All Comments on 'Under Mom's Bed: Consummation'

by adifferentindianfamily

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
firefox2020firefox2020about 3 years ago

loved each and evru moment depicted in such a extraordinary way .. just brilliant ...

Harsh09Harsh09about 3 years ago

please bring a update to special needs, waiting for so long man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The saga ends...

Very well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What about my women. Been waiting long

nil_r2nil_r2about 3 years ago

Loved the episode. five star. Impregnating the same womb a man has come out of is the ultimate desire of any man. Kudos for including that in the story. It could have been even better if there is a detailed description of the challenges of post 40 years pregnancy. secondly, Pubic hair - was it unintentionally avoided for description? It was discussed a little in the first episode though. Mother's description feels incomplete without a detailed description of pubic hair and armpit hair. thirdly, After one union, the story finished rather abruptly. It could have been even better if detailed description of their wanton pleasure and love were described in full. Loved the piece where son promises eternal allegiance and love to his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very nice story. I hope you write more stories like these

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you gonna finish my women ????

Please finish that story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hats off brother

The story was well presented with love and emotions

The relationship between mom and son was divine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great one, the story is very good ,son breaking boundaries step by step, but it heart me when she says that I'm not gonna have sex with your father that should not be happen cause thats him who gave her son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everything is good but I didn't like when she said no matter what I'm not gonna let your father have me she shouldn't say that cause that's bhim who gave her son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. The slow and steady buildup to the ultimate consummation and copulation of mother with son and mother’s impregnating by her own son. I wish some more time is devoted to narrate the mother son coitus and their fornication including the son sodomising the mother and buggering her ass, as mother’s sodomy by her own son is the ultimate manifestation for incest.

firefox2020firefox2020almost 2 years ago

At last! the saga ends here. but loved to read have more .. it feels as if writer was in a hurry to complete the story .. some more detail would definitely have done the wonders .. well beyond that .. in my opinion ...

a bit disappointed .. as how fast everything winds up .. these last 2 parts lacks the enthusiasm that was there in the early parts .. anyway enjoyed it till the end.

there could be many more adventurous scenes between the duo after returning from home .. the mother loves to be pushed .. and boy is quite adventurous .. he should have explored more possibilities .

good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a lustful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good read, a well written "uplifting" story. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All in good but don't put mythological characters on this tips of stories...i this you understood what I mean to say...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

consummation of their love seemed very rushed. Instead of having their first love-making session on a hammock, it should be on the sandy beach where the waves are touching their bodies, also some pouring down of rain would have added some intensity.

I understand your focus on the hammock was for the intense thrusting due to the swinging of the hammock but it was their first time, so intense thrusting should have been purely from her son.

Excellent writing by the way. kudos.

P.S. I had another ending in my mind: As your writing style is very expressive in regards to characters' conversations (the dialogues), instead of a vacation it should have been a Suhagraat/First night, that would be such an amazing ending for such an amazing build-up. My version would be, when Ram the dad was suggesting the vacation, Shanu should have remained confused and silent about what to say, how to avoid the vacation plan as she wanted to stay with ajju, and as usual ajju comes up with critical thinking and realizes if shannu stays silent, misses this window of opportunity to say "no" then they will miss the auspicious moment of privacy at home to consummate their love. Hence, Ajju touches shannu's feet with his toes and brings her back from the trance state of confusion, which makes her give a quick response in a stern voice " I am always busy taking care of you, ajju, and this house without any sort of breaks hence I could use your business trip as a chance to give myself two days of rest within this house as there will be less work on me due to your absence". For this Ram replies " yes Shannu u are absolutely right, you should take rest, you never take rest" (or something). After this response, Shannu and ajju are filled with joy. As ajju gets turned on by the change of situation, he passionately rubs his toes upwards to shannu's smooth calves, then to the side of her knees then to her thunderous inner thighs.... but suddenly he feels a stoppage, that stoppage is shannu's right hand under the table, holding ajju's toes and not letting him go any further as his father is sitting right next to them, then ajju pleads his mom with his toes pressing against her gorgeous inner thighs and with loving eyes to let him in, for which shannu returns him a slightly naughty smile, eyes filled with heavily controlled lust (while his dad is talking about his business trip and having food) and holds his toes stiffly, spreads her thighs, slowly brings his toes towards her glory hole, using his toes, moves her panty slightly sideways and finally places his toes right on her beautiful nub and closes her thighs very tightly and brings her right hand back to the table. Ajju then starts making love to her labia lips and her clit with his toes and shannu is struggling to keep up with the conversation that she is having with her husband.

(Then all the scenes that you wrote until the father leaves the house for a work trip are absolutely fine) (once the father leaves u can insert an amazing secret marriage, I have a lot of ideas as to how the secret marriage would have taken place, but right now I am unable to write because I am typing this from my office, also, I am not a writer )(and after the marriage takes place, you could have written an amazing, erotic first-night scene, in between those scenes you could have mentioned a moment: after fore playing for 15 mins or so, shannu is in missionary position, with both her palms on the back of ajju's neck, with her eyes rolled up in heat, with her thighs wide open, passionately lifting her hips to receive ajju's manhood, lustfully waiting for ajju to get in so she could lock him by wrapping her womanly legs around his back, but ajju places the tip of his manhood on shannu's labia lips, at the entrance, while biting her left lower neck with lusty kisses- he raises a question to shannu " I am about to enter the place from where I came and I will be completing the circle, right now do u want me to enter you as your newly wed secret husband or as your son?" for which shannu responds with an uncontrollable lusty voice........................."ahhhhh mom" ajju says "what", shannu animalistically grabs his shoulder with her beautiful nails pinning into his skin and replies "MOM, AS A MOM AJJU, AS A MOM,,,,,,,,,, SON GET INSIDE AND RAVAGE ME,,,,,,MOM IS ALL YOURS" after hearing this heated response ajju pile drives into shannu like a thunder and with the first thrust shannu screams on top of her lungs "BETA/MY LOVING SON" and they slam their hips like there is no tomor.)

(And rest of the story could be them passionately making love, how they behave once the father comes back, and how they manage the pregnancy news to the father and to the world, while she is pregnant- there is a scene where shannu is worried that ajju will not get sex from her for next few months, then ajju reminds her that there is still something in her body that is virgin, to which no one has had access before... that is her ass, then shannu is again at the peak of her lust, ajju guides shannu for annal sex, then you could have showcased the closing scene of this entire story with shannu pinning the pillow with her nails with her face slammed to the pillow, with deep womanly orgasmic moans while climaxing to an amazing anal sex, then you could have added the epilogue that you have given in the story).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to read more .. do care to expand the froliks of shanu and Ajju after the murudeshwer holiday ...

firefox2020firefox2020about 2 months ago

Do continue this series, with scenes around the house of them consummating love in more profound and innovative ways, in the same manner this story has been presented.

Loved every depicted trysts and situations. Do post more stories, loved your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous