All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 06'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
seal his clitty away

The sissy should be permanently gagged. Perhaps a drug to prevent his clitty getting stiff and having any feeling. Some latex panties will a false pussy and even an integrated tube to keep his boi-pussy open. The Sissy's mouth should be trained further to lick and enjoy dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

good old cock cage should be next he should not be having climaxes unless you allow her to to be kept locked up at all times except for your viewing pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sissies aren't supposed to enjoy sex.

I think that Jaime's mum should have his testicles removed under the guise of a mysterious "cancer". Then he couldn't get stiff anymore although he would always want to.

Female hormone supplements as well as sexual enhancers should also be fed to him so as to begin the start of breast growth to his thin frame and to leave his body unfulfilled and constantly aroused.

He'll definitely have to be made to wear women's clothes to match the changes to his body from the additional female hormones and his emasculation. Its important thought that as a sissy, he has to have his hair cut in a masculine style to show he's actually a sissy.

Not keen on the idea of tattoos though. Personally I hate the sight of them, especially on women.

antares34antares34almost 4 years ago
Great story

I like the idea of him being forced to wear tight black latex panties. Maybe with a butt plug. Or trick him into tying himself spread eagle to his bed, with vr headset watching sissy hypno for like 24 hours. His mom and girlfriends can watch. Eventual castration like the other comment is good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

24/7 chastity is a given and a buttplug too.

i like the idea of him having to dress up sexy/slutty and walk around outside at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm a big fan of thighhighs and tights together with high heels. Have him dress up in those while doing chores

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sissy checklist

A few ideas for the story:

1) cage for sissy clitty

2) sissy pouch panties to proudly display cage instead of tucking the bulge away

3)LOVENSE Edge Prostate Vibrator/butt plug to train sissyto have sissygasms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Definitely, love that he is acting on his sissy triggers without thought. How did you get her so well trained? His eyes glaze over and it looks so natural. definitely seems like that can lead to many ...awkward moments for your sissy.

You should mail her a very frilly pink dress and have her try to convince her mom that it is for a school play so he can wear it around the house.I'm sure she'll feel great with a plug inside her especially with all those triggers that could potential go off.

Maybe his real mommy will find out he is wearing matching underwear and ask him why. I look forward to seeing more of Jaime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going? Please

I'm waiting for him to be fully feminized. Total slut. On his bed sucking a large black dildo while fucking his sissy pussy. Mom needs to walk in and catch him. Real Dominatrix, spiked thigh high boots, patent leather corset. Heavy makeup, smoking? 12 inches of black cock hanging between her legs.

Go for it?

hornyButtCurioushornyButtCuriousalmost 4 years ago
Unexpectedly Enticing

What a lovely tour down the rabbit hole. Poor girl's never going to be the same :3

Wouldn't it be fun to see how desperate little Jaime gets before he can't keep it to himself, and begs Mommy to fuck him for real? I wonder which mommy he would ask? Would make for a hell of a birthday present, for either of them. Or perhaps Jaime wasn't lying after all when she said she had a Christmas present for Mommy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

YES DEFINITELY time for real mom to walk in on the sissy fucking his ass with dildo and mom saying she will do it for him. You go girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Have him dress up sexy/slutty with an excuse for his mom. Maybe she'll take him out shopping while he's wearing thighhighs and heels.

Also a cock cage should definitely be in the mix, maybe with an anal plug as well so he can train his pussy to take real dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

soon it will be time to start pegging your little sissy and have him lock his clit up in a cage for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'd like to see this series continue into her college years, I'm sure sorority stories would be great.

I'd like to see a halloween story as well, maybe some sort of mommy, daughter princess theme? Getting a train run on both of them? Or just jaime?

Mommy forcing her to go to a gloryhole by herself would be great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So many people missing the point

as well as rehashing shit that's been done before. His mom cannot walk in on him, and she cannot peg him. The whole point of the story is that he DOESN'T KNOW WHO HIS DOMME MOMMY IS and he tries to conceal what he is doing from his mother.

Also, she is supposed to be preparing him to want to suck cock. He is supposed to be thinking that this is his idea, that he actually is attracted to men. I'd prefer to see a sensual ass-licking and blow job scene where he pleases a more athletic guy's ass and balls before declaring how much he wants to suck the guy's rod. Followed by the guy giving Jaime a back door pounding as the witless fairy moans for it.

All while being broadcast on the web, of course. I love the audience aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Curious sissy

I wish it was me my clitty-dick is only 2 and one-half inches i need a master to control this sissy and my boi-pussy

DaniSilvaDaniSilvaalmost 3 years ago

Just keeps getting better. Jamie needs his mommy to strap that dildo on and fuck his boipussy good. I do hope a real man fucks him too and fills him full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its an i wish it were me dream

wildfan67wildfan67almost 2 years ago

I wish a woman had this power over me. I know I am meant to be a sissy but can't do it on my own. Anyway Jaimies mom should definitely "catch him" then punish him for his sissy behavior. First by spanking him vigorously, then when his ass was fire engine red break out her strapon and fuck him. Then comment it was Time for him to please "Mommy" and watch the light go on in his head as he realizes what has happened. Then make him eat her ass and maybe her pussy if he was ready for it to show his appreciation and gratitude for Mommy showing him who he was. Then bringing some of the commenters over to break in her sissy and train his ass and mouth like a sissy should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you mommy. Take me deeper. I’m your sissy now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Edging so hard to Jaime and his mommy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.