

"You going out?" asked Gina, she was watching tv.

"Yea, going to see Kelly," I replied.

"Oh, okay, talk to you later."

Kelly greeted me at her door dressed just in a robe. She pulled me inside quickly and kissed me passionately.

"You should totally take my robe off me," she said, finally releasing me from a wonderful kiss.

I grinned and untied the belt then slowly slid the gown from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. She looked amazing. She had a very slim, athletic build with a beautiful ass that I'm sure came from being a gymnast. She only had A cup breasts but despite her being self-conscious about them, I loved them and told her frequently. She had amazing nipples and I could make her cum just by sucking those alone. I stepped back to take her in, she was wearing a pair of white stockings and suspenders with no panties. I felt my cock getting hard.

"Oh, those look sexy as hell on you my love," I said to her.

"Thank you, I got them last week, been dying to wear them for you," she replied with a grin.

"Well, you look so sexy in them, you know what white does to me."

"So does that mean you'll take me to my room and ravage me?"

"Well, hell to the yes it does."

Kelly was pretty petite, I picked her up and put her over my shoulder, she squealed and laughed but I knew she enjoyed it when I took control. I put her down gently on her bed then kissed her passionately then began to kiss a trail down her body. I licked and sucked her nipples until they were both red and hard then kissed my way over her stomach and between her legs. She was freshly shaven and her slightly protruding labia were already glistening with her juices. I slid my tongue between them and began to please her, licking and exploring her the way I knew would get her off. I couldn't help feeling a sense of Deja vu as she began to moan, a feeling like I'd already had her that day but I shook it off as me just loving to please her as much as I could. She arched her back and moaned when I rasped her clit with my tongue, I increased my pace, feeling the usual pride when I got to make her cum.

"I... I need you inside me..." she gasped when I stopped licking.

I was already throbbing hard from eating her, something about her moans always got me going so I climbed on top of her, placed the tip of my cock at her pussy then slowly pushed inside her.

"Stop teasing, fuck me already!" she gasped.

I took hold of her legs at her knees and pushed them up to her chest then began my deep, hard thrusts that I knew she loved. She was cumming again pretty quickly and being so deep inside her always put me on a hair trigger too. I lasted another 7 or 8 thrusts and I knew I was close. She saw the look on my face.

"Don't you dare, first load on my tits!" she moaned.

I pulled out just in time then stroked my cock until I was spraying my seed onto her chest and stomach. I always had a massive load the first time but could get hard again pretty quickly. She'd tell me the same thing every time.

"I love how much cum you have for me, drown my perky tits, baby..." she'd say.

"Almost didn't make it that time, you felt incredible," I replied, catching my breath.

"I think my white set can be called a success. You licking this off or you going to shower with me?" she said with a grin.

"You know my answer to that, dirty girl, I'll get the towels."

We kissed as we washed the sweat and juices off each other in the shower. I'd been seeing Kelly for a while and knew when I looked in her eyes, I'd never find another woman so beautiful, so kinky and fun.

"Why do you always look at me like that my love," she said, noticing me gazing again.

"Because you're amazing and I love you," I replied. She smiled at me.

"I love how mushy you get with me after sex."

"Not just after, anytime I get to gaze into your eyes. I'm so glad we found each other."

"I'm teasing, I love you too, mister."

We dried off then went back to her bed, our second run was always more subdued but just as wonderful, this time she rode me slowly and kept going until I came inside her. She almost fell asleep on me when we were both spent.

"I should vanish, my love, don't think your mom would be too amused to find us like this," I said.

"I guess," she said then rolled off me.

We cleaned up together, smiling the whole time then held each other for a few minutes before I had to leave. Her parents liked me but since she still lived with them, didn't like to think of their little angel getting plowed under their roof but we made sure not to get caught.

When I got home, Louise was helping Mom make dinner in the kitchen and Gina was watching tv. I greeted Mom with our usual hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hope you washed your face after being at Kelly's," she said to me with a laugh.

"Always do, Mom, besides, we just cuddled and watched a movie," I replied.

"Sure, explains why you smell like Purple River and not your Deep Fresh shower gel huh."

"Well, yes, she uh, spilled some on me showing me the bottle."

"Uh huh."

We laughed, she liked to tease me about my 'booty calls' as she called them but told me she knew I was responsible enough and didn't plan to get her pregnant.

"How'd the shop go?" I asked as I helped set the table.

"Finally got what I needed to press charges, it was definitely that new girl stealing. Kendra was pretty sure so she hid a camera and caught her," replied Louise.

"She seemed so nice," I replied.

"Well, she was right until we showed her proof. I was going to let her go without the Police if she returned the stuff but she got nasty when we confronted her."

