Under my MIL's Dress Pt. 02

Story Info
Going further to put my MIL under my control.
1.2k words
4.51
14.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

Back in the living room, in the heat of lively conversations, I took great pleasure in observing a certain discomfort in my mother-in-law.

Instinctively, she crossed her arms more often in an attempt to hide her breasts, her discomfort was such a thing, it was delightful to me. Of course, her nipples pointed less than they did when I was fondling her nipples, but the fact remained that; when she made certain movements and her dress pressed a little more tightly against her chest, the tips of her breasts were clearly visible under the fabric...

No one made the slightest allusion, but I think everyone had noticed; I even seemed to see the gaze of the guest couple - particularly the man - staring insistently at Marie-Christelle...

Back in the kitchen to prepare the starter of the meal, once the door had closed, Marie-Christelle no longer seemed angry but amused...

"You, you know..." she smiled at me, like a rebellious teenager...

"Yes?" I replied, putting on my best smile...

"I felt like I was naked... I hope it wasn't too obvious?" she asked...

Of course, I didn't want to reassure her too much...

"Listen, for one thing, your dress looks better when you can't see any underwear marks," I said...

"And, two, I enjoyed the sight of your hard little nipples, and I don't think I'm the only one"...

Her smile narrowed a little, but she said nothing more.

Marie-Christelle set about baking and other preparations for what was to come.

She turned towards the work surface, while I crouched behind her again...

"What an ass!" I exclaimed, caressing her buttocks...

"If you only knew how many times I've jerked off thinking about it..." I added...

Marie Christelle gave a tense little laugh, not really knowing what else to say.

I began to stroke her legs... My fingers grazed her calves, enjoying the touch of nylon... I moved up to the hollows of her knees with tender, almost touching gestures...

"You look great in stockings, you know that? You're very sexy..." I added...

Thank you," she said... "It's nice to be caressed..." she complimented me...

Emboldened and delighted by this remark, I reached under her dress to caress her thighs... I was delighted to discover that she was wearing self-fastening stockings that reached halfway up her thighs. I found this very exciting, and my hands ventured to her ass...where the material of her panties - a kind of old cotton - discouraged me. I really had to take care of her lingerie.

I placed my left hand on her firm left buttock and - while caressing her thighs higher and higher - placed my right hand cupped over her pussy.

I felt my mother-in-law flinch and she let out a little "ho" of surprise; surely not expecting such audacity.

I could feel a little tuft of hair through the fabric, and her crotch was burning... Gently, very slowly, I moved my whole palm up and down, a few centimetres, in a rubbing motion.

Marie-Christelle's breathing quickened a little and I thought I heard a sort of low moan of pleasure, but she didn't protest...

With deliberate slowness to build up her excitement, I moved my hand down (after a few more movements), until my index finger was resting on her labia majora, through the fabric. Her panties were slightly damp. She was desperately trying to continue preparing the meal, but I could feel her concentration being diluted by the sensations coming from her pussy... Through the fabric, I located her clitoris... Imperceptibly, almost without touching it, I moved the tip of my index finger up and down, right and left; and I felt Marie-Christelle's thighs begin to tremble under the effect I was having on her...

Suddenly, I slipped my finger under her panties. I repositioned it on her clitoris, which was now fully erect. I could feel her moist pussy with joy as my finger slowly caressed my mother-in-law's little pleasure button...

She wasn't moving, she was trembling slightly, letting out a little shaky moan here and there... I don't think we'd touched her there in a long time, and I don't think she'd masturbated in ages....

She was rediscovering a pleasure that I was communicating to her very slowly, almost sadistically, without being able to react...

I suddenly abandoned her clitoris and returned to caressing the tops of her thighs, still without violence even if I wanted to be more brutal...

Then, without leaving the underside of her dress, I put my hands together and held my two index fingers against each other...

Then, slowly, I pulled her panties apart and pushed my outstretched fingers into her soggy pussy...

The "haaaa" she let out at that moment, while clutching the worktop, was terribly exciting...

And as she tasted the pleasure of my fingers digging into her intimacy, she gave herself over completely, even putting her knife down on the worktop without realizing it.

I moved back and forth between her thighs, accompanied by her loud moans, then withdrew my fingers with a pleasant sucking sound... They were glistening with cyprin...

I straightened up behind her and waited a while, without touching her... I enjoyed her jerky breathing, her confusion, as a good sadist I'd obviously turned her on so as not to give her anything afterwards... at least, not right away.

I placed my left index finger under her nose, then over her lips... She wanted to turn her head away, but I pushed it into her mouth, and she grimaced...

I sucked my other index finger voluptuously... Then I held her in my arms with real tenderness...

"Was it good? Your cyprin is delicious, you know..." I said in a suave voice...

Marie-Christelle tried to catch her breath, sweating slightly...

She implored in a weak voice: "Touch me again" she breathed...

But I replied with wicked glee: "But, Marie-Christelle, our guests are getting impatient... come on, I'll help you give it a boost... But first, I've got this to do..." and, putting my money where my mouth was, I lowered myself behind her again, dipped my hands under her dress again to catch the elastic edge of her panties, and worked to pull them off...

She didn't react at first, then suddenly seemed to snap out of her trance: "No!" she snapped. "Not that. Besides, I'm..." she hesitated before adding, "I'm dripping"... she tried to put her hand on the panties to prevent me from continuing to pull them down her legs, but I yanked. The panties ended up on her pumps and, gently, I put my hand on her left ankle and said to her in a tone without reply: "Come on, let's lift.

She sighed, then complied. Once my right foot had been lifted and rested, I stood behind her again...

"How I'm going to love knowing you've got your knickers off" I said...

"Careful not to uncross your legs too much or lean over there, eh?"

Then, in a softer tone: "Listen, after dinner I'll put them back on, okay? I promise, even if it's an ugly pair of panties, and I'm going to buy you some more!"...

I then brought the panties up to my nose and took a deep breath, under her surprised gaze...

"Mmmh it smells good your pussy you know? If you're good, I'll be nice to her"...

We spent the next few minutes finishing the preparations, then served the guests...

(End of Part 2)

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers