All Comments on 'Under Her Wing Ch. 02: The Next Day'

by TheLifeErotique

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fantasy ok the mother gets what she wants, but after so much time Marry decides to change Brad's life. But to do that to your own son. I hope he runs away never to return.

Mother has made her choice and she can be happy with that choice. But to do that to your own son. I hope he runs away never to return.

Or, fantasy have Mary and Priya have a fatal accident.

If Brad has have a bad experience then it is fair Marry has a bad experience,

Or is the happy ending Brad enjoys cock and his mother fucks him oh happy days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

this is one of the best writings in the futa on female genre, please do keep it up!

... although I'm not so thrilled about whats about to come, poor Brad. I much prefer the futa on female stuff.

serge3dxserge3dxover 4 years ago
Cuckolding is always welcome

Amazing! Really like their sensual moments and 'mommy' stuff. Keep going and if it possible may you stick with 'futa on female' stuff please? 'Futa on male' is good but just for show a dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't stop following this story!

Comment: 5 star plus commentator

For those who follow futa erotica don’t miss this gem of a story. This is an excellent futa mother story. The sex is lusty, the situations are well described, naughty, fun, fast paced and filled with sexual energy. There are subtle touches in the story which lay a foundation for more chapters to come. I am looking forward to seeing how the story plays out in upcoming chapters. The second chapter has even hotter sex than the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd appreciate no FutaXMale

I've really enjoyed the story so far, but FXM is a major turnoff for me. I'd like it if the FXM foreshadowed at the end of this chapter at least happens offscreen.

5☆ as always. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FutaXMale

I feel it would be a good idea to keep the mom and priya in this series and have a spin-off where her son get femmed out

SpeshalTaySpeshalTayover 4 years ago
I like where this is going.

Teach that ungrateful son of hers a lesson. Can't wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really love this story, and I hope that it will be continued.

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSover 3 years ago

Please don't stop the story here.god I need more. I love 💘 it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please?

This has to be my most read story of 2020, I keep coming back!

The sub/dom chemistry between Mary and Priya is just perfect. Even the cuckolding, which I usually find a turn off, doesn't bother me as he just seems to be standing in the way.

Futa on male is definitely a hard no for me (I don't see even this story changing that) but I dearly want more chapters.

TheLifeErotique, if you're reading this, please can we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SpeshalTay

the son is the one who is been leading on the wrong path by a third party it´s the responsability for the mother to give not discipline (brad didn't do anything wrong), but guidance (it is her responsability), but this mother is just the worst mother in the world by doing this to her son instead of guiding back on the correct pact, this girlfriend of him is a worst by doing this to him when he didn´t do anything wrong.

When was he ungrateful, ungrateful his his girlfriend even after he his apologizing and buyng gifts to her she keeps being the worst kind a human could ever be.

perhaps if this hapened to you in real life you would stop being such an ass and think better about your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more, I am dying to find out what happens next !!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

more please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous