Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 06

Story Info
David worships Kate's feet before being caught in a lie.
2.8k words
4.74
9k
6

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

'Thank you, Mistress. That was... that was... Amazing.'

Kate schooled her features to a stern countenance. 'Be that as it may, look at the mess you have made of my beautiful, shiny boots, you filthy little beast!'

'I'm so sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me and let me clean it up!' he begged.

Kate smiled cruelly. 'Oh, yes, slave. You will be cleaning it up, every slimy drop - with your tongue. I expect my boots to shine, boy. Now get to it!'

Now, it was true that David had read about Dommes insisting on cum clean-up, and though he'd never admit it, he'd found it disgustingly erotic. However now, with his arousal cooling as quickly as his cum, it had rather lost its appeal. But his Mistress had demanded it and so he must obey, and David bowed his head and stuck out his tongue, taking his first taste with a long lick. Okay, not great, but less vile that he'd imagined. It was salty, bitter, a bit musty. The texture was a little gelatinous and it would probably be better at body temperature, but it was bearable. He quickly finished his task, swallowing with a little grimace, before returning his gaze to his Mistress for approval.

Kate smiled down at him fondly. She knew that this act of obedience had been harder for him than the crop could ever be, and she was proud of him.

'Good boy. You have done well, and I'm pleased. But now it's my time for some fun, don't you think? I believe you brought something with you today. Is it for me, pet?'

Oh, her gift! In all the intensity of their reunion, David had totally forgotten he'd even bought it. 'Yes, Mistress. I saw it and thought it might tickle your fancy,' he replied, somewhat saucily she thought.

Kate smiled. She could see that David was excited to give her this mystery gift and she hoped that she liked it. There was nothing worse than feigning delight for a present that merely highlighted how little the giver knew her.

David had retrieved the package from where it had been abandoned at the foot of the leather armchair. He knelt once again at her feet and held it up to her with both hands, an offering from a devoted supplicant.

Kate took the box and undid the ribbon. She wondered idly if he had wrapped it or had some store employee do the job for him. Putting the ribbon aside (there were so many interesting uses she could put that to later) she slid off the soft tissue paper and revealed a slightly battered cardboard box. Kate broke into a wide smile. She knew what this was!

'Sweet boy, what a treat!' She carefully lifted the lid and removed Dr Macaura's Pulsocon Hand Crank from its original packaging. 'You went back to our shop and found it! How did Emma react when you bought it? I imagine it was her, rather than her dad on the desk?'

David was thrilled by how delighted Kate seemed. He knew that she shared his love of history, and he'd hoped that this was of interest to her, but you never really knew with a surprise gift, and he'd dreaded her hating it, ridiculing him.

'Oh, the young lady behind the desk was very helpful, Mistress. She told me the history of Dr Macaura and seemed to know a lot about the vibrator itself.'

He blushed, which made Kate smirk. 'That filthy little minx! I bet she's been testing out the merchandise after hours. She always looked like an adventurous girl. Well, perhaps we need to sterilise this first!'

'First?' David questioned. He thought that Kate might display it, like a cheeky littleobjet d'art, a talking point for when she was entertaining her friends. But now he realised that Kate meant to try it out for herself. 'You want to give it a whirl, Mistress?'

'Of course not, boy. I wantyou to give it a whirl. Why have a slave and crank yourself? This is a hand-operated device, and it will be your hand that does the operating while I lie back and enjoy the ride. However, this antique rubber attachment is as hard as stone,' Emma must have leather lovelips to have withstood its attentions, Kate mused, 'So I want you to boil it for a short while to soften and sanitise it. I'd think three minutes is enough -- I want it soft boiled, not completely solid like a ten-minute egg.'

David unscrewed the nobbled rubber nozzle carefully and took it to her modern kitchen, which was easy to locate in this spacious open-plan apartment. Finding a small pan from a selection hanging from a suspended pot rack, David got to work and soon had the now-softened, hot, wet implement wrapped in a clean tea towel. Bringing it back to his Mistress, he knelt down and screwed it back onto the vibrator.

Kate ran her fingers over the rubbery fronds. 'Oh yes, much better and it's still so hot. I think I'm going to enjoy this very much. But first, while it cools, you can help me undress.'

Pushing herself to standing, she turned and faced away from him, giving David an unprecedented view of her generous ass, straining against the tight fabric of her jodhpurs. She further tormented him by grasping the arms of the chair, kneeling one knee on the seat and in doing so, lifting her glorious butt higher in the air, just inches from his face.

David was speechless. He knew what he wanted to do -- to grasp a plump cheek in each hand and bury his face into the uncharted territory, the shadowlands, that lay between. What she wanted was made clear to him with her impatient, 'Well, boy? What are you waiting for? Remove my boot!'

Oh, of course, he smiled ruefully to himself. Yes, that made sense. Rising to his feet, he straddled her calf, grasped the tongue-shined boot firmly in both hands and tugged it off. Revealing her bare little toes and delicate ankle bracelet made his already hard cock reach a new level of tumescence. It wasn't just the boot that he wished to grasp firmly and tug off, that was for sure! However, Kate had swapped legs and was now waiting impatiently for him to relieve her of her other boot. Yes, he would do everything in his power to give her relief. With the second naked foot freed from its leather prison, Kate sighed happily and sat back down, while David returned to his knees.

'Do you like my perfect, tender feet, with their high arches boy? My poor little toes have been confined most cruelly and now they need a little love. But first, pet, they need a thorough tongue-bath.' And with sensuous intent, Kate trailed her elegant toes up, up David's chest, along the column of his throat, over his chin to rest on his lower lip, prompting him to instinctively flick his tongue over their pink painted tips.

David parted his lips and welcomed them inside as they pushed down on his tongue, stretching at the corners of his lips as more of her foot pushed inside. He wanted to thank her for his generosity, but he was effectively gagged by her foot, nearly choking as she worked her way further back towards his throat.

He breathed through his nose and concentrated on the flavour and texture of her soft sole as it slid sensuously over his tongue, possessing his mouth. Reaching both hands up to cup her heel, he set to work gently massaging around the bones in her ankle, being careful not to tug on her anklet, while his tongue paid homage to the rest of her foot.

Granting him a short break, Kate slid her foot from his mouth and allowed him to take his time to lavish her toes with attention, sucking each digit, one by one, from the tiny baby toe to its curvaceous big sister. With its curved head and narrow neck, it reminded him of a slender plug, and he imagined her forcing it into his virginal backside, making his shy little freckle clench with anxiety.

Scared that she might somehow know what he was thinking and make it a reality, he quickly moved on to bathing the sensitive skin between each toe, gently parting them with his fingertips so he could get into each nook and cranny with eager diligence. Spreading her toes and lapping between felt so much like another kind of oral worship and he longed to drown in her honey once again. Honey which was now fragrancing the air as his ministrations aroused her further.

When both feet had been bathed to Kate's satisfaction, David reluctantly released them and gazed up at her adoringly. Kate smiled down fondly and moved her slippery feet down to his straining cock. It was like a massage with a silk-covered foot roller, Kate decided, as she enveloped his shaft between her spit-lubed insteps and proceeded to roll and stroke her way up and down his throbbing length. She was not gentle, and the firm press of her soles and their vigorous action as they traversed his cock, had him close to the edge once again. The watery jewel of precum that spilled down to slicken his erection was not missed by Kate and immediately she stopped her ministrations, leaving him throbbing with unfulfilled lust.

'Uhh, uhh, greedy boy. It is my turn now. Your focus should be on my pleasure not chasing another selfish release. Now, I am still partially clothed, and you have work to do.'

David felt chastened. Yes, he had been hungry for another cum, and his beautiful Mistress hadn't yet had her release, despite how aroused he could see she had become. She had removed her bra and her nipples, which she was pinching and rolling, were deep pink pebbles. He could swear that the tight crotch of her jodhpurs, which had formed a camel toe around her swollen outer petals, was damp with honey.

Gently, he reached up and undid the button of the tight trousers and released the zip, sliding his thumbs around her waistband and looking up for permission to remove them. Kate grasped the arms of the chair and raised her hips, pushing the damp apex of her thighs into his upturned face, allowing him to take deep, musky breaths of her steamy womanhood as he tugged her leggings down her thighs and off.

Now, all that Kate was wearing was a translucent burgundy lace G-string, which explained how there was no visible panty line when she had bent over so provocatively before him earlier. Her outer petals were swollen, and the tiny scrap of lace barely covered them, clinging wetly as it was to the tender inner petals and prominent clit. Now that it was fully out of its protective hood, David could only imagine how the wet scratchy fabric felt as it rasped against her most sensitive pearl. Judging by Kate's wide pupils, raised pulse and flushed skin, it felt pretty damn good, he concluded.

Kate could wait no longer and slipped her hand beneath the lace, two fingers parting her swollen lips and the third, stroking and diddling the hard little nub that ached for more. Oh, God that felt so good. She needed more and she had a willing slave inches away who was desperate to please her. Life was good, and it was about to get better.

'Remove my panties, slave.'

David eagerly raised his hands to comply.

'With your mouth.'

David gulped. He was so aroused already, and it was only going to get worse. But he would not fail his Mistress. He would keep his focus on her pleasure and push his own arousal down until such a time as his Mistress allowed him release. Whenever that may be.

Kneeling up and placing his hands firmly behind his back, he leaned forward, once more bringing his face so close to the altar at which he longed to worship. Moving to one hip, he gently nipped the lace with lip-covered teeth and started to drag it down, repeating the exercise with the other side. When the panties had reached the ample curve of her bountiful bum, she raised her hips and allowed the fabric to complete the journey over those rolling hillocks to the tops of her thighs. From there it was a case of a gentle tug, tug to the left, followed by a tug, tug to the right repeatedly until gravity finally took them to the floor. Plucking the damp panties up with his lips, he neatly deposited them with the rest of her clothing.

Kate gazed down at him hungrily and parted her thighs, revealing her needy quim, glistening with cunt-honey. Lifting one leg over the arm of the chair, opening herself further, she stared at him, 'Well, boy? It's my turn!'

When David remained kneeling, looking up at her fragrant blossoming flower, she lost patience. 'My gift, boy? I believe it will be cool enough by now.'

Oh yes, the gift! Once again, he'd got distracted and forgotten about his task. It was like being intoxicated by her; so hard to keep all his thoughts in order while he was pussy-drunk on her scent. Reaching for the antique toy, he placed the now-cool bumps against her pinkest places and started cranking the handle, slowly at first, but as she moaned appreciatively, he speeded up. The toy whirred into life and the nodules rotated, dancing across her labia, tickling her engorged clit. Kate's hips danced at the sensations and all David needed to do was hold the head steady and keep cranking the handle.

But therein lay the problem. The gearing was over 100 years old and not as smooth as it may once have been. In fact, it was a total mule and required quite a lot of upper body strength to keep it moving, especially at the speed Mistress required. Every time he started to slow, she would berate him, and he'd have to speed up again. His arm was starting to cramp, and the pain was excruciating. He tried to press on through, mindful that his Mistress was getting close and would not tolerate any delays. Apparently, she preferred to save the edging for him. He tried swapping arms but after a few more agonising minutes he just could not maintain the rotary action and the machine stuttered to a stop.

'Are you fucking kidding me, boy? Do you know how close I am?' she screamed.

God, David had never seen his Mistress so enraged. Admittedly, they'd only known each other two days, but she'd always seemed so in control, so cool, calm, and collected. He'd put it down to English reserve, but now he knew she was as hot-blooded and emotional as anyone when gripped by unfulfilled lust.

'I, I'm sorry Mistress. The machine broke,' he lied.

'Do something, boy!' she growled, grabbing a handful of his unruly hair, and using it as a handle to force his face where she needed it most. Snapped out of his reverie by the ferocity of her need, David got stuck into his task, tending to her swollen pussy, without further delay. He felt bad for lying, but he revelled in the triumph of man over machine. Eat your heart out, John Henry!

Writhing beneath his skilful tongue, David could tell his Mistress was close. He couldn't hear anything, as both her thighs were clamped over his ears forcing his mouth and nose into her juicy quim, but the fluttering of her clit and the trembling of her thighs were all the signs he needed. Taking one final, hard suck of her turgid love-button, he felt her fall over the edge, moaning and gushing honey all over his face. It was like being waterboarded with pussy juice. What a way to go!

As her thighs released him, David slumped back on his knees, panting. Surely his Mistress would be happy with his performance. Maybe she would grant him another release? He dearly hoped so, because the sight of her flushed and replete had him swollen and throbbing.

However, his Mistress was not basking in her afterglow. She was examining the vibrator and turning the handle, causing the machine to whirr.

Glaring at him coolly, she demanded quietly, 'Did you just lie to me?'

'... No, Mistress... I...' Busted! There was no getting out of this. He'd let her down and now he was going to have to accept the consequence. He hung his head, unable to meet her eyes.

'Don't cry, boy,' she smirked, cruelly.

'I'm not, Mistress!' David insisted, mortified that she might think him weak.

'Oh, pet,' she cooed, 'You will.'

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers