All Comments on 'Under Life'

by JayDiver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I'm off

to visit Part 3, Aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Appreciate the effort, but had to finally skip from page 4 to the end. Then they just fuck?

Seemed way too long and cerebral to end with just a 3-way fuck scene. I mean, it was a really good fuck, I guess, but it was just sex and emotions. Great fun, I'm sure, but I suspect this story doesn't get serious until the Aftermath. Up till now its just been a lot of dithering and, finally, some impressive monkey sex. I think you tried too hard with the philosophical treatment. I think most of us got IT before 7 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very interesting

A very interesting, fanciful story. Loved the introspective look from each individual.

The sex scene were too elaborate for the rest of the story. They reduced the impact that the story carried.

A few misspellings and grammar issues also need to be fixed.

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Intense, hot

And, yes, well over the top!

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
How sweet

All the FUN went out of their story with this one.

CRAP.

The first installment was so GOOD, but this is just romantic drivel.

Why did the author change the tone so much? That had been the best part of the 1st installment, now it is gone.

What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a Romance...

IMO shouldn't be in the romance category. A threesome is more erotic couplings or something (a category I choose never to read).

The first Missy/Mark story was very good, and then it curved off the road, FAR off the road of a romance. If the 'romance' was between Missy and Janey, it would have been put in the Lesbian Sex category (a category I would never in this world read).

I persevered reading anyway. I'm not reading the next one, sorry JayDiver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayDiver@JayDiver
Since this is labeled a biography page I thought I'd updated and include an incognito biography that might explain some of my writing style, and stumbling grammar. Plus I'm struggling with writers block and boredom. I was born in the fall of the year at the exact midpoint of t...