Under Mom's Bed: Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once I give you my seed, I get exclusive and inalienable right to your pussy... you understand?"

"Yes son! My pussy belongs to you now... I'm your woman" Mom replied.

"Then here it is... take my cum woman!" I screamed along with the last few thrusts.

And then my cum exploded into Mom's pussy... my sperms swimming around searching for an egg to fertilize. I grunted with each shot of cum and then swayed unsteadily from the impact of that powerful surge of sensation.

Mom had responded my trusting up to take my cock as deep inside as possible and her body had trembled as the first shot of cum spewed inside her. Her orgasm was way more powerful than mine.

"Oh my fucking God... fill me up son... fill my fucking pussy up with your semen!" she had screamed.

My cock remained impaled in Mom while we both caught our breath and rode down the wave of orgasm. Then I pulled out of her, leaving a trail of milky white semen trailing down from her opening.

As I stepped back, Mom raised her legs up high and held it there. I was confused at first but then I remembered the scenes from many movies where women did this to increase the chances of pregnancy.

I left her in peace and walked away... towards the sea. In the nude, I went into the water and let it wash away the remnants of the mind-blowing sex off my crotch.

It was an amazing feeling. All through the day I felt euphoric... as if I had conquered something momentous. The glow enveloped us as we walked back to the resort an hour later. It was there when we ate our lunch from the resort's restaurant. It was still there when we rode back to Murudeshwar.

We reached back early and fucked again in the privacy of the hotel room. The euphoria was still alive when we took a shower together afterwards. It remained even when we welcomed dad when he was back from his conference.

I hoped and prayed that it would stay alive for the remainder of my life.

EPILOGUE

5 years later...

I held his tiny hands as we walked into the principal's office.

"Aww! Your son is so cute!" the principal swooned as Abhi tried to scale up one of the high chair opposite hers.

"Oh No... he's my brother" I said. It pained me to hold back the truth... but there was no other way.

"Oh," she replied, embarrassed "And your dad?"

"He had a stroke a few years back. It caused paralysis." I replied.

I didn't offer any more explanation. Instead of waiting for her sympathy, I focused on filling up Abhi's admission form. In the 'father's name' column, I grudgingly wrote in 'Ram'.

I had mixed feelings about him. I do love him. He is my dad. But his paralysis came as a blessing for Mom and I. We were able to live a semi-normal life as a couple now. Dad slept in his own bed and Mom slept with me.

We both felt guilty about it... about feeling happy on his misfortune. But life had turned out this way and we couldn't help but feel happy on now having the freedom to be with each other at least inside the house.

Focusing on the admission form, I filled in 'Shanu' in the mother's name column and 'Arjun' in the 'local guardian' column. I filed out other details in the form and handed it to Principal Madam. She went through it for a few seconds.

'Ha!' she chuckled lightly.

"Is something wrong Madam?" I asked.

"No, nothing's wrong." She offered, and added, "it's just, being a Hindu mythology fan... something just struck me."

"What?"

"Well... in the Mahabharat, Abhimanyu or Abhi," she nodded at my 'brother', "is the son of Arjun... and here you, Mr. Arjun are Abhi's brother."

She chuckled again.

"Oh, I didn't realize that" I said pretending genuine surprise at having been given this new knowledge.

It was difficult to hold my laugh inside. I had to admit... Mom was crafty.

This was her secret way of acknowledging Abhi's real parentage.

THE END

End Note: Thanks for reading. If you liked it, drop me a word in the feedback section.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
firefox2020firefox2020about 2 months ago

Do continue this series, with scenes around the house of them consummating love in more profound and innovative ways, in the same manner this story has been presented.

Loved every depicted trysts and situations. Do post more stories, loved your work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to read more .. do care to expand the froliks of shanu and Ajju after the murudeshwer holiday ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

consummation of their love seemed very rushed. Instead of having their first love-making session on a hammock, it should be on the sandy beach where the waves are touching their bodies, also some pouring down of rain would have added some intensity.

I understand your focus on the hammock was for the intense thrusting due to the swinging of the hammock but it was their first time, so intense thrusting should have been purely from her son.

Excellent writing by the way. kudos.

P.S. I had another ending in my mind: As your writing style is very expressive in regards to characters' conversations (the dialogues), instead of a vacation it should have been a Suhagraat/First night, that would be such an amazing ending for such an amazing build-up. My version would be, when Ram the dad was suggesting the vacation, Shanu should have remained confused and silent about what to say, how to avoid the vacation plan as she wanted to stay with ajju, and as usual ajju comes up with critical thinking and realizes if shannu stays silent, misses this window of opportunity to say "no" then they will miss the auspicious moment of privacy at home to consummate their love. Hence, Ajju touches shannu's feet with his toes and brings her back from the trance state of confusion, which makes her give a quick response in a stern voice " I am always busy taking care of you, ajju, and this house without any sort of breaks hence I could use your business trip as a chance to give myself two days of rest within this house as there will be less work on me due to your absence". For this Ram replies " yes Shannu u are absolutely right, you should take rest, you never take rest" (or something). After this response, Shannu and ajju are filled with joy. As ajju gets turned on by the change of situation, he passionately rubs his toes upwards to shannu's smooth calves, then to the side of her knees then to her thunderous inner thighs.... but suddenly he feels a stoppage, that stoppage is shannu's right hand under the table, holding ajju's toes and not letting him go any further as his father is sitting right next to them, then ajju pleads his mom with his toes pressing against her gorgeous inner thighs and with loving eyes to let him in, for which shannu returns him a slightly naughty smile, eyes filled with heavily controlled lust (while his dad is talking about his business trip and having food) and holds his toes stiffly, spreads her thighs, slowly brings his toes towards her glory hole, using his toes, moves her panty slightly sideways and finally places his toes right on her beautiful nub and closes her thighs very tightly and brings her right hand back to the table. Ajju then starts making love to her labia lips and her clit with his toes and shannu is struggling to keep up with the conversation that she is having with her husband.

(Then all the scenes that you wrote until the father leaves the house for a work trip are absolutely fine) (once the father leaves u can insert an amazing secret marriage, I have a lot of ideas as to how the secret marriage would have taken place, but right now I am unable to write because I am typing this from my office, also, I am not a writer )(and after the marriage takes place, you could have written an amazing, erotic first-night scene, in between those scenes you could have mentioned a moment: after fore playing for 15 mins or so, shannu is in missionary position, with both her palms on the back of ajju's neck, with her eyes rolled up in heat, with her thighs wide open, passionately lifting her hips to receive ajju's manhood, lustfully waiting for ajju to get in so she could lock him by wrapping her womanly legs around his back, but ajju places the tip of his manhood on shannu's labia lips, at the entrance, while biting her left lower neck with lusty kisses- he raises a question to shannu " I am about to enter the place from where I came and I will be completing the circle, right now do u want me to enter you as your newly wed secret husband or as your son?" for which shannu responds with an uncontrollable lusty voice........................."ahhhhh mom" ajju says "what", shannu animalistically grabs his shoulder with her beautiful nails pinning into his skin and replies "MOM, AS A MOM AJJU, AS A MOM,,,,,,,,,, SON GET INSIDE AND RAVAGE ME,,,,,,MOM IS ALL YOURS" after hearing this heated response ajju pile drives into shannu like a thunder and with the first thrust shannu screams on top of her lungs "BETA/MY LOVING SON" and they slam their hips like there is no tomor.)

(And rest of the story could be them passionately making love, how they behave once the father comes back, and how they manage the pregnancy news to the father and to the world, while she is pregnant- there is a scene where shannu is worried that ajju will not get sex from her for next few months, then ajju reminds her that there is still something in her body that is virgin, to which no one has had access before... that is her ass, then shannu is again at the peak of her lust, ajju guides shannu for annal sex, then you could have showcased the closing scene of this entire story with shannu pinning the pillow with her nails with her face slammed to the pillow, with deep womanly orgasmic moans while climaxing to an amazing anal sex, then you could have added the epilogue that you have given in the story).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All in good but don't put mythological characters on this tips of stories...i this you understood what I mean to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good read, a well written "uplifting" story. Please do more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy If it's under the covers, then it's not over the line.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories