Under Investigation Ch. 02

Story Info
MC is being detained for being a bad girl.
981 words
4.1
3.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer White and her partner, Officer Black, drove me out to a countryside house rather than the police station. Seeing how isolated the structure was sent real concern through me. What if they really were kidnapping me? I had been in the middle of a sext with my Master, but he might assume I fell asleep.

My very real concern must have shown on my face as they led me inside. Officer Black took a long look at me before gently touching my cheek. "Now, you're not under arrest. And you can request a lawyer at any time. Everything will stop as soon as you say it. Nod if you understand your rights."

I gave a nod.

"Excellent. Do you want a lawyer now?"

I shook my head, then nodded, then shook it again.

Black undid the makeshift gag and pulled the corn cob shaped dildo that I had been swallowing the whole ride over.

"I have a Master, I have to tell him. He knows that you were knocking on my door. He'll worry. I..."

"Of course, you need permission."

"Um, sort of, Officer. I'm allowed a certain amount of freedom to play. But.. I... He has to know." I wouldn't have it otherwise.

White was now standing next to us, towering over me. "What freedoms? And why?"

"We live in different states so we can't get together as often as we want. And I have a high sex drive. Um... I mean, very high. If I could fuck twice a day... so my Master gave me permission to play. There are a few rules. No man cums in my pussy. No breeding play. I cannot sub for another man. I can explore kinks and interests beyond that too. Being Dominated by a woman was a request I was granted because I... I didn't realize that I liked women until a few months ago. So... I haven't had a chance to explore it. Not even a kiss or caress."

The two cops exchanged a long look. Then White pulled my phone out of a pocket. "Unlock this. Good. His name?"

"He's in the contacts as My Master."

Pulling up the text history caused her to frown. "There's only 4 or 5 texts here."

"We usually message through another app. I save his personal number for important things. You'll also see that all calls are incoming. My Master is busy and I try to respect his time."

"As you should." The tall fierce black officer gave me an approving nod as she texted my Master. "There. I hope he responds quickly."

The smaller white woman stroked my nipple through my cheap lace lingerie. "He might not. We may have to wait. But I'm sure we can pass the time."

Officer White twirled her old fashioned night stick. "I have an idea. Our detainee here had a tens unit in with her sex toys. I know we have some here. So let's test her pain responses."

"Please, officers, one request on behalf of my Master!"

White sighed. "What?"

"Record it and provide a copy to him."

The two cops laughed. "We've been recording the whole time. Between the body cams and all the recording equipment turned on right now... your Master will get to see every angle. If he permits us access to you."

They had already begun binding me to a chair, White attaching leads for the tens unit to my hairless pussy and ass.

"Why do you want him to see it?"

"It would make a wonderful gift, a chance to watch me have so many firsts taken. Sexual and psychological Domination by a woman, sex with a woman, a three-some..." And Lucifer only knew what else... "I wish he could see it for real. I want him to know how grateful I am that he trusts me to play according to his wishes. He owns me. I gave myself to him."

Suddenly the tens unit sprang to life, shocking an agonized cry. The amount wasn't high, just sudden and everywhere, my tits, cunt, ass, thighs, feet and hands. White was quick enough to adjust it to a faint pulse. As I grew used to the sensations, she increased the levels or changed the speed and pulse. Occasionally, the plug in my ass or the clit licking vibrator would come to life, only to stop just before the orgasm hit. Officer White was an expert in orgasm denial and a master of the tens unit. Somehow, White slowly worked me to the peak of an orgasm through pain, gently brought me over the edge then gently guided me back down in a long lazy wave of pleasure.

Then she increased the tempo and pain rapidly, setting off both toys at their highest levels. I fled from the increasing agony into the overwhelming need to cum, screaming out as the two forces of pleasure and pain crashed into me.

My body went limp. I floated in space for a while, not noticing when they untied me and laid me on a bed. Sometime later, I thought I heard my Master's voice in my head. "I'm watching a live feed, my gem. Thank you for your gift."

I drifted off to those words.

I woke up eventually and immediately reached for my phone. As always, my breath caught upon seeing that I had a message from my Master.

"You were wonderful, my gem. I'm always amazed to see how bright you shine. Now, you will be at the mercy of those two police officers until tonight. They know the boundaries. I do find their pseudonyms entertaining. We have a bet to see if you get them confused. I won't give you details, of course. But I believe you won't disappoint me."

A second text read:

"Remember to lawyer up if need be. Text it to me as soon as you can, too."