Under Her Wing Ch. 02: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock pressed to her thigh twitched noticeably at that wide-eyed, innocent-yet-slutty look, and the request coming in that breathless, needy tone. "You want more, babygirl? Another finger?"

Priya nodded quickly, and Mary decided it was time to switch to the serious lube. She slathered her fingers in the slick fluid, then started to work on Priya's ass again. Even faster this time she got the first finger inside the diminutive girl, and started to work on the second finger. The moment it was inside and Priya felt the additional stretching her chest rose in a gasp. Mary watched her closely, reminding her to breathe through it. She lightly kissed the girl's face. "You're doing so well, princess. So very well. Mommy is proud of you for taking this like such a little trouper."

Mary smiled and kissed Priya again, just before she moved her leg to caress the still pulsing, increasingly urgent cock pressed against her. "More, please?"

"Another finger, babygirl?" Mary asked, already aware of the answer.

Priya shook her head and shifted her hand from the back of her knee down to Mary's cock. "I need you inside me, Mommy."

Mary pretended like she needed to think about this. It would have taken at least two more fingers before she'd stretched Priya out enough that her cock might comfortably fit, but the young girl had other plans it seemed. "Are you sure, babygirl? We've only really just started. It's going to hurt."

Priya's face was devilish as she smiled. "I know, Mommy. I'm... I'm kinda counting on that."

Mary raised an eyebrow and rose from her reclined position. She looked down at Priya, then curled her hand, the one not currently occupied with fingering the teenager's asshole, into Priya's hair, pulling her up for a deeper kiss. She slid her fingers out of Priya's ass and slapped her behind firmly. "Get on your knees then, babygirl. If you want Mommy's cock that badly then you're going to take it like a little bitch. On your hands and knees."

Priya yelped, but quickly rolled over, rising onto all fours and wiggling her plump, bubbly behind at Mary. Mary too rose onto her knees, and started slathering her long, viciously thick member with lubricant. She got herself into position behind Priya and ran the length of her cock between those round, smooth cheeks. She slapped both hands into the sides of Priya's buttocks, swatting her skin and making her yelp. "Mmh, I do so love to hear that sound, my darling girl. I think I'm going to love hearing you scream like a whore when I take you even more, though."

With that, and one hand on Priya's hip, Mary gripped her titanic cock just behind the head, pressing it to the barely prepared, tightly puckered hole. She started to rub it in place, back and forth, back and forth, then leaned in, applying slow but steady pressure. Gradually, fractions of an inch at a time, she could feel the hole begin to open. She gave a smile that Priya couldn't see when she noticed the young girl was focusing on breathing just as she'd been taught. She slowly built the pressure up, fighting against the hole's resistance, and winning. More and more pressure was applied, until the steel-rigid length of her cock started to bow.

Tension built to an awesome level, Priya sweating and trembling, her arms barely holding her upper body off the bed. Finally, it was all too much for her resistant asshole, and it gave way. Priya gave a strangled scream of pain and pleasure, and Mary's cock suddenly straightened, the entire first-sized head and several inches of thick shaft disappearing inside the girl's sorely stretched ass. She lightly scratched at Priya's back with her fingernails, muttering soothingly to her, reminding her once again to keep on breathing. She held still as well, letting her adjust to quite suddenly being opened so wide, and thoroughly enjoying the crushing tightness and the furnace-like heat that surrounded her.

Finally, when she felt the tremors in Priya's body ease, and the pace of her breathing slow, she placed both hands on her little lover's hips. Slowly at first, and again just fractions of an inch at a time, she started to move her hips. Each slow, almost tender thrust worked that little bit more of her cock into Priya's body. Priya could feel every vein, every ridge of Mary's cock as it moved in and out of her. Her muscles burned, an agony that bore ecstasy on its wings. On and on, thrust after thrust she felt Mary's cock burrow deeper into her bowel, until she felt sure it must be all of it. She looked back over her shoulder at Mary and felt the warmth of the proud smile on the older woman's face.

"You're doing amazingly well, babygirl. I'm nearly halfway inside you. Just... well, a lot to go."

Priya nearly fainted at the thought that she hadn't even reached the halfway mark, but Mary eased her through it. The latter half of her cock didn't take anywhere nearly as long as the first half did, her hole slowly adjusting, and perversely her body's efforts to expel the invader just eased its way into her. Finally, with one huge push, Mary's hips pressed tightly to Priya's buttocks, the soft flesh cushioning against her pelvis. Priya made a coughing, wheezing sound as the last few inches were shoved into her in a great rush. She nearly collapsed forward, only Mary's hands keeping her in place and up on her knees.

They stayed like that together for some time, both of their hearts beating hard. Mary stroked Priya's back with one hand, from her neck to her tailbone. "Mommy's so proud of you, babygirl. You didn't cry, you didn't ask me to stop - I'll be honest, once I got inside you, I don't know I could have stopped even if you'd begged me to. This feels so good... better than I could have imagined. Do you need a moment more before we get started, baby?"

Priya shook her head, saying in her breathless voice, "no, please fuck me, Mommy... fuck me..."

Mary reached forward and twisting Priya's hair around her fist, gripping tightly and pulling the girl's head up towards her. "I was hoping you'd say that."

With that firm grip at hair and hip to keep her in place, Mary pulled her hips back and then slammed forward. Her hips slapped hard against the round, smooth cheeks of Priya's ass, setting them bouncing and jiggling as she wasted no time starting to fuck her helpless little fuck doll. The sound of her hips meeting Priya's ass echoed in the room, and if the door weren't closed and the room weren't more or less soundproof it would have echoed throughout the house. If Brad had been home there would have been no mistaking what was happening as Priya squealed and moaned, sobbed and babbled, her eyes rolled back in her head and her fingers tightly gripping the bed covers.

Mary's hand moved from the girl's hip, slapping first one jiggling ass cheek, then the other, leaving wide, rapidly reddening handprints on her buttocks. Her thrusts were vicious, brutal even as she took Priya with no mercy, no compunction. She knew the girl was going to be sore afterwards, and might well be in a significant amount of pain now, but the feeling was too good and, after all, Priya had asked for it. She also knew she couldn't ordinarily last long in a hole this tight, this hot, this perfect. She was glad she'd already blown several loads in Priya's throat and pussy that day. Her huge, heavy balls slapped against the girl's streaming cunt, sending shocks of pleasure through her.

Looking down at where her hips meet Priya's body, Mary almost melted at the perverse sight. Bradly really didn't know what he was missing. She had no idea if he was endowed anywhere nearly as well as her, but Priya was born to fuck, and if he hadn't had some foolish notion of purity and chastity in his head he could have been experiencing this for himself, being buried balls deep in his girlfriend's asshole. His loss, Mary thought. My gain.

She picked up the pace, stopping spanking Priya to grip one of her arms and twist it up behind her back, using this too as a handle she threw her hips forward even harder. Priya had moved beyond coherency now, beyond even being able to make a noise that resembled something human as she was taken. Pain and pleasure mingled to the point where no one would be able to tell where one started and the other ended, and Priya's world narrowed to the hand gripping her arm, the hand gripping her hair, and at the core of it all Mary's cock pistoning in and out of her asshole. She felt like it was punching against her diaphragm, rearranging her insides to suit Mary's pleasure.

Using her grip on Priya's hand, Mary lifted the girl's upper body, letting go of her arm to wrap the teenager in a tight embrace. Her hair was released, but only so that Mary's hand could move down to her sopping, streaming sex. Two fingers, then three, were unceremoniously stuffed inside her. It was just like earlier in Mary's study, except without the sweet, loving attention. Now Priya was being fingered hard, and somehow the sensation was even more powerful than before. No slow build this time, just another power chord being plucked on her nerves. Thrown about like a rag doll, bouncing on Mary's cock as her hips pistoned with abandon against her ass, there was no way Priya could withstand this assault much longer.

When her orgasm hit, it wasn't with the familiar building pressure, the slow but steady rise to a peak. It happened swiftly, and though there was pressure, it was a strange one, like she suddenly had to pee. The pleasure, though, was more intense than anything she'd felt before. It swelled within her until she screamed it to the sultry air of Mary's bedroom. No sweet, slippery fluid gently cascading over Mary's fingers this time. Priya's asshole convulsed, threatening to squeeze her cock off with much more force than the teenager's pussy ever had, and pungent, clear fluid sprayed from Priya's cunt in a sticky shower. Mary laughed in triumph as the girl squirted on her, even though it would mean she'd need to change the bedsheets again.

Priya couldn't help herself, couldn't even begin to muster the least ounce of self-control as she came again and again, ejaculate spraying from her in a shower fit to soak the bed. And as the cycle of peak and pleasure finally started to abate, Mary suddenly pushed her down on the bed again. Her face was pressed into the puddle of her own ejaculate as Mary once more increased her pace, her cock swelling as her own orgasm swiftly approached. "Yes you're the perfect little bitch my little one my babygirl slut just perfect yes now take it you fucking cumdump whore!"

The whole sentence came out without a breath, without a pause, but ended in a strangled groan of pleasure as Mary suddenly shoved every inch into Priya's ass and started to flood her bowels with hot, sticky cum. The load that flowed into her was hotter, thicker and bigger than any Priya had previously experienced - but she was largely unaware, insensate from sensory overload and barely conscious. Finally, Mary pulled out and sprayed the last of her load over Priya's back and ass, leaving her asshole gaping open and filled to the brim with her sticky white cum. Grinning like a teenager, she reached over to the night stand and picked up her cell phone, snapping a few pictures, careful not to get Priya's face clearly in frame.

She eased the girl off her knees, helping her to lie down on her side and spooning with her as they both recovered. Soft words and murmurs of love and affection passed between them as Priya gradually came to her senses and snuggled back against Mary, wincing at the aching of her sorely abused ass.

"Guess we're going to need another shower after this, right Mommy?" Priya said softly.

"Yes, my sweet little angel. Yes, we are, but before then..." Mary leaned over Priya and kissed her firmly. "Want to do it again?"

Priya laughed and buried her face in Mary's neck. "Yes!"

***********************

It was several hours later. Priya and Mary had fucked more than once more in the intervening period, taken a very long shower, and Priya had gotten dressed in the clothes she turned up in the day before - before she'd put on the pretty prom dress Mary had bought for her. They had concocted a cover story of Priya being invited around for dinner, had cleaned up the bedroom, washed and replaced the bedsheets and aired the house out to remove the heady scent of sex. Priya was once again the demure and sweet-natured, loyal girlfriend. She was appropriately surprised and delighted at the beautiful gold necklace Brad presented her with and acted the part even when the locket attached to it contained an inscription about purity and associated drivel about its superiority.

She couldn't help but steal glances at Mary, who rolled her eyes behind her son's back as Priya read the inscription out loud. She really would have to find a way to get that nonsense out of his head eventually, if he was ever to make it anywhere in the world. He can't afford to think that way if he's going to have any chance with a girl. She mentally excluded Priya from this, who was unlikely to ever sleep with her son now that she'd had Mary.

It was all Priya could do to look unconcerned and not draw attention to Mary when the older woman suddenly froze, a thought occurring to her. Something Priya had said to her earlier, when she was much more gently making love to the teenager's sore, throbbing ass.

"It's too bad he can't experience things like this," Priya had said with an almost ditzy giggle. "Having your ass fucked by a gigantic cock is the best cure for, well, anything!"

Mary's fingers softly drummed against the arm of her chair as she thought that through. He wouldn't exactly agree to it, not at first, but it was definitely for his own good. She wasn't so sure she could do the deed herself, of course - that would be truly strange - but she had a number of friends who liked to break in recalcitrant boys.

I'll need to make some phone calls... she thought, a genuine - if twisted - smile suffusing her features. I'm sure we'll have plenty of volunteers.

12