All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 08'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the concept here, but it's like cranking an engine that never gets started. IOW, a little sex would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is like an engine cranking that never gets started. IOW, some sex would be nice. You might want to check out one of my stories.

antares34antares34over 3 years ago
Great chapter

Another amazing chapter. Hope more are coming. Definitely continue with the hormones and other body mods. Loved the tattoo. Jamie needs some more permanent and humiliating changes to his mind and body. Permanent makeup, prostate miking could be explored next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy

Great reading, seeing his fall into being a sissy slowly unfolding

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

It's certainly different, and on that basis I'm waiting to see how this tale develops before passing judgement one way or the other.

Esmeralda1993Esmeralda1993over 3 years ago
Suggestions

How tall is his mother?

Maybe his mom will compete with him?

For example, she can show him that her clit is bigger than his little penis.

Let the mother compare her size with him e.g. height, leg length, waist, hips, biceps, lips, clitoris.

ChastizedChastizedover 3 years ago

Holy crap man, please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great to see you back

You write great femdom and it is so good to see ch. 8 i hope 9 won't take you too long. Something i would love to see him dressed as is a rubber gimp please make that a reality in your masterpiece thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Story Ever!!!

I simply cannot wait for more!!! This new chapter is in a new direction, and I wish he was a little happier in his position, but other than that it is perrrrrfecttt

TheMasterBraedenTheMasterBraedenover 3 years ago

So far so good, one of the things that I have been enjoying is that although they are turning him into a sissy he's not being treated as if he is less of a person as I have seen happen sometimes.

The two things that I would be interested in seeing is Jamie meeting with the sissy that introduced him to the forum that his mother snatched him from as every sissy needs a gurlfriend. The other one would be to have hur become someone that loves to cosplay/roleplay in costumes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really love the story and cant wait for the second act!

I would really love to see how the feminization develops, like maybe a time skip, and see some changes in his life like maybe he went to college to become a doctor and now he want to be nurse or a lawyer and now she want to be a secretary\assistant. Also see his enviroment getting more feminine, like maybe he was a punk and now punk girl, gamer now he is a gamer girl, he like anime now he cant stop thinking about doing closplay as a girl.

Also would like more femdom or maybe shemale doms

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Femdom archetypes

Wicked Witch of the West: I'll get you, and your little dog, too."

Cinderella's Wicked Stepmother: "Your not going to the ball, Cinderella."

Maleficent: "Now, isn't that a nice apple?"

Jaime's mother Sandra: "Bitch, hold my wineglass."

Nicotine? Now that is fucking brilliant.

Sissy_slave726Sissy_slave726over 3 years ago
Continue

Pls continue with this amazing work

I want be like Jaime πŸ˜…πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

When is Jamie’s mom gonna use the strap-on on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

When is his mom gonna β€œcatch” him and use the strap-on on him? that would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

time to pack his bags and run he doesn't need that slut of a mother of his he can find someone better than that whore

billy2002billy2002over 3 years ago
Is there going to be more?

Please continue, Is Jaime ever going to be 'discovered' by mom?

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
More

Time to reinforce, growing breasts, softening skin, seduced by men and transsexuals

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to Act II

I just wanted to say i have just through the whole act in a day, its a wonderful story and can't wait to see which deep dark hole mommy takes jayme down next

I assume the next act will focus on mommy showing jayme off to the world and further stripping him of what little masculinity he had before college, i would recommend Gloryholes, CL/Grindr Posts, further hormones for budding breasts? and maybe even a meet with a shemale to break him in before meeting a nice bull at college

As for the other comments saying for mommy to use the strap-on on him i would save that, mommy wants him to be the perfect sissy before she plays with him and that won't be until after a bull fucks his mind away and he's a malleable obedient piece of fuck meat, save it for the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
opportunity missed

Had a lot of potential, but to me a lot was left on the table. First, he should have been a bi sissy, cause mommy needs to be eaten, right? Second, mommy needs to date so her sissy can clean her afterwards. Lots of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Come back soon!!!

