All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Control: Foundation'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GOSH!! It was totally worth the wait Mommy's Hypno Sissy

I guess if I can leave my feedback please tell me that the goth girl is also a more experienced sissy so she can be a great big sister! Or at least that one of his best friends is also going through the same thing, but in this case he is enjoying it like a glove or even that his favorite streamer or cosplayer is a sissy!

It might also be a good idea for Jaime to start working as a secretary in the same office with his mother without her "knowing it" or for him to start having a rather feminine job.

And lastly I think I would like to start looking at how Jamie starts to have a more feminine body by hormones or by any other means for his to have a more feminine body and have trouble finding his new life and body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what lie little Jaime will come up with to explain his new wardrobe! And maybe Mommy should have him start wearing the plug nightly ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add some foot fetish and cuckolding stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story delights every time I read it!!! And with the addition of the big sister I am absolutely brimming with excitement!! I kinda wanna see Big sister give him some positive affirmation. Show him to associate "her" with some happy feelings and praise! It would act as a lubricant for further "encounters".

All and all I would give it ten stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great chapter! Best part so far! Some ideas for the next chapter:

1. have jaime wear his mother's leggings. he won't be able to hide his chastity cage

2. get him to up the dosage on those pink pills.

3. get him into self bondage. maybe tied up in his mother's closet, watching sissy hypno while she sleeps

4. permanent makeup is a must and maybe even get him to use a tanning bed she installs in the basement to get some ridiculous bikini tan lines

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 2 years ago

OMG... this was Amazing. Wow!!!! Jamie is stuck for sure. Hopefully his "Mother" will be somewhat understanding.

GimperGimperabout 2 years ago

Great please have mommy make him wear a rubber gimp suit. Like he puts a cape on it tells his mother its a superhero costume to save himself. So mother plays dumb joins in and gets a similar costume and makes it so they go trick or treating on Halloween as mom and son superhero's. And he gets overly sexually frustrated with the sick game.

candy369candy369about 2 years ago

Love the story keep them coming

Maid's outfit also have the Sissy give mommy a foot massage and pedicure

Sissy should give mommy some cunnilingus with a remote control dildo in Sissy hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the big sister character maybe she reaches out though the company computer finding the number she accidentally gets in contact with his mother and it becomes this whole thing of a push and pull with her and the big sis character

MasterWu44MasterWu44about 2 years ago

Amazing story as always! Quite a few typos but that's ok. Love the big sister so hot... Need more anal slut mom. Maybe she could do a mother son yoga session and Jaymie can see the outline of a butt plug through her leggings. Jaime should also discover sissy hypno. Maybe it makes him ride a dildo and go ass to mouth practicing his deepthroating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't have his sissy balls snipped in the next chapter, but please please HINT at it... maybe in the hypnosis he listens to. Just plant the idea in his head. over time he will accept it and WANT to lose his balls!

SissyElleSissyElleabout 2 years ago

This story made day. I love it. And I wish I was in Jaime's place ♥️. Please keep doing the good work , it's truly awesome 🥰😘 !

SissyElleSissyElleabout 2 years ago

This story made day. I love it. And I wish I was in Jaime's place ♥️. Please keep doing the good work , it's truly awesome 🥰😘 !

sissy65sissy65about 2 years ago

its great story from beginning to now hope you continue and things just keep getting worse for jamie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love all of your work get me hot every time as I’m a secret sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Freutoy thong would be amazing to read jamie having to use while wearing a short skirt or dress! Another awesome chapter!

At_My_FeetAt_My_Feetabout 2 years ago

First time commenting here because you truly deserve it, it's such a well written story in a niche that, as you said, needs more stories like this.

Now, it seems clear to me that Big Sister knows Sandra pretty well and is aware of all the plan, maybe she's even one of the fans that follow Jamie's transformation online, and wanted to take part in it.

A lot of suggestions by other users are pretty valid.

I know you put the "straight to gay" tag, but making him bi instead of just gay opens the possibility to introduce cuckoldry, by his mother and potentially Big Sis.

On one hand, you could have the Big Sis be a sissy like him or a ts, a "helping hand" that could relieve the pressure a little bit, and maybe even make him taste cock for the first time; if she's a girl, humiliation and cuckoldry are also pretty good.

One thing I'd like to point out is that, even with boner pills, not cumming for days and days while being often aroused must have his balls all swollen up with cum, and should be a discomfort that drives him to pleasure himself. So, on my wishlist are a lot more anal, prostate play, dildo/plug and sissygasm action, being degraded into cuckoldry (better yet if the mother still pretends she isn't aware he's watching), and foot play, but only if you share the fetish.

Now that Jamie is at a corner, I'd like to see him further degraded, but now that he's getting more into the aesthetic role of the sissy, he needs to embrace even more the sexual aspect. These are all just suggestions though!

P.S. I have to say, I'm not a fan of castration at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jaime needs to be tricked into tying himself up. Maybe to his bed or to some bondage rack of sorts. He needs to be wearing a hood or latex mask when he does it... with built-in blindfold and earplugs. When he is immobile and restrained, mommy can bring some friends in to do some "upgrades" on his sissy body. Piercings, tattoos, permanent hair removal, and a tinier chastity cage!

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this! Every time there's an update to this story it's a highlight of my week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great to see another chapter. love the work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great! Jamie being even more feminized would be great, some nipple piercings and permanent chastity would be a great step. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At first I thought the cage thing was unrealistic, and then we got a loving Big Sister and it was so hot and made me feel so safe and loved that I didn't care. Please make her appear more often! A teasing Big Sister is the best thing ever, plus the Mother and Mommy dynamic... aaaaaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can there be some more sweet stuff between Jamie and her new Big Sister? Like just them cuddling together while she accepts her new life? 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb story so far I am totally hooked on Jamie's story and need to see his progress and I can't wait till he actually gets to see his first real cock. Hopefully it will come straight out his mommy's ass for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great / wish it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When his changes get so obvious his mother can't realistically not notice any longer, she should be super loving and supportive and be like "Sweetie, you don't need to be ashamed. I always suspected, and as your mother I'll always love and support you no matter your sexuality or gender identity. I'll accomodate you in any way you need me to. And to be honest I always kind of wanted a daughter to do girly things with, so I'm happy this will bring us closer together" and brush off any denial from him as him just being ashamed or closeted. And then as Mommy she could make him ask his mother for help with girly things and force him to "convince" his mother that that is his true self. Maybe even force him to confess stealing her clothes, which as his Mother she can then say she doesn't approve and maybe give some light punishment, but ultimately be understanding how it helped him find his true self and happy it helped him feel better.

I'd also like the "big sister" to return as a more teasing, but ultimately kind and "helpful" character.

ded_malikded_malikalmost 2 years ago

This was wonderful. It's a rarity to see stories that hit so many of the right buttons. The flowing writing, the tinges of fear, the apprehension, and the tension and release, is like an expertly crafted tiramisu of perversion. In another life, I would have loved to be in little Jaime's undoubtedly adorable shoes, but sometimes you just have to do things yourself. Not that I'm complaining. With all the hormones and... other changes, well, let's just say my tits have never looked better. Especially with how excited they get from stories like yours ♥

Keep at it, please. I can't wait for more!

wildfan67wildfan67almost 2 years ago

Omg! This is so hot! Know it is juat a story but I really wish there were women out there that would enjoy having this power over a man. I know I would be humiliated but also soooo turned on inside. Would love to be forced to sign a contract giving a woman full power of attorney over my life and all medical decisions including forced transformation with any surgery she desired. Women should have all the power and I would love to experience this type of vulnerability, even having a story written about me and what transpires.

wildfan67wildfan67almost 2 years ago

Mother should definitely f**k him with a strapon to prepare him for the woman he is about to truly become when she gives his boipussy to any and every man that wants to use him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with wildfan67. Mother should peg him and maybe solding him on the streets for money. He must become cumslut and cocksuker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would really like some bimbofication - where Jaime must drain his own intelligence through his clitty willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i think it would be really hot for the sissy to be pushed to a gloryhole with his mommy on the other side

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2almost 2 years ago

Incredible. Waiting to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the slow burn that this story is and getting to witness Jaime's descent. So many ideas in the comments but was thinking it'll be great for Big Sister to become Jaime's "girlfriend" so she has a reason to be more involved in his life. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Love Big Sister. Did you ever think about dropping URL’s to real sissy hypnos so the reader can immerse in the experience with Jamie? Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Miss ya!!! Excited for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Came here from your r9k thread and i finally caught up to the latest chapter. I love this story so far. Jaime is so naive and yet so cute. Definitely worth bookmarking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eventually I'd love Jamie to become fully bimbofied. Being dumbed down into Mommy's perfect little girl. I'd also love to see her become totally addicted to Mommy asshole and feet worship.

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2over 1 year ago

Really hoping to hear what happens next.

sissymoansissymoanover 1 year ago

Oh ... my ... Goddess ... wow ...!

This whole story is by far the most exciting and well written saga that i got over the last ten years or more...!

And its not alone the deviant plot and the very well described details... no, it's also the fundamental truth that lies in the description of sissy jamie's mindset and feelings...!

So yes, my dearest HypnoSissy: i as well wold want to read so much more of this sissy's descent into her own sissy cravings and the increasing humiliation she gets from her Mommy...! And yes, i know for sure that even without any further hypnosis she would want to go on because she is obviously addicted to be dominated and exposed...!

So there is only one question i still have: my i get the address of this streaming website exposing jamie...? And will Mommy give this address to jamie as well...? (okay these were two questions ;) )

Kisses, sissy moan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post more

ScooterloverScooterloverover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful. Just read all of Jayme and Sandra’s adventures. Can’t wait for more of your beautifully written stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love for big sister to become Jaime's girlfriend to be more active in his transition with her and his mommy joining forces. I would also love to see Jamie start to go on dates as a sissy

Get pegged by his girlfriend or mother. Or I would love for his mommy to get a boyfriend who would help to fuck Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch slap mommy and go down to Goodwill and get some mens clothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no update? it's disappointing to have all this buildup for nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, keep writing more of this wimps transformation into sissy feminazation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think Mommy should be pegging the sissy several times everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mommy must keep working on her sissy's mental, physical, and sexual transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope your doing okay author

sissymickisissymickiabout 1 year ago

i truly wish it was me.i had a mommy and she dumped

me.I would love to be in jamies place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mommy? Mommy where are you? Your story has been so hot. I hope you can come back and write some more Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Author seems active but can't be bothered to provide an update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is been incredibly well written, and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been following this story for YEARS and sadly realizing we're never getting a closing or continuation.

Hush1223Hush122310 months ago

I hope this story continues, love. It’s truly so inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue!! There is so much more to tell !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please!!! We're begging so much for more 😭 I would give anything to be in Jamie's place and being changed by Mommy. I've been following hlthis story for years and hope it continues

Tinkerbelle_75Tinkerbelle_758 months ago

PLEASE PLEASE continue the story I'm dying to find out what happens next. Its such a fabulous story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please come back 😭

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really want the next chapter!

sissymickisissymicki7 months ago

I do so wish it was me its my ultimate dream but no one to control me.i truly love your stories they take me to wonderous places

sissy micki

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please contuine paint the room pink :) and maybe even have play dates with men or other sissy:)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey I just finished reading and this story is by far one of the best sagas i've read on here hands down. I see a lot of parallels between myself and Jamie. I am trans (starting hrt on the 28th) and i have known for quite some time. Around 15 or so I realised i am also a submissive sissy. I have a weakness for strong willed women and have been slowly coming to terms with my identity and becoming more and more feminine in the public eye. I want to know when you think the next chapter will be done, if Jamie can ever see the goth girl from the store again and if you have any real life inspiration for this story that you could share. I'm particularly interested in some of the hypnos used in the story. Thanks for writing this for our entertainment and hopefully for reading my comment. I look forward to maybe hearing back from you and to definitely reading the next instalment.

Best wishes,

Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pleaseeeeeeee return. Id pay so much money for more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It has been years. Let's face the sad facts- this will never be finished.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4me4 months ago

This is one of the most fascinating sissy story I've ever read. Made me wish I was Jaime at times . I hope there will be another chapter soon xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I absolutely love this story and I do hope you come back to finish it, it is so so so good, please do come back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.