Under Her Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir, we're headed home, Echo team Out," said the woman.

"She's going to be mad but I doubt she'll come after you. You still have some work to do but you'll have a new and normal life soon enough, Son," Dad said to me.

"Why are you doing this, Mr. Black?" asked Kelly.

"When I was with his Mom, I wasn't myself. I was just a man under her control and it is no way to live. When Louise contacted me and I found out she was controlling Marcus the same way, I knew I had to do something. This technology will help us fight against all of them."

"And she won't go after my parents again?"

"No, in the envelope we left her we stated you are all to be left alone, told her they're being watched and if either of them approach your parents with ill intent, we'll step in. 20 years ago, this approach wouldn't happen, they'd be snatched up and fitted with the same thing Louise requested or they'd just vanish but we work to preserve life and free controlled minds."

"Well, good. Can I talk to Marcus for a while, will that be okay?"

"Sure, Kelly, I'm going to greet my team."

Kelly waited until Dad left then held me.

"So, with this fog in my head clearing up, one thing I want to be clear on, I really want to keep being your girlfriend if you want me to," she said to me, smiling.

"I'd like that very much, Kelly. I'd like to think that it was mostly me you were with," I replied.

"One thing we're changing when we get there, hopefully sooner rather than later, you better not pull out on me. I want that thick, creamy cum deep in me, not on my chest."

"I uh, should have gone for more coffee, I was told to escort you both back," said Dad, he was going red.

Kelly and I both laughed.

"Sorry Dad, we're just clearing up some details."

"Yes, I heard, a little too much but I heard," he said, laughing.

4 months later we were cleared from the compound and taken to our new home, several states away. Mom wrote to us a few times but Louise and I were not interested in her justifications. Last we heard she just used random men for a few months then let them go. Louise works for Dad's organization as a consultant, she helped them develop ear buds that use white noise to block the very specific frequencies that their powers use, they're looking at mass production soon. Dad visits us occasionally but we found out he had a new family and we feel bad taking his time from them.

Our first night in the new house set the tone for how life goes on.

"You better not cum in my mouth again, this is to get you hard then I'm riding you," said Kelly as she licked my cock.

"One time after no sex for 2 months, I made it up to you," I replied.

Kelly mounted me and took my cock inside her. She got my cock nice and coated in her juices then began to ride me nice and slow, enjoying every inch of my hardness. Louise gave Kelly a sensual kiss then straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I licked and explored her like it was my first time and soon her moans of pleasure matched Kelly's. Louise climaxed a few times then when she was spent, climbed off me to catch her breath, kissed me softly on the lips and watched until I pushed up and sprayed my seed deep into Kelly's pussy. Louise laid on her back and waited for Kelly to sit on her face then had me stand so she could suck me to hardness again. I pushed my cock into my oldest sister as my girlfriend fed her my cum, I never lasted watching that and before long I was spraying what seed I had left into Louise.

No matter how much sex, our nights always end with both women snuggled with me, talking about our day until we fall asleep together...