Missing you and this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love this

Just my opinion, but i think this series is amazing. Cannot wait to see how it all unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

..just loving it...please do continue with little jaime's descent into sissyhood and give us act II...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

briliant syuff Please writ more xxx

clobclobalmost 3 years ago

where's daddy in the story?

clobclobalmost 3 years ago

an uncle maybe? Sandra's brother

Sissy_slave726Sissy_slave726almost 3 years ago

Thx mistress the story is great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

like you story line please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope and expect that the pills will increase the growth of her nipples and tits, and help to shrink what there is of her clit and prevent her from cuming as she had been and allow her womanly emotions to rise to the surface. Hopefully you will see that she has some very sexy lingerie to wear underneath all her dresses with her garter belts, sexy stockings and spiked heels. One last hope that she will be able to have a sex reassignment operation; so she can feel a huge cock between her legs that other women enjoy so very much!

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 2 years ago

I just read this from start to finish, such a hot story which kept me hard the entire time. Several times I've jumped to the conclusion of her strapping on her dildo and completing the transformation, but I love how you're eeking it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Loved every word. How I long for that to be me. How I would have loved a mother like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THE BEST STORY ever written. The combination of sissy hypno by mommy is so hot. Ultimate fantasy.

Once Jaime is realizes what happens, I'd love to see Mommy continue to control his life. She double down on him, gas lighting him with "mothers love" yet drives him deeper.

She plays on his helplessness, isolation and insecurities and he gives in further, even though he eventually knows she did this to him.

1. Jamie's breasts start to grow to a decent size. Eventually towards the end, Mommy forces him to get massive implants forever sealing his fate.

2. Forced premature ejaculation training and hypno. Also cumming on voice command with trigger words.

3. Cock shrinking due to estrogen pills, and mocks him for it. Example: "Aw, Jamie, you know no girl will ever want a little sissy like you with such a wittle clitty, but Mommy will always be here for you sweetheart. Aw don't cry".

4. With a shrinking and premature penis, she "rewires" his sexuality to find pleasure in worshiping her. Tons of pussy, ass, and feet worship that get more intense as the story goes on. Facesitting and body worship after the gym. As rewards, she breast feeds him while dirty talking in the same mocking, condescending tone. Example: "You love Mommy and what she done to you, don't you baby? You look so sweet as your suckle Mommy's breasts, soon yours will be as big as mine! Aww, did that trigger by cute sissy's clitty. Comeon baby, make a little squirty for Mommy. Dribble a little cummie puddle into Mommy's hands. Good boy!"

5. Mommy eventually starts bringing other older women over for Jamie to sexually serve and worship. Jamie also ends up being a total bimbo sissy, with inflated lips, massive implants (as mentioned earlier) and a plump butt. IQ loss hypno files are also added, making Jamie at this point nothing more than a sex crazed slut but can only cum from stimulation from Mommy.

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 2 years ago

I have a an ending for you that you would not see coming. In the real world giving that you gave him his last fight so you could see him loose, he found your snub nosed 38 and as a last defiance as a man Blew his brains out on all your fucking cameras and you got to spend the rest of your life knowing what you did to your only child and behind bars. But since this isn't real life Great story so far.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 2 years ago

Amazing story!!!!! I couldn't stop reading it. Please tell us you are working on more. This so needs additional chapters. One odd the best on here!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In addition to his desire for cock, his mother should also enjoy his obedience to her by having him lick her ass hole and her being able to piss in his mouth.

He should be younger too.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 1 year ago

Please keep working on this! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a good story until you decided to make mom evil. At the start mom was doing it for his own good to just turn him into a sissy now she is turning him into a cock hungry whore and then send him to college where he will either be beaten up for being a sissy or fall into the wrong crowd.Worse yet his failure at being able to stay a man will lead him to fail at everything including college and lead to him eventually unalive himself

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Great story if you were going for the fact that his mother is an evil Bitch out to utterly destroy her one and only son I can see the ending now his struggle to say a man he goes to the one room that is not under surveillance and he hangs himself and his mother finds him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. One of the best I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing there is a limitless world of abuse and exploitation awaking your sissy wimp cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This wimp sissy must be used long hard an often by many evil men in his his throat and ass.

sissymickisissymickiabout 1 year ago

Story is great more please

sissymickisissymicki10 months ago

Wonderful more please and pretty sissy please

dreamer31adreamer31a6 months ago

oh yes what a sissy lucky b@stard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES