Under My Umbrella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flabbergasted and she knew it, flabbergasted in a good way I might add. "I knew you'd like me licking your cum off my hand, boy you really squirt that stuff out, now I know what it looks like inside me when we cum. I've never seen a guy ejaculate before, I want to try giving you a blow job soon, but for now I need to finish dressing."

As she finished dressing I lay there half awake, my dick lying lifeless across my abdomen, semen still leaking making a mess of my underwear. I pulled them off, cleaned up and put on fresh drawers, then put myself back together for the evening. They had gone all out for the dinner, for meat there was a choice of prime rib or Chicken Marsala, she surprised me when she chose the prime rib, when dinner was done we made the rounds to some of the cousins and old friends she hadn't seen for years. Everyone seemed genuinely pleased to meet me, almost all commenting they had been waiting a long time for Alli to find mister right.

We sat at the same table as Mike and Ethel when the music began, it was too loud so we moved into an outer lounge area where we encountered several other couples with the same idea. She and I danced a few faster ones but stayed mostly with the slow ones, we didn't bump and grind like some were, it wasn't until the last dance that she moved my hand from her waist to the top of her butt. Smiling at me she giggled.

"I feel like a slut with your hand on my butt, I like it though, it lets everyone know I'm yours, (then she paused) only yours Naial. No other man will ever see me naked or be in my body as long as we live, I belong with you and you only."

I smiled, kissed her and said softly, "Ditto."

Again she giggled as she spoke, "Well I should hope no other men will be seeing you undressed."

"You know exactly what I meant miss smart ass, I belong with you and you only. I think I need to punish you with my rod of correction when we get back to the house."

Rubbing against me I could feel her taught little nipples pushing into me as her pelvis brushed mine softly.

Again with the school girl giggle, "Promise."

At the house she wanted to undress me first, then have me *unwrap* her as she so aptly described it. I let her take charge until I was completely naked, before I could begin taking her clothes off, she bent and took my cock into her mouth. After bobbing back and forth seven or eight times she stood, smacked her lips and said it was better than she thought it would be.

"Will you teach me soon? I really want to do that for you. When we're undressed will you eat me first like the other night? I loved sitting on your face, can we do that again?"

I took my sweet time undressing her, smothering her body with kisses head to toe, taking extra care in making sure she was as physically turned on as she was emotionally. Once naked I lay on the bed watching her place one knee above my shoulder followed by the other, with her vulva directly above my mouth I moved her knees outward lowering her sex directly onto my mouth. We made love twice after that, once missionary with both of us watching our bodies become one, then in the morning just as light began peeking around the curtains. She wanted it from behind, I suggested on her side, she enjoyed that as much as any other position we'd tried.

Following breakfast with her folks it was time to pack and head for home. There was a sincere sadness to the hugs and goodbyes when we left, Ethel made us promise we'd be back for Thanksgiving. Thankfully the freeway wasn't very busy, I set the cruise and sat back as we talked, an hour or so after we'd left the coffee was going through both of us, I pulled into a rest stop so we could relieve our bladders. Getting back on the highway the subject changed.

"Do you remember when we were on the way to mom and dad's and we talked about my dilemma's?"

"Sure, you haven't changed your mind about moving in have you?"

"Oh heavens no, now that we've made love you're mine, I intend to stake my claim every time we feel so inclined. No baby, we belong to each other. What I wanted to talk about was what you said concerning me starting a business in what used to be your mom's office. Were you serious about that?"

I glanced her way putting my finger under chin pointing her face toward me, "As serious as serious can be. Yes, I absolutely think you should, I'll gladly have you take care of Bloomers finances."

Sending me an air kiss and a smile she looked straight ahead remaining quiet for several minutes.

"Naial, remember when you said you would tell me more about your finances, am I pushing things if I ask for more details?"

"I need to make sure of something before I do. I know I haven't asked yet but I'm going to, I just want it to be the right moment to ask for your hand in marriage which will be very soon and that's a promise. I realize I'm being redundant, please bear with me and answer once more, in your eyes are we together for life?"

I was greeted with one of her signature slaps on the arm, "Just try and get rid of me bucko. You bet your sweet hinder we're together for life."

"Okay, this stays between you and me. Agreed?" She nodded. "I'm dead serious about that Alli, not even your folks are to know about our finances." She again nodded. "At present my net worth is just over two million dollars, if all goes as planned it will increase by more than fifty percent over the next five years. Between checking and savings I have about four hundred thousand, the majority of that in long term investments, I only keep about fifty available for emergencies or whatever. Like buying my girl sexy stuff that I get to take off before I make love to her."

Saying nothing as she stared at me, I saw nothing but a blank stare. I wasn't quite sure how to read her reaction until she spoke.

"Holy crap, you probably could buy my brother out twice over. Naial you don't look like a millionaire, I mean in the sense that you don't flaunt your wealth."

"In all honesty I have to say I didn't have a lot to do with the amount of money I have. Mother had taken dad's life insurance and put it into an investment when he died fourteen years ago, she never touched it, in the end it all went to me. She also left me a business that had no outstanding debt and was positioned for growth, my vision happened to fit into mother's long term planning, I sunk about a hundred grand into the business for upgrades and modernization, and as they say, the rest is history."

"Wow, you really do need someone to look after your finances. I've played the investment scene as well a little bit, I have nowhere near what you do, but we'll have that as well when we're married. Is the house and property paid for?"

I had an answer and a question. "Oh sure, it's been debt free for a long time, other than yearly taxes, utilities and normal maintenance it costs me nothing to live there. Alli, I don't want to move after we're married, will there be a problem if we live in the house I grew up in?"

"If you're there with me I'd sleep in a cardboard box. Naial I love the idea of our kids growing up in the house you were born in, I'm not sure about the home birth thing though, I think I'd rather we have our babies in a hospital. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind. On the other matter, I think starting a business out of the old parlor is a great idea, I'll talk with the owners to let them know my plans and that I won't be trying to recruit their clients."

The rest of the trip was spent talking about details concerning what she might need in the office area, getting her moved from her place to mine, letting her employers know she was going to move on and a miriade of other things. By the time we were done talking we were almost home, driving to Alli's she wondered if I minded her staying with me for the night. You can guess my answer, she packed clothes, toiletries and a few dress suits on hangars into my truck, since she used the complex laundry facilities I suggested she do her laundry at my place. With her laundry basket and all the rest in the truck we headed for my house.

She wandered around the house while I unpacked the truck, Alli was impressed by the fact that the majority of original woodwork from the early nineteen hundreds was still intact. She especially loved the hand carved Elm bannister along the curved steps to the upper level. Throwing her arms around me she was wiggling and giggling and acting like a teenage girl, all smiles, kisses and affection.

"Oh Naial, this house is perfect, I've only dreamed I would live in a house with so much character, mom and daddy have a beautiful home, but it doesn't have the same character this old one does. I'm so excited, I'm hungry, can we order pizza?"

She needed to wash underwear so while we waited for the pizza she tossed in a load of what she called her dainties, then asked where the drying rack was. I remembered mom used one to dry her panties and bras as well.

"I'm pretty sure it's in the basement, let me go check."

After some digging around, moving items and staring into the abyss I called a storage room, there it was, I'd set it behind the furnace. Using a foxtail brush to get rid of the dust and cobwebs I brought it upstairs, I no more than closed the door and she had it in the laundry area set up. Gee, sure seemed like mom all over again, my home hadn't been invaded by undies on a drying rack for over three years, I welcomed it like a long lost friend.

Our evening was quiet and basically uneventful, we talked future plans and things we'd dreamed of coming to the realization that so many of our *someday* thoughts were the same. We hugged and snuggled and made out some in bed but neither of us were in the mood for sex, she was tired and sore, to be honest so was I. Other than our three very active nights in bed over the weekend neither of us were used to sharing a bed in sleeping mode, though we each had a queen, we had never shared all that room overnight with another person. By the third night who was going to sleep on which side was worked out and we actually had a full night sleep.

We were daily moving items from her apartment, the property manager had told her if she could be out in ten days he had it rented and she'd get her security deposit back once it was cleaned and inspected. We became more comfortable in our love life those first few days, it wasn't as though we were animals in a rut, our lovemaking was slow, fast, in between, varied and still exciting. With the apartment due to be inspected on Saturday we chose to take Friday off to clean, it was right after a Chinese take out lunch that she garnered a distinctive gleam in her mischievous eyes.

Slowly unbuttoning her blouse she approached me sitting on the floor, "You know babe, I never did christen this place and I think I should make love in it at least once, after all I lived here over four years."

Standing in her bra she reached for the snap on her jeans shimmying them over her tiny ass and hips, letting them drop to the floor, as she walked toward the bedroom where the blinds were still in place she opened her bra, let it fall and jiggled her shoulders so her tits wiggled. In the doorway she slowly slid her panties and stated.

"I think you need to come take care of this slutty vixen before she gets cold. Come on big boy, it's been two days without you inside me, time to fill my kitty with your love potion."

Though the floor was carpeted lying on her back was uncomfortable, I grabbed some hand towels we'd brought for cleaning but hadn't yet used and put them down for her to kneel on. As the head of my dick slipped into her honey pot from behind her body shuddered slightly.

"If anyone had told me a year ago that I would be naked on this floor with a guy drilling me from behind I'd have laughed them into oblivion."

I pushed in and out a few more times, with her back arched she pushed into me and uttered.

"But today, this is what I always dreamed love should be, and with you in me Naial I can't imagine not being naked in this room with you drilling me from behind. Make me cum baby."

We weren't at it a long time, probably ten minutes before the internal rockets launched, thankfully she hadn't removed the toilet paper yet or we'd have been one sticky mess. It was after five when we finished, What A Burger was on the way home and we both needed nourishment. At home we showered together, got into sweats and plopped our butts on the couch, trying to watch another episode of Foyles War in between checking our eyelids for holes. Just after nine we gave up and went to bed.

Alli would be leaving her employment at the end of the month, when she'd spoken with the owners and told them about her plans were they excited and relieved. She had been with them the longest of all their employees and felt it necessary to make sure she was taken care of before they sold to a larger firm, scheduled to take place the first of the year. They made sure all her profit sharing went into her 401K and determined a substantial severance package, it wasn't hundreds of thousands of dollars, but it was in the upper five figures.

They informed her that when it was announced she was leaving there were several of her long time clients who wanted to leave with her. All of this had taken place in a matter of a week and a half, it was almost more than we could comprehend at first. I had the electricians in to install whatever she needed in the office, the wifi people came in and did their thing, with a final inspection by the electrical guy we were set to go. She had picked out and ordered the office furniture she wanted, it was to be delivered the last Friday of the month.

Mr. Willette was her immediate boss and wanted to have a going away gathering for her at his house, everyone in the office was invited. It was a simple thing, light finger foods, snacks, pop, beer and mixed drinks. The days of blatant prejudice are over in most public settings, yet it seems there always has to be some idiot that makes fun no longer fun, those people come in all sizes, shapes and skin colors. At this soiree it was the boyfriend of a lady Alli supervised, what made it worse is that Alli, the gal and her boyfriend were black. I say worse because his behavior only reinforced others stereotypical thoughts.

They were by no means the only black people in attendance, it was his belligerence that drew attention, which was not appreciated by anyone, black, Hispanic or white. I won't go into detail, it isn't relevant, I will say that it was his insistence that Alli was with the wrong guy that stirred the nest, it was Alli who finally put him in his place. They left very shortly thereafter, the party once again became jovial, causing Alli to wonder why he had come at all if he didn't like me, he certainly knew I was white if that was the underlying issue. We thought that would be the end of it, no such luck, before the night was done one of the younger guys (white) made a comment about me not finding one of my own kind, in other words, white like him.

That was the last straw, Mr. Willette made an announcement that if anyone else had anything to say regarding race they needed to leave. Following that the rest of us had a fun time, lots of hugs and well wishes for Alli from her co-workers, all wished her the best of everything, they also expected invitations to the wedding. We told them we would see to it. On the way home she cried.

"Why do people have to be like that Naial? Can't they see we're happy together? What difference does skin color make? I mean think about that, every woman in that place was the same as the other and every man was as well, the only difference was skin color and maybe culture. One would think in this day and age that kind of thinking would have gone by the wayside. Are you bothered by it?"

"Yeah, it ticks me off, on the other hand it isn't those moronic fools I'm going to marry, it's this lovely, intelligent, sexy as hell woman next to me that I'm going to marry, so excuse my being crass, but fuck them and the horse they rode in on."

"Alli, we're going to live our lives the way we want, not the way anyone else wants whether they like us or our blended race kids or not, we don't need them, nor do we live by their words. We live by our words, and for me those words start with I Love You."

We were home by then, it had been the toughest night for us yet as a couple, we'd gotten through it without affecting our love and that was all that counted to us. As we lay in bed, I felt her hand rub across my chest then her warm breath on my ear.

"I'm in the mood for some vanilla, are you in the mood for some chocolate? You are, oh goody. I love it when you lay on me and your hairy chest tickles my nipples making them hard as pebbles, make love to me Naial, I want to be your love kitten. Will you be my big tom cat? Oh, oh my, you are a BIG tom cat, aren't you?"

** A proposal, wedding and children await in part three **