All Comments on 'Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 15'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hes in dangerous waters here. When a dom says "safeword and we are through," it's not a safeword. Also 24/7 slavery without any breaks is not healthy and will harm the sub. I realize that this is Litrrotica and not real life. Sorry for the buzzkill. This writer is very good. I'm interested to see his mistress is worthy of his trust and service.

SexykitSexykitover 2 years agoAuthor

I do accept your very valid point and I did think carefully before adding that stipulation. Kate cares very deeply for David and believes that he is capable of enduring so much more than he is aware. If she is not able get him through this test, she feels that the failing is hers and he deserves to be released to find someone more worthy of his devotion. Rather than being manipulative emotional blackmail, it's more of an offer of ultimate self sacrifice, as losing him is the last thing she desires.

SubsafadoSubsafadoabout 2 months ago

I don't like the way this Mistress treated him. She doesn't care about him in any way because She blackmailed him and He didn't have a choice. She knew that He could die but He would never say the safewords.

He trusted his life and body in her hands and not in another Mistress.

I hope this is not real life story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...