Under My Umbrella Pt. 02

Story Info
The trip home, a consummated relationship, Alli moves in.
11k words
4.76
12.2k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

The normal disclaimers apply, all sex is between those 18 or older.

*

Pulling away from the building I took stock of my lovely passenger and soon to be lover, all five foot seven inches of her looked delicious, her blouse was snug but not tight, making what I assumed were a nice pair of B cup breasts stand high and proud, her low rider jeans displayed her sultry hips nicely, I imagined laying in that cradle of passion enjoying her body. Realizing it would happen in a matter of hours gave me an instant hardon. Her long black hair hung past her shoulders, make up was perfect and then I saw the difference, instead of her signature lavender lipstick she'd applied red lipstick with gold glitter, damn she was seductive looking, at the first stop light I leaned toward her.

"Do I get to kiss those lips or is the new color just for show?"

As the light was turning green, she grabbed my neck and laid a smoldering kiss on me, the cars behind were honking as she let go of me, waved at them and laughed as we drove away. Grabbing fast food at the edge of the city we ate on the run, the early afternoon sun warmed the cab and her tummy significantly as she dozed off, you know, one of those after lunch naps that creeps up on you from who knows where. She woke about three needing to empty her bladder, I was in the same condition as we pulled into a Love's for fuel and a potty break.

From that point on she was wide awake carrying on an ongoing conversation about family, her job, whatever came to mind. About an hour from our destination she sat staring out the window a short while, then turned to me with a serious look on her face. Reaching across the console she took my hand.

"Naial can I talk to you about something serious, I really want your input." I nodded. "I have a dilemma, no I have two dilemma's, the first is that my lease is up the end of this month and I need to let them know if I'm going to sign another years lease within the next week. The second one is that the men I work for want sell the business and retire, they've approached me about buying them out."

"Okay, let's address the first one. What do you lose if you don't sign a new lease?"

She turned to the window again, "I'll go month to month and they'll keep my security deposit when I do leave. More money than I want to throw away so to speak."

"Makes sense, what about buying the business don't you like?"

Looking back at me she seemed confused, "I'm not sure, I want to stay in finance, but I don't want bricks and mortar or having seventeen employees under me, I've always dreamed of having a small business of my own. Either have a small office somewhere or if my home would accommodate it to have an in-home office. That way if I have babies, I can be a stay at home mom and still earn a living."

She turned back to staring out the window while I focused straight ahead, being a compartmentalizer I was putting her comments into the many different boxes of my brain analyzing each fragment determining how they inter-correlated. Ten minutes later I squeezed her hand causing her to look at me.

"Okay Alli, I have some ideas, but you need to let me finish my thoughts before you comment. Fair enough?" She nodded. "Number one, I have a question I need answered.? In your mind are we together for life? Marriage, babies, growing old, as the Beatles song says, *will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty four?"

"As far as I'm concerned we are. Do you feel the same Naial?"

"I do, now onto your housing dilemma. I have a huge house built at the turn of the century, lots of bedrooms and bathrooms, all the mechanicals and electrical have been upgraded over the past three years since mom died. If it wouldn't violate your principles or cause friction between you and your folks you could move in with me."

She was quiet for a minute or more before looking my direction and speaking, "I would love that, can I sleep in your bed, you know, with you, like lovers?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way babe. Onto your job situation. You probably don't know my grandma was a midwife, when gram and gramps bought the house there was a large parlor just inside the front door. They added an exterior door to make it like an office people could access without coming through the front door and into the house proper. Are you with me so far?"

"I am, I know that house, I've always loved how inviting it looked."

"Well (long pause) what if you set up a business in what used to be her office? I can have extra electrical installed as well as internet or anything else you might need. To get you started you could take over the finances for Bloomers, I pay those people a boat load of money to take care of payroll, taxes and all the stuff that has to be filed with the different government agencies. I need to let them know in late November if I'm going to renew the contract for next year. I'd just as soon give you the money as them."

Staring back out the window at the landscape she said nothing for several minutes, "Wow, that's a lot to think about, can we discuss this on the way home? I need time to think, and to be quite honest all I want to think about now is you making love to me, let's skip supper out and order room service. I don't want to wait any longer than necessary to be in your arms."

Entering the suite, she immediately went into my arms kissing me and pushing me against the wall. I asked if she wanted me to order something from room service or wait.

"Wait, we'll need something to replenish our energy later. Naial, I want you to go in the bathroom first and get ready, I'll put things away and then follow."

I did as she asked, fifteen minutes later the bathroom door opened and my chin dropped. I was sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard, when my eyes began to feast on her beauty my cock sprang to life, it was so stiff you could have flown a flag from it. She was wearing a sheer robe with nothing but a white garter belt and matching hose. Walking to me she slowly opened the robe letting it drop to the floor.

A few feet from the bed I stared at the most perfect pair of breasts I'd ever laid eyes on, exactly the same, not one larger or shaped different than the other. No droop, no sag, perfect cones sticking straight out like bullets, nipples hard, anxious to be sucked and teased, as she knee walked to me across the mattress I gazed upon her lovely bush. Not big, not small, almost an exact V that ended just below what I assumed a panty line would be.

Straddling my torso she wrapped her arms around my neck while slithering her body forward so that her warm soft kitty was pressed against my hard raging cock. Straightening up she put a nipple in my mouth,

oh wonderous glory, I had dreamed of this so long it nearly didn't seem real. While I sucked and kneaded her breasts she talked softly.

"Mmm, you make me feel good baby. I'm so pleased you were happy to see me naked, I felt very sexy when I saw your dick hard, standing tall, waiting for me. I want you to keep playing with my nipples a while, after that you can do whatever you like."

I sucked, molded, and otherwise mauled her breasts with my mouth, her tiny hips were moving back and forth, the labia opened, sliding up and down my cock without me penetrating, she was wet, hot and enthusiastic. I stopped her telling her to lift one leg, when she did, I slid down on the bed and under her until I was eye level with her dripping pussy, as I drew her leg down she protested.

"Naial, no, you don't have to do that. I've read about it, but I've never had it done, I mean cunnilingus."

"Alli, this is something I want to do, I will love the taste of your pussy. While we're talking, can we do away with talking clinically in our bedroom, I'm going to eat your pussy, not perform cunnilingus. Since you've never done this before don't be afraid to let loose when you feel a climax coming on."

With that I pulled her down enough for her pussy to be on my mouth, what a lovely pussy it was. Not big and puffy, not a tiny slit with little to no labia, just the right amount of labia with a nice long slit, I let my thoughts wander to the moment I'd touch her clit with my tongue.

Alastair ****

Oh my gosh, I've only read about this or heard other girls talk about it. I must admit feeling his warm breath on me before his tongue touched me was one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced. That tongue, oh my it feels heavenly, sliding up and down my slit, oh my God, he just licked my clit. Oh shit that feels so good, my hips are rocking across his face, I can't stop them, then again I don't want to.

His tongue in inside me now, this feels wonderful, oh my now he's licking and sucking my clit. My gosh I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum all over his face, he told me to not hold back, I couldn't if I tried, here it is, I can't hold back any longer, the feelings are flooding my body. I heard a scream of passion realizing it's me, my eyes are closed and my mouth is wide open, I can't catch my breath. What is he doing to me? I hope it never stops.

Naial ****

Her pussy is so wet it's running down my chin puddling in a pool beneath my adams apple, holy shit, this girl is grinding her puss into my face so hard it almost hurts. Her body is going rigid, she's about to cum, I hope it rocks her world. There it is, her mouth is wide open, head slung back, a scream filling the room as her body convulses, she's grabbed both breasts and is pulling them while pinching the nipples, her stomach muscles are spasming and her upper body is shaking. Neither of the two girls before had ever cum like this, I like it.

As her body stopped trembling I licked softly until she put her hand on my head and pushed gently without saying a word, I knew she'd become to sensitive to lick anymore. With my hands on her hips I lifted enough to let me escape to the side, gently pulling her down alongside me, her head buried in my shoulder, her hand rubbing back and forth through my chest hair. As her breathing eased, she spoke ever so softly.

"I loved what you did Naial, it was so good, I've never been eaten before, but I sure want more of that. I know I'm supposed to suck you off now, but I don't know what to do, I've only read about it and I don't want to disappoint."

"Let's take care of that later, right now I want you to rest a little before I make love to you."

It wasn't two minutes later and she was softly breathing, I slipped her head onto a pillow and moved my arm. Covering her she curled into a ball and sighed, I went into the bathroom to wash my face. I'd read about and watched a couple of vids with women squirting so I knew she hadn't done that, but I sure was covered in girl cum, having stood it had run down into my chest hair. I contemplated a quick shower deciding to wait until after we made love, we could shower together. I crawled back into bed with Alli and drifted away snuggled tight to her back.

It was her cell phone ringing that woke us just after seven, her mom. "Hi mom, what's up? Where am I, I'm snuggling with Naial. Yes, we're leaving in the morning, should be there in time for lunch. Okay, see you then, love you."

I gave her the naughty eye, "You fibbed to your mom."

"No I didn't, I'm snuggled with you, I didn't say where we were leaving from and we have every intention to be there by lunch. She never asked for more info and I wasn't about to volunteer any. Case closed. I'm going to take a quick pee and we're going to make love."

Standing next to the bed after venturing to the bathroom she asked if I wanted her to remove the belt and hose. I responded only if she did, I liked them.

"Good, because I want to wear them when we make love, I feel sexy and maybe a little slutty thinking about you being in me while I'm still wearing lingerie."

I pulled her down to me, my ebony goddess, our lips met as our bodies grazed against each other, by the time our kiss finished you couldn't have squeezed a breath between us. I was kissing her neck, her cheeks, her lips, nuzzling her neck and carefully caressing her breasts, using my fingers to pull them outward, nipples between my fingers as I neared them, rolling them slightly. Her back arched pushing her firm little tits into my hands, a soft moan emitted from her lips as my kisses lowered onto her torso. I kissed then sucked each nipple, licking across her chest from one to the other, my hand slid downward to the promised land.

When my finger tips met her silky bush I moved my fingers through the soft curly hairs, pulling ever so slightly, enough for her to push into my hand with anticipation. "Down further" she whispered, I did as she asked, dipping the tip of my index finger along her warm and slippery labia to the bottom of her vulva and sought the opening to her vagina. There it was, my reward, changing to my middle finger I pushed in gently, her hips rose to meet my finger, her guttural moans filled my ears with excitement and anticipation.

With my finger slowly fucking her I began kissing down her body, I kissed her bush, the top of her clit hood and then her sweet beckoning pussy. With her fingers woven into my hair she told me I didn't need to do that again, she wanted me inside her. I shushed her and told her to take it like a woman, as she relaxed letting her legs flop open I slowly licked her to a soft orgasm, enough to have her juices flowing heavily. I raised up above her, looking in her eyes I kissed her, whispering her name, telling her of my love for her, I pulled back and asked.

"Alli what would you like me to do?"

"I want you to make love to me, I can't wait any longer. Please Naial"

"Can you tell me what you want in non-clinical terms?"

Moving her hips up and down barely brazing my cock she smiled, "I want you to stuff your cock into my pussy where you will leave a big load of sperm deep inside me."

I smiled back, "Hmm, that's what I thought you wanted."

I grabbed my dick swiping it through the labia enough to make sure I was well lubricated and pushed forward, though there was resistance we pushed against each other until the thick rim of my dick had penetrated and entered her vagina. She pushed back against my chest.

"Oh my, give me a minute to adjust, it feels good, it's just been so long. Push in a little more, mm,hmm, that feels lovely. I think we're perfect Naial, you fill me so full without hurting me, see if you can get it all the way in."

I rocked back and forth several short strokes going a bit deeper each time until our pubic hair was finally touching. I stopped as she breathed deeply, soft purring and cooing noises were coming from her lips. I felt her push up into me and knew it was time to move things along. It took her several strokes before she was meeting every down stroke with an upward thrust of her body, our pelvis were beginning to meet with a level of force and urgency, speeding up a little every few minutes.

As she pulled her legs along the side of her body and hooked her hands behind her knees, I knew she was ready for a serious screwing. Raising up on straightened arms I was looking directly into her eyes, I saw nothing but love and desire, her breaths were becoming shorter, her pussy pushing up into me with every stroke. I watched as an orgasm overtook her entire body, it wasn't as wild as the first but it was intense, her facial features made it look like she was in agony, her head was turning side to side and then it hit.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as she let out a long low moan followed with *yes* repeated again and again until her body began to relax. Though I'd slowed down during her climax I hadn't stopped, with one orgasm in the bag we set forth in search of another for her. Our motions were not fast and frantic, they were long deep strokes using every inch of my cock, she had lifted her head and was watching me slide in and out of her, we'd been like that for a few minutes when I heard her whisper.

"Cum in me, cum for me Naial, I want your baby cream inside my pussy. I didn't know fucking could be so good, we're going to be doing a lot of this. I love you baby, paint my vagina with your cum. Cum for me baby, cum."

As I felt my scrotum beginning to contract and the head swell the look of surprise on her face was priceless. As I let loose a volley of sperm deep within, her body began to quake and shiver from head to toe, her hips were gyrating into me.

"I can feel it Naial, I can feel it, oh my it's so hot and thick, it feels like I'm completely full. Oh Naial, honey, it's going to be so exciting when we can finally plant a baby in my tummy. No, don't move, stay in me, I need to feel you in me."

I lay forward propping myself on my elbows as we kissed and breathed in each other's ear trying to catch our breath. When I'd softened enough to fall out she whimpered a little as though she was disappointed. I moved her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, she seemed to know what I wanted and rolled over with me, her body on top of mine. We lay that way for some time until the chill of our nakedness demanded we do something.

I slipped from beneath her, "I'll start the shower, why don't you call room service and order something, you know what I do and don't like. By the time we're finished in the shower the food should be close to arriving."

In the shower she insisted on playing with my dick which of course caused it to stiffen and stare straight up at her, she wanted to try doing a blow job, I suggested she just put it in her mouth and get used to the feeling before she actually sucked me off. Bending over she opened her mouth swallowing as much of me as she could comfortably, pulling back with a big smile she asked if I was horny again.

"If your asking if I can go again the answer is yes, but what about you, aren't you sore?"

"I'm a little uncomfortable but nothing an orgasm or two wouldn't eliminate. I've read articles that say shower sex can be fun. Wanna try?"

I slowly turned her so the water would be right on her back and told her to put her hands on the wall as she bent over. With her little ass inviting me to partake of her body I slipped two fingers inside making sure she was wet, yup, no issue there, with my dick pushing against her opening I leaned forward cupping her breasts.

"Are you sure about this Alli, I don't want you to be so sore you can't walk right when we get to your folks house."

"I'll be okay, just put that schwantz back inside me, I've never done it from behind, this will be new for me. Don't worry about my parents, they know I'm not a virgin."

Straightening I took hold of her hips and pushed gently against the vulva as she slowly opened, with the head nearly inside she pushed back with a loud *oomph*. I continued to saw in and out until I was all the way in, when my body met with her ass cheeks she giggled.

"Oh my that's deep Naial, I feel like I'm going to be split in two, at the same time it feels good, it's time to break me in hon. Make me yours."

I began slowly, not increasing in speed or thrust until her back arched and she was meeting every thrust with one of her own. Not having much for ass cheeks the love ripples were minimal at best, her breasts didn't swing like larger ones would, instead they had a cute rocking motion with every impact of my pelvis against her butt. The shower was filled with her soft moans and my grunts as we rapidly approached orgasm, I felt her body begin to tense, her hips were no longer moving, her ass was pushed back as far as it could go as she let out a long AHHHH, followed by more moans and expressions of *oh my* and *oh my God*.

I let loose as soon as she started cumming, it wasn't as heavy as my first climax but as I've said before, the worst sex I've ever had was fantastic, this was far greater than fantastic. I could barely keep my footing as I tried desperately to push more inside her, my cock was twitching and convulsing as semen shot inside her warm soft vagina, her pussy contracting and relaxing as though it was trying to milk me dry. Reaching around putting my hands under her breasts I stood her upright, back against me as I kissed her neck and softly bit her shoulder.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers