Under My Umbrella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Turning her head for a kiss she spoke first, "That was wonderful, I came hard, my entire body felt like it was full of electric shocks. I want to do it like this again soon, I didn't know sex could be so good. Thank you darling."

We had just slipped into our sweats when there was a knock at the door, we'd somehow timed it perfectly, we were both worn out and hungry as room service arrived with our large Hawaiian pizza, with beer and pop in the room fridge we were set for the evening. She wanted to go again in the morning except when I began to penetrate I saw her wince and pulled out.

"This can wait until later, you're swollen and I can see that it hurts you, we have plenty of time in the next few days, besides, if you move in with me we'll have every night if we want. Come on, let's get dressed and go have a hot breakfast, it comes with the room so we may as well take advantage of the perk."

Knowing there was a Marshalls in town and that a dress she'd been eyeing was on sale we checked out early and headed to the mall. I loved the dress, a light blue with tiny white polka dots, half sleeves, a gently scooped neck and hemmed just below mid-thigh. I had to keep my mind in check because my cock was telling me to pounce. Of course the dress wasn't going to be enough, there were accessories to be acquired don'cha know, a stop at Victorias and a shoe store came next. She bought a pair of semi-sheer blue stockings with a brocade type pattern, dark blue silk panties with the garter straps attached and a matching bra where the top portion was completely transparent.

I leaned to her and whispered, "Just who are you buying these things for? Will I get to see them on you?"

"You're the only one who will see them on me sweet pea, and then you'll be the only taking them off me as well. This is all for you Naial, it's only you I want to please."

I moved her to the side and signaled that I was paying for everything, she protested but then relinquished, I did the same at the shoe store where she picked out a pair of four inch heels that nearly matched the color of her dress. I didn't know heels could cost over one hundred and fifty dollars, there's nothing to them. We had a frozen yogurt to tide us over until lunch with her folks and made our way to the truck.

I'd started the engine and was buckling up when I noticed she was staring at me, I figured I should see what she had to say.

"Sup babe?" I asked.

"Why did you spend all that money on me? We aren't married or even engaged, you spent almost four hundred dollars, Naial that's a lot of money. You've covered the trip, the room, now undies and shoes for my dress, next you'll want to buy me jewelry to go along with the dress."

The light bulb came on, my face must have given it away as she raised her hand, "Oh no you don't mister, you've spent enough already."

"Alli, I have the money and I want to do everything possible for you, I've never wanted to do this before, please don't tell me I can't spoil you. If we aren't too busy after supper, I want to bring you back so we can get jewelry to go with the dress. Okay, please don't argue."

"But Naial, that will be another several hundred, my tastes in jewelry always seem to be expensive. Even if I don't look at the price, I always seem to pick the most expensive item."

"I don't care, I'm going to have the prettiest girl in the room on my arm, they all need to know I adore you and will do anything within my power to make sure you feel appreciated. I can afford my extravagance, just let me do it."

"Turn the truck off and talk to me. What exactly are we talking about when you say you want to adorn me with nice things? Surely there has to be a limit, you don't look, or act loaded, are you hiding something?"

"You caught me Alli, I don't act or dress like I'm loaded because I hate when people wear their income on their coat sleeves, just because they may have more doesn't mean they should be treated any different than the next guy. When mom died, she left me with a huge amount of money plus the business, we aren't talking lighting our cigars with fifty dollar bills, but there's certainly enough to be very comfortable even if you didn't want to work anymore. You know, like have babies and raise them as a stay at home mom."

She was silent as she stared into my eyes, "Are you telling me you're wealthy?" I nodded. "Just what are we talking about Naial?"

"Tell you what Alli, when we're a little further along in our relationship I'll divulge everything to you. Fair enough?"

Leaning over for a kiss she spoke softly, "Fair enough, and thank you for all the gifts. I'm kind of excited to wear that outfit for you, I probably shouldn't be talking like this but you're making me wet."

I licked my lips and smacked them loudly as she unleashed one of her now famous swats to my arm while laughing. "You're so bad, I can't wait until mom and dad meet you."

