Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SISSY

SISSY

SISSY

Every time she said that word, every time he saw that word, every time he thought of that word, was like a pulse of energy through his body and mind, burning away a part of him and searing something else in.

SISSY

YOU'RE A SISSY

YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN

YOU'RE A SISSY

GOOD SISSIES SAVOUR CUM

YOU'RE A SISSY

GOOD SISSIES LOVE COCK

YOU'RE A SISSY

YOU WERE MADE FOR COCK

YOU'RE A SISSY

YOU'RE A SISSY FOREVER

YOU'RE A SISSY

THERE'S NO GOING BACK

YOU'RE A SISSY

"It's time to stop hiding Sissy, both from the world and from yourself~ Tomorrow once you Mother has gone to work, we're going to start advertising to the world what a Sissy you are. We will start at a nice easy pace, but slowly and surely, you're going to become the perfect little Sissy for all to see."

Jaime's head was spinning, his Mommy's words washing over him like a great pink wave of feminization. He couldn't run, and soon, if she had her way, he'd have no place to hide. The four walls of his bedroom that had contained his humiliation were soon going to be breaking apart at the seams.

"But I have one last piece of good news for you Sissy. Even though I had to punish you, I'd still like to reward you; a present to help with your newly locked up clitty~"

Her words caught Jaime's attention as he hazily tried to focus on her voice.

"Packaged with your cage there was a little present with a ribbon on it. You may open it."

The key! Jaime lunged across his room for the little pink package sitting on his desk. Frantically he wrenched it open, revealing the solution to his trapped dicklette.

A bottle of pills. Pink pills. There was no prescription label. Just a bottle packed to the brim with candy pink capsules.

"The perfect medicine for a little Sissy like you~ Think of them like... anti-viagra. They'll keep your clitty nice and limp in its prison, so you don't have to wake up to a painful surprise in the morning when your dicklette strains in its cage in a futile attempt to get hard."

Jaime just stared at the pills, his disappointment at it not being a key shattering some small piece of resistance inside of him. A small light of hope going out forever in his psyche.

"I won't force you to take them every day, but you will try them tonight. And soon enough you'll realise how much of a blessing they can be~"

Jaime still stared at the pill bottle, his mind a mess of emotions. Was he really going to do this? Take a pill to keep himself limp?

"Open the bottle Sissy"

YOU'RE A SISSY

Jaime blinked hard and the bottle was in his hands, its cap sitting on the desk.

"Put one on your tongue Sissy"

YOU'RE A SISSY

Jaime flinched and he could feel the small smooth capsule in his mouth, resting on his tongue.

"Now swallow it Sissy, just like a load of cum~"

GOOD SISSIES SAVOUR CUM

GOOD SISSIES SAVOUR CUM

GOOD SISSIES SAVOUR CUM

Jaime dropped out of a fog. His mouth was dry and empty. The pill bottle was closed and sitting on his desk. He heard a pleased voice from his phone.

"Good Sissy."

...

Sandra was more than pleased with herself, she was ecstatic. Seeing the pleased look wash over Jaime's face as he swallowed, imagining that hormone cocktail was a load of cum just served to reinforce her resolve that she was doing Jaime a favour that he'd thank her for in the end.

She unravelled the peeled off label in her hands, laughing to herself and the wonderful cocktail of drugs and hormones that he'd just swallowed. Estrogens, testosterone blockers, a mix of female puberty hormones, and the most devilish addition of all, a splash of nicotine. He'd get that nice relaxing rush after taking each pill, and it would only make him crave them more.

The website had had a few warnings, but Sandra wasn't worried. Jaime wa a good little Sissy, and perhaps an overdose would do him good...

End of Chapter 8

End of Act I

Thank you all for reading the latest chapter in Jaime's descent. This marks the end of Act I, where Jaime's changes are confined to the privacy of his room, and under his clothes. In Act II we will watch as Jaime is forced to change outwardly, and the challenges his faces as he struggles to reaffirm his dwindling masculinity in the face of his ever increasing feminization.

So just as before, use the comments section or send me feedback to express your how much of a Sissy faggot Jaime is, what you'd do to him if he were your Sissy, what outfits and toys you'd like to see him with, and any other ideas, suggestions, or general obscenities you wish to see him subjected to.

Thank you kindly~

12