Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 07: Condemned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime opened his mouth, as if to voice his objection, but instead heard himself letting out a breathy moan as his head dipped down, and kissed the tip of the dildo. His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as it swirled over the tip, tasting the mix of silicone and his own ass. As he did so he could feel his dick straining in his cage, desperately trying to get hard in its confinement.

Jaime let out a whine as his mouth slid over to one side of the dildo, dragging his tongue along its length. He needed to stop this, it was too much, he was being too loud, he was going to get caught!

As if by some cruel twist of fate, he heard the sliding glass door into the garden open, and then shut with a thud. He could hear her kicking off his shoes and then her steady barefoot footsteps moving through the kitchen. Jaime strained his ears to listen to her movements as he autonomously continued his dildo blowjob. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the volume setting on his computer raise to its maximum.

I can tell you're enjoying yourself Sissy, I bet you wish that was a real cock!

It sounded like the words were being shouted directly into his ears, as his entire body stiffened. He screamed internally, she'd set him up, she wanted him to get caught! Struggling to react, his body sluggish to his commands, Jaime finally snapped free, and frantically reached out and hit the power switch on the speakers, cutting the audio. He waited motionless for a moment, his mouth still on the dildo.

"Jaime...?"

Her footsteps left the kitchen, and came gently plodding down the hall towards his room. Jaime jumped to his feet, he needed to hide everything, he couldn't let her know, let her see him like this! He closed the video, threw the dildo back into the box, and tossed the bedsheets over it. She was almost at his door! Jaime grabbed his bathrobe, and threw it on, covering up her bikini.

"Jaime!"

His doorknob started to turn. Jaime jumped to the door and caught it, just as it opened, as he wedged himself in the opening to block his Mother.

"Y-yes Mommy?"

His Mother took a step back, caught off guard by his sudden response.

"Oh Jaime, you started me. Did you remember to put the towels into the dryer?"

Jaime tried to calm his voice, his heart pounding in his chest.

"A-ah no, n-not yet. I was going to do it after my shower."

That would explain the bathrobe, and hopefully cut off any more questions she might have.

"Well don't take too long, I was just about to start dinner."

She started to turn away, and Jaime let out a silent sigh of relief.

"Oh and Jaime?"

He straightened up in attention, as she turned back to face him. She reached out with two fingers and dragged them along his face.

"Moisturizer works best after you've showered."

With that she turned her back to him, and walked back to the kitchen. Jaime couldn't see, but she was grinning from ear to ear, like the cat that caught the canary. Jaime on the other hand, was mortified, as he clung to the doorframe for support as he realized what she was referring to.

Jaime slammed the door and ran over to his mirror, the bathrobe falling away as he looked at his face. His face was still streaked with what was unmistakably cum, and he could see the two long smears where his own Mother had dragged her fingers through it. Jaime traced down the smear with his own fingers, and brought his fingers to his nose. Maybe if she didn't smell it...

As Jaime sniffed to check the potency of his jizz, he could see the words flashing in the back of his head.

Good sissies savour cum

Good sissies savour cum

Good sissies savour cum

Jaime felt his legs buckle as he fell to his knees in front of his mirror, and watched himself suck his fingers clean. His eyes stared on in horror as he cleaned the cum off his face with his hands, and then greedily licked them clean, each taste of cum sending a pulse of warmth through his head.

"No no no..."

Jaime struggled to pull his hands from his face, yanking them down and gripping onto his knees to control them. What was happening to him? Why couldn't he control himself?!

"You missed a spot, Sissy~"

Jaime's resolve evaporated at the sound of his Mommy's voice, echoing from his cell phone His hands went back up to his face, back to cleaning every last drop of cum so he could taste it. It tasted so good, so delicious, so... right.

Jaime felt himself going quiet in his own head as his body lapped at his fingers, savouring the taste of his own jizz. Falling deeper and deeper, he heard himself speak.

"Thank you Mommy~"

And then he was back. Back in control of his body, his mind. On his knees in front of his mirror, wearing only his Mother's bikini, and with the taste of cum in his mouth. Jaime grabbed his bathrobe and ran for the shower, leaving everything else behind.

...

Sandra didn't mind that she couldn't see him in the shower, that she couldn't watch him struggle with himself as he tried to wash away the memories of what had just happened. She hummed away as she stirred at a pot, just enjoying what she imagined he was doing. Scrubbing out his mouth, washing his face, even sobbing under the shower head. Or maybe he was tugging at his new chastity cage, desperately trying to get it off with soap and water. She smiled.

Oh well, blindspots, happen. She'd just have to make him install some cameras in there too. And maybe punish him as well... A good Sissy should never be out of his Mommy's reach, she'd have to remind him of that~

End of Chapter 7

Thank you all for reading the latest chapter in Jaime's descent. I've started to name these chapters differently, and the titles will follow alphabetically to ensure it doesn't get too confusing. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their feedback and comments. They've been very helpful in getting the creative juices flowing and coming up with new ideas for Jaime.

So just as before, use the comments section or send me feedback to express your how much of a Sissy faggot Jaime is, what you'd do to him if he were your Sissy, what outfits and toys you'd like to see him with, and any other ideas, suggestions, or general obscenities you wish to see him subjected to.

Thank you kindly~

MommysHypnoSissy


12