Under Mom's Bed: Consummation

Story Info
Seventh and Final Chapter - Consummation at a beach.
8.3k words
4.42
71.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

Note: This is the seventh and final chapter of the Under Mom's Bed series. New readers please read the previous chapter before beginning this. Returning readers may want to refresh their memory by reading the previous chapters.

*

I kept drifting in and out of dreams as I lay comfortably warm under the soft blanket. Though the hotel dad booked at Murudeshwar wasn't great, it had a comfortable bed and a working AC. I had a buzzing in my head from the long hours in the car. I would've fallen into a deep sleep, if not for the pain in my penis.

Don't misunderstand me. I used the word pain for lack of a better word. It didn't hurt. It was the sweet pain after having received a tight blowjob from Mom earlier in the car. Imagine an ant sting at the tip of your penis... not the monster red ant... the tiny black ant. It was like that.

Almost an hour had passed since we checked into our hotel rooms. Dad must be asleep by now. I expected Mom to come to my room once Dad fell asleep. But she hadn't come. Was she tired too?

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and texted her.

"Are you awake?"

After a minute, my phone pinged with her reply, "Yes"

"Dad?"

"Snoring" she texted.

"I can't sleep... can you come here?" I asked.

"I'll shower and get changed first. 10 minutes."

"You can shower here" I suggested.

"What will I tell your dad if he wakes up and comes looking for me?" she asked.

I thought for a minute and texted, "Tell him you couldn't figure out the geyser or something."

There was no reply from her. I thought she had considered my suggestion ridiculous.

But there was a soft knock on my door soon. Naked, I walked to the door. I opened it a little and peeked to make sure it was Mom. It was her. She pushed the door open and came in. I closed the door behind her.

She went straight to the bed and dumped the change of clothes she's brought. She was wearing a light blue maxi.

I went to the bed and got back under the blanket. Before I pulled the blanket over, Mom acknowledged my nakedness with a glance down my body. I would have loved not to cover myself up and let her stare at my body, but I'd put the AC temperature rather low and the room was cold.

"It's freezing in here" Mom said.

"The blanket's warm" I shot back, with a grin. She couldn't help but laugh at my terrible flirting.

"I'm going to take a shower" she said. But she made no move to go into the bathroom. The fresh set of clothes remained where she put it on the bed. The light blue maxi remained on her body. She seemed reluctant to leave my presence.

"Wait," I said, "stay with me for a while."

It wasn't obvious on her face, but I could tell that I had said exactly what she wanted to hear. She stood hesitant a couple of feet away from the bed.

I beckoned her, stretching my left hand out.

"Come here Mom" I called, my voice tender with yearning.

She took the hand. I opened the covers and scooted aside a little to make space for her. She slipped under the covers close to me and I pulled the covers back on us.

Both of us lay facing each other, the space separating us hardly a foot. Our heads propped up on our elbows, we stayed like that staring into each other's eyes.

"Is this why you wanted me to stay? To stare at me?" she asked after a while.

"No" I replied. But I offered no explanation. My heart was beating as if I had just run a mile. There was something I wanted to say but I didn't know how Mom would react.

"Then why?" she persisted.

"Because..." I stopped. I felt a little breathless.

"Mmm?"

I took a deep breath.

"Because... I wanted to hold my woman in my arms." I confessed.

Her irises fluttered like she had just felt light headed. Her bosom heaved. It was her turn to feel breathless. My words had had a profound impact.

"Your woman?" she asked softly, confirming with me if she had heard me right... that I had indeed called her my woman.

"Yes," I said, "That's how I feel... it has been growing inside me for a while, but now... with you laying with me like this, I'm sure of my feelings Mom."

I paused for a breath. Mom's pupils had expanded like an endlessly deep black pool.

"You are my woman. I love you more than anything I've ever loved... and now I can't separate my love into two... I can't compartmentalize anymore... I love you as my woman and I love you as my mom, but it's no longer two distinct feelings. It's fused together into one... and in doing, it has become more powerful than my heart can hold."

A small pearl of a teardrop was forming at the corner of mom's eye.

"And I need you to accept it Mom," I continued, "I need you to accept my love for what it is now. I need you to open your heart to it."

"Oh my baby!" mom sobbed softly, "I will!"

With that, she accepted my love... sealed with a kiss of the souls. She reached forward and her lips took mine. It was less of a physical act and more of the soul. At that moment, it was impossible to tell where I ended and where she began. I can't possibly explain the enormity of the moment with common words.

It felt like a star had exploded, leaving blinding light for miles around. It felt like my entire existence's worth of happiness was filled into me in that moment. It felt like heaven.

Nothing can top the moment when a woman gives herself to you... body mind and soul.

I am not sure how long our lips remained locked. What brought me back to reality from the surreal moments was the dampness my nose felt on Mom's cheek.

Once we broke the kiss, I brought my fingers to her cheek and wiped the little droplets. She was still sobbing softly.

"Mom?" I called, lifting her chin up by my fingers.

"Stop," she said, "don't say more... my heart's too full now!"

It brought me so much joy to hear her say that. I waited her to regain her composure.

I placed my right hand over her hips and caressed her. I witnessed her sobs slowly die down as I stroked her hips. Ever so slowly her body started to respond.

Then I started to hike her maxi up a little on each stroke. Inch by inch, it rose up on her legs. My eyes were riveted at the junction where the blanket enveloped her body... just below her hips.

I was eager to see her skin... but the slower I went, the more my desire welled up. My cock was already semi-hard from the kissing. Finally, on an upward stroke of my hands, the light blue cloth of the maxi came above the blanket exposing a narrow strip of Mom's skin on her thighs. I planted my palm firmly on the exposed skin and pulled my hips closer to hers. I could feel the warmth radiating off her.

I then inserted my hand inside the maxi and pushed it upwards. I left the maxi bunched above her hips and moved my hand around to her ass, fondling a handful of soft flesh in my palm. She hadn't worn a panty. My cock so hard, it was literally begging to be enveloped by something warm and soft. I pushed my hips against hers and placed my right leg between hers. The top of my thighs pushed up as high as it could go... till my skin came into contact with a damp warmth, Mom's vagina. The contact caused a shiver to go up my spine.

"Ahh!" I heard Mom moan. I pushed my thigh harder against her sex. She in turn grinded herself down on my thigh. Her hips started to move as she slid her wet pussy up and down my thigh. Imagine a wet sponge being rubbed on your skin. That's how it felt.

Her pussy was leaving its wetness on my skin. I fondled her ass forcing her to grind harder. I tried to push the maxi further but it would go past her belly button. The bottom part was snagged under her ass.

Acting on an incredible urge to claim her boobs, I pushed her down on the bed, moved down and inserted my head inside the maxi. Snagged as it was under her ass, the maxi was just about loose enough to accommodate my head. In the semi darkness, my head slid up her belly inside the maxi. My eyes quickly adjusted to the reduced light and I saw the two mountainous curves and the valley between them. Mom hadn't worn a bra either. It was like crawling through a dark cave.

Mom's body suddenly went still. As I listened, I heard a soft laugh.

"What?" I asked from inside the maxi. I couldn't see her face from under there. I imagined the upward curve of her smile.

"Just remembered something..." she said.

"Mmm?" I queried.

"When you were small, you used to put your head on my tummy and pull the pallu of my saree over your head when you were shy or embarrassed around strangers." She explained.

I laughed along with her. I didn't remember doing that, but her memory of it sounded lovely.

"But what are you doing in there now?" she then asked.

"Though I'd do a little hike up these mountains" I said, grabbing a boob for effect.

"Hey!" she said in an admonishing tone and smacked me lightly on my head.

Being inside the maxi, that smack caught me by surprise.

"Oww!" I whined, "Just joking, why did you hit me?"

"You deserve that for calling them 'mountains'" she said.

"Okay sorry... but don't attack a blind man, I couldn't even see your hands coming for my head."

"Then again, do not disturb me when I'm in the boob room!" I added, fondling her soft tits.

"In the what?" she asked.

"The boob room... My boob room!" I repeated.

"You're so weird" Mom said. A moment later, the neckline of the maxi rose and I saw Mom's face through the gap of her cleavage. She tried to insert her head inside the maxi to get a better look at me, but I stopped her.

"Hey," I said, "no females allowed in the boob room!"

I pulled the maxi down isolating myself in the 'boob room' and went back to enjoying her breasts. I laughed inwardly at what I had said. It was something funny I had read in reddit once... 'boob room'. Guys come up with crazy terms when it's related to sex.

There was not enough space inside the maxi for me to suck on her nipples. So I fondled them and rubbed my face on the underside of the boobs. She let me play with her tits for a while.

After maybe 5 minutes she pushed me off.

"I need to shower and get ready" she said and slid off the bed.

Quickly she got on her feet. Then, facing away from me, she hooked her fingers under the hem of the maxi and pulled up. It rose up her body and came off over her head.

Mom was now gloriously nude in front of me. Her ass was right in front of my face and it was gobsmackingly amazing.

How can women have such big asses and mountainous tits and still weigh less than men? I don't understand.

But one thing was clear. Mom needed a voluptuous behind to balance out her bulging tits.

Without turning her body, she turned her head to the right... looking at me from the corner of her eyes... confirming her suspicion that my eyes were glued on her butt.

"You are becoming so bad!" she complained with a smile and threw the crumpled cloth on my face. By the time I removed it from my face, she had started moving towards the bathroom.

"Wait!" I said.

She stopped and looked back.

"Uhh... I want to... uh." I tried.

"Mmm?" she encouraged.

"It's my turn to pleasure you now" I said, nodding at her vagina with my eyes.

It took a second for her to comprehend that I was asking for a chance to repay the blowjob she had given me. Her eyes registered mild shock at my blunt request.

"Huh?" she mouthed, unable to find any other word. I waited for her to move towards me.

"But.." she started and I had a feeling she was nervous and hence looking for excuses not to comply.

"No buts... bring that pussy here Mom!" I commanded.

The commanding tone worked and her feet started moving towards me. In a couple of seconds. She was right beside the bed.

I looked up and met her eyes. Without breaking the eye contact I extended my right hand and touched her pussy gently with my thumb. The moment she saw my hand approach her, her eyes flew closed.

I looked down and inspected her sex carefully. I ran my thumb over Mom's labia. It was incredibly wet from the grinding earlier. In fact, a thick sticky liquid had leaked from her pussy and gotten smeared all around the opening. Some had trailed down to the top of her thighs.

My face was so close to her that my nose picked up a particular smell. I guess it could be described as a salty honey sort of odor. I had always wondered what a pussy smelled like. Now I got my answer.

I took a big whiff of the smell. When I exhaled, the air passed over Mom's labia and I saw her body quiver. I ran my thumb down spreading her labia and poking the opening of her vagina. I ran my hand back up the trajectory ending with my thumb on top of her bud. Her clit looked like the bud of a flower. I touched around the bud. Mom's quivers were staring to get out of control. It looked like she needed urgent release.

Quickly, I flipped to lay on my back, dangling my head a bit over the edge of the mattress. Then I stretched both my hand around Mom's hips and palmed her ass. Grabbing the plump flesh of her ass cheeks, I pulled her crotch down on my awaiting mouth.

Her knees bent from the force of my pull and her crotch lowered placing her bud right on my mouth. She bit down on her tongue to stop from screaming.

I puckered my mouth and sucked on her clit as a child would suck on candy. I could feel the trembling in her body from my palms which were fondling her ass. I created good sucking pressure in my mouth and pulled her clit down with my lips, stretching the skin. Again and again, I wound my lips around that tiny cute protrusion and sucked it into my mouth only to release a couple of seconds later.

"Ajju! Baby!" she started to moan loudly.

The way I was sucking, it was bound to happen. And her moans were only going to get louder. So I caressed upwards from her ass and ran my palms as high up on her back as possible. Then I pulled... making her bend at the waist. Her torso bent down upon mine.

Her mouth needed to be stuffed to stifle those moans and I had just the thing to stuff it with.

When her body was bent enough, I grabbed my hard cock and pointed it upwards searching for that damp opening that had been so familiar earlier in the car.

In a moment, Mom's mouth wrapped around my member and went down all the way till the tip of my cock felt the back of her throat. Then her mouth rose and quickly fell into a comfortable rhythm of sucking.

All the while, I never eased the pressure of my mouth on her clit. Now, I moved a bit more over the edge of the bed to get access to the opening of her vagina. When I found it, I inserted the tip of my tongue inside her. I reclaimed my hold on her ass and pulled down hard so that the tip of my tongue went as far inside her as possible.

"Mmmphh!" mom's stifled moans escaped along with sucking sounds of her saliva. Though it felt great to feel mom's mouth on my cock, she had already sucked my balls dry earlier in the car. So I knew I wasn't going to cum. So I focused on her pleasure.

The way my head was positioned between her legs, her puckered asshole was right above my nose. It looked really inviting.

'Another day' I thought to myself.

I then made my tongue stiff and rotated it around the opening her vagina. Going round and round, my tongue pleasure Mom's pussy. My palms felt the muscles on her ass flex.

I felt the onset of an immense orgasm. I promptly redoubled my efforts to get her off. My tongue lavished attention on her pussy. Her body trembled harder and harder with each lick of my tongue.

Then suddenly, her entire body convulsed in an earth shattering orgasm. Waves of intense trembles passed over her as the liquid that smelled of salty honey dripped on my face. It was like the spray from a deodorant. I stayed in position, giving her my tongue for as long as she wanted to prolong the orgasm.

And prolong, it did. It was a good 45 seconds when she fell to my side, completely spent by that thundering orgasm. Once she moved her crotch off my face, I saw light again and felt the breeze from the AC on my damp face. She had cum profusely all over my face.

I took in a lungful of air to make up for the limited air supply I'd endured for a while pleasuring Mom.

As I lay catching my breath, I realized that as great as it felt physically to get head from Mom, it felt even greater in my heart to give tongue.

I adjusted myself on the bed to place my head on a pillow. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool air... and just like that the sleep which had evaded me earlier hit me like a mothefucker.

When I awoke, my head was groggy from the deep sleep. I sat up on the bed to find Mom was gone. I looked at the window. It was totally dark outside. I sat there a while to regain my bearing.

When I picked up my phone from the bedside table, it showed time as 7.30 PM. I saw a message notification. I opened whatsapp.

Mom had texted.

"Dad wanted to go sightseeing. You looked so peacefully asleep that I persuaded him not to wake you. Have dinner from the restaurant if you're hungry."

After that there were a series of deleted texts, followed by two final texts which were rather long. I read it.

"My Baby. I love you... so much that it's suffocating at times that I have to keep away from you in front of your father. It is so hard to pretend to be just your mother when all I want to do is run into your arms and kiss you. These last few days, I have been in agony. The more of me I gave to you, the more I felt guilty about dad. I felt like I was being torn into two. But... today you called me your woman. It wasn't something I expected to hear, but the moment you said it... everything was clear again. Yes, I am your woman! And you my man! You opened to heart to me today and it has made me whole."

"For the eyes of society, I must continue playing the part of your dad's wife. You have to understand that. I know it is going to be difficult for you to see that, but we have no choice at least for now. But know this... my heart is completely and irrevocable yours now. So is my body. I promise you. I won't let dad have me, no matter how angry or frustrated that makes him. Let him believe that I'm not interested in sex anymore. I don't care. I don't care if he goes to another woman to fulfil his needs.

I'm yours now!"

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Though I had bared my heart to her, I did not expect it to be reciprocated to soon. I was willing to keep offering myself unconditionally to her and keep poking at the walls of her heart for as long as it took for her to come around.

But now, she was mine! She had promised that she would be mine and only mine. I couldn't have asked for anything more at this point.

I dressed up and went down to the restaurant. I ate alone but never felt lonely for I read and reread Mom's texts a hundred times and it made my heart swoon every time.

I came back up to my room. I willed myself to go back to sleep, for I was afraid that if I was awake when Mom and dad returned, I might go to her recklessly ignoring the risks.

Before closing my eyes, I wrote Mom a reply.

"Mom... you have made me the happiest man on this planet today. There is so much I want to tell you... but not like this. Not through a text. Tomorrow, we have the entire day to ourselves. So I'm going to sleep coz I want tomorrow to start as soon as possible.

I love you Mom"

I slept poorly in the night. Erotic dreams featuring entangled limbs and naked bodies kept invading my mind and often got so intense that it woke me up.

Finally, at about 5.45 AM I gave up going back to sleep and got out of bed. Dad's conference was to start at 9.30 AM. I had a lot of time to kill. I decided to take a shower and get ready.

By 7, I was ready, having finished the morning ablutions. Mom and Dad were probable awake too in the other room. I thought about my next step. I could wait in my room till dad left for the conference. Then Mom and I would have absolute privacy and the option of two hotel rooms to do whatever we wanted. The temptation was too much to follow this course of action.