Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 10

Story Info
Kate's hairbrush is put to good use before bed.
1k words
4.46
8.1k
4

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

David clambered to his feet, dripping his way across the room to the heated towel rail, where he chose a deep, warm bath sheet and returned to help his Mistress to standing before wrapping her in softness. Leaving the bathroom with the promise that he could clean it up later, Kate led him back down to her bedroom and sat at the low stool of her dressing table. She selected a large, flat wooden hairbrush, passing it to him without a word.

David took the brush in his hand, involuntarily shivering and thickening as he ran his fingers over the wide, highly polished back and the sharp, natural bristles of the underside, before starting to run it thought her long tresses. Kate's hair fell to below her shoulder blades and David started at the tips, ensuring that there were no tangles, before venturing a little higher and repeating his actions until he could run the brush from top to bottom without hurting his Mistress with any snags or pulls.

Kate's eyes had once again fallen closed at the heavenly hypnotic sensation of the brush smoothing through her hair time and time again. It really was delightful, and she could stay here all night, but at that moment she caught a reflection of her boy's needful erection dripping a steady stream of precum onto her Persian rug.

'What. Is that?' She asked in a reproachful voice as she pointed to the offending stain.

David looked down and immediately apologised, 'I'm sorry, Mistress! I did not realise I was making a mess. Please let me clean it up!'

The raised eyebrow and stern look on her face made it clear what she expected of him, so David went down onto all fours, bowed his head, and began to lap, grimacing as the cooling fluid brought with it a generous helping of carpet fluff. When every gelatinous droplet was cleaned to his Mistress' approval, he looked up to see if he had been forgiven.

'I think that you have earned a punishment, don't you pet, for soiling my exquisite furnishings? Let's freshen up your stripes from earlier, shall we? I do believe that a sound spanking at bedtime is most efficacious as it gives one all night to consider its lesson.' She picked up the hairbrush and patted her knee, with her lips quirked.

Dear God, his ass was a mess already. It still bore the crop welts and, on top of them, the beating he'd taken from her belt was still fresh. However, despite his reservations, he remembered how his earlier pain had turned to intense other-worldly pleasure and his cock twitched and leaked with excitement. Pushing himself up off the floor, he stood to her right and forced himself to lay his naked throbbing lower body over her towel clad knees.

Kate was extremely pleased at how perfectly he had acquiesced to her dominance and was impressed that he was now even cleaning his own cum without being told. He really was a natural and it seemed such a waste that he'd not been introduced to loving discipline earlier. However, if that had been the case then some other lucky Domme would have snapped him up and she would never have had the pleasure of breaking him in like this and, surely, that would have been the greater tragedy. Still, this was no time for ruminations. She had a needy sub draped across her lap, and a good hard paddling to dish out before bed.

Whack, whack, whack! The paddle brush rose and fell on his tender nates, bringing a fresh blush to the marks of his earlier punishment. David tried his best to stay still and quiet, but it stung like the very devil, especially when the smooth surface caught him in a blistering hard stroke, connecting with the tender undercurve of his aching sit spots which had taken quite a beating already.

Thankfully, this punishment was as short as it was sharp, and it was over before he had to break and cry out for mercy. It took him a few moments to realise that the paddling was over, and then he relaxed, slumped over her lap, breathing heavily.

'Good boy. You have taken your paddling well and now you may choose. You can stay here tonight, sleeping at the foot of my bed, ready to serve in case I have need of you. Or you may return to your hotel to sleep comfortably in your own bed, and I will see you tomorrow. You will not be punished either way. I know that I have been hard on you today, but you have borne it well and you have pleased me. So, tell me, pet, what is your choice?'

Return to his lonely, impersonal hotel room when he could remain close to this radiantly lovely Goddess? As if!

'Please, Mistress, may I stay here and serve you in any way you desire?' he asked fervently.

'Of course you may, pet, if that is your choice. Now I am weary and will retire. You may make yourself comfortable on your mat there at the foot of my bed after, of course, you have cleaned the bathroom.'

She chuckled as she dropped her damp towel at his feet, turned and walked to her bed, giving him a delightful view of her heart-shaped bottom bouncing slightly with every step. Turning back to him once again, she added, 'I hope you are a light sleeper, pet, as I may have need of you later.'

Oh yes, thought David, he certainly hoped so.

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers