Under Mom's Bed: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to the washroom." Mom announced before standing up.

"Me too." I said and moved out. Dad remained seated. I remained close behind me as most of the audience slowly filed out of the hall.

"Mom?" I whispered into her ear.

"Mmm." She murmured.

"Are you wearing the same bra from earlier?" I whispered as we took steps one by one down to the exit. I was surprised by the boldness of my question. As was she. I could tell from the sudden quiver on her neck. She didn't respond.

"Are you?" I repeated.

"Take it off before you come back." I said when she didn't respond. As the crowd exited the hall, I couldn't catch up with her before she reached the women's washrooms. Somewhat disappointed at her lack of response, I went to the men's washroom to take a leak. A while later, I came back and took my seat.

"How's the movie?" dad asked me.

"Not that interesting." I said. Dad and I chatted for a bit till Mom returned and sat down between us. Dad then fished out his phone and started browsing. There were still a few minutes left in the intermission... but I couldn't wait.

I leaned close to Mom and whispered, "Did you do it?" My cock was already hard with anticipation but she stayed silent.

"Mom?" I nagged, a little louder. Spurred by my insistence, she turned toward dad.

"Could you get us some popcorn Ram?" she asked him. He was a little miffed at having been asked that when the intermission was almost over. Still, he got up and rushed out. Once he was out of reach, mom turned to me.

"Yes." She said. A smile adorned my face at her confession and my eyes instinctively trailed down from her face to her bosom. I stared hard at the side of her blouse with lust but Mom took it for doubt.

"Here!" she unzipped her sling bag and pulled it open. Inside, I saw I saw the black fabric of her bra. It felt amazing, my own mom taking off her bra for me. My cock lurched in my underwear. My excitement knew no bounds, but at the same time Mom's action had caused an insidious effect. I now faced a powerful urge to want to see her pink nipple.

"Mom... I want to see your nipple." I whispered. She was scandalized by my request. The light inside the hall was still on, but most of the audience had returned to their seats... except dad.

"Please Mom... show me!" I pleaded. Seconds ticked by as she considered my impossible request. Dad was still nowhere to be seen. Then the lights turned off and the movie resumed on the screen. In the dim light of the screen, I saw Mom pull aside her pallu and unhook her blouse. My eyes widened with each hook undone.

When all but the final hook was undone, I sensed Mom's body freeze. I followed her line of sight and saw dad just having entered the hall with a bucket of popcorn. He was still far and would have to climb all the way up to the back.

"Mom... please!" I urged her.

With only one hook holding her blouse together, she pulled the left half of the blouse aside, exposing her nipple. She kept an eye on dad while I admired the blue hue on her nipple caused by the flickering screen. When dad reached just a few steps below us, she quickly straightened her pallu over her bosom, hiding her exposed state.

Dad sat down panting, having run up the last flight of stairs. He handed Mom the popcorn and focused on the movie. Mom was stiff for a few seconds but relaxed when she was sure that dad was engrossed in the movie. She kept the popcorn bucket on the armrest between us and we started eating.

My interest having completely waned from the movie, I busied myself with the caramel popcorn. Mom took a few bites regularly while she tried to focus on the story line. This went on till the bucket was empty. I tried hard to will away my erection, but Mom's presence right beside me wasn't helping. Neither was the knowledge that her blouse was still almost undone under her pallu. My cock was really uncomfortable constrained in my pants. I tried to adjust my underwear a bit but it didn't help. I pulled my underwear again trying to loosen it but something caught my eye. Though mom was quick to look away, there was no denying that she had been looking at my crotch as I tried to adjust the tent I was pitching. I remained still for a while.

Minutes later, I tried again to pull my underwear and surely enough Mom glanced. It aroused me further causing more discomfort. To ease it, I gently pulled the zip of my pant down. The head of my hard cock stretched my underwear and it protruded through the opening of the zip. With my discomfort somewhat resolved, I looked at Mom. Her repeated leftward glances caused my cock to pulse.

A familiar reckless urge seized me and I gently inserted my finger inside the zip and pulled my underwear off my pulsing cock. The head of my hard cock peeped out through the open zip once it was freed from the constrain of the underwear. I heard a quick intake of breath from Mom. Thankfully, Dad was focused on the movie. I looked at Mom's face.

There was no pretence of mere glances now, she was ogling at my exposed cock through the corner of her eye. Her reaction added fuel to fire. I decided to take it further. I pulled out my tucked in shirt for safety... just in case dad looked this way.

It's not too risky, the popcorn bucket will block his view... I tried to convince myself.

Ensuring that dad was still engrossed in the movie, I leaned towards Mom. I extended my left hand and touched hers. Her arm stiffened. Slowly I exerted some force and tried to lift it, but she resisted. Even after two or three tries, mom still resisted.

"Please!" I whispered. When I tried again there was less resistance. Two more tries later, I managed to lift her hand off the arm rest and maneuver it down onto my lap. I held her hand on my right thigh for a few seconds. Dad was laughing along with the jokes in the movie. I then slowly moved mom's hand towards my crotch.

An electric shock like energy surged through me the moment her finger touched my cock. I am sure she felt my cock pulse. I pushed and guided her wrist further along and before long, her fingers enveloped the girth of my cock. The skin on my cock could feel the nervous perspiration on her palm as well as the coating of caramel on her fingers. I left my hold on her hand and let her touch me.

For the first few seconds, her palm remained still on my cock. Later, when dad's laughs to the movie's jokes got louder I felt a slight movement in her hands. If she jerked me, it would only have taken a couple of tugs for me to cream my pants... but her movements were different. It was more of an exploration. Looking straight ahead at the screen, she caressed every inch of my cock with a deliberate slowness... as if committing the shape of my cock to memory. My cock lurched when her finger touched its tip. A while later, she inserted her fingers inside the zip hole and caressed the thick base of my cock. Then she went further and tried to feel my balls but my tight underwear wouldn't let her.

I was enjoying every moment of her caresses but the movie was reaching its climax and mom reluctantly pulled her hand off my cock. I pushed my cock in and zipped up. I focused on the screen for the last ten minutes of the movie so my hard-on would subside. It was 11.30 PM when the movie ended. We hurried out of the hall and made our way to the parking. All the way home, while dad voiced his opinion on the movie but Mom and I were quiet.

Once we reached home, Dad headed straight up to his bedroom.

"I'll just finish the dishes and come up." Mom said and went to the kitchen. I rushed up to my room and changed into comfortable loose shorts. I checked on dad before heading down. He had gone to bed. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. I stood at the doorway and looked at mom. While enjoying the view of her curves, I felt my cock harden once again. I had had too much sexual stimulation all through the day and had blue balls.

Mom finished the dishes and turned around. Startled to see me, she remained at the kitchen counter and kept her eyes down. We remained silent for a while. The air was thick with tension. It was me who spoke first.

"Did you like touching me?" I asked as I moved closer. Mom shifted nervously.

"Did you?" I asked again when I was right in front of her.

"Mmm" came her reluctant yet honest reply. I wanted release and I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled my shorts down and exposed my engorged cock.

"Touch it." I said in a commanding tone. She shivered in nervousness but made no move.

"Touch my cock mom." I repeated. Slowly her right hand came forward and took hold of my cock.

"Do you like my cock Mom?" I asked and started moving my hips prompting her to jerk me. She got the message and started gently moving her hand back and forth pulling my foreskin along.

"Say it... say you like my cock Mom."

"Yes!" she said in a breathy voice, "It's beautiful. I like it... your cock!"

I was getting dizzy with desire. I grabbed her pallu and pulled it off her chest. I then grabbed her blouse and quickly undid all the hooks. I pulled the lapels aside and saw Mom's braless breasts. I fondled her breasts while she masturbated me. I leaned on her causing her to put more weight on the kitchen counter. The tip of my cock sticking out of her hand poked at her navel.

"Oh Mom! I love you... I love your breasts." I moaned quietly and moved my hips against her hand to speed up the process. Dad's sudden voice frightened us both.

"Shanu?" he called from upstairs, "Are you almost done?"

Mom tried to wriggle away from me but I held her in place.

"Uhh... Almost... just a couple more minutes." She replied. Seeing no way to escape from me, she gripped my cock firmer and jerked faster.

"Oh Mom!" I moaned breathily.

"Do you need help?" Dad asked.

I replied before mom, "No dad... I'm helping her. We're almost done."

I couldn't believe I was talking to the man while his wife was giving me a handjob. I humped her as she jerked. The tip of my cock poked repeatedly in her deep navel tickling my cock.

"Okay then... you guys finish up." Dad said.

We heard his footsteps go back into his bedroom. That unintended double entendre was the final push I needed, I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Finish me Mom... make me cum!" I whispered in her ear as I fucked her hand and navel. It seemed Mom too was at a precipice for she started speaking freely.

"Oh Ajju! Yes son... cum for mom... Yes... give it to me... son give it to me, give mom your cum." Mom whispered in my ear.

I almost blacked out with pleasure. My knees went weak as cum surged up from my balls and shot out towards her creamy navel. Mom held me as my body convulsed multiple times shooting cum. It took ten seconds for my body to relax. By the time I had painted mom's navel milky white with semen. Both of us remained in that hug like pose for a while, panting. When I found my footing and stepped back, she quickly wiped her navel with her saree and then got dressed.

"We'll talk tomorrow." She said before walking away from me.

"Will you wake me up tomorrow?" I asked, but she disappeared without answering. I heard her footsteps climb the stairs and enter her bedroom.

Before long, I went up to my own room. While my mind fell into the spiral of sleep, the last thought in my mind was, 'Would she take a bath... or would she go to sleep with traces of my cum still on her... while dad slept beside her?'

To be continued.

12