All Comments on 'Under Madam's Bottom Pt. 02'

by AmazonDarkRider

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more

Please tell me more of this story i want to be under madams bottom

AmazonDarkRiderAmazonDarkRiderover 5 years agoAuthor

Glad you're enjoying it so far! (I'm not sure that Stephen is!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

Stupid ass story

AmazonDarkRiderAmazonDarkRiderover 5 years agoAuthor

Hello. I'm sorry you're not enjoying it. Is there a particular reason? I'm genuinely interested as it's always nice to entertain and engage with readers. Criticism can often be useful . Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stuff!

I'm very interested in what will happen next, please continue! Also, don't listen to the other anon who didn't offer any constructive criticism.

AmazonDarkRiderAmazonDarkRiderover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you for that. I appreciate it - and will try not to keep you waiting for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Love this story please keep going

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 5 years ago
This chapter was much better than the first

Very erotic and well written. Look forward to reading more

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveabout 5 years ago
Parts of this story seems to be written exclusively about me.....

.....or so it seems. It's way too early to say how much, because obviously, Part 03 is on it's way. (Hopefully) I was intrigued at how the high expectation of submission and worship of her little hole is so highly pronounced. You're not moving too fast, which is good. I want to say you're moving too slowly, but that's only the anticipation in me talking. Take your time. Make it count. My owner loves it when I worship her "royal rectum" as she calls it. I won't go into detail about that. This is YOUR story, not mine, and very good one so far.

Pocketrocket2Pocketrocket2almost 4 years ago

I kinda liked it, but you didn't write any more :-(. Was looking forward to her getting your tongue in her hirsute cunt, and you fucking her in front of her husband. She sounds like the kind of lady who would revel in getting you almost to the vinegar strokes, making you pull out then ordering her husband to lick her to orgasm. There, that's my wanktasy for today, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmazonDarkRider@AmazonDarkRider
44 Followers
Under the pen name, Dark Rider, I write erotic stories with a distinct facesitting theme. Over the years, I have published many of my stories on both Amazon Kindle and Smashwords. These days, all my new releases appear exclusively on Smashwords due to increasing problems of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES