Under Mom's Bed: Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But on the other hand, I knew that if I gave in to this temptation, Mom and I would end up spending all day indoors. It wasn't a terrible idea at all, spending the day in bed with Mom but it wouldn't be extraordinary. I wanted our first time to be memorable, and Gokarna and its beaches held the prospect of that.

I made up my mind and packed a small back pack with the essentials. I then went down to the lobby. I texted Mom to inform her.

"I'll wait at the restaurant. Come down after dad leaves... and dress light."

I then walked around the neighborhood asking around for bike rental shops. It took some time, but I found one and rented a Yamaha FZ for a day. It was around 9 AM, when I parked the bike at the hotel. I went into restaurant and waited.

5 minutes later, Mom and Dad walked into the restaurant. As they walked towards where I was sitting, I looked at Mom. She was wearing a yellow kurti and blue jean. The jean was a surprise. I didn't know she owned one. But it looked amazing. The yellow kurti had slits at the sides that went almost up to her hips. Though the kurti was bright colored, the material was thin and if one looked hard enough, the slight outline of her bra was somewhat visible.

"Did you wake up early?" Dad asked as he reached beside the table I was sitting at. Mom slid past him and sat down on a chair opposite me.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay... well then, I've got to get going." Dad said.

He then pulled out a few thousand rupee notes from his purse and gave it to mom before leaving us there.

A slightly awkward silence began as he left us alone. The last time I saw Mom, she had placed her bare pussy on my face hanging over the edge of the bed and let me suck her off. She had cum all over my face, leaving it smelling of her salty honey juices. And her mouth had been going up and down on my hard dick as we pleasured each other in the sixty-nine.

Now we were seated opposite each other in the restaurant, unsure of how to begin a conversation. Thankfully, she initiated.

"Hope I'm dressed light enough" she said, and smiled. A shy smile that evolved into a radiant one as I smiled back.

"This will do," I replied, "for now."

Before she could ask what I meant, I called for the waiter to take our order.

As the waiter left after taking our breakfast order, I explained my plan to her. Though she was apprehensive, she didn't let it show much. She relegated them to the back of her mind for the benefit of my happiness.

Soon, we were off on the road headed for Belekan beach in Gokarna. I rode the Yamaha FZ at a fast yet controlled pace. As I pulled out of our hotel, Mom sat behind me leaving a gap between our bodies... but as we put some miles between us and Murudeshwar, the gap narrowed and before long Mom's breasts were pressed against my back and her arms were around me as we zipped past the slower vehicles on the highway. The roads were not that great and there were many occasions were gutters caused me to brake and Mom to press up harder against me. I disregarded the discomfort of the rising temperature as the pleasure of my woman's body against me was greater.

We made only two stops... first one to have some tea and the second one coz Mom had to pee. The second stop was at a highway hotel close to Gokarna. I was just walking around while Mom used the bathroom when I spotted a boutique beside the hotel. The owner was just opening the shop for the day and as the shutters opened to reveal the showpieces inside, what caught my attention immediately was the display of bikinis on the mannequins.

One caught my eye in particular. A white mannequin had on a pretty revealing golden bikini. Before I could second guess myself, I dashed to the shop.

"How much for that one?" I asked the surprised shop owner, pointing at the golden bikini display.

"Uhh... Rs. 3000."she said.

It was expensive. I'd be almost depleting the pocket money I had in my wallet.

'Fuck it... I need to see it on Mom' I thought and handed over the money to the shop keeper.

"Put it in here" I said, offering my open bag as she pulled the outfit off the mannequin.

I only just made it back to the bike in time. I don't know what Mom would've said if I suggested buying the bikini to her. She'd be opposed to it for sure. But now the bikini was already bought, and I had a whole day to convince her to wear it.

It took us around 1.5 hours total to reach the destination. Sandy grove beach resort did not have many positive reviews on google. The infrastructure was terrible. The resort had a few thatched cottages, few okayish bathrooms and a small restaurant. When I saw its pictures on the hotel booking website, I instantly realized the location would be the perfect place for privacy. Lack of good reviews meant that there wouldn't be many people here.

While Mom waited near the bike, I went to the reception. A man was sleeping on a bench beside the reception. He woke up groggily as I cleared my throat loudly.

Without waiting for me to speak, mechanically he pushed a register towards me and recited the charges. He didn't even check what I wrote in the register... just took the money, gave me a key and went back to his bench. The key was numbered '7'. I didn't have much trouble locating cottage number seven. I fetched Mom and opened the door to the tiny cottage.

It was as minimalist as it could get. Just a small square room, with a bed to one side. A fan sat atop an old wooden table nearby and there was one chair.

I turned to look at Mom. She was clearly not impressed with the situation.

"It's just to keep our stuff while we go to the beach." I offered sheepishly. She didn't reply.

"Okay... I'm going to get changed then." I said to change the topic. I removed my t shirt and pants and stood in just my boxers.

It was the moment of truth now. I spoke to Mom.

"Mom... I know you said you wouldn't be comfortable wearing a bikini. I don't know if your decision has changed or not. I'm hoping it has... and so I bought something for you. It's in the bag," I pointed at my small backpack.

"I would absolutely love it if you'd wear it for me," I continued, "but I'll understand if you don't want to"

I looked at Mom. Her expression was ambiguous. I felt that I should probably not push the bikini idea further. I didn't want her to be upset or uncomfortable during our little escapade.

"I'll wait outside." I said and moved out. I looked at the beautiful scenery ahead of me as I waited.

As inadequate as the resort was, the beach located a couple of kilometers away from it was amazing. A path to the beach began at the resort. The narrow path ran along a beautiful green lagoon. A mangrove forest ran along the other side. Huge trees offered generous shadow on the path.

I turned as I heard movement behind me. Mom still had on her yellow kurti and I could feel my heart drop. But then I looked down and did not see the blue jean. An involuntary sigh left my mouth as I realized with joy that she had taken off the jean. It told me that at least she was open to playing in the water with me.

The slits of the kurti showed off Mom's shapely legs at the sides. It took some effort to tear my eyes off her exposed thighs. I felt a stirring in my boxer shorts.

Mom shifted nervously on her feet looking around her.

"Uhh... okay. Let's go." I said, not wanting to give mom time to change her mind. I took only my phone with me as I locked the cottage door.

I held Mom's hands as we started walking. We could hear the noise of waves crashing against rocks nearby. A gentle breeze caressed Mom's hair. It was so relaxing being in the nature.

For a few minutes, Mom was a bit shifty, glancing here and there to make sure we were alone. But as we walked further she visibly relaxed... mostly because we really seemed to be the only people there. Slowly she started to enjoy herself. Her hand that I'd held started to swing freely. She leaned her head back to let the wind blow her hair freely.

But it was not just her hair that the wind blew. The hem of the yellow kurta too was getting blown around and it offered me enticing views of her milky thighs.

I had already seen Mom naked quite a few times but there was something much more exciting about getting to see her body in the broad daylight amidst such a beautiful scenery. I guess it has something to do with the confidence a woman exudes in being undressed in the outdoor with you... and I could literally feel Mom's confidence rise. Her body language revealed that she was now at ease and enjoying herself.

A couple of minutes later, I saw that the path ahead was turning right onto a narrow bridge over the lagoon. AT the other end of the bridge, the mangrove forest parted to offer a pathway to the white sandy beach. It was picture perfect. Mom had seen it too and it had the same awe-inspiring effect on her. The location looked right out of a Bollywood movie song sequence. I wanted to preserve it.

"Amazing," I said, "Mom... I've got to take a picture of you on the bridge."

I was really excited that I hurried off.

"Come Mom!" I said dashing to the bridge.

I was on the bridge in a few seconds. Standing in the middle of the bridge and looking at the view of the beach through the gap offered by the mangrove, I extended my hands trying to embrace the breeze that was caressing me.

"This is awesome!" I exclaimed and turned to see the best surprise of my life.

Mom was standing at the start of the bridge, the yellow kurti removed and dangling from her left hand, striking a pose wearing just the golden bikini. With her right leg placed a little in front of the left leg, her hips cocked slightly and her right palm resting on her hip, it was a pose that could give a statue a boner. It sure gave me one.

The bikini top barely covered Mom's breasts. They spilled out of the cloth at the cleavage and at the sides. The bottoms weren't any different. Except for the crotch area, the bikini bottom was string-thin elsewhere. Her hips bulged outwards from her waist and then narrowed slightly towards her ample thighs.

It was like the lewdest porn photoshoot had been tempered by the aesthetics of fashion photography.

"I thought you were going to take a picture." Mom said as I stood frozen at the sight.

Her words brought me out of the surprise induced reverie and I took out my phone. I snapped pictures furiously.

"Did I make my man happy?" Mom asked. Her voice was so sultry, that my boner was straining against the boxer shorts.

I could only nod in agreement.

'My Man!' She had called me that. It made my heart flutter.

"Did you get enough pictures?" she asked.

"Yes" I said in a breathy voice.

"Why don't we go and check out the beach then?" she suggested. She came forward and grabbing my arm, led me to the beach.

Clear blue water as far as the horizon... it was a sight of unbelievable beauty. Curiously, there was not a soul around. But we could hear sounds of music from afar.

We walked a bit on the beach. That was when our eyes caught a shack at the far end of the beach. It was so far away that we couldn't make out its name from the signboard. But the music that reached us from the shack's speakers told us that there were people there.

This beach probably had another entry point near that shack. This was welcome news to me. Nobody was going to come walking all this way from there. We had privacy. This was exactly what I'd dreamed of.

I grabbed Mom's hands and started running towards the water, pulling her along. She dropped the yellow kurti on the sand and I dropped my mobile too.

Water splashed at our feet as we ran into the mild waves. I kept going forward, and Mom came along with me. The waves made us drag our feet. Sand got in between our toes. We stopped only when water came up to our waist.

There I pulled Mom into my arms and embraced her hard.

"Oh Mom... this is so beautiful. Just you and me, in this amazing place. This is exactly how I dreamed it would be!" I said.

"Oh Baby... I love this!" Mom spoke, "being in your arm feels lovely."

Protrusions of Mom's hard nipples on the bikini top were jabbing at my chest and my hard cock was stabbing at her bikini covered crotch.

She looked up at me with those warm pools of black in her iris and I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her up by the waist and locked my lips with hers. The sun beaming down on us, the wind grazing out hair, the water splashing at our bodies... everything faded one by one as I kissed my Mom with all the passion that had welled up inside me these past few days. Only the softness of her lips on mine remained.

We kissed like all we had was only this moment to let each other know how our hearts felt. In this moment, we did not have to pretend or hold ourselves back. We gave it our all.

My lips mashed against Mom's and my tongue slipped in through the gap between her lips. It found its counterpart in Mom's mouth and they dueled with each other, tasting each other's saliva.

I lowered my hands down her back and took possession of her ass. I squeezed the meaty mounds as our mouths hungrily explored each other.

I pulled her towards me to give her a proper feel of the hardness of my cock.

"Mmm" she moaned in my mouth. She moaned every time I pressed my hard cock into her bikini covered crotch.

I would've kissed her for eternity if I could, but we had to break for air. We walked back towards the beach. I was about to lie down near where we'd left our things but Mom spotted something and kept walking. I followed her.

Over Mom's shoulder, I saw that there was a hammock tied between mangroves a little distance away. There was calf-high water beneath the hammock, from the lagoon.

By the time I reached, Mom had spread the hammock and lay on it. Her feet dangled off the edge. I moved towards it, planning to lay beside her but she stretched out her feet and placed it on my abdomen.

"Don't... it will break!" Mom warned. She was right. It probably couldn't hold the weight of the two of us.

I held her feet and stood before her. I rubbed her feet on my abdomen. The underside of her feet were so soft, it felt like smooth marble. She smiled up at me as I did that.

Slowly, I rubbed her feet down from my abdomen and towards my hard cock. I enveloped my boxer covered cock with her feet on either side and rubbed.

"See what you do to me?" I said.

I witnessed lust well up in Mom's eyes as I kept rubbing her feet on my cock.

"Oh" she moaned.

"Oh Ajju, it's so hard sweety" she moaned again. That was inspiration enough for me and I dropped my boxer shorts down. The cloth fell in the water and I stood bare ass.

I resumed rubbing Mom's feet on the naked skin of my cock. Her moaning grew urgent as she felt the heat from my cock.

The hardness of my cock seemed to have made her really horny, for she put her hand between her legs and started rubbing. I parted her legs to my sides and stepped forward.

I pulled her hand off her crotch. She wasn't going to need her hands. I had what she really needed. It was time to return to my birthplace.

I grabbed her bikini bottom at the crotch and pulled it aside to expose Mom's vagina. Seeing it up close to my face last night, I couldn't really believe that 20 years ago I came out of it. But what I knew without doubt was that I wanted to get back inside it.

"Oh baby baby," she cried, "Ajju my baby boy"

I lined up my hard cock and thrusted. It pierced the folds on her labia and impaled her maternal pussy. I thrusted in as far as I could go... till the sides of my lower abdomen pressed up against the underside of her thighs.

As I pulled out partially, I realized that the hammock was going to be tricky to control. I thrusted my hips a few more times and saw that it was difficult to synchronize the swinging hammock with the thrust of my hips.

I stopped thrusting my hips and grabbed mom's thighs. I figured why put in additional effort when I could just use the swinging movement of the hammock to use.

I began pulling and pushing with my hold on her thighs. It caused the hammock to swing to and fro, aiding the movement of my cock in and out of Mom's pussy. Within a few seconds, I fell into a comfortable rhythm.

"Oh God Oh God Oh God" Mom moaned repeatedly as my cock dipped into her sacred orifice. The flabby bits on her tummy and bikini covered breasts rippled from the impact of the underside of her thighs slapping on my abdomen.

"Say my name" I commanded as I reached with my right hand towards her bikini top.

"Ajju... baby... uh uh ohhh" she moaned.

I grabbed the string of the bikini top at the cleavage and pulled. All this while I kept the fucking rhythm using my left hand.

As I pulled on the bikini with my right hand the fabric stretched taut and the cups of the top slid away from Mom's boobs. It stretched more as I pulled harder and then finally gave way as the knots at back came undone. I pulled it off her body and threw it on the sand behind me.

Then I grabbed her bare right tit and squeezed.

"Oh my!" she screamed like an electric shock had coursed through her.

Mom's nipples were hard like little oblong pebbles. I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. When I rolled her hard nipple between my finger, Mom writhed and moaned even louder. I then pulled her nipple up, causing the skin of her boob to stretch upwards. It stretched only a little for Mom's tits were still perky and full. My fingers alternated between the left and right tit, squeezing them... pinching and pulling her pink nipples.

Many a time Mom turned her head suddenly to one side and the other, over whelmed with the sensations coursing through her body. But her eyes were closed.

"Look at me Mom" I told her.

"Look at your son." I repeated.

Mom's eyes slowly blinked open and tiny teardrops of joy trailed down. She looked me straight in the eyes.

"Tell me what you want me to do... talk to me" I said.

"Oh my sweet baby," she moaned and whispered, "keep doing what you're doing... It feels so good."

"Yeah?" I replied, wanting to keep the talk going.

"Do you like my cock inside you Mom?"

"Oh baby please... I can't!"

"You can't what?" I pressed.

"I can't admit it... it feels so dirty!" she said.

"No... you have to say it. Does it feel good to have your son's cock inside you?" I asked again.

"Oh God Oh God" she continued moaning, "Yes! Yes! It does... I haven't felt this way in such a long time."

"Your cock is stretching my pussy son... my darling baby's cock is so big... it's stretching me out!" she confessed.

My 7-inch cock was ploughing her pussy so hard. Mom's pussy was flowing with juices. It was naturally lubed up so much that my cock was sliding in and out like a well-oiled piston in an engine.

When her thighs slapped on my abdomen, I was so far inside that the tip of my cock could feel the place where I'd spent 9 months... her womb.

When I realized that, in that moment, I knew one thing with absolute certainty. I was going to give Mom what she wanted. I was going to give her a child.

Having made up my mind, I started fucking her harder and faster.

"Mom... I can feel your womb at the tip of my cock!" I said.

"Oh God... what are you doing to my body!" Mom moaned and writhed.

"You're going to get what you wanted Mom"

"What baby?" She moaned.

"Just that Mom... a baby! And I'm going to give it to you, not Dad!" I announced with such conviction that Mom's tummy quivered in response. I felt her pussy clench on my cock and started pulsing... quivering.

"Tell me you want that," I spoke, "Tell me you want your son's sperm... tell me you want me to cum inside you."

"Oh baby Yes! Please.... Do it... cum inside me" she moaned, "put a baby in your Mom!"

"Yes Mom... I'm going to... but once I do that, this is mine and mine only" I said cupping the top of her pussy mound.