Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 11

Story Info
David satisfies his Goddess' insatiable appetites.
973 words
4.48
7k
3
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

As it turned out, his Mistress had need of him more than once in the night. Her stamina was impressive and her desire insatiable, sleeping only for a few hours at most between her demands for bouts of intensive cunnilingus. Generally, she'd wake, stretch out a long, bare leg and poke him awake with her painted toes, then throw back the covers and expect him to take his place between her sleep-warmed thighs.

However, shortly before dawn, he awoke to find her standing over him, naked and magnificent like Athena Goddess of War over her vanquished rival, moments before she sank to her knees over his face, grinding down on his lips as his head was pressed into his mat on the hardwood floor. After bringing his Goddess to a tumultuous climax, she patted him affectionately on the cheek and blew him a kiss as she returned to her soft bed and he was left once again to try to gain his breath and find some rest, tongue aching, lips swollen, sticky and well used.

By the time that he woke, the sun had been up for hours and was now flooding the open bedroom. It had been years since he'd slept this late; his body clock never getting the memo that he'd retired. However, he'd had an eventful night and he was glad that he'd had a chance to recharge for a few hours, needing to be on good form to serve his Mistress today.

Despite the hour, his Goddess was still sleeping. David knelt up and gazed down at his slumbering angel. Her face looked softer, more vulnerable in sleep and David felt a fierce protectiveness rising in him. He would watch over her, keeping her safe come hell or high water, her silent sentinel, her guardian angel. Torn between staying with her and serving her further, he forced himself from her bedside to make her breakfast. Fifteen minutes later, he had whipped up an impressive offering of toasted bagels, topped with smashed avocados, smoked salmon and light, creamy scrambled eggs that he'd found in her well-stocked kitchen. He brewed up a pot of coffee and poured her a deep cup, adding it to the tray which he gently settled on her bedside table.

Now, how to wake a Goddess? David gently feathered butterfly kisses over her sleeping face, seizing the chance to trace the path he'd taken last night with the sponge, until she began to stir, her eyelashes fluttering open as she woke.

'Good morning, Mistress.' David said softly, 'Would you like a coffee? I have a breakfast tray for you when you are ready.'

Kate, stretched languorously like a feline basking in the sun, and rolled over on to her side, propping her bed-tousled head up on one hand.

'Good morning, pet,' she purred, her voice husky from sleep. 'What a sweet boy you are.' She dropped one of her satin-covered pillows to the floor. 'Come and kneel beside me, while I eat.'

David dropped to his knees, appreciating the cool softness cushioning him from the hard floor, and took up the tray, holding it up to her so that she wouldn't need to reach too far.

Eschewing the knife and fork he'd laid by the plate, Kate picked up a bagel between her delicate fingers and took a deep bite, moaning with pleasure as the buttery eggs and slightly salty salmon hit her taste buds. Because it was so generously topped, her lips and fingers were left creamy, and David had to hold himself back from reaching out to lick the food from her lips and suck each sticky digit into his mouth. However, seeing her kitten tongue dart out to savour the spillage and then lap the cream from her fingers, more than made up for his personal sacrifice.

Pausing to enjoy her sweet, milky coffee, Kate turned to him. 'Have you eaten yet, pet?'

As if he would sate himself before seeing to his Mistress! 'No, my Goddess. I wanted to make this for you,' he replied, clenching his stomach to tamp down an involuntary growl now that breaking his fast was suggested.

'Oh, sweet boy. You really must eat. How else will you have the energy to keep up with all my demands today?' she replied with a smirk, holding up the second bagel to his lips.

David looked between her eyes and her fingers then opened his mouth and took a bite. The food was delicious, it was true, but to be fed from her plate, from her hand, made everything taste that much better and he groaned his appreciation.

And so, breakfast continued; Kate eating her fill and feeding her grateful sub every other bite. However, when she required more coffee she did suggest he fix a cup to his liking, knowing that he was raised in a coffee culture and drank what he calledNavy coffee -- a strong, bitter concoction that Kate wanted nothing to do with.

Despite having eaten and drunk her fill, Kate was still hungry. Her eyes were drawn to her naked sub's kneeing body with keen appreciation. Yes, she could think of some fun ways she'd like to spend her day. She looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

'So, boy, do you have anything planned for today?'

Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers