Under Her Wing Ch. 02: The Next Day

Story Info
Brad has a hangover, Mary and Priya enjoy their alone time.
6k words
4.6
19.6k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after prom night dawned bright and clear, like a needle made of glass and light, stabbing into Brad's brain via his eyes. He groaned and tried to hide from the harsh light streaming through the living room window, feeling like his head was going to split open like a coconut. Thud... Thud... Thud..., he found himself saying those words in his head along with the insistent throbbing between his temples. His mouth was dry, and tasted like a bathroom carpet, and as much as he wanted to roll over, curl up, hide from the evil sun and the pounding in his head, his bladder insisted he get up and find his way to the bathroom now.

As he approached the bathroom Brad could hear the shower running, and the sound of a low voice within. He hadn't counted on there being anyone in the bathroom - he had to go through it in order to relieve himself (the house was built with a separate room for the toilet, but it was through the bathroom). He sighed, knowing it was probably safe to go in anyway, but hated doing it just in case he was wrong. He knocked on the door, and his mother's voice called, "come in!"

He opened the door and peeked around the frame, seeing that she was safely in the shower. The shower cubicle was built as a set of solid, tiled walls that came to just above his mother's shoulder height - or just below the top of Brad's head, so he could see her head looking out from over the top. The expression on her face when she saw how pale he was, and the careful movements he used, was a mixture of amusement and sympathy.

"Overdid it last night, didn't we sweetie?"

"Yes, mom. Is... was Priya, y'know, okay?"

"She wasn't happy, darling, I can tell you that much. I dropped her off at home an hour or so ago."

Brad sighed and looked downcast. "Yeah... I guess I got a little drunk last night?"

"A little? Oh darling... you were trashed. I imagine you have something of a hangover right now?"

He only nodded, carefully, lest his head fall off.

"Let it be a lesson to you then. Now... I think you need to apologise to Priya. You should get her a gift or something... yes, that should do. I want you to do whatever you came here to do, take some aspirin and then go to the living room. You'll find my purse there. I want you to take my credit card - the Mastercard, not the Amex or Diners - and head to the mall. You know your girlfriend fairly well by now, I'd hope, so get her something to apologise with. Take your time and really think about it. If you take less than four-" she stopped and groaned slightly, a far-away look in her eyes, "no, six hours, then I'll know you haven't done it right. Don't mistake me, Bradley - I am disappointed in your behaviour last night, so don't bother showing your face here for that entire time. Now get to it, young man."

She watched and her increasingly chagrined son headed through to the toilet. A moment later he flushed, came out with the box of aspirin from the medicine cabinet, and then let the room, closing the door behind him. Shortly afterwards there was the faint sound of the front door closing. Mary sighed and stopped leaning against the shower wall. Looking down between her breasts she smiled. Between her legs, squatting naked with her back to the same wall was Priya. The young girl's mouth was stretched obscenely wide open, filled with Mary's solid cock. She stroked her fingers down the girl's soft cheek and then booped her nose.

"I thought he'd never leave. And you were a very naughty girl to start playing with my ass while he was here. For that I should punish you..."

Both hands gripped the teenager's head, and Priya's mischievous eyes widened as she suddenly found herself pulled in towards the root of Mary's cock. A wet gagging noise, a grunt of effort, and Priya's throat was suddenly invaded by the swollen, bulbous head of Mary's cock. The teenager gripped Mary's buttocks and held on for dear life as the older woman started to fuck her face in deep, powerful thrusts. She grabbed gasps of sweet air when she could, trying her best to relax into the sensations. Her cheeks bulged and sucked in in turn, gagging and squelching sounds bouncing off the tiled walls around her. Shoving her hips forward and pressing Priya's head to the cubicle wall, Mary forced the teenager to look up at her as she used her throat as nothing but a wet fuck hole.

"Umf... not really a punishment is it, though, huh? You love this. You love being treated like a bought and paid for little whore, don't you? Don't you. Yeah, I knew it. Now, just... just hold on a moment longer, babygirl. Mommy's going to give you your treat. Yes... yes, just hold on... it's... oh fuck yes, I'm cumming baby... all for you! Yes!"

