Under Mommy's Control: Enhanced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

When Jaime began to regain sensation, he found himself on the floor of the shower. He was kneeling, with his legs spread wide and his hands planted on the shower floor in front of him. His back was arched and his ass stuck out behind him, on full display for anyone who would have cared to look. His entire body was tingling, and there wasn't a shred of tension anywhere inside of his body. Even his breath was low, slow, and relaxed, his chest filling with each deep breath, before his abdomen rose to push it out.

As his feeling returned, Jaime began to feel the intensity of his senses rising. Every drop of water felt like a splash of gentle sparks against his skin, the warmth flowing across his body in vibrant waves that made him shiver in anticipation.The flow of the water itself felt like a tidal wave of tingling pleasure across his freshly shaven skin.

As he blinked back into consciousness, Jaime caught himself with his mouth hanging open, his tongue out and drool pouring off the tip. He pulled it back into his mouth, and had to swallow to get rid of the excess saliva. Slowly he brought his hands up to his body, and his fingertips sent electric shocks through him. Jaime gasped out, but couldn't take his hands off of himself. He rubbed up and down his sides, stroked his thighs and let his hands roam his body like strangers, basking and moaning at the blissful nature of his own touch. Only when he brushed a nipple, sending a bolt of pleasure up his spine did he stop, if only to catch his breath from the sudden squeal he let out.

Throughout all of this, Jaime's locked up clitty remained limp in its cage, not even letting out a twitch as it lay imprisoned and forgotten between his legs. What Jaime did remember was why he was here in the first place. He planted his hands back down on the floor of the shower, and arched his back deeper, forcing his ass out more and straightening his insides.

With a bite of his lip, Jaime pressed down, not sure what to expect from his intensified senses. What he got was a long, enduring groan, as he felt the plug grind slowly against his prostate as he forced it out of him. It didn't take any effort to push it along its journey, but it took all of Jaime's willpower not to just force it back in and mash it against his prostate.

Jaime bit his lip harder and gritted his teeth and the moans he let out betrayed his true voice, coming out pitched and girlish, like a whore in heat. His whole body shook and trembled until finally he felt an emptiness, and heard the heavy thud of the plug hitting the shower floor.

He didn't even breathe as he reached back, his fingertips pricking across his skin as he ran them over his girlish ass, and traced the rim of his asshole. He could feel himself gaping, his anus hanging open wide and hungry, ready to be filled again, sending that familiar dull ache through his body that got him into this mess in the first place.

Jaime reached out and turned the water off. Moving slowly, his whole body overstimulated and loose, he drew back the shower curtain, and began to climb over the side of the tub. He let his limp body flop over the top, and then spread out on the thick cushy bath mat on the floor, like a starfish, bare and exposed. Jaime could only lay there, breathing in and out, as the strength from his muscles seemed to fade more and more, and his body relaxed into torpor.

...

Jaime wasn't sure how long he laid there, but to his limp powerless body, it felt like ages. Flaccid, weak, vulnerable, as he lay sprawled out on the floor, he simply waited as he faded in and out of a restless sleep as his body went through the effects of the pill overdose.

In his groggy state, Jaime could barely make out what was real and what was a dream, but when he heard the unmistakable voice of his Mommy piercing through the fog and haze, he was pulled back to reality. He could hear her voice faintly all the way in his room, her voice blaring out of his phone on maximum volume, but muffled through the walls.

"7... 6... 5... last chance Sissy... 4..."

He'd forgotten about the call! He'd snubbed her yesterday and now... Jaime strained his entire body, his muscles were still weak and useless, but he forced himself to roll over.

"3..."

Jaime crawled as fast as he could to the door, reaching up for the knob and fumbling with it, falling forward as the door swung outward.

"2..."

He scrambled to his feet and dashed down the hall to his room, nearly tripping over his half numb legs.

"1..."

He slammed into his bedroom door and it swung open violently, sending him to floor with a thud, he grasped for his phone from the floor.

"Wait! Please wait!

"0... too late Sissy. I just hit send~"

Thank you all for reading my latest chapter island apologies for the long wait between works. I decided on doing a shorter chapter this time as I ultimately decided to split this one up as I had too many delicious plans that were ruining the pacing and making it more complicated to write. I promise that the next chapter will be along much sooner than this one.

So just as before, use the comments section or send me feedback to let me know how much of a little Sissy Jaime is and how you'd like to put him in his place, or how much you wish it was you. It seems like he's gotten himself into some trouble, and I've already got what happens next planned, but don't hesitate to speculate and suggest what should happen to him next.

Thank you kindly~

Mommy's Hypno Sissy

12