All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Control: Denied'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God but i love this story.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years ago

I love this. You write so well. Tantalising, confusing, tempting, restrained, oblique and so so sensual. I had to read twice and concentrate. Anticipation is so much better and the intensity of the fetish is all in the mind. Thank you. xx

Welby61Welby61almost 3 years ago

Makes me want to eat that boipussi

GimperGimperalmost 3 years ago

My suspense was on edge with that excellent part. I hope mother takes the advice and encases him in a gimp suit that he cant take off because of the hypno. That would really build the dread thank you Mommy keep the excitement coming X.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing as always hopefully the next one comes out soon =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahhh!!! So good!!!!!! Keep it up please!

Akasha25Akasha25almost 3 years ago

Great job! I can see you really are improving. Can't wait for Jamie to takes it up the ass from her mom strap-on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know I'm late but I have three things to say!

1. You're an amazing writer and if you published a book I would buy it.

2. I think I speak for most of us when I say I love this story and eagerly await every new chapter!

3. A small suggestion. Maybe make Jaime more obsessed with pleasing his mother to the point of no return? Develop a full Oedipus complex?

AshCaprettaAshCaprettaalmost 3 years ago

Soooooooo goooooood love when mommy tasted his ass juices off of her fingers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep writing!

DaniSilvaDaniSilvaalmost 3 years ago

I love where this is going. I want her to do more, slowly building up until she's fucking Jamie's asshole. Like a mommy should. Perhaps have him fuck her with a strap on?

belinda03belinda03almost 3 years ago

Has to be your best work to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanna be Jaime

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just so freaking awesome… been on the edge for hours reading the whole series and just cant get enough. Hope you have it in you to right this series to completion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i just read the entire story in one sitting, one of the best ones i have read so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

read the whole story so far in one sitting and I can't get enough, excited to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Mommy has already shown she's willing to make money off of him with chat donations. Maybe she can eventually arrange for him to have sex with some of the top donors, ramping up his submission and functionally turning him into a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series, glad you're back at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still excited for more

CinnamongirlcdCinnamongirlcdover 2 years ago

Wonderful, you keep me coming back!

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDogover 2 years ago

Jamie and his mom are amazing characters, she is loving but manipulative and he is soft and open to suggestion.

I genuinely care about the two of them and can't wait5 to see what happens next. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are you writing the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Develop more with ear piercing ,wearing earings bangles nail polish, blunt femme Bob haircut. Public humiliation. Full female outings. Then finally fuck mom and become cuckold. Can go far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jamie needs to start wearing makeup. At least something he can hide, like painting his toenails. Not to mention, wearing stockings/pantyhose underneath his pants would be amazing.

Gladys54Gladys54over 2 years ago

He obviously needs introducing to anal sex and wearing what men like sissies to wear on a permanent basis. Perhaps his mother could find a very assertive man amongst her subscribers who would pretend to be he new boyfriend but actually fully use Jaime as the girly faggot he's turned into. From there it should be simple for Jaime to become a prostitute with her mother as the madam taking the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the chapter and jamies development so far but one thing just didnt sit right with me really about this chapter. the one part where the captions said he was just garbage to her and caused him to sob lightly seemed a little too cruel since his mother seems to be the only person in his life that he can look to. i get thats the point really to break him down to nothing but idk it just seems like one of the more negative ways of doing so. it was just those two lines that stuck out poorly tho so nonetheless keep up the great work and i look forward to the next chapter!

Mobile49Mobile49over 2 years ago
Excellent series

A Thanksgiving celebration might be in order to bring him out to his Mommy officially, the the Christmas gift of some breasts and a big beginning for the “New” year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this point he needs either a gloryhole or a recliner with a hidden fuck machine and wirelessly controlled restraint system because this is getting very spicy.

GimperGimperover 2 years ago

My goddess its been so long please post another chapter hopefully one where she gimps him up.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

I agree with the other comment about calling him garbage in his mother's eyes!!!! That's the only part of this story I truly disliked!!!!! She is the only person he has!!!! Even a sissy needs loving care!!!!! Don't let her be truly evil and cruel to her son whom she supposedly loves!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a wonderful series, really! And no, i definitely can't agree that sissy is garbage in her mother's eyes! Right the opposite since She obvously not just loves to sissify her but also to play with her ... and well, i in fact always loved it when my Mommy used to tease me in such a "wicked" way...! For me it simply proved that i was Her little sweet darling ... and i can see that Jamie is Sandras darling as well...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.