Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop admiring how girly you look Sissy and let your Mommy see you better~ I want you in the middle of the room, and do a spin. I want to make sure I get every angle~"

Jaime obediently stepped into the middle of his room, his eyes darting from camera to camera to camera to camera. Slowly he did a full spin, his arms slightly out for balance as he put himself on display.

"Don't you just look delicious?~ I could just eat you up, imagine what the studs at the beach would think seeing such a pretty boi on display like that? They'd run a train on you~"

Jaime blushed a deep crimson red as his thoughts turned to images of him at the beach, surrounded by men, their bodies chiseled and defined, his soft and smooth, his dick tucked into his bikini, and theirs exposed, beared, and stiff, all pointing at him, hungering for his body.

Your faggot ass was made for cock.

A wavering breath came out of Jaime's mouth as another voice began to speak inside his head.

You can't deny it you can feel that dull, itching ache, deep inside of you.

Jaime let out a moan as the hypnotic programming in his mind began to take over, his eyes glazing over, and his resistance fading.

You're a queer little faggy fairy Sissy!

"I'm a queer little faggot fairy Sissy."

Sandra watched from her cellphone in the garden as Jaime had his little fantasy, letting the hypnosis do its damage as it melted away his misplaced masculinity, driving him deeper and deeper into feminization. As she watched him start to lick his lips, she snapped her fingers, bringing him somewhat back to reality.

"You almost look perfect Sissy, there's just one little flaw that needs fixing~ Go back to the box and open the package labeled #1"

Jaime turned back to his bed, his head still a swirl of thoughts and images, and looked to the box of packages that his Mommy had gotten for him. Digging through it, he came across a box wrapped in brown paper with #1 written across it in black marker. Stripping off the paper, and revealing the contents within.

"It's horribly rude to be stealing your Mother's dildos and toys without at least asking first, so I got you one of your very own. It's even got your name on it so there's no confusion~"

Jaime stared at the big pink dildo laying inside the box. It was larger than his Mother's both in length and girth, and had ridges and nubs running along it. The base had a set of fat pink balls, and a heavy duty suction cup to hold it all in place. What Jaime's eyes were drawn to however, were the words molded into the base of the dildo. "Sissy Jaime"

You're a Sissy.

"I know to a Sissy like you, all cocks and dildos, and toys are created equally superior to you, but it's important that you respect your Mother and let her have her own toys. It's equally important that if she ever catches you in the act, or finds it left out after a sweaty self loving session, that she know exactly what her Sissy Son is~"

Jaime was hardly listening. His fingers were tracing along the didlo, feeling the bumps and ridges, but more importantly, the molding of the words on its base. "Sissy Jaime." The words rung in his head like a bell. Somehow seeing them in person, feeling them, touching them, made everything that had happened recently seem all the more real.

You're a Sissy forever, and there's no going back.

Jaime's hands delicately gripped his new friend, and lifted it out of the box. Gingerly, he brought it up to his face, looking at it head on, as if it were a real cock pointing right at his mouth. Jaime swallowed. His mouth was getting wet as saliva built up in some sort of Pavlovian reaction. His face was burning up, flushed red with a mix of shame, embarrassment, desire, and lust. His mind was swimming as he stared down the barrel of this beautiful cock that his Mommy had bought for him. He could feel his knees getting weak, threatening to buckle under the weight of his sexual desperation.

"Jaime, my sweet little Sissy, I want you to get on your bed, fuck your ass with that brand new dildo, and cum all over your face, just like the Sissy in that video you watched~"

Jaime nodded, and climbed onto his bed.

...

Sandra was sitting out on the patio, sipping her wine, fingering her clit, and watching her own Son fuck his ass with dildo while pumping his cock at his face, just like she told him. At the same time, she was managing the comments section of the video stream, reading comments on how far he'd already come, how pretty of a SIssy he was, how much they wanted to fuck his ass, and how far they would break him he were their Sissy slave.

She'd started sharing her Son's photos on the very same website that he'd gone to to find a Master, and they'd garnered quite a following. After that she'd uploaded a few videos, mostly of him tossing and turning in his sleep to the hypnosis. Those had been surprisingly popular as the comments went on and on about how they could see his masculinity being washed away, and sweet Sissy thoughts being planted in their place.

This was the first livestream however, and the first video truly showing how much of a slut he was becoming. With everyone of his moans the comment section went wild, desperate to see Jaime unload all over his face. Some were base and crude, but a few piqued her interest with their mix of perversion and creativity.

FemboiFanatic69: Are you going to order him to clean it off, or wear it around the house like a proud Sissy?

SisyLvr88: You should make him use the dildo to wipe it from his face then suck it clean!

FutaMomDom: If he were my Son, I wouldn't even be letting him touch his little clitty.

Sandra smiled at the comments as they spurred on her bean flicking and fueled her imagination. So many possibilities, she'd need all Summer to test everything out on Jaime, but they made some very good points. Good Sissies don't touch their clitties.

...

Jaime's mind was filled with a thousand conflicting thoughts all arguing for control, but they were drowned out by the throbbing pleasure that was pulsing through his body. Every stroke of his dick and every thrust into his prostate drowned them out more and more until there was only white noise. And the truth.

You're a Sissy

I'm a Sissy.

You were made to please cock.

I was made to please cock.

You're a Sissy

I'm a Sissy.

Your faggot ass was made for cock.

My faggot ass was made for cock.

You're a Sissy

I'm a Sissy.

Jaime's vision started to turn white as he moaned out the words, and as the pleasure brought him closer and closer to the edge. He could almost see the words inside his head flashing in bright pink letters before his eyes, in beat with the pounding of the dildo in his ass.

You're a Sissy

You're a Sissy

You're a Sissy

Jaime couldn't even mouth out the words as he moaned out like a whore being fucked by an alpha bull. Releasing his clitty, Jaime took both hands and plunged the dildo deep inside of him, triggering a wave of pure bliss. Shot after shot of cum streamed out across his face as he panted and moaned, his mouth wide open. A rope of cum went across his right eye as he clenched it shut, while another sprayed across his tongue and lips. Jaime's entire body was heaving in beat with his orgasm, as he christened himself his very first facial.

...

The comments exploded, flashing by before Sandra could read them as they were buried immediately by dozens of others from excited viewers. Sandra herself was panting heavily, having sprayed across the patio in orgasmic bliss. She struggled to catch her breath as Jaime gasped loudly, his brain still a blank from his euphoric climax.

"Do you like it when Mommy tells you how to cum?~

She watched as her Son weakly nodded out in consent.

"Then you're going to love what I have next, Sissy~"

...

Thank you all for waiting patiently for the next Chapter in Jaime's descent into Sissyhood. Soon he will see the extent to which his new sexuality will be exploited and exposed.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to let you express yourselves in a way that may make it into the next chapters. I'm going to need to write all sorts of depraved comments for those watching Jaime's streams, and I thought, why not use the depraved comments of my readers instead?

Just use the comments section to express your how much of a Sissy faggot Jaime is, what you'd do to him if he were your Sissy, what outfits and toys you'd like to see him with, and any other ideas, suggestions, or general obscenities you wish to see him subjected to.

Thank you kindly~

MommysHypnoSissy


12