Her parents were in the yard getting flower beds ready for winter as we pulled in the driveway. Smiles and squeals of joy came from her mom as she made her way across the yard, the same from Alli as she ran to her mom. I walked behind the truck and directly to her dad extending my hand.

"Sir, nice to finally meet you, she talks about her folks all the time. Your pictures adorn her apartment, now I get to meet you and your wife in person."

Alli and her mom were next to us by then, her mother wrapped her arms around me for a wonderful motherly hug, hugs I'd missed since mother had passed on, and I told her so.

"Thank you for that hug, my mom hugged me like that until she died, it felt good. I'm so looking forward to getting to know you beyond a picture."

With Ethel holding onto Alli's arm we headed for the house, within minutes lunch was on the table, it was plain to see the love between her mom and dad, it was reflected in the harmony of their home. Sitting at the table after lunch sipping coffee with a light dessert the conversation turned toward sleeping accommodations, Mike said he'd help me get my stuff to the guest cottage and then bring in Alli's stuff. The love of my life shocked the hell out of her parents and caused me to be red faced with her answer.

"There won't be any need to bring my stuff in the house, I'll be sleeping with Naial in the guest cottage. Don't look at me like that daddy, you and mom were boinking each other before you were even out of college, I'm thirty three, if I want to sleep with the man who will be my husband then that's what I will do."

Her mom perked up, "Are you two engaged now? Why didn't you tell us?"

"No mom I don't have a ring on my finger, but we both know we'll be together for life, don't we Naial?" I nodded. "I'm staying with him this weekend, and before you pitch a fit, we can get a room at a hotel if you'd rather we don't stay here. It's up to you."

Her mother signaled for Mike to get up, in the corner of the room they discussed the situation quietly enough we couldn't hear, judging by their body language and facial expressions we were encouraged as to their final decision.

Mike spoke, "Alright, here's our decision. We want you here, we'd prefer you be married first, but as you said Alastair you're a big girl now. All we ask is that you respect our home and not be all over each other in front of everyone."

"We can do that daddy. We promise not to make love on the floor in front of the fireplace until after the children have gone home."

Her mom laughed along with us, her dad glowered, I could tell he wanted to laugh but apparently the tough guy syndrome from within wouldn't let him. She helped her mom wish dishes while Mike and I took our bags to the cottage, they called it a cottage, I called it a three bedroom ranch. Before we began making our way back to the house Mike took my elbow.

"Tell me you're not messing with my daughter. Tell me she's not on your screw a black girl list. Don't hurt my baby, if you hurt her, I will hurt you, and that's not a threat, it's a promise."

"No sir, I'm not messing about, she and I found each other over the summer, I can't see myself ever being with anyone but her. The skin color thing hasn't been an issue for us, it may be for others, but it isn't for us. I'm financially secure and plan to take very good care of your daughter, I already have plans for when I ask her to marry me."

"What is it that you do son?"

"I own a string of flower shops and a huge nursery."

"Aint much of a job for a man is it? Seems kind of mamby pamby."

"I inherited the business from mother when she died, but I worked for her many years before that. I've modernized and upgraded considerably in the three years I've owned it, I have five stores, three kiosks in the malls and a large greenhouse facility. As for mamby pamby, it's anything but."

"No shit, I never would have figured floral shops as a viable career."

I knew I needed to get in front of this thing once and for all, "Mike, I don't have the degrees you and your children do, I have an associates in business management which doesn't even register with the doctorates all of you possess, but I'm a damned good business man. Taking care of Alli and our future family will never be an issue. That's my promise to you."

Walking to the house he patted me on the back, "Your alright young man, Alli's got a good one."

The rest of the afternoon was spent with them reminiscing and me learning more about her family, from time to time questions would be asked of my family or upbringing, but mostly them catching up. The wedding rehearsal was at five, the dinner was to follow at six thirty, we'd both dressed casually for the day in jeans and shirt. When we arrived at the church, I almost messed my britches, I was one of only three white people in the room, the other two were girls, one married to a cousin of Alli's, the other was a bridesmaid. Alli saw the look on my face and scooted me into a hallway.

"Naial these are just people, nothing more. The fact that you're white shouldn't affect them, you're my guest, relax, my sister's husband Sam is sitting by the wall, go sit by him. He owns a construction company, you two will get along great."

And she was right, Samuel and I got along great, there were a few stares and under the breath comments about who the white guy was but once it was revealed Alli and I were together all that went away. The dinner was at a rib place with a room set aside for parties like ours, we sat with her sister (Andrea) and her husband Sam as he preferred to be called, her folks and two cousins. Her brother Sidney had not yet met me, in fact he hadn't greeted Alli yet, this peeved her, standing after the meal she took my hand and led me to his table.

"Sid, this is Naial, my boyfriend, Naial this is my brother Sidney. I was expecting you to come say hi, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, nothing, you appeared to be preoccupied with this Nile guy. Boyfriend huh? How long you been together?"

"We've been seeing each other since April, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to him as that Nile guy, his name is spelled NAIAL in case you're interested. This is supposed to be a fun time together with family, why do you always have to be an ass?"

His wife Gloria sat back, looked him in the eye and asked, "Yes, why do you have to be an ass? You bitched at your sister for years because she didn't have a boyfriend, now that she does, he isn't good enough for you, or so it seems."

"She's my baby sister, I'm just looking out for her. It's more than just color, does he even have a real job? Or are you supporting him Alli?"

I could see the fire in her eyes and wanted to excuse myself, she gripped my hand tighter, looked at me and politely said, "Stay." Before she proceeded to unload.

"You pompous fool, sometimes I wonder how you ever became a physician because you sure as hell don't have a bedside manner worth shit. Am I supporting him, what an insult, he's a very successful business man with a net worth that could buy you out twice over. Jesus, you piss me off Sidney. As for skin color what the hell business is that of yours? No one ever said a word to you when you dated white girls, how is Naial and me being together any different?"

Gloria was smiles from ear to ear, everyone in the room was staring at Sidney and Mike was on his way to the table with Ethel right on his heels. Mike was about to say something when Ethel grabbed the back of his shirt spinning him around, her voice was so low no one else could hear her, whatever she said stopped Mike in his tracks. I thought to myself, that is what being together more than half your life produces, two people who trust each other's judgement.

Mike turned to the table, pointed at Sid and spoke with authority but not loudly. "This stops here and now, I'm not talking to Sid only, I'm talking to this room, Naial and Alli are together, deal with it. For those who can't or don't want to you have to deal with Ethel and me because we like this young man. Case closed."

Ethel had a word or two to say as well. "Sid I know you mean well and that you're looking out for your sister, but honey, she's thirty three, not thirteen. She knows what she wants and that happens to be Naial, let's all put this behind us and enjoy the weekend."

Gloria leaned to Sid and said just loud enough for the table to hear, "Your mother just cut your balls off, you know that don't you? Which is a good thing because if she hadn't, I would have, and you'd be sleeping on the couch for a month."

Alli bent over to hug Sid, he reciprocated, kissed her cheek and stood to shake my hand. "Naial, take care of my baby sister, she's well loved within this family. I look forward to a long familial relationship."

In the guest house bedroom I cornered her, "I don't have a net worth to buy him twice over. Why would you say that?"

"He doesn't know that, besides, it shut him up. He likes using that big brother act to his advantage, well, not anymore. I have my man and the gates of hell couldn't keep us apart. Now, lover boy, I think my honey pot needs to be stirred .... a lot. Might you have a stir stick available?"

We started out with lots of foreplay, kissing, petting, dry humping, leading to a frenzied session of doggy. I loved watching her small ass wiggle with every thrust, the fact that she was pushing back to meet me was turning me on to no end, then I looked to side to watch her tits wiggle back and forth. Letting go of her left hip I cupped her breast, that seemed to be the catalyst for the orgasm that had been building within both of us, seconds after her body began to convulse my dick erupted inside her vagina, I felt like I was pumping a quart into her. It wasn't of course, but it seemed to go on for some time.

