All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Control: Enhanced'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God I waited so long for this! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 10/10 as usual! Though I do feel bad for Jamie's poor clitty.. Even the remnants of manhood need pleasure. Besides using vibrators or even sleeves would only torment him further as he could be teased at anytime from anywhere at a click of a button!

GimperGimperover 2 years ago

Poor sissy he can not catch a break. I hope the next part comes soon i think the sissy needs to be gimped up have mom fit him in a rubber gimp suit in his sleep and have him struggle to try and get it off under hypnotic blocks. Keep the momdom magic up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im confused, what was sent?

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2over 2 years ago

Incredible. 10/10, waiting for more

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

One of my favorite sissy stories of all time!!! I'm so glad a new one came out and can't wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasant Christmas surprise! Been waiting soooo long. 10/10 as always keep it up =)

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

I am loving this story so far!!! But I'm truly hoping his mother/mommy ends up showing him how much he's really loved !!!!! So far she's been really cruel and selfish towards him... Even a sissy needs to be loved and cared for!!!!! Please, please don't let this end unloving and cruel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any timeline on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story. I hope she trains him some more an deprives him off his release or better said his pleasure. Some release without pleasure could be so nice to break him further and make him do more deprived tasks voluntarily. Really looking forward to the development. Please keep it up and thank you very much for the entertainment.

CarlabbcSissyCarlabbcSissyover 2 years ago

Would love to see what the plug looks like url, it sounds fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interested to see what other effects the feminization pill overdose has on Jaime

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is going to have many more problems after mommy reveals whatever she posted. Great story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully the next one comes out soon can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When the muscle balm hits the scrotum, it's cold straight out of the jar. Smells strongly of menthol. Then it starts to warm up and radiate. Soon it gets really warm then hot. Jaime begins to dance with knees at a 45 degree angle from his torso. Oh OH OH NO goes the words to the dance, and the Party Girls for the occassion paid good money for this moment , and the ones to follow. Being prepared for the moment yet acting surprised, Mommy watches with a big smile as her Jaime hops and hollers as the pain of the muscle cream does it's magic and sets his groin on fire. His balls aching for relief. He begins to run around to the delight of the crowd of women, who now begin to laugh the way ONLY FEMDOMS who REVEL in the pain of men can laugh. Jaime is told to come to one of the "Mothers' who directs him to bend over and he does thinking that there would be some relief coming. As he does and he turns around, she quickly smears another heaping handful of Muscle balm on his swelling stinging balls and clitty just to elicite another roar of approval from the group of Doms. Now, the only relief that's in sight is Mommie and she has her most devious plan ever in mind, an irreversible plan that's designed to make his panties fit tighter and better than ever before, nice and smooth. Most geldings are done with lots of pain killer even under a doctors care. This one wouldn't be. Most are painless where the victim wakes up with no balls. This one won't be. Most are quick, but this will be slow, Mommie has a way to make the pain go away....come over here to the table ! Castration Party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this series is fantastic cant wait for the next one hope it comes out soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think that it would be really cute if his mom acted angry after finding out, throwing his boy clothes out and forcing him to wear girly clothes! I also would love to see her showing some love to her sissy son, how she loves him and wants him to become her little cum loving slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the wait wouldn't be long? the writing is fine, but please either post a full story or decently sized chapters. An unfinished story is worse than a bad one

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

This is a Wonderful story. So many more possibilities. Can wait to read more😊😊😊😊

RobinScottRobinScott10 months ago

It was OK, not as fun as most others - Including - that it's been 14 months since it was posted. I hope you're Really going to continue.

Love, Robin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.