Priya held on, as she was told, and felt Mary's cock thicken in her throat. The old woman's hips slammed forward, mashing her pelvic bone against the teenager's face. Priya could feel the torrent of cum flood into her belly, and then up her throat as Mary pulled out quickly. The older woman gripped her hair with one hand, forcing her head back as the other stroked the massive thickness of her cock, firing blast after pearly blast of sperm across Priya's face, until the heavy pulses slowed to a trickle. Panting heavily, Mary pulled Priya to her feet by her hair, and licked her cheek, sharing the thick, creamy cum with the diminutive teenager.

Priya moaned and slid her arms behind Mary's neck, kissing her deeply, hungrily. Both of them had given in completely to their baser instincts, the need to rut, to fuck, and nothing was going to stop them. Mary lifted Priya, almost as if she weighed nothing, and pressed her against the wall. She pressed the head of her cock to Priya's sopping little cunt and pushed her way inside without any hesitation. The two of them moaned in harmony, Priya's legs lifting to curl against her body as the sensation of being stretched open by that monstrously thick cock once against sent shocks of pleasure and agony through her. Once she was deep inside her little lover, Mary moved her grip to press Priya's hands together above her head, holding her wrists crossed in one hand, while the other wrapped around the teenager's throat.

She didn't squeeze particularly hard, but Priya felt the additional pressure, her head pressed back by the hand on her neck. Pinned to the wall, she was helpless as Mary fucked her in long, powerful strokes. Completely helpless, unable to resist in any way even if she wanted to - and Priya was coming to learn that that was just how she liked it. Held and used, unable to do anything - there was a deep vulnerability there that excited her and made her open up her trust in Mary to look out for her, as well as her own pleasure. And there was pleasure to spare, sparking in her veins and burning through her muscles as Mary pressed hard against her cervix again, just has she had last night.

Mary leaned her forehead against Priya's, the positioning awkward, but close and intimate as she pushed harder and harder. She pressed her lips to Priya's, swallowing her scream as she bulled her way through the tight barrier, her hand tightening around the teenager's throat. Priya's face turned red as the blood flow to her brain was restricted, pushing her adrenaline into overdrive and triggering a bucking, almost convulsive orgasm that drove her hips against Mary's. Mary forced herself to relax her grip, staring deep into Priya's wide dark eyes as the smaller girl came around her cock. There were no words from them, either of them, just animalistic grunts, moans of pleasure and pain that mingled with the sparkling splash and fall of the water coming from the shower head, drumming against Mary's back and cascading down over her buttocks.

Priya's feet also drummed against Mary's lower back as her legs curled around the taller woman's waist, holding on as she was fucked with wild abandon. Mary was out for no one's pleasure but her own now, driving her hips into Priya's body. She felt the pressure mount within her, faster and harder than ever before. Priya reminded her so strongly of Brad's mother that in her sex- addled mind the two figures blended together. She had been a woman of small stature and large appetites as well, and they had been very much in love. That same warmth filled Mary's belly now, and as the pressure built to a peak she murmured, "I love you," to Priya before giving a heartfelt groan and flooding the teenager's womb with her thick, hot cum.

Priya, of course, didn't hear the words, still lost in the throes of her own pleasure, overwhelmed and subsumed by it all. But she felt that love flow into her, filling her with almost scalding warmth. With a hard grunt Mary's hips jerked, slamming against Priya with each heavy, ropey pulse of her cum. It seemed to go on for a long eternity, the both of them mingled together, like their minds and souls were one in that space. Eventually Mary's knees started to give out, and both she and Priya slid to the floor of the shower. Neither of them could tell how long as they lay there, still coupled, with Mary's now softening cock gradually slithering out of Priya's abused hole, but the stillness of the moment was unbroken until Priya dotted slow, feather-light kisses on Mary's throat.

Mary grinned goofily and stroked Priya's wet hair. "Okay, babygirl. We should get cleaned up. Then: breakfast."

***********************

Thirty minutes later Priya sat at the bench in the kitchen, her hair in a towel, her body swamped by one of Mary's bathrobes, and a huge stack of pancakes in front of her. Mary flipped the last of the pancakes onto her own plate and sat down next to the teenager. Priya dug in hungrily, but also leaned against Mary's side, taking a moment every few bites to nuzzle against the soft pillows of Mary's breasts. For her part, Mary ate with her arm around Priya's back, hand resting on the teenager's hip, occasionally squeezing her side. The food was demolished in short order, the exertions of the last few hours having left both of them famished.

Once they were done Mary rose and put the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher, along with several more pieces to disguise how many people had been eating. She turned around and leaned over the kitchen bench, Priya doing the same to share a quick kiss. The two of them went to Mary's private study-cum-office, closing and locking the door behind them just in case. Robes were shed, and once more each of them took in the sight of the other in all their naked glory, Priya drinking in the sight of her older lover's breasts, narrow waist and truly intimidating cock, and Mary revelling in the nubile, soft curves of Priya's youthful form. Mary sat in her leather office chair and patted her lap.

"Come sit in Mommy's lap, babygirl. We need to talk."

Priya climbed in and sat sideways, but quickly found herself turned around until her buttocks were settled back against Mary's hips.

"I hope you don't think the fun has ended there, Priya," Mary said, sliding a hand over Priya's smooth belly and down over her thigh.

"Well, I hoped not," Priya said, turning her head and smiling up at Mary nervously. "I don't ever want it to end."

"I feel the same way, but there is the elephant in the room - or rather, at the mall right now."

Priya looked down at her lap, saying softly, "yes... I know. What are we going to do?"

"Well, we're not going to tell him, not just yet. We need to let him continue to believe everything is perfectly fine between the two of you. I mean, this isn't exactly a secret either of us can afford to have come out just now."

As she spoke, Mary's hands roamed over Priya's skin, raising gooseflesh in their wake. Priya pressed back against her older lover, biting her lower lip as her arousal rose once again.

"But how will we continue to... to... y'know..."

"Fuck?" As she said this, one of Mary's hands pressed between Priya's thighs, which willingly opened for her. She cupped the teenager's mound, pressing lightly against it, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from Priya. "Well, I have some ideas about that. It will involve getting him out of the house while I have a little construction done - a nice quiet, private place where we can be together and he won't be able to hear us enjoying one another."

"We..." Priya stopped to make a soft sound of pleasure as one of Mary's fingers traced lightly up and down between her labia. "We won't be able to keep this secret forever."

"No, but for long enough for me to figure something out."

Priya's mind strayed away from the topic at hand as the flesh between her thighs grew damp, and Mary's finger began to slide easily over the soft lips. "God, that's so nice," she said with a throaty groan of happiness. Mary chuckled and pressed her finger into Priya's pussy. Even after so brutal a stretching as her cock had given the young girl, repeatedly, Priya was incredibly tight, her muscles squeezing despite how much they ached after a night and a morning of fucking. Curling her middle finger and pressing it deeper, she sought Priya's g-spot, at the same time pressing the flesh of her palm just behind her fingers against the sensitive, responsive clitoris.

Priya arched her back and reached back to hold the back of Mary's neck, pressing her hips up and into the touch. Her breathing quickly turned heavy, little gasps and sounds of need springing from her as the press of Mary's palm and the brush of her curled finger set off echoing sparks of pleasure within her. Mary purred in the girl's ear, sinking her teeth into her earlobe and pulling at it as she held her tightly, curling her finger in and out of her. Priya spread her legs wider, gripping the outside of Mary's calves with her own. Waves of tension and relaxation washed over her as she humped at Mary's hand, lifting and rocking her hips.

Mary slid her free hand up to Priya's breasts, squeezing one of the ripe young mounds tightly, fingers spread to let the flesh bulge between them, and palm rubbing at the pebble-hard nipple. Priya gasped, the firm squeeze on her sensitive flesh sending a shock through her. Her fingers curled against the back of Mary's neck, fingernails digging in to her skin and drawing a hiss from Mary. The older woman started to move her finger faster, then added a second, her middle and ring fingers now pressing into Priya's tight, sopping hole. She turned the leather swivel chair until the both of them faced a full-length mirror between two of the bookshelves against the south wall.

"God you're so hot, babygirl," Mary muttered in Priya's ear. "Riding Mommy's fingers like this. Would you like to do this while your ass is full of cock? Because before my son gets home today, I intend on taking your anal cherry. That way you can be wholly and completely mine. All mine, to use and fuck and breed as I see fit. Fuck, by this point you're probably already pregnant anyway, with the amount of cum you've had in the last twelve hours."

Priya wailed in pleasure as Mary's fingers kept goading her on. The sounds of her fingers curling in and out of the teenager's sex were increasingly wet, and inside her Mary could feel the flesh around her g-sport becoming swollen and ripe. She knew Priya was building towards a powerful orgasm, and squeezed her breast again, kneading the flesh. "Look into the mirror. Look at yourself. Humping my hand, so wet and ready for cock - you were born to be a fuck doll, Priya. You can't help yourself, and nor should you. It's perfect, so beautiful, so fucking hot to see you give over and abandon all pretence. This is what my son is missing out on, seeing this side of you. And he'll never really get to see it now, even if I ever let him touch you. He doesn't deserve this. It's why you're mine. Now... cum for me, babygirl, and we'll take you to my room and prepare that pretty little ass of yours."

Mary redoubled her efforts, pushing a third finger inside the diminutive girl just as Priya reached her peak. Priya squealed in pleasure, a flood of hot fluid running over as her inner walls squeezed hard, as if they were trying to break Mary's fingers. She shifted her hand to rub her thumb back and forth over Priya's needy clitoris as she kept up the pressure on her g-spot and smiled in satisfaction as Priya convulsed into another orgasm, and then a third shortly afterwards. She finally decided to ease off and let Priya come down slowly. She carefully extracted her fingers, then brought them up to Priya's mouth, rubbing the slick digits across her parted lips.

Priya lapped at Mary's fingers, tasting the tang and sweet musk of her own fluids. Her hands seized on Mary's wrist, and she started to suckle on her fingers, licking them clean. Mary laughed happily in Priya's ear, letting her cock, which she'd held down between her thighs this entire time, spring up to slap against the girl's swollen, sensitive sex. Priya yelped in surprised, then collapsed into a fit of exhausted laughter. Mary joined her, then collected Priya into her arms, carrying her out of the room. There was an awkward moment as she fumbled to unlock the door, but soon she had Priya laid down naked on her bed, the rumpled bed clothes still showing evidence of the previous night's escapades.

"Wait here a moment, darling."

Mary left the room, stopping in her study to open the window - the room desperately needed airing out due to the stink of sex that pervaded the air - and then in the bathroom to collect a special moisturiser to kept for purposes like this. On the way out she grabbed a dark towel, and then returned to her room. Closing the door behind her, she had put a thick, firm memory foam pillow part-way down the bed, spread the towel on top of it, and had Priya lie with her hips on the pillow. Lifting the girl's legs, she took the opportunity to place a soft, wet kiss on her sensitive sex, drawing a gasp from Priya. She parted Priya's soft, pillowy cheeks, admiring the small, tight pucker between them.

"Oh, just look at that... your ass is so perfect. Tiny and so tight, and these cheeks..." Mary playfully sank her teeth into one of Priya's buttocks, causing the teenager to yelp. A surprised, gasping moan followed quickly as Mary slid her tongue over the puckered hole. Around and around she swirled, wetting Priya's anus with her saliva. The tip of her tongue wiggled against the pucker, the taut rosebud squeezing that little bit harder as the unfamiliar sensations made Priya tense.

"Relax, babygirl... the secret to good anal sex is to be very, very relaxed. And to use a lot of lube."

She picked up the moisturiser, a sorbelene mixture, and squirted a generous amount onto Priya's asshole. She moved up the bed slightly so she could sit next to the teenager, leaned down and kissed her lips, a feather-light peck. "Keep those legs back, my darling girl." Her fingers started to lightly massage at the puckered hole, letting them slip around and around as the muscles flexed uncertainly under her touch. "Breathe slowly, babygirl. Slowly. In... and out. In... and out. Yes, just like that. It's very important to keep breathing and relax. In... and out. In... and out."

As Mary spoke softly, soothingly to Priya, the younger woman let the words wash over her, the love and maternal attention Mary gave her at a perverse contrast to the slithering caress of her anus. But it worked, slowly. The muscles of Priya's anus started to relax, until Mary could start to fit the tip of a finger inside. As soon as she did so things tightened up again, but working slowly she got Priya to relax once again. Before too much longer she was knuckle deep with her index figure in Priya's ass, working it in and out slowly. From her position half-lying next to Priya the teenager could feel the pulsing heat of Mary's cock pressed against the back of her thigh. She looked up into Mary's eyes and bit her lip, whispering, "please, Mommy... more?"

12