I always got on really well with Mom and my sisters. Kelly found it odd that I never got in fights with them but we all just worked together to live in our house without conflict. We finished dinner then Gina and I cleaned up so we could relax for the night.

Sundays were always super chill at home, we weren't church people so we just relaxed, read or stayed quiet if Mom needed to catch up on paperwork. Mom and my sisters all left to go for walks or run errands throughout the day but before I knew it, it was Sunday night and I really didn't know where my day went. I brushed it off as just being tired and went to bed.

"Hey, get up, you said you'd drive me to work today so I can grab a drink with Bethanny after," said Gina, shaking me from sleep.

"When did I say that?" I groaned in reply.

"Uh, yesterday when I asked you? Please, you have time to shower but you need to get up."

I pulled my comforter off myself and rubbed my eyes, Gina looked at my cock but didn't gasp or freak out. I had a full-on morning wood too.

"Don't you sleep with boxers or anything on?" she said.

"Nope, I'll be ready in 5 minutes, please go," I replied.

I had a quick wash then got dressed, Gina was impatiently waiting by the door.

"Mom and Louise already at the shop?" I asked.

"Yea, they have to fill out Police reports and stuff before they open. You picking up Kelly on your way back?"

"No, she's coming over after the gym."

"Thank you for doing this, I didn't want to leave my car and Louise said she'd pick me up afterwards. I've not hung out with Beth in forever."

"I'm not mad, I really don't remember you asking me. You know I don't refuse you, sis, I'd rather drive you than you get a dui or something worse."

As I was driving home, Kelly called to cancel on me, said she had to go into work so I just had a quick swim then napped by the pool. I was wakened by a phone call, it was Mom.

"Honey, Louise and I really busy at the shop, can you go pick your sister up from work?" she said.

"Why, is she okay?" I replied.

"She is but she got fired and is pretty upset. She let her temper get the better of her again and got in a fight with her boss. Thankfully just verbal but she had to be escorted out."

"I'm on my way."

Gina was still furious when I got to her, she was yelling over the phone with her friend and was visibly shaking when she finally got into the car.

"Before you say something stupid, little brother, know that I am mushroom cloud angry and do not want to take it out on you," she said.

"I'm just here to drive you home, sis," I replied.

"Where's Kelly, she go home already?"

"She had to work."

We spent the rest of the drive in silence. Gina was sending a lot of texts but didn't say anything more. She got out when we pulled into the garage and gathered her box of stuff from the back seat.

"Shut the door then get that one for me," she said when I got out.

"Please and thank you would be nice," I replied, a little annoyed by then.

"Really? Please, shut your fucking car door, Please open the door to our house and quit pissing me off."

"I'm not the reason you're angry, Gina, a little politeness and gratitude would be nice is all."

I closed my car door then let Gina into the house. She quietly put her stuff on the kitchen floor then said something to me in a deep, strange voice.

I didn't know how long I'd been fucking her. I had Gina on all fours on the couch and had a fistful of her hair as I slammed my cock into her from behind. We were both soaked in sweat but I was enjoying fucking her. I stopped thrusting then fed my cock into her mouth to catch my breath a little. She tried to just suck the tip but I knew she could take more and made her take me down her throat. Once I'd caught my breath, I got behind her again and pushed deep inside her to continue my thrusting, Gina could only whimper in pleasure as I fucked her hard.

Louise's face was pretty shocked when she walked in, I didn't slow down or stop, just looked at her as I continued to fuck Gina.

"What, the fuck are you two doing?" she finally said.

"She told me to eat her then to fuck the angry out of her. I'm going to cum again," I said then pushed in deep as I erupted.

Louise's mouth was open in shock, I pulled out but Gina had told me to stay hard so I was. I sat catching my breath as Gina slumped forward onto the couch.

"My.. my throat, I... I can't stop..." she whispered to Louise.

"How? This shouldn't be possible, Gina, he's not supposed to be able to,"

"Can you please?"

"You used it on him and he complied?"

"Y... yes."

"This is... He's family, he..."

Louise looked confused, I got up to take Gina again but Louise spoke in the same voice Gina had used on me.

"Marcus, stop, sit and say nothing," she said.

I did as she asked.

"How many fucking times, Gina?" said Louise.

"A few, I tried it thinking he'd laugh at me but it worked and I tried it a few more times. I fucked him a couple times on Sunday when we were home alone. I make him forget. This time I fucked up, he matched my aggression and pushed a little hard in my throat so I couldn't use the voice to stop it."

"Marcus, release," said Louise to me and Gina scrambled to sit up.

"Fuck, you didn't tell him to forget!" said Gina.

"This is your mess, you can fix it. This isn't fucking fair on him, Gina. Mom will be told," said Louise. She looked at me then walked away.

"Um, why was I fucking the hell out of you?" I asked.

