Under my MIL's Dress Pt. 03

Story Info
I expose my MIL more & more during the diner.
1.8k words
4.56
12k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

The meal went off without a hitch. Of course, Marie-Christelle was a little stressed at first, especially as she was serving her guests, with me snooping around, watching her.

And I often saw her clasping her hands against her thighs in an unconscious gesture, for fear, I thought, that her dress would lift and reveal her succulent little ass to everyone.

When she sat down, she would quickly cross her legs and place her hands on her thighs once more...

And then, with the joyful mood of the moment the good wine, I saw her relax a little.

I enjoyed knowing she was naked under her dress, and was delighted to have been able to condition her as I wished up to now.

At one point, as she listened to her friend talking to her, she turned her head towards me from across the table and - while gracing me with a magnificent "playful" smile full of youthful mischief - she gave me a thumbs-up sign, indicating that "all was well"...

As I returned her smile with a discreet wink, I promised myself to ask her later about the meaning of her gesture...

Did she naively want to "reassure" me that she could manage, even without her panties on (while I, like a good bastard, revelled in her potential embarrassment), or did she want to tell me that she loved being naked under her dress? Inwardly, I smiled evilly... and imagined one day confiscating all her lingerie for a week, and forcing her to move and go to work like that...

But I had to stay focused. As the meal slowly drew to a close, we set about clearing away the guests and taking everything back to the kitchen, while making sure that the guests were well supplied with wine and conversation, so as not to interfere with what was to come.

Back in the kitchen, with the door closed, Marie-Christelle set about putting the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher... As she did so, she bent over... her skirt rose critically, and I obviously took the opportunity to grab her ass...

"You're very lucky there are people around tonight, you know..." I attacked...

"Because now, if it were up to me, I'd raise your skirt a bit more and..."...

Marie-Christelle gave a charming little laugh, turned and faced me...

"Ah, but no, eh?" she said playfully... "You've enjoyed way too much already... Besides, you promised to give me back my panties" she simpered...

"You owe it to yourself to keep your promises" she finished, delighted once again to have the last word and thus regain control of the situation.

Or so she thought...

"It's true," I said, deceptively good-natured...

"You'll get your panties back...But not your panties," I said, in an overly dramatic manner...

From my right pocket, I flaunted a pair of shiny pink polyester panties. They were soft and satiny...

I held them up between my thumb & forefinger, and waved them in front of her face, which was filled with stupor.

Before my dear mother-in-law had recovered from her surprise, I informed her, deliberately authoritative:

"This is your daughter's underwear", I said... "And you're going to wear it for me!

Marie Christelle stood as if transfixed, her mouth agape, I could feel her somewhat scandalized...

"Well," she began... "it's a very strange fantasy, isn't it? I don't know if..." she didn't continue her sentence.

Suddenly I realized that she was a little jealous; a kind of fear that all this, this situation in the end, was just a prism of my fantasies not about her, but about her daughter through her.

So I had to reassure her... " My dearest Mother-in-law", I said solemnly, "her panties will fit you much better than they will her. I began...

" I've lost this complicity with your daughter, these little games we play... I sincerely find you beautiful, good and you give me such an hard-on...

Imagining you in them will set my cock on fire"...

I was sincere, and I finished my sentence by taking her in my arms...

Then, as usual to finish convincing her, I placed her hand on my stiff, burning cock...

Marie-Christelle smiled a little... Then, smiling again, she asked me, "Is it clean at least?", pointing with her chin to the panties I was still holding...

"But...of course!" I replied, falsely scandalized...

"The idea is that you wear them tight against your pussy and then I get them back...Mmmh" I added...

"I can't wait to take care of what's between your thighs properly"...

Delighted, Marie-Christelle slipped on the panties and pulled them up between her thighs...

She readjusted her dress, gave me a magnificent smile that made me crack and commented "it's very soft to wear, in any case"...

Inwardly, I was jubilant... Admittedly, these panties didn't really belong to her daughter - there was a slight size difference between them - but the important thing was that she was willing to wear them while thinking she was really wearing her daughter's lingerie...

I was already imagining banging my girlfriend in one of her thongs, letting it dry, then banging her mother in the same thong without washing it in between... The prospects were grandiose and this additional step in the progression of the hold I could exert over my mother-in-law delighted me...

Marie-Christelle busied herself in front of the work surface, she had taken a series of individual desserts from the freezer, sophisticated sorbets, and took charge of finishing the presentation.

Coming up behind her in my best suave voice, I whispered:

"Since I can't take you right now, on the table like I'm dying to," I began, teasing the tips of her breasts with my fingers, "let's spice things up a bit..." I finished...

From my left pocket, I took out an object; specially acquired for the occasion a few weeks ago... And which was waiting to be used...

It was an egg-shaped object, made of a kind of super-soft, non-irritating biological rubber, with a small string at one end.

Holding the sex toy by the string, still behind my mother-in-law, I swung it in front of her face...

"What's that?" she asked, all naive... " Is it a toy? Some kind of Geisha ball, is it?" she blurted out...

I was stunned. Did Marie-Christelle have sex toys in her home?

"Do you...do you know any Geisha balls?" I asked, genuinely stunned...

"No!" She blurted out hastily. "But...My gynecologist recommended them to remuscle my perineum after my second childbirth" she explained, defensively...

"And...did you follow this advice?" I asked in a warm voice... " Did you stick Geisha balls in your pussy?" I added, very raw...

"No!" she replied firmly... " I...I didn't know where to get some and then...I found it...vulgar"...she finally confessed...

"Well," I said... "we're finally going to get to experience that today, aren't we?" I said, a wide, perverse smile lighting up my face...

"But, uh, what's it going to do to me?" she asked suddenly. I felt her panic, reveling in her anguish and naivety when it came to solitary pleasure, and of course,i was looking forward to exploiting it to cement her addiction.

I was falsely reassuring. In reality, the object in question was a vibrating egg with a remote control... a remote control which was in my pocket, ready to be used... In the feverish, excited state Marie-Christelle had been in following my caresses earlier in the evening, there was no doubt that this device would trigger flashes of pleasure in her vagina, and severely disrupt her behaviour. I wondered whether, at full power, she would be able to maintain her control in front of her children and guests. We were about to find out, so I carefully concealed the real nature of the object from her.

"Don't move," I said. "We'll set it up"...

Gently, I crouched behind her, the egg in my right hand. I gently parted the fabric of her panties to the side, her cunt exuding a gentle warmth and I couldn't resist running a finger over her large labia beforehand. Marie-Christelle was soaked, she let out a little moan at the touch of my fingers and clung to the worktop again...

"Don't worry", I explained... "It's not going to hurt. It won't hurt"...

So, very gently, I inserted the egg into her pussy. It went in on its own, and I pushed it deep into her vagina with the tip of my finger...

"Ahoooh!" Marie-Christelle exclaimed as the egg reached the bottom of her vagina.

I was in a frenzy myself... I was this close to ripping that egg out of her pussy, tumbling her over onto the worktop and ramming my cock into her up to the hilt, then pounding into her at a hellish pace...

Taking her gently by the hips, I turned her to face me, still crouching...

Despite the danger of the kitchen door opening, I delicately lifted her skirt, centimeter by centimeter... Marie-Christelle was breathing hard, jerking... She stammered "Wha...wha...what are you doing?"

I didn't answer her... my nose was just a few centimetres from her pretty pink panties, on which I pulled lightly...

I could feel her little pubic hairs against my fingers, so I gently pulled her panties off until I revealed her burning sex just a few centimetres from my face...

I was hot, I was losing control... How I longed for this woman. There was something visceral, animal about it, and no matter how much my brain screamed at the danger of being caught, I couldn't stop.

I spent a few seconds contemplating her sex, with the little string of the vibrating egg protruding from between her lips... But we had to get back to the living room, we couldn't go on like this without risk.

So, with a sharp, well-adjusted flick, I flicked my tongue -just one- up and down her sex, hitting her over-inflated clitoris hard in the process...

"Aah-AAAH" she shouted forcefully. Only the hubbub coming from the living room had probably saved us, so powerful and vibrant was her cry...

"Fuck me" she implored as I replaced her panties and skirt...

"No, don't put my clothes back on, take me" she protested, but I grabbed her by the shoulders...

"We've got to go," I said... " Pull yourself together, Marie Christelle", "I really want you too, but... later"...

Her eyes plunged into mine... In the intensity of her gaze, I could read rage, desire, a kind of impotent despair, and she must surely have read the same in me...

Suddenly, she kissed me... Her tongue joined mine, soft and sweet, and I squeezed her hard against me. At that moment, something happened between us, and I knew that everything would be different from then on...

With just as much force, she disengaged herself, grabbed the desserts, placed them on a large wheeled tray and, without a glance, left the kitchen.

After checking that I still had the remote control for the egg in my pocket, I stepped out...

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers