Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Kate explains the rules for David's submission.
1.4k words
4.54
13.3k
5

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
318 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom, and includes, among other delights, spanking with a hand and belt, cropping and paddling, pegging, foot worship, Queening, bondage and suspension. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

*

Finally pushing the button for her luxury apartment, Kate considered his form of address. None of her previous subs had called her Ma'am, but it sounded so natural from David, and if it was good enough for the Queen then she felt it was acceptable to her too. However, it did serve to remind her that she needed to outline her other expectations before the day was out.

The lift sped upwards to the upper level and slid open to reveal her huge open-plan living space. Her apartment was converted from a former warehouse on Execution Docks, an area that had once been the hub of nautical trade but had fallen into decline after WWII until its fortunes were transformed during the 1980s by the London Docklands Development Corporation.

The building's industrial feel, with its raw brickwork, exposed oak beams, and large windows and skylights gave the apartment character and lots of natural light, not to mention impressive views of the river. Rather like Kate herself, thought David, her home had a cultured, uncluttered, eclectic sense of style, and he immediately felt at home.

Holding out her hand, Kate gestured David to stand and together they exited the lift. She led him, not to the cream corner suite or any of the other worn leather chairs or sofas scattered tastefully around the apartment, but to the sheltered balcony, lacing her fingers in his as they watched the rain lash the shore and the dark river below.

Like a strict but passionate schoolteacher, Kate explained that Execution Dock was the place in the early 1800s where pirates and other waterborne criminals faced execution by hanging from a gibbet constructed close to the low water mark. They would be left dangling until their bodies had been submerged by the tide three times. In fact, she pointed out, there was a replica on the shore just outsideThe Prospect of Whitby, where they were earlier.

'When someone was charged with piracy,' she continued in a spellbinding voice, 'they would be held in prison until their case could be heard by the Admiralty. Those found guilty and sentenced to death would then be paraded over London Bridge, past the Tower of London to Wapping, stopping at theTurk's Head Inn on the High Street for one final quart of ale.'

David tried to imagine how it might feel to sup the slightly bitter, watery brew, knowing that this would be the last pleasure afforded to him in his short life.

Kate continued, 'And finally, they reached here, Execution Dock. Can you imagine, being dragged past streets crammed with jeering spectators and the river packed full of boats all waiting to see your execution?'

David shuddered, imagining the ghosts of these cursed souls being carried away by the inexorable flow of the river.

'But don't be alarmed, pet,' she continued brightly, leading him away from the chill of the balcony into the warmth of her home, 'only the wicked have anything to fear here. Sweet, eager, obedient souls will earn pleasure beyond all measure. However,' her voice turned to a chilling whisper, 'disobedient, wilful, rebellious pets will be firmly disciplined.'

Like a bug ensnared in a web, David knew his fate was in her hands now. He was in her inner sanctum, and as such was subject to her rules. Although David didn't consider himself a lothario by any means, he'd had his fair share of experience with the ladies, and he was charming enough to seduce a willing beauty into his bed should the situation occur. However, it was very clear that he wouldn't be the one controlling how the evening would unfold; an observation that was quickly confirmed when Kate took his hand and led him to the sofa, sitting gracefully and bidding him, 'Sit'.

David sat beside her, and although he was a few inches taller, especially now she wasn't raised up by her towering heels, he still felt as though he were looking up to her. Her calm confidence, her demeanour, her very presence made him feel like a young boy again overawed by a powerful authority figure: a school-ma'am, librarian, or Sunday school teacher perhaps. He was slightly intimidated, desperate to please and hopelessly in her thrall.

Kate drew herself up to her full height - correct posture was so important, she felt - and adopted her most no-nonsense aspect.

'I feel drawn to you, David, and I believe that you share that feeling.' She inclined her head, which David interpreted as her permission to speak.

'Yes, Ma'am,' David responded with emotion. 'May I say that you are the most extraordinary woman I've ever met. I feel like we've known each other forever, and yet I know almost nothing about you,' he continued, passionately.

Kate smiled, 'Then let me remedy that for you now. I appreciate the compliment, however, in many ways I am out of the ordinary. What I want, what I expect, from a relationship, may not be what you have experienced before. I believe that communication is so important. Sharing one's desires and expectations is the key to mutual trust and understanding, don't you think, pet?'

David went to answer, but Kate continued on, 'And so, I think it is only right that I should tell you what I desire from a relationship with you. What would make me happy and fulfilled. Would you like that, David? Would you like to know how to satisfy me?' Her raised eyebrow indicated this was a question that required an answer.

'Oh, yes, Kate,' he answered fervently, 'I'd love nothing better than to satisfy you.'

'Then this is Rule number one, pet. You will address me respectfully, as Mistress K, Goddess, My Lady or Ma'am. I will address you, should I deem you worthy of direct address, as pet, slave, boy, or any other term that I so choose. It is important that you realise that this is a power exchange -- you are ceding your power to me. I am your Domme, and you are my sub. Your role is to serve, to demonstrate your devotion with enthusiasm, tenderness, and alacrity and my role is to ensure that you fulfil your potential as the obedient, adoring submissive that I know you were born to be.'

David broke out in goosebumps that this woman who he'd known for such a short time, could see a part of him that he'd hidden from others, from himself, for so long.

'Rule two, you will not be clothed in my presence unless I command it so. I find that it helps keep a sub in the right mindset to strip away all the trappings of his former life, all traditional notions of equality, and to emerge into my home unburdened and ready to serve.'

David had already had a small taste of this in her elevator and could imagine how he would feel, quickly shedding his clothes in her hallway and entering the small, mirrored space, naked and vulnerable. Kneeling on the rug that he had helped her choose, feeling the silken threads caressing his lower regions. Adopting the respectful position with hands on his thighs and head bowed, he could fully believe that his mind would be focussed on her, only her, and how he could best please his Mistress.

'Rule three, my pleasure is your pleasure, and sometimes it will please me to hurt you. Know this, I will never harm you. You are precious to me, and I look after my possessions. However, it excites me to use you as an outlet for my sadistic pleasure and it will be your sacrifice to bear this, gladly and gratefully, for me. Think hard, pet. Is this something that you will willingly chose to endure for my pleasure?'

She continued, 'There will be times when I will generously grant you a release, but there will likely be many more occasions when you are left hard, yearning, and unfulfilled. Understand that this too pleases me, slave. I will very much enjoy controlling your pleasure. Knowing that you are aching for me, desperate for your release, but choose to hold back on your selfish pleasure to please me makes me so hot, so proud of you. Would you do that for me, pet? Would you please me in this way?' she purred.

Sexykit
Sexykit
318 Followers