"I asked you to," she replied.

"You are my sister, Gina. Why would I have just agreed to that, why would you ask me to do that?"

"I kind of mind controlled you."

"Bullshit, that's not possible. Did you drug me?"

"No. Women in our family have a gift. Our voices in a certain tone can control men, make them do as we please. You fucked my throat a little hard and I couldn't use it to make you forget we did it."

I looked at her sitting on the couch. She looked terrified and was shaking.

"What did Louise mean about family and not supposed to work?"

"It's not meant to work on you, I tried it when I was bored and it did and I was curious. You have a nice big cock and I kinda liked it."

"I'm your younger brother! You're a beautiful, very sexy woman, Gina but holy fuck. We're not supposed to do this!"

"Can you live with it? Is this going to fuck you up, be honest with me," said Louise. I hadn't heard her walk back into the room.

"I cheated on the woman I love with my own sister. I don't keep anything from Kelly but if I tell her this, she'd kill me," I replied.

"I can make you forget. It'll likely hurt but I'll stay with you and help you get past it. When you wake, you'll think you had a panic attack or something and I'm comforting you."

I looked at both of my sisters.

"Okay. Would be more believable if Miss Rage monster threw something at me and knocked me out, I don't get panic attacks," I replied.

"I'm not hitting you on the head, Marcus. Trust me okay," said Louise.

I woke up being held by Louise, my head was spinning and I had no idea how I'd gotten to picking up a fired sister to being held on the couch by another. Louise was smiling at me.

"Easy, stay like this and relax, I've got you," she said, softly.

"Wh... what happened?" I asked.

"Mom sent me home to make sure Gina was okay, she was yelling, screaming and taking it out on you. You had some kind of panic attack or something but you blacked out."

"Wow. I'm okay."

I sat up slowly, my head felt better and I was able to stand. Gina was sitting in the chair, she got up and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, Marcus," she said, her voice was a little hoarse.

"It's fine, I forgive you," I replied.

"I'm going back to help Mom close up, no more tantrums, Gina," said Louise.

The following day I went over to see a very apologetic Kelly. She felt bad that I couldn't be with her but I didn't blame her.

"It's not like you volunteered to go in my love, I get it, life happens," I said as she held me.

"I know but I send you texts and pics all day expecting to have you rampant for me, I was so mad," she replied.

"I'll always be rampant for you, my sexy temptress."

"Can I sit on your face?"

"Oh yes please."

Kelly pulled me to her bedroom and we got naked. I laid on the bed and grinned as she straddled my head and lowered her beautiful pussy to my mouth. I reached up to fondle her ass as I licked her and soon had her juices flowing over my tongue. I knew she was horny, it didn't take her long to cum. When I stopped licking, she was still shaking and her skin was a little red, she had a beautiful smile on her face. She got onto her back on the bed and opened her legs for me.

"Nice and hard, I want your creamy cum on my tits," she said, still catching her breath.

Eating her had got me hard, I gave her what she wanted, I pushed in deep and once I had a nice coating of her juices on my cock, began pounding her, looking into her eyes as she moaned in pleasure. I felt the tingling in my balls that told me I was close, I pulled out in time and stroked my cock until I climaxed. Now, usually, like every time I'd made love to Kelly, my first load would be massive. Thick and creamy and she loved it. That time I had a couple of weak spurts that was mostly fluid. Kelly looked at my cock then up at me.

"D... did you jerk off before you came over?" she asked.

"No, I swear," I replied.

"Then what the hell," she said with a laugh but she looked upset.

"I don't know, I've not had any since we were together on Saturday."

"Any with me, you mean. You can tell me if you jerked off because I couldn't see you yesterday, I'm not mad."

"I didn't!"

"Then who did you fuck?"

"What?"

"Marcus, I've had your cum splash on my tits more times than I can count. I can almost close my eyes and describe in great detail how much you usually cum. This, is not a load that you haven't spent since Saturday. Remember that weekend at the lake together? I counted, four hours and you have the same full load like the first time. You're lying to me about jerking off or you fucking cheated on me."

"Kelly, I'd rather die than ever betray you! I swear!"

"I think you should go, Marcus."

"What? Kelly, listen to me, look at me!"

"Now, Marcus."

She had a look of rage on her face that I'd never seen before. Sex was a huge part of our relationship, we had more but we both enjoyed each other so much. I dressed and she pretty much marched me to the door, not allowing me to speak. When I stepped out, she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"In case you haven't figured it out, we're done. You know I hate liars, Marcus," she said then slammed the door in my face.

I was stunned. Hurting her was always something I'd never do, I didn't jerk off, I didn't understand. I was pretty upset when I got home. To my surprise, everyone was home too, drinking coffee at the table.