All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 07: Condemned'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I do love this story and especially when he is both humiliated and teased by his mother as she seductively leads him into sissydom. Would love to have him be forced by his mother to wear provocative and sensuous clothing and have her get off as she turns him more and more into a crossdressing sissy to please and serve men for her arousal. Thank you.

Gloria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pink nails and sandal heels

Little sissy needs to learn how to paint her nails a nice sissy pink. Then how to wear a nice pair of sandal heels to show off her pretty toes. Of course she should pick out a nice sissy toe ring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Punishment

I really really want Sandra to find jaime, caught in the act and punish him with her strap on, and when he cums, telling him that its her that hes been dommed by, and that theres no going back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great series, canโ€™t wait to see more.

Iโ€™d love to see Mommy ordering Jamie to attend to his Mother. Could start with foot rubs and massages and go from there. This would help blur the line between Mommy and Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter idea.

Can you do more of him nearly being caught. I have experience from this in being dressed up in my mom's lingerie and sex outfits. When she came back sooner from shopping many times.

Loving the whole series I wish my mom did this to me. A few years ago when I was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Those other comments are all good stuff as Jaime needs to be crossdressed around the house and have his boipussy pounded out by his Mother. But then she needs to find a man at her work to teach the little slut more. Regards, Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Maybe have Jaime wear pantyhose under his boy clothes, and have him attempt to hide his feet while Mother oversees his chores

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Add foot fetish for his mom?

Please add some foot fetish elements for his mom's feet.

Sissy_slave726Sissy_slave726almost 4 years ago
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

It is a great story pls continue i want something like the story happens to me ๐Ÿ™Š

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply superb.

A simply wonderful story, well done. Can I possible ask for many more chapters!

hornyButtCurioushornyButtCuriousalmost 4 years ago

I love it <3

Do we get to see Jaime take a strap-on soon? :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this is messed up

fr this is fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep going this is amazing

This is the best story on the site i love the twisted the mother is and the way

she's playing with him with her brainwashing. Please keep up Jamies resistance to the hypnosis using his will power against her sadistic way i have a request can she put him in a rubber gimp suit. Again thank you for everything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for more.

I come to this website every week solely to see if you've uploaded another one. Your writing is great. Post the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clothes to wear.

Please make Him wear lots and lots of girly ankle socks!! Pink, Frilly or pretty socks In detail with heels and frilly dresses. Maybe also turn him into a sissy baby girl!! Your stories are amazing I canโ€™t wait to read the next one and hope my ideas/socks are in them!! Keep up the amazing work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sensational

Well written & drawn out with layers of sub text (pun intended). But, what else is in the delivery box? Is the chastity device key really within Jaime's reach? If not, what is? To avoid detection (underwear/panties drawer) does Jaimie insist to his mother "boys should do laundry, not moms?"

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cmon

Its been 2 months... please...

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 3 years ago
Ch. 8?

Please keep writing this! It's so good, I have to hold myself back alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jamie's real mother

When is Jamie's real mother going to approach him in person and continue his education

Ramjet6767Ramjet6767over 3 years ago
Real mom

Love this story. But cant wait for real mom to expose herself as sissy mommy. And fuck him with that strap on...

Id love to know when a new story is coming as well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please do not jump the shark with this one

Mommy, please disregard the requests to have Sandra reveal herself as Jaime's tormentor. It makes no sense. How does Sandra's pegging Jaime in some trite leather scene accomplish the task of making him desire men sexually? Doing so would just take this wonderfully unique approach you have developed, and reduce it to just another banal BDSM skit.

I promise you, it is far more terrifying for him not knowing who is responsible for his debasement. You are creating an internal struggle for Jaime. He thinks that all this has been his idea. Go and reveal to him what has been going on, and part of the control that Sandra has over him is gone. Frankly, you would also lose the most intriguing elements you have worked so hard to create.

Mommy, please don't listen to the bad men.

Are we all clear that Sandra is the actual protagonist of this series. It is her desire to feminize Jaime and make him desire men that is driving this story. Frankly, I would like to read more about her sexual arousal whilst controlling him without his knowledge. Seeing her repressed domme instincts receive life is the most arousing part of this increasingly provocative story. She must have been holding back for a long time. After all, that box full of fetish toys buried at the back of her closet had a layer of dust on it. Now, she is ripping out an orgasm each time she turns on his webcams.

Perhaps she should schedule an appointment for Jaime at a quality beauty salon to have his make-up, hair, and nails done. And perhaps she should instruct him to take a bus there and back. If he were to meet an attractive young man along the way, a masculine man, of course, how might Sandra direct Jaime's first homosexual encounter?

By the way, you really hit the ball out of the park previously with the swerve that Sandra served up Jaime's privacy to the interwebs when he splattered that load on his face.

Thank-you for the wonderful story, Mommy.

~Vincent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy boy

I wish my mommy had done this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet and endearing

What a wonderful and sweet story, more boys should have a mommy like that, I wish I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the story

You've started poor Jamie down the highway to sissyism now he needs to start dressing as a girl to go with his psyche and I haven't read anything about starting him on any hormonal pills yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

Hi,

I really love your story! I read your whole story in one go. The hypnosessions are amazing along with the mothers point of view. Therefore, it would be really nice if sandra remains hidden especially for him. As another commentor said, it is really important to further reinforce the conflict/humiliation.

Maybe she organizes an official even with the femdom page, where he is humiliated in public while blindfolded/ear-plugged and surrounded by women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love that his mother is playing with his mind, wanting him to resist just so she can savor his failure. I love this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid. He went to the police and she went to jail. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunabout 2 years ago

Just ignore the 7 months ago comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this is just a story but people read these stories and then they start putting them into reality and doing everything that you have stated it's a shame no person should have control over another person slavery was a ballage back in the time and that all it is is slavery that you're talking about making a poor person into an unproductive person

sissymickisissymicki10 months ago

More please or pretty please with guess what on it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really liked the story, I think it would be good to include some self-bondage and pegging, one idea I have is for his mother to tell him that she is going out, While his Mommy tells him to tie himself to the bed face down with a blindfold, a gag and headphones, then she enters his room and fucks him while transmitting everything, You could even force a permanent mask over his face and pretend to kidnap him, thus making him your permanent sisy While making him believe that one day he will return to his mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.