With each spurt she would make a soft ugh sound, her face was into a pillow, her ass was moving side to side seeming to want more, I stroked in and out of her until I was too limp to stay within. As my cock slid out and dropped I watched a string of cum from her pussy to my cock glisten in the soft light of the room. It reminded me of a spider web, a long single strand of our combined fluids. We lay next to each other without bothering to clean up, a short nap encompassed us, it was me who woke first. I gently nudged her legs open without waking her, with cum from our first tryst still inside her I slid in her to the hilt in one long slow stroke.

As I bottomed out, she stirred but didn't wake up, I slowly made love to her, within twenty seconds or so her eyes opened, a smile on her face as she reached for me to kiss her. I continued slowly, she lifted her legs alongside her body and clung tight to my neck as she whispered in my ear.

"What a way to wake up, you can do that to me anytime you'd like, I love having all of you in me. I can hardly wait until we're married and I can have some babies. Mom says practice makes pregnant so I guess we should practice every chance we can. Sound like a good idea to you?"

I sped up slightly, whispering in her ear at the same time, "You gonna cum for me baby? I want you to cream on my cock, I want you to bathe me with girl cum. Can you do that for me baby?"

Our slow methodical love making went to a new level, it wasn't faster or harder, it was much deeper than just enjoying sex with each other, it was a melding of our bodies together, once again she wanted to lift her head and watch as my pale shaft moved in and out of her ebony sheath. We were both looking down when I felt my nuts tighten, her body began to slow down, she'd stopped breathing and her eyes were glazed, holy shit, we were going to cum together, something neither of us had experienced before. I closed my eyes and rammed forward, she squealed and wrapped her legs around my waist, both of us grunting and moaning, it was a perfect climax, if only it happened like that every time.

A quick shower, fresh undies for both of us and sleep enveloped our night from that point on. We didn't mess around the next day, after breakfast the morning was spent with the girls doing mani's, pedi's, hair appointments and all that other stuff they do before the ceremony. Mike wanted to know if I would help him replace the microwave over the range, it was a bit more than he wanted to tackle by himself at his age. By the time Alli was back we were done, Ethel and Alli put lunch on the table for all to enjoy, the ceremony was at three, Alli retreated to the guest house to change and finish getting ready.

As I walked into the cottage bedroom I was treated to what awaited me later that night, there she stood in a peach colored sheer bra, matching panties and sheer thigh high stay up stockings. Making a V with her fingers along the panty line where her thighs met she smiled, "This is for you tonight cowboy, think you can tame this bucking bronc?"

As I grabbed for her she pulled back, "Don't mess my hair, you can feel a little but that's all until we get back after the reception. Not when we come back to change, promise me you won't make love to me before the reception, please sweetheart."

I cupped her sex and she melted, I could have easily had her out of her clothes and riding my cock, but it wouldn't have been right. Sliding a finger in through the elastic of the leg opening I moved it back and forth over her mons, letting it glide through her silky bush, then pulled it out and smelled it. I grinned as I made a growling noise.

"Naial you're so bad, other than lust why do I let you hang around? Oh, I know, it has something to do with how much I love you, thanks for not messing me up before the wedding. There'll be plenty of pussy afterward, I promise."

The wedding went without a flaw, though you could smell fall in the air it was a pleasantly warm autumn day, I got to meet more family and was well received. It sounds odd to say something like that but when a person is in an entirely different environment than we're used to we tend to expect the worst, thankfully I experienced only the best that day. During the two hour wait until the reception dinner and dance we returned to change and take a short nap. She put on quite a show dressing for me in the lingerie she'd purchased to go with her new dress, the panties with the garter straps made my dick hard, watching her roll those stockings up her legs and then clip them o the straps was a definite turn on.

With the panties and stockings on she sat next to me on the bed and opened my pants, pulling them down, my flag pole was instantly on display. "Oooo, is that for me? Maybe I should do something about that, lay back and take it like a man." She proceeded to give me the best hand job I could have possibly imagined, as my cock spasmed and shot several streams of jiz onto the towel she'd laid on my upper body she smiled constantly. With my dick softening and cum running down her hand she looked at me seductively and licked the cum from